Welcome Home

Story Info
Brother-in-Law.
5.4k words
4.4
46.4k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Douglas and I was kind of a loose couple for a year or so before we graduated from high school. We got married about a year after, which surprised absolutely nobody. Doug's brother Russell was our best man. He's a year younger than Doug. Russell was in the military and we even had the wedding a month earlier because he was shipping out for a two year tour. We had a great wedding party that night rather than going off on our honeymoon. The party was actually for Russell.

He had some beers and a few drinks like we all did and all the girls danced with him and I got in a couple myself. He was kind of close but Doug didn't say anything. I had on a long wedding gown which was thick and heavy so I wasn't worried. He was still living at home with his mom and dad. They left earlier than we did so Doug and I took him over after the party. We stayed a little until he got settled. He shipped out the next day. That was almost two years ago.

Doug and I had a great honeymoon at a resort and over the two years we bought a house and were settled down. He had a great job which paid more than well and I had an office job three days a week. We talked with Russell every now then when he had a chance to call then one day he said he was coming home. Everybody was elated and anxious to have him back safe and sound. He was going to be in the states a few years.

We had a welcome home party when he got home. The men mostly had beer and the women wine. There were several skirt cousins and a couple of sisters there and we all seemed to be 'man' dressed. I had one of my short shift dresses on. We got to dance with him several times. I guess there weren't that many women available where he served. When we danced it was obvious he was well aroused.

Doug said that would probably happen and if I could ignore it and let him have a good time it would be ok with him. Sometimes Russell seemed to bounce himself between my thighs when we danced. It excited me some. Everybody seemed to ignore him getting that excited. I really didn't mind. It was Doug's family and now it was mine too.

Over the next week we took him out to dinner a couple of times. Russell was more mature, more concentrated. He wasn't repressed or worried or anything like that. He was normal but more grown up. I guess the military does that to you. He smiled and laughed and told us stories and it was nice having him with us. I liked Russell but was always mindful of him being Doug's brother and tried to relate to him without it becoming a problem.

Russell had 60 days leave since he couldn't take any where he was but said he was only going to take 30 at home and the rest traveling and looking around. He had lots of money, almost two years' worth since there wasn't any place to spend it. About 2 weeks later, on a Friday, I got home around 3 and around 3:30 Russell drove up the drive. I opened the door and he cheerfully came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Diane," he said. "Doug home yet? If you guys don't have any plans I thought I might drop over for a while."

"At loose ends?" I said. "Russell, with all those girls you went to school with there should be some available. This town can't be that dry, even after two years."

"Well, there are a few here and there but mostly left overs," he said. "I guess my standards got a little higher. A couple or so wouldn't give me the time of day. High school stuff I guess. So, how's life with Doug?"

"It's absolutely the best," I said. "He's a very good man and does great taking care of us. I'd be lost without him. He should be here in about an hour if you can hang around."

"No surprise there," he said. "He always took care of me. He was always there when I needed him. I never fully realized that until I got shipped out. I grew up in a hurry. I had to, just to stay alive. Sorry, I didn't mean to go there. I promised myself I wouldn't. Sure, I can hang around. Thank you."

I was working in the kitchen and Russell was sitting in a swivel counter chair. I got him a beer. He swiveled around following me when I moved around and we carried on a conversation about high school and teachers. I still had on my work clothes, a summer shift that was a little short but I could bend over ok and wasn't worried about showing him too much, just thighs. A summer shift kept me nice and cool. All my shorts that I could wear with company made me sweat and uncomfortable. I had others that I only wore around Doug. Sometimes I didn't wear pants with the shifts but no problem with anyone seeing anything and I didn't look like I didn't have any pants on.

Doug got home a little after 4. He changed and they both headed for the den. It was cool in the house. Russell had on long Polyester sweatpants and a matching top. He had abs peeking between. Doug had on about the same thing but legs to just above his knees. Both had plenty of room for comfort. They were almost the same height and weight, muscular and pleasant to be around.

We had salads and small rib eye steaks and a few potatoes sitting at the island. It was really nice with both of them there. I always felt close to Doug's family. When we finished Doug gave Russell a beer and shuffled him off to the den to relax while we finished up in the kitchen.

Doug said, "He seems a little wanting. I don't want to use the word lonely but something like that. Would you want to dance with him or would that be too obvious? He seems to like to dance."

"If you want. I don't mind," I said. "Every time he's danced with me so far he's gotten excited. If you don't mind that, then, sure."

"Any man on this planet would do the same thing," he said. "You're a beautiful exotic woman. He can probably detect that like I did."

"You're not trying to show me off are you?" I said.

"Maybe a little bit," he said. "Maybe it'll get him thinking more about all the girls he knows. It might help."

When Doug and I put our den together we made it comfortable and more comfortable. The curtains shut out the sun and the lighting gave it a subtle and private feeling. We wanted it that way so we could have a little fun there. We picked out the sofa with great care being sure nothing seemed obvious. I was thinking about that when we joined Russell in the den. I would have to be sure it didn't become so apparent. Doug brought a bottle of wine and I brought the glasses. I loved wine but was going to be sure I didn't get tipsy.

Doug didn't give me any particular guidelines so I decided to let him monitor Russell like he's done so far so it doesn't get to be a problem. The thing I was worried about was after two years of marriage I was really comfortable with sex and might let it go too far. I guess Doug knew that. I just wanted to do my part. That's more or less why I accommodated Russell fitting himself between my thighs when we were dancing before. I wasn't worried about it simply because it was ok with Doug and it was his brother. Doug would prevent anything that was a problem anyway.

My shift was a button up in the front but the buttons weren't that far apart. I probably should go put pants on but I didn't think Russell could tell and he couldn't see anything anyway so I didn't. I picked out all my short shift dresses so the material fell solidly down between my thighs if I happen to open my legs the slightest amount and there was enough material to cover me and then some. I did have on a solid bra and thank heavens for that.

Russell already finished his beer so Doug poured us some wine. Russell liked wine. Me too. The glasses were those big ones with the wide stem base so they wouldn't turn over so easy. With a finger or two or three of wine they still looked empty. Doug started some soft music.

"We usually listen to some relaxing music after a work day," he said. "If you'd like something more lively let me know. Sometimes Diane and I like to dance in the evenings. I shouldn't say it gets us ready for bed but it gets us ready for bed."

He could have said something other than bed but I guess it was to get war off Russell's mind. It would probably take a while.

"Relaxing music is fine," Russell said. "That's a nice set of speakers. Very nice sounding. Wharfedales aren't they?"

"Yes, I got them used," he said. "Practically new. Great price."

Doug got up and got my hand and led me off to the side of the sofa where we had more room and we started dancing a really slow sensuous dance. After a moment I melted in like I usually do and Doug was a little hard already. Not fully but more than normal. His hands were in their normal place at the top of my buns so he could feel the top of my butt crack. I liked it. He liked it. Russell was quiet but smiling a little and glance watching and sipping his wine. I had the distinct feeling he was a little embarrassed.

Doug whispered, "The first dance is the strange one. After that it gets more normal. If he's a little awkward he'll settle down."

"You seem worried about him," I said. "It'll be fine. He's with family and besides, he excites me some when we dance so I'm not totally opposed as long as you're comfortable with it. He said you've been taking care of him for a long time. That's probably what you're doing now."

After a while we broke and sat down and sipped wine. Russell was still a little quiet so I got up and got his hand and we went off past the end of the sofa. I figured I would wind up dancing twice as much but I sat mostly at my job and I was slim like the guys were, except for their muscles, and seldom wore myself down. When we turned back around so I could see, Doug was on his way to the kitchen or the bathroom. Russell was excited already and he was bouncing between my thighs a little, not fully up but making an impression.

I was thinking maybe I could lead him into an unexpected orgasm. He would get past it and that would be it. We could still have a nice evening dancing close. I got a little more around his neck and slowly let us get into each other more. Not excessive but I could feel more of him and I figured he could feel more of me. His hands were right where Doug's were, at the top of my butt crack. Maybe he was following Doug's lead.

"Doug does that," I said. "I just love his hands on the top of my buns. Sometimes he rubs down and across and pulls me in tighter. Russell, I won't break if you would like to be a little closer. Rubbing body parts is a good way to enjoy each other."

"I would but I don't want to be too obvious about it," he said.

"I wouldn't mind and I don't think Doug minds," I said. "I think he's trying to show me off."

With my arms around Russell's neck my shift was pulled up a little and was split below the last button. Without any pants on and him pushing the flap open I could feel him right against me with only his exercise pants between. I didn't think he had on any underwear either. He probably didn't know I didn't but he probably could feel some heat. I sure could.

Russell kissed my cheek lightly and after a few steps his hands went across my buns, right above my butt. I took a little breath at that. My shift was kind of thin and he was pressing right up my ridges, moving around with each step. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and put my head on his shoulder. Now I wish I didn't have a bra on. When we turned around again Doug was back and he gave me an 'ok' with his thumb and finger. He had to have seen where Russell's hands were and how close we were and what was rubbing up against my front and he still gave an 'ok'.

I'm 5ft8.5 and the guys are 5ft11 so we were mostly almost the same height. I wasn't a little kid down low, my front being quite large. I pulled my arms from around his neck and got around his waist and he got around my neck. I let my hands slide on around below his top on pure heavenly skin. Slowly up under his top and back and forth and a finger in the back of his pants and across to his hips. A couple of times when my back was to Doug he pumped into me. Very lightly but he did. When his back was toward Doug I pumped back about as much.

We turned and I let Doug see me up under Russell's top in back and a finger or two dipping just slightly down in the top of his pants. Doug just smiled so I guess Russell and I were doing about what Doug wanted or expected. The music was a perfect speed and volume. A couple of slow turns and Doug had his feet up on his foot stool relaxing so I knew he was good with letting us go like we were. Russell was soaking me up and I guess I was doing a little soaking too. It was obvious Doug was loving me supplying some of what Russell needed. It had to be exciting him too. He would thank me later on tonight in bed.

When Russell and I turned around it was a very slow turn because we were dancing very slowly and sometimes my back was to Doug for a minute or so. The next time my back was to Doug I slipped a hand down in the back of Russell's pants and fingered the top of his butt crack. Not that far down but I did happen to push a finger down in a little. I didn't think I was that far down his butt crack for that and it surprised me. I thought that was a little too far but Russell didn't react and Doug didn't know.

A couple of turns later Russell got a finger down my butt crack pushing my shift in some. It didn't pull out and I couldn't just reach back and pull it out. I tried to open my butt so it would drop out but it wouldn't. We started turning around again and I figured Doug would just get up and dance with me when he saw it. We danced with my back to Doug for a couple of minutes and Doug had to have seen it but when we turned around again he was smiling right at me.

We stopped dancing and I sat down. Russell went to the bathroom. He was really hard from the looks of his pants but he was sticking up rather than over or down. At least he wasn't poking his pants straight out. Doug and I talked about everything but me and Russell. Finally Russell got back and I went to the bathroom. I caught the scent of sex as soon as I opened the door. Russell had an orgasm. I was elated it had worked. I was also pleased I could do that to a man other than Doug. A washcloth was wet so I knew he was a gentleman. I used another washcloth and neatened up.

Doug and Russell and I sat around and sipped wine and laughed and had a great time. A nice change from the quiet sexual teasing we were doing. I absolutely got on a nice sexual high with Russell and also with Doug because he was watching me with another man, brother or not. I noticed Doug was hard most of the time watching us. After 15 or 20 minutes Doug got me up to dance. Doug and Russell were a lot alike in what they did to me. When things were serene I tended to let them enjoy me while I enjoyed them. I could feel Doug up under my front dress flap too. He didn't seem to have any underwear on either. I thought he might be getting me excited more for Russell. I did get wet when excited but not excessively so no problem there. I could go on.

"I think you were perfect," he said. "You always did have great instincts. Are you ok with him? I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I'm not tired at all, we could do this for a while if you're enjoying yourself."

"I'm fine," I said. "As long as you want. He's doing to me about the same thing you are. I stuck my fingers in the back of his pants so he might want to reach up under the back of my shift. You might slip your fingers under the next time we turn around to see what it'll be like for him. Be sure you don't mind him doing that"

"Ok," he said.

We took our time and slowly got turned around and a little further away from the sofa. When my back was away from Russell Doug slid down my buns and curled up under my shift. I think he thought I had on a thong at first then he slid in between my thighs a little and ran into my ridges and knew I didn't have any pants on. I felt him pause just a moment then slip his hand back up on my shift.

He said. "I love that feeling. Diane, I think he can handle that ok if it's not a problem for you. I think the sexual high is great for all of us. We don't often get this chance with family. We're probably over concerned with each other but it never hurts to ask."

"I love that feeling too," I said. "When I feel it, it doesn't matter whether it's you or Russell. It's highly sexual and almost takes my breath away. If you don't mind his fingers there it's fine with me. If we dance with his back to you for longer than normal his fingers are probably where you were. I don't know exactly what he'll do."

"Ok," he said. "Try not to have an orgasm yet."

Doug and I sat down for about 10 minutes while I sipped some wine, not much. I got Russell's hand and we started dancing. It's been over half an hour so he was probably going to get hard again. I was going to wait until he was pressing up under the front of my shift again before I got him under the back. He was fully hard in a couple of minutes and rubbing nicely. I was wrapped around his neck with my head against his shoulder but we did light kiss now and then, lips open and touching tongues a few times, particularly the last dance. My breasts were wrapped with a solid bra so I could put then into his chest so he could feel them, not squashed.

Sometimes he had his hands on my hips and twisted my middle one way while he twisted slightly the other. He was often plopping back and forth over my clit with his dick which was way hard. I slowly moved us off from the sofa about 4 or 5 more feet and got us turned around so my back was to Doug. We weren't walking all over the place, opting to slightly move our feet in one place and slowly turning around so it looked like dancing rather than making out standing still.

I pulled my arms from his neck and got around him just above his hips. He got around my neck. After a few moments I slipped a hand in his pants and down his butt crack, curling fingers underneath so I felt his balls. I used a single finger and scratched them here and there. He pushed himself up under the front of my dress more. I stayed doing that for a little bit so he knew it was on purpose. I pulled my hand up and we swapped our arms and hands again and slowly got turned around. It didn't take long. His fingers got under the bottom of my shift and straight up between my thighs to my ridges and down in to my vagina entrance.

He knew I loved it because I moaned right in his ear trying to work a little into his finger. My vagina nerve endings were on fire. I could see Doug over Russell's shoulder and he was elated. He knew his brother was feeling me up. Not that much but he was there. At least Russell had an orgasm so he was good to go. We slowly turned around and again and he did that two more times. I opened my legs a little more when that happened. I'm sure Doug could see my feet going out. We kept my back away from Doug so Russell wasn't shy about working with me.

Doug wasn't just sitting and not being a part of everything. He danced with me as much as Russell did. The next time he got up to dance we didn't go off the end of the sofa like before. He slipped his arms around me and we started dancing right there. After 5 minutes or so he got up under the back of my dress again and by the angle Russell could see Doug's hand reaching up underneath. After a while Doug got back on the bottom of my buns.

Doug said, "Would you mind if I pulled your dress up so Russell can see your buns? I think he would get a kick out of that. I think he's really hard again. I'll keep it up a while so he can fix it in his mind. He'll be thrilled. Maybe we could dance around a little while he looks. He'll love your buns shifting around."

That didn't surprise me that much. I mean we've already broken that kind of barrier and it was obviously what Doug would like to do for him.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12