Wei's Adventures in America Pt. 02

Story Info
Wei has to dance nude to save her first big catering gig.
5.5k words
4.54
15k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a good Asian girl does, Wei got serious about her studies when the school year started, but she also needed to make some money. Consistent with her desire to get into the hospitality industry, she decided to start a catering business. Wei posted an ad but got few serious responses and only one gig, a birthday party at a senior home that was rather uninspiring and low paid.

Wei was telling a classmate about her challenge in finding business when another classmate interjected.

"I have a party this weekend and the caterer just backed out. If you are committed to making it work I could toss you the business."

Wei had seen the student, Brad, before. In fact, she had a bit of crush on him, even though they had never spoken. He reminded her of the princes in fairy tale books she read as a child. He was clearly wealthy, which you could see by his preppy clothes but also, somehow, in his good looks and even in the air he gave off. He was quite tall, slim with broad shoulders, with thick blond hair and deep blue eyes. Until she had come to the States Wei had never seen anyone like him in person.

Wei was usually rather confident, but with Brad she felt off balance, and a little intimidated. I...yes...I can do it." Wei said, conscious of her accent as she looked up at him.

Just like that Wei had a real gig. A big one...there was to be 30 people at the party, and Brad had made it clear the event needed to be impressive. She had proposed 'Asian fusion' as the theme. She wasn't sure what it meant but she knew Americans thought it somehow fancier than Asian food without the fusion.

Wei spent a lot of time preparing for this. She knew Brad could make a lot of introductions for her. She had a great menu planned, and hired two people to help, one a Chinese colleague she knew could help with the cooking, a busboy to clean up, and a waitress to serve everyone.

Everything was going well, the dishes were looking great, but as it came close to time for the party to kick off, the waitress was nowhere to be found. Wei called again and again and suddenly she appeared, stoned and disheveled. Wei panicked. She had to send the waitress home but had no backup. Her Chinese friend did not speak English well at all and the bus boy was...not really for the 'front of house.'

Wei decided she had to be the waitress for the evening. She managed to prevent it from being a disaster, but it was sloppy and it was noticed by all, especially Brad. In fact, Brad threatened to withhold payment. This was very concerning to Wei, who had spent all the money she had for the food she had served and the help.

Finally Brad conceded. "I gave you a great chance on this Wei. I understand it wasn't your 'fault' but I pay you to solve for these challenges."

Wei nodded and looked at her shoes.

"Tell you what. I'll pay you all your costs...and give you one more chance. I have a smaller gathering next weekend. Just a few of the boys celebrating a birthday. We'll need some snacks, someone to serve drinks."

Wei nodded and assured Brad she could do it.

"Oh." Brad added casually, "We'll also need a dancer. Nothing too crazy but something fun for the birthday boy. Just a show and a couple of lapdances."

Wei's expressive eyes must have surprised Brad because he added, "Is that a problem? You do want the gig, right? I have the name of a dancer I heard was great I can text you if you want."

Wei was anxious to please and reassured Brad had already found a dancer. She agreed she could do it and promised it would be flawless.

Wei reached out to the dancer and found she was available and happy to take the gig. Brad had suggested she plan to pay her $600 for two hours work, which would include flirting, stripping and the lapdances. Tips would be extra. That sounded like a LOT of money to Wei, but she included it in her estimate and Brad was happy to accept. Wei was impressed with the dancer who was very well spoken. Wei had asked for pictures and the dancer had send shots of her in lingerie. She was very sexy and Wei knew any guy would like her.

Wei made sure she planned everything to the tee. She had all the snacks made ahead of time. She knew she could handle the small group on her own, but she hired her Chinese friend as backup and to help clean up and get everything ready. Wei would be the waitress herself to make sure there was no problem.

That morning Wei called the dancer again to make sure she was good for the event. Once again the dancer impressed Wei, assuring her she would be there early and thanking her for the opportunity. She went through her list and bought all the drinks she would serve. She felt very ready.

When she got home Wei showered, then thought about what to wear for the event. She decided she had to look pretty good herself. After all it was all boys attending and there was going to be a sexy dancer. They wouldn't want a dowdy waitress serving them. She chose the same outfit she had worn for her slutty adventure when she first arrived in the USA. She thought about what she had done with Jim and his roommate and felt herself get a little wet. She thought of Brad being disappointed with her after the last event, but somehow it got her excited...the idea of him chastising her...turned her on. Wei shook her head and reminded herself to focus.

The skirt seemed even shorter than it had been the last time she wore it. With a diet that included more American food Wei had put on just a few pounds and it seemed to go all to her ass. The skirt accentuated her best feature but also barely covered it. Wei let her long hair down, knowing this made her look much more beautiful and desirable. She smiled a little, as it felt good to dress up. At the last minute Wei decided not to wear a bra. Her cheap bras had shown through her top in the back. She rationalized that she had small tits and her nipples would be covered by her hair even if they showed a little. She felt nerves but also...an exciting tension and she left for the party.

When she arrived at the address Wei was very impressed with the house. She wasn't sure if it was Brad's or one of the other guests but it was like the mansions she had seen in American movies, with high ceilings, and a pool in the backyard.

Brad was already there, dressed casual. He came out with a friend he introduced as Albert. Albert let out a whistle. It was apparent they had already been drinking but their admiration flattered Wei, who had not encouraged any male attention since that one crazy night when she arrived. At Brad's instruction she turned around so they could see the outfit better. She knew they were really admiring her backside in her tight skirt. She also knew this was probably not appropriate in the USA but she told herself it was fine since it was all playful and she was glad Brad was in a good mood.

Brad took Wei around to the kitchen and the main area of the house. His hand was on the small of her back. He had never touched her before and she felt tingles when he did. Wei's friend arrived to help set everything up and Brad left them to work, giving Wei's ass a light slap when he left them. The two girls quickly had everything set up and it was still over an hour until the party started. The dancer wasn't due for almost three hours but Wei texted her anyway, just to check in.

Feeling anxious Wei wandered around the backyard to get some fresh air. Eventually she tentatively poked her head in to the house to see the space where the guys would be watching the game. Brad saw her and waved her in. He was drinking scotch with his friend and insisted she join them for a drink. Wei tried to back out, but of course she didn't want to disappoint her boss and soon she had a drink in her hand. As she sat back in the soft chair beside them. She felt her little skirt rise high as she sunk back. The guys were not subtle about admiring her legs and she didn't want to embarrass them by tugging on her skirt so she sat there hoping she was not showing off her panties. Brad and Albert, who was shorter and less attractive, made some small talk and Brad asked if she had a boyfriend. Wei surprised herself when she told them "kind of, back at home". When they laughed a little she added, "not really I guess".

Brad, who was clearly already buzzed mischievously suggested that Wei must find it very 'frustrating' to be on her own every night and Wei felt her face flush from the drink and embarrassment. Did he know she had a crush on him? When someone knocked on the door Wei looked at the time and realized it the event was about to start. She excused herself and rushed back to the kitchen.

When Wei came back out with snacks there was a new guy with Brad and Albert He was handsome and even taller than Brad and when Wei came in all three of them all turned to look.

"Billy, this is Wei. She's our hostess and barmaid for tonight."

Wei shyly gave a little bow and Billy gave her a big smile, took her hand and kissed it.

"Lucky us." he said, locking eyes with Wei who nervously tried to keep his stare.

"Thank you" she answered, then felt silly.

"Give Billy a spin Wei." Brad said teasingly. Wei was bold enough to roll her eyes playfully at Brad, but then shrugged and turned for Billy, getting a whistle when she showed him her backside.

Wei shakily tried to regain a more professional demeanor, asking Billy what she could get him. After a chuckle Billy asked her for a gin and tonic and Wei gratefully took the opportunity to leave.

When she walked back to the kitchen fetch the drink Wei noticed the boys were not talking and she felt self conscious with each step. When she was out of their sight she stopped to collect herself. The idea that three handsome guys were all focused on watching her ass as she left made her heart beat fast. Despite her belief that she was always in control, all the attention from the guys was turning her on.

Wei sent a quick text to the dancer asking if she was on her way. The dancer wasn't due to arrive for almost an hour, but had said she would be early and after seeing the 'hunger' the boys' eyes Wei wanted to make sure they got what they wanted.

Wei came back out with Billy's drink and more snacks. She saw the three of them were relaxed and seated. When she handed Billy his drink Brad said, "It's actually Billy's birthday we are all gathered here for. He looks pretty good for 30, right?"

Wei guessed Billy was probably 21 but she laughed at Brad's weak joke and said Billy looked very good.

"Billy doesn't have a girlfriend to celebrate with. Why don't you give him a birthday kiss?"

Wei laughed, thinking Brad was just joking, then blushed a little when the three boys looked at her expectantly. She bent over and gave Billy a kiss on the cheek, aware that she may be showing Brad and Albert a bit of her ass given how short her skirt was.

The guys all cheered which made Wei happy. Billy thanked her and asked for 'one more', pointing as where she had kissed him. Wei smiled and bent forward for another kiss but this time Billy turned his face at the last minute and surprised Wei with a full on mouth kiss. The guys all laughed and Wei decided not to make a big deal of it, wagging her finger playfully at the birthday boy.

Brad suggested Billy deserved a birthday spanking but Wei artfully suggested Brad and Albert 'deserved' another drink. Brad agreed but when Wei turned towards the kitchen he told her they had the scotch 'right here'. Wei wondered if the drink earlier was making her think too slowly. Of course she had known the scotch was beside Brad, he had poured her one earlier. Wei smiled and stepped towards Brad then as she bent to pick up his glass she turned to see that Billy was very clearly checking out her ass, even tilting his head down a little to look up her skirt.

Boys are so easy, Wei thought, even when I screw up all they think about is seeing a little skin.

Wei decided to go with it, bending over a little more than she needed to as she got the ice, then poured Brad's drink. When she poured Albert's drink she bent further a little further still. It was Billy's birthday after all.

She handed the guys the drinks and with a silence again in the room thought she should go back to the kitchen. Brad jumped in though suggesting,

"Let's get a picture of you and the birthday boy!"

Wei turned to look at Billy who was patting a little space that remained beside him in his big chair. Wei shrugged and walked beside Billy, took his hand, then sat awkwardly with one leg on the cushion, the other on his leg. Wei pushed down her skirt between her legs so she wasn't giving Brad and his friend a full on look at her panties. Billy gently lifted Wei and guided her so she was on his knee, with one leg on either side. This was more comfortable, but she was very aware that her clit was pushed against his calf, and that she was a little wet.

Billy put his arm around Wei, letting his hand fall on her bare leg, giving her tingles up and down her body. Brad's friend handed Wei his scotch as Brad pulled out his phone and finally he took a few pictures. Billy pulled Wei closer and Wei put her arm around Billy's neck, making the pictures more fun. At their encouragement she kissed his cheek playfully for more pictures.

When Brad finished Wei tried to hand back the scotch but they insisted she stay and drink it. Not wanting to be a bad hostess, she stayed with Billy to drink and chat with them. Without thinking she let herself sink more into Billy's lap until she was startled by feeling his hard cock push against her ass. She froze so she wouldn't push into it more, but tried to pretend she didn't notice. Brad was telling her something about a Chinese restaurant in town, but all she could think about was how big Billy's cock felt. She remembered the two white cocks she had seen before and started to get hornier thinking about how naughty she had been that night.

Wei was suddenly startled by the doorbell. She stood up, a little light headed, and said that must be the dancer. Brad's friend Albert cheered and Brad walked with Wei to the door. When they answered it was the last guest to arrive, Jerome. Jerome was also tall, but he was a preppily dressed black man who smiled down at Wei. Brad had Wei spin for Jerome, then she went to get him a scotch as he settled in, but her mind was now worrying about where the dancer was. She had not answered Wei's text and it was almost her start time.

Wei excused herself to the kitchen and immediately called the dancer. She was confused when she got a recording so dialed again. This time her heart sank. The recording told her the number was disconnected. Wei checked that she was dialing the same number she had texted and talked to the girl on, then dialed again. Same recording. Wei frantically tried dialing her friend's number who was in the kitchen with her. When she heard it ring her heart sank further. Not only was the dancer not there on time, it was like she had never existed...like she had 'ghosted' Wei.

Wei could only play for time, and hope the dancer showed up. When she went back out to serve the boys Wei tried to be extra cheery, and not let on her concerns. The guys were all in good spirits. Wei went over to Billy first, knowing it was important that he stayed happy. He puller her back on his lap and soon Wei felt him get hard again. She didn't pull away thinking it was a good way to distract him while she hoped the dancer might arrive. When she saw Billy's drink was empty she got him another then chatted up Jerome a little. Wei had never had a lot of interaction with black men. She found Jerome attractive in an exotic way, but also a little intimidating, even though he was very friendly with her. Brad called Wei over to show the pictures he had taken of her and Billy and she sat beside him and giggled. Brad put his hand on Wei's bare leg and whispered to her that she was a very good hostess. Wei thanked him with a weak voice that she feared let him know how easily he could get her excited. He then asked when the dancer was arriving, grinning a little as if he knew a secret. Wei panicked a little, then asked Brad if he would come with her.

Wei took Brad's hand and led him back to the kitchen. Her mind was racing but she felt she was out of options. Besides, $600 was a LOT of money. She was nervous and spoke quickly,

"The dancer isn't answering. I don't think she's coming. I tried...I really wanted to make it all..." she bit her lip and looked up at Brad who looked irritated.

"I...I want to be your dancer."

Brad blinked, as if having a hard time following Wei's narrative.

"You want to...dance naked for us?" he asked.

Wei swallowed. It sounded slutty when he said it, and of course it was. She knew her friend could hear their conversation.

"Yes...I want to dance naked for you all." she answered. She was feeling a mix of emotions including fear but she could not deny this was turning her on despite everything.

Brad smiled. "Well sure...that would be great. But...you know there will be lapdances...and...touching."

Wei had never done anything like this but there was no backing out now.

"Yes...I want that...I mean...I understand." She motioned to her friend "Jin can serve the drinks and food."

Brad smiled at Jin, then nodded at Wei.

"Ok Wei." Brand was slurring his words just a little, "This will be fun. Why don't I start some music in a few minutes, then you can come in, give us all a fun show, then after you're naked and you've given everyone a good look, you start the lapdances with Billy."

Wei felt a surge of excitement and shame go over her while Brad told her what had to happen. She nodded solemnly, the smiled. Brad gave Wei's ass a light.playful slap and said again, "This will be fun."

He added as he left with a smile that almost seemed cruel, "Oh and...let me be the one to pull down your panties when you're ready."

Those words hung over the room when Brad left and Wei could barely hold eye contact with her friend Jin. She told Jin she would need her to serve drinks while Wei 'entertained' everyone. Wei could not tell if Jin was looking nervous or just judging her. Wei added that Jin should tell her if the guys bothered her, but that she would give Jin an extra $100 for the extra help.

Suddenly the two girls heard loud music start and Wei realized it was already time. She was about to do something she could never have imagined...present herself naked to a group of horny guys. She was almost shaking with fear, but also...aroused.

When Wei walked into the room she was greeted with cheers like she was a rock star. To her surprise this helped calm her nerves...the guys were really happy she was now their dancer. She smiled shyly as she walked closer and as the guys continued to cheer she started to move her hips to the music. Wei first walked over to Billy who was grinning ear to ear. She stood between his legs, looked down at him and ran her hands over her small tits, moving her hair back so he could see her nipples push against her shirt.

She looked down and saw the intense hunger in Billy's eyes and remembered she was going to have to do more than just show off. She smiled at the birthday boy then put one hand on each leg and slowly let then slide up while keeping his stare. She was turning herself on almost as much as him. When her thumb brushed against his hard cock she left it just a moment then lifted herself up and heard him groan.

Jin went to Jerome next and gave him a similar treatment. She was tempted to get an idea of his cock size, she had never seen a black cock before, but she knew she shouldn't accelerate events. Wei looked over at Brad and for some reason remembered she was also supposed to strip. She unzipped her skirt and shook her hips to shimmy out of it. She was now standing in just her panties and a thin blouse in front of four cheering boys. She wiggled her ass for each of them, turning so they all had a look. She knew most of her ass cheeks were exposed and it made her feel a little powerful to hear them all tell her how perfect it looked. She wondered if she should take off her blouse, but being a little shy of how small her tits were she decided to let them all enjoy her ass a little more first.

12