Welcome Back

Story Info
Forgive and unforgotten.
2.4k words
3.13
4.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

It was an evening Will had waited for a long time; his ten year high school reunion. Way back when he didn't have that many friends and kept to himself, making him an easy target for bullies and such. He was picked on, spat on, and even humiliated on the internet. Teachers didn't help out and the principal couldn't care less. Despite the hell he went through he thought he would use this opportunity to forgive and forget.

The festivities were held in the old school cafeteria; he had plenty of painful memories back then He had food thrown at him, milk spilled on his lap, and slapped on the back of his head. Will was back in hell and ready to go back to face his demons. When he introduced himself everyone's eyes lit up. They hardly recognized him due to the fact he once wore glasses back then. One day some idiot stepped on his pair on purpose and everyone laughed about it.

"I can't believe it's you," said Jill, the former prom queen who barely knew him.

"Willy boy," said Carl, the former school quarterback who practically used Will as a tackling dummy. "How are you?"

"Doing well," said Will, pretending to smile and enjoy himself.

He felt a bit awkward that everyone was treating him nice unlike what happened in the past. Even the ladies noticed how much he changed, how attractive he had become. They could never imagine that the school outcast would grow up one day to be a heart breaker. Some had actually gave him their numbers. Will wasn't looking for attention or go on any dates. The only thing that mattered was an apology from every one of them.

Getting apologies from each individual wasn't going to be that simple. Some say they don't remember doing all the things they did to him while others used the old "we were kids back then" excuse. Next he approached the teachers and the old principal who recently retired after thirty years on the job. How Will waited all this time to speak to them was nothing short of a miracle. He started things off with one art teacher who made his life a living hell.

"Hello," said Will, "remember me?"

"I'm afraid not," said his old art teacher, Ms. Fell. "I'm not good at remembering faces."

"Well, let me enlighten you. One day you embarrassed me in front of the class just because my drawing wasn't a work of art. You just stood there while everyone laughed at me."

She took her sweet time before finally remembering who he was. It was all coming back to her in vivid details.

"Yes," she said, "now I remember. You were one quiet little boy who didn't know a thing about art."

"That's because I wasn't an artist. You could have helped me but you never even bothered. Out of everyone in the class you had to pick me for your own personal needs. All because my art wasn't to your liking? What do you know about art anyway? How many art shows have you even attended?"

"I know enough about art you couldn't even imagine."

"I find that hard to believe. As I recall you never gave any of your students and A Plus. Not once. Afraid they had more talent than you?"

"Is there a point to your sad story? You have no one to blame but yourself that day."

"Is that right? Those are the exact same words you said to me that day and I've never forgotten them."

"Good. At least you've learned a valuable lesson."

"A valuable lesson? Listen, you fucking pig, the only valuable lesson I learned was never take shit from anyone."

The woman was surprised by his attitude; shocked was more like it. She realized this was not the outcast teen she talked down to many years ago.

"How dare you" she said.

"How dare me what?" Will responded. "How dare I disrespect you? I'm a grown man now and I'm not afraid of you. You can't hurt me any worse than you already did long ago. I just wanted you to know that before I spoke to you one last time."

"Are we done here? Please, go away. I can't say it was a pleasure seeing you again."

"Lovely seeing you, too. Have a nice life."

Later he approached his English teacher, Ms. Mastry, known for having a bad temper during class. Will felt her wrath on numerous occasions including one day in particular when things got out of hand.

"Yes, I have a temper," she admitted. "How else would you kids pay any attention? Many of you needed discipline anyway."

"Does grabbing someone's ears and spraying spittle count as discipline?"

"What are you talking about? I never did any such thing in my life."

"Yeah, you did. I remember it clear as day."

"Who was it?"

"Me, but of course you don't remember that day do you? Why should you? Years of boozing really did a number on those brain cells of yours, turning you into one wrinkled old crow."

"Excuse me? Who're you calling an old crow?"

"I'm not talking to anyone else."

"Is this why you're here? To get back at me for something I did years ago?"

"That's right. I can still feel your grubby fingers on me."

"You're out of your mind, Mister, whatever your name is."

Will felt insulted that she didn't remember his name.

"It's Will," he said. "I suggest you remember that before the night is over."

"You know I'm not even going to argue about it. You're talking about something that happened a long time ago. It's time to move on and think about the future."

"Oh, I've moved on but I'll be satisfied when I get an apology from you."

"For man handling you? I don't have any regrets and I would go back and do it again. It was my job and I did what was needed to be done. I'm not going to apologize for my actions and that's that. You wasted your time and mine."

"I didn't waste my time. Seeing you again was all worth it and I now know what kind of bitch you really are."

"What was that?"

"Have a nice life."

Ms. Ourman, his old math teacher was next. To this day Will has never forgotten that one time the kids bothered him in class and he complained to her. Her response was, "oh, Will you give everyone the flu." If he had told his mom she would have probably killed her on the spot.

"I said that?" She said. "I'm afraid I don't remember."

"Yeah, you did," said Will. "You didn't even bother to help me when I needed you most. You did absolutely dick that day."

"Watch your language."

"I don't need to watch shit. We're not in school anymore and I'm no helpless teen you chose to ignore."

"What did you need me for? You should have helped yourself."

"Starting a fight in class and risked suspension? I was smarter than that, lady."

"Anyway who cares? It's over and done with. You know what I learned in all my years in teaching? A teacher's job is to teach, get paid, and not get involved in a student's personal business."

"It's a miracle you even lasted this long. I would have fired your old ass a long time ago."

"But nobody did. This year is my last and I'm going to enjoy my retirement on a warm sandy beach with a cocktail in my hand."

"What goes around comes around. You remember that because I certainly have. The best advice you ever gave me."

"Nice meeting you, Will. I hope we never meet again."

"Oh, I promise you we won't."

Will approached the principal but stopped and changed his mind about confronting him. He figured it was no use since the teachers didn't offer any apologies so why even bother wasting any time? His fellow students were no different and Will had had enough. He was set to leave until his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Hey, Willie boy," said Carl, "come have a drink with us."

Will stepped outside the cafeteria, speaking to his lady on the other line. She was a sweet girl, very loving, told him earlier on that the reunion was a waste of time. He'd even invited her to come along but quickly said no to that invitation. Will had no problem flying solo for this particular evening. In the end it was all about him.

"Hey, Jane," he said.

"Are we having fun?" She asked.

"Not really. You were right it was a waste of my time. Seeing all these old faces really depresses me."

"I hate to say I told you so."

"Yeah, I know."

"You coming home soon?"

"Yeah, just as soon as I say goodbye to all.."

Both of them were patients in a mental institution and Jane was the one person he could rely on during his stay. Once declared sane they were able to live normal lives among the outside world. During their conversation the mood of the big gathering had changed dramatically. Suddenly, music was replaced by the sounds of pain and anguish. The sounds of laughter replaced by high pitched screaming from both male and female.

"What was that?" Jane asked.

"What?" Will paused.

"I thought I heard screaming."

"Nah, it's just the guys talking football."

Only it wasn't guys screaming over football. The screams grew louder and so high pitched that it no longer sounded like it came from human vocal cords.

"Someone call nine one one!" One person shouted.

"Oh, my God!" Screamed another.

"Help me!" Another screamed.

"How's your mom?" Will asked.

"She's fine," said Jane, "it was just a little cold. No big deal."

"Good to know. Are we still on for this weekend?"

"You sure you're up for this?"

"What, sky diving? I'm up for anything. You lead the way and I'll follow."

"That's right. I own you."

"I don't know about that."

"I'm dying!" Another screamed.

"I need an ambulance!" Screamed another.

A new hell took place inside and Will simply ignored it. Just like people ignored him when he needed their help the most. No one was helping those inside; not now or any other night. Will continued chatting with Jane as the suffering continued on for several more minutes.

"It hurts," someone said.

"Please, help me," cried another, "the pain. Someone stop the pain."

Will looked at his watch, counting down the remaining minutes until the party had officially ended. Waiting until all the blood curdling screams died down.

"Listen," he said, "I gotta go and say my goodbyes to these losers."

"Don't stay out late," said Jane.

"I won't. I'll see you home."

Will said his goodbye to Jane and waited outside the cafeteria, listening out for whatever sounds came from inside. He waited ten more minutes until noticing the cafeteria had grown eerily silent, except for a few sounds of hacking coughs. Now he was ready to reenter and see what he had accomplished tonight.

When he stepped inside it was a horror like no other. Bodies all over the floor surrounded by massive pools of blood. The walls and decorations were all splattered in red crimson. Some people were coughing and slowly dying. One actually held out her hand for Will, dripping blood from her chin and begging for his help. He ignored her without batting an eye.

"Now this is a party," Will said, admiring his handy work.

Nobody knew what hit them. Will had poured some poison in the punch bowl with no one looking. Afterwards, people grew sick and their insides felt like they were burning. Everyone vomited blood by the gallons, helpless from the searing pain that took over. Screaming was all they could do and those with phones never had the chance to reach out for help.

Will looked carefully at each individual. Every classmate, teacher, and the old principal with eyes wide open and face painted in his own blood. Ms. Fell laid on the floor, coughing blood and reaching out for help. She would get none on this very night.

"What's that?" Will asked. "Speak up, bitch I can't hear you. How do you like my art now.? Is this satisfactory to you? I hope I didn't overdo it because I did all this for you."

Will received no reply and didn't want any. He then saw Ms. Mastry, laying on her own pool of blood, breathing heavily like a fish out of water.

"You ain't spraying spittle this time," said Will. "Look at you now. I'm your teacher now, bitch."

Next was Ms. Ourman the one person he'd been meaning to get even for so long. The old lady laid on her back, coughing and choking on her own blood.

"Oh, Ms. Ourman," he said, "you give everyone an upset stomach. Looks like you won't be going to any beaches anytime soon."

He finished up the evening talking to his former classmates either dead or near death. One by one he saw their bodies on top of others. Pools of blood mixing with others and staining their clothes.

"I want you to know," said Will, "that I hate all of you. You all deserve what you get. I knew some of you were too pigheaded to apologize for all the hell you put me through. Now look at you. You're begging for my help and you think I will comply. How sad you all have become. None of you has ever changed. I guess it's too late to ask why you did all those things to me. You had your fun driving me crazy and using me for target practice. Now I'm the one having fun, and you are my targets."

Will looked at his watch once again, ready to call it a night.

"I bid you farewell, scumbags," he said. "I had a great time and I hope you did, too. Let's do it again sometime. Wait, we can't do it again. Sorry, very poor choice of words. Goodnight everyone and please continue to drop dead."

Will turned off the lights, leaving everyone in pitch black darkness with the sounds of hacking coughs to entertain them. One by one the dying gasped their last breath and silence came upon them.

"I'm, s-sorry," said Jill, barely hanging on for dear life. "S-so s-sorry."

After that all was silent.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers