Welcome Home

Story Info
Sky gets a surprise visitor before work one morning.
1.5k words
4.47
17.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on the steps about to put on her shoes when the front door handle started to turn. She wasn't expecting anyone so she started to stand, reaching for her keys which could serve as her closest weapon. When the door finally opened, she heard a feminine exhale and looked to see the love of her life walking through the door.

Sky stood at 5'5, with luscious dark hair that tumbled effortlessly over her shoulders, gorgeous full breasts that were the perfect size to hold and play with, and sensitive nipples to suck and flick gently. She was slender with supple, radiant, dark skin. Her eyes captured everyone with their rapture, drawing the weak in with their warm, chocolate hue.

Sasha barely had the chance to put her bag down before Sky was in her arms. No words were spoken as Sasha pulled Sky close and took her lips with her own. They kissed each other with passion and longing, it had been months since they had last seen each other. Sky pulled Sasha towards the couch and pushed her down into a sitting position. She climbed onto Sasha's lap and started to kiss her way down her neck, unbuttoning her blouse as she went. Once Sasha's shirt was on the floor, Sky deftly reached around and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts tumble free.

Sasha stood at 5'6, just taller than Sky. She too had dark hair, but her skin was fair and her eyes were light, changing between blue and grey most days. She was bigger than Sky, though, which made it easy to overpower her and take control. Her breasts were naturally large, overflowing a handful. They made a soft pillow to sleep on should someone be ready to rest their head.

At this point, Sasha pulled herself away, just slightly to look into Sky's eyes. "I missed you, my love. It's been too long."

Sky smiled, "How are you here? I thought for sure it would be a few more days."

"I told you it would be a surprise. Are you surprised? You should call work and tell them you're sick today... maybe tomorrow too." Sasha winked at her, lifting Sky with both hands under her perfect ass.

She laid Sky down on her back on the couch, grabbing Sky's phone and handing it to her as she settled herself on top of her, straddling her waist.

"Call work, text work, whatever you have to do to stay here with me." Sasha said as she started to pull Sky's hoodie up and over her head. Sky started to text and Sasha went to work.

It was lucky that day that Sky had decided to wear a bra that hooked in the front, so Sasha quickly unhooked it, letting the bra spring away from Sky's pert breasts, revealing stiff nipples just begging to be licked. And lick them Sasha did. And she fell even deeper in love with Sky as she started to make love to this stunning woman's body.

Sky, on the other hand, was having a difficult time concentrating on getting herself out of her work day. Between the removal of clothes and the wet tongue slowly caressing its way down her body, how the hell was she supposed to come up with a valid excuse to get out of work? So she sat up abruptly.

"Stop, stop! I can't focus! Help me come up with an excuse."

"Tell them you have a fever of 102 and you need to sleep it off. And tell them it's so bad that you can't just work from home." Sasha had stood up from the couch at this point and started to undress. "Taylor isn't home right?" Sky shook her head in response to the roommate question as she quickly typed to who Sasha assumed was Kendall, Sky's boss.

"Ugh! Babe, you're killing me!" Sky had just tossed her phone to the side and looked up at the now naked Sasha. Sasha smiled and gently started pulling Sky's socks off first, then her pants and panties. Now both naked, they could only stare at each other, completely enraptured with each other's beauty.

Sky finally grabbed Sasha by the waist and pulled her on top of her. Sasha once again straddled Sky, laying on the couch, rubbing her smoothness and wetness all across Sky's abdomen. She bent down to start making out with Sky, bringing her nipples into contact with Sky's. They both moaned into each other, overtaken with need for the other.

Sasha reached down, tweaking Sky's nipples on the way, reaching for Sky's clit. She didn't have to work hard at all, Sky was already soaking wet, and Sasha smirked with smugness.

"Are you wet for me, babe? Are you ready for me already? Are you ready for me to fuck you senseless? "

Sky could barely even get out a yes before Sasha went from rubbing circles around her clit to plunging just one finger deep inside Sky.

"Fuckkk, oh fuck babe, you're so tight!" Sasha could feel herself getting wetter as Sky tightened around her fingers and used her other hand to tug and flick at Sasha's nipples.

Sky was moaning and breathing heavier as Sasha plunged just that one digit in and out of her quivering pussy. After just a few seconds, she decided two fingers would be more pleasure, and, without warning, added the second.

Sky arched her back, egging Sasha on, fucking Sky harder, faster, reaching for that elusive g-spot.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck fuck fuck! Oh fuck you're so good at that! God I missed you!" Sky was all but yelling now. Sasha took this as a sign that Sky was ready for the next activity.

She started to move. She kissed Sky's neck, moving her fingers to circle Sky's clit at the same time. Maybe a hickey was in order in this moment...

Slowly, but with intention, Sasha moved down so that her head was level with Sky's smooth, wet slit, spreading her legs so she could easily begin to eat Sky out.

She kissed up and down Sky's quivering thighs, paying special attention to those spots closest to her clit, but not touching it. Sasha could see the wetness dripping down at this point and she couldn't help herself anymore. She ran her tongue from bottom to top, catching all of Sky's dripping wetness with her tongue, stopping only when she reached her clit.

Sasha sucked gently, licking up and down while Sky moved under her voracious tongue. She knew she wouldn't, couldn't, stop until she made Sky cum all over her fingers, in her mouth. She would make Sky squirt, but later. Right now, she just needed to feel Sky's body tighten and shake and explode all at once.

Easily, Sasha slipped two fingers back into Sky's sopping wet pussy, fucking her smoothly as her mouth and tongue continued to lick with passion at Sky's delicious clit.

"Oh my god fuck, you're gonna make me cum! Oh fuck! Sasha, fuck, Sasha, oh fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

And Sasha fucked her harder, using her arm to push the two fingers in and out reaching deeper inside of her. Sasha could feel Sky getting tighter and tighter, so she pushed her fingers forward inside of Sky, reaching for where the g-spot should be and took her other hand and with firm, intentional pressure, rubbed her clit in quick circles.

"Oh god, eat me out, I'm so close!" Sasha quickly put her tongue back on Sky's clit, lapping at her wetness. God, it was amazing to watch her body move like this. Her eyes were closed and she was panting at this point with how close she was to an orgasm.

Sasha started fucking her one more time, and with that she felt Sky's body start to contract on her fingers. Sasha kept licking at her clit as Sky moaned moved under her body.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh please don't stop! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Sasha fucked her and licked until she felt Sky's body fall into a resting position.

And just as deftly as before, once Sky had started to come down from her orgasm, she slipped her fingers back inside and gently fucked her as she moved up Sky's body to kiss her perfect lips.

"Oh babe, fuck, gentle, mmmmm." Sky grasped Sasha's face with one hand as she moved the other around to hold her. Sasha gently slipped her soaked fingers out and moved it to hold Sky close to her on the small couch.

"Good?" Sasha asked, kissing Sky's nose.

"Mmmmm, I can't move." Sky smiled, nuzzling into Sasha's chest.

"Good, that's exactly how it should be. I love you. I'm glad to be home." Sasha sighed and pulled Sky as close as she could get to her.

"Maybe a rest and round two, but your turn?" Sky murmured against Sasha's chest.

"I'd love nothing more, my love." Sasha smiled, beyond happy to be home with her wife again.