Wei's Adventures in America Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wei walked over to Albert, stood facing away from him and just out of reach, then bent over and pulled her panties into her ass crack. She was now exposing almost all her ass and the cheer she got from the boys once again pleased her. She wiggled for him a little then went to Jerome, Not ready to strip further she went in closer so when she bent forward her ass was not far from Jerome's face. She couldn't deny that the sluttiness of this all was turning her on. As she went to stand up she felt Jerome's has give a playful but rather loud slap on her right ass cheek. Wei jumped a little but just gave him a sly smile over her shoulder. Brad had said there would be some touching. Jerome handed Wei a shot and she drank it down without ceremony.

Wei walked over to Brad feeling a little light headed from the drink and the excitement. Impulsively she decided to mix it up a little. Instead of showing her ass to Brad, she bent forward, and kissed him hard on the lips. Wei had never kissed such a handsome guy and she felt a rush go through her. At first Brad was passive, perhaps shocked at how forward she was, but he quickly became more assertive and pulled the back of her head so they were making out deeply. Wei was lost in the moment but the cheers of the others brought her back. She realized that she had just added a new dynamic to the 'dance' and decided she should get back to 'business'.

Moving to the birthday boy, Wei saw Billy pat his leg and took his cue to sit on his lap. She felt light headed but got back to dancing, or at least wriggling to the beat. She felt Billy harden but did not let up, pushing her ass into him. Soon she was grinding back and forth against him until she could feel him pulsing. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and could see a combination of lust mixed with what she thought must be a fear of cumming in his pants. She took mercy, got up, kissed his ear and gave his earlobe a little bite.

Feeling more in control, Wei teased as if she were going to take off her top, then, at the pleading of the boys, finally lifted it up and threw it at Billy. Wei now had just the tiny fabric of her panties preventing her from being completely exposed for the four of them. Her nipples were hard and she played with them a little as they cheered. She looked down as saw some of her wetness soaking through her panties and decided she had better strip them off before the boys saw. Recalling that she promised Brad he could pull her panties down just made her more excited, and she danced her way over to him.

She hadn't planned it ahead of time but she bent over and whispered in Brad's ear "Will you please pull my panties down for me?"

Brad was more than willing, laughing out loud as he made it a show for the other boys, telling them to watch closely. Brad locked eyes with Wei then put his hands on her waist and slowly stroked down her skin until his thumbs were in the band of her panties. Wei visibly shook with anticipation and excitement. Brad ever so slowly started to peel down her panties. Even though her ass was largely exposed to the group already Wei was very conscious that she was about to be completely nude, and she could feel three pairs of eyes on her slowly exposed ass crack. She was also aware that her shaved pussy was being exposed to Brad but somehow this felt more...intimate. Brad finally had her panties pulled down to the bottom of her cheeks. The boys were hooting as he lifted and let go of her ass cheeks, showing them how tight her ass was.

"Boys, I have to say I think we scored when we got the back-up dancer." he shouted jovially.

Wei was surprised how proud she felt in hearing Brad's approval. She bent down instinctively to kiss him but he turned slightly and whispered in her ear to take care of the birthday boy then 'come back quickly'.

Wei obediently walked over to Billy, smiled sweetly at him. Fully nude now, she put her hands on his knees and looked him in the eyes.

'Happy Birthday Billy" she said as she let her hands go higher and bent in closer. Wei gave him a long kiss until, but the end of it, one of her hands was on his hard cock, which pushed against his pants. She kept eye contact while she started to stroke it, tuning out the guys who cheered her on. She hadn't expected Billy to pull out his cock, but when he did, she barely missed a beat, wrapping her small fingers around it and stroking it. Once again, Billy quickly got to the point where she could feel he was about to cum, but this time she showed no mercy, pumping a little harder until Billy started to shoot. Wei successfully avoided getting any on her hands, instead directing it to the perfectly polished hardwood floors. She was sure to get every bit from him, then kissed him sweetly and once again told him 'Happy Birthday Billy'.

Wei was eager to go to Brad. There was something about him that made her eager to please, even more so than she had been in her previous adventures with white guys. She knew, however, that he expected her to entertain the other guests, and she had to admit she was curious about Jerome. She wondered about his cock size, as she had heard black men were bigger. As she walked towards him she could see it pushing against his khakis. Her inhibitions loosened by the drinks and her horniness, Wei was not subtle in her approach. She bent over for Jerome, giving him a clear view of her asshole and pussy, then lowered herself on to his lap. As she grinded into him, Jerome grabbed her small tits, which turned her on more. She reached under her ass and grabbed on to his cock. It wasn't notably longer than Billy's, but it was thick and very hard. Jerome whispered in her ear that he wanted to feel her lips on it, and Wei barely hesitated before getting on her knees and unzipping his pants. She gamely tried to take it all her mouth and was surprised that it did not take long until she felt he was ready to cum. She thought about Brad sitting behind her, who she very much wanted to kiss, and pulled her lips away from Jerome. She stroked his wet cock while looking up and him, then let him shoot on to the floor, a bit fascinated with how different a black cock looked.

Wei was aware she had not 'entertained' Albert much, but she really was feeling very horny, and went back to Brad. Wei sat on his lap and kissed him immediately. Brad's hand stroked up her bare leg and she moaned audibly. She was surprised to find he did not stop, instead his hand stroked her inner thigh, then a finger pushed into her. Instead of resisting, Wei lifted her ass to let him go deeper.

'Wei you are soaking wet." Brad said.

Wei felt a flash of shame, having the other guys hear this, but the fact that Brad was clearly pleased overwhelmed this emotion with a surge of excitement. Soon she was kissing him deeper as he moved a second finger inside her. Wei deftly unzipped Brad's pants and pulled out his cock. Very different from Jerome's it was very white with what she thought was the perfect pink head. Wei grabbed it greedily, but stopped momentarily and let out a breath when Brad suddenly pulled his fingers out of her. He put his fingers in her mouth and Wei sucked them hungrily, thinking she was auditioning for another blow job. She had never felt so eager to please a man. As she looked down at him for approval, Brad tookhis hand back lifted her easily and lowered her on to his hard cock. Wei was so lost in the moment she was no longer thinking about the fact she was fucking Brad in front of the three other men, she instinctively started to move herself up and down his cock, pleasure running through her.

"Such a good girl." Brad taunted. Wei could only moan louder in response.

Brad spanked Wei's ass loudly then grabbed on the her hips and started to lift her up and down on his cock. Wei loved the feeling of giving up control to him and followed his lead eagerly. When Brad bent forward to suck a tit, she surprised herself with another loud moan. She felt a beautiful wave come over her and held on to Brad tightly as she closed her eyes and orgasmed.

Wei was momentarily reminded there were others in the room when she opened her eyes and saw Albert standing ten feet to one side, jacking off. She wished she were alone with Brad, but at the same time...it was so naughty and...exhilarating to do this for an audience.

"Look at Al", Brad directed. "See how much he likes your dancing?"

Wei looked Albert in his eyes, just a few feet away from her, without any break in the rhythm as she rode Brad.

"You like that Albert?" she asked teasingly. "Why don't you cum for me?"

Albert started to jerk himself off faster, telling Wei how hot she was. Wei started to ride Brad a little faster as well, eliciting a moan from him. Wei could feel him throbbing inside her and wanted to feel him shoot. She leaned forward to kiss him but Brad pushed a finger in her mouth instead then lightly bit her nipple. Wei yelped but did not stop riding. She was aware that Albert was now shooting cum, but her attention was very much on Brad.

"I'm yours Brad." she said. "Cum for me...please."

Brad lifted her up and down for some last strokes, then she felt him shoot into her.

As Wei collapsed in his arms Brad stroked her hair and approvingly told her, "Good girl Wei. You are going to be a popular girl at a lot of parties this year."

12