Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know him much better than I do," I said. "Whatever you think he would like is fine. I'm glad to help. He did do what you just did, just so you know. I could feel his finger right in my vagina entrance."

Doug danced me slowly over and back from the front of the sofa a little and turned us around so my back was to Russell. My feet were about three feet in front of Russell's. Both Doug's hands slid down my buns and I felt my shift being pulled up, way up around my waist. It pulled the front up some too but Russell couldn't see there. We danced in place for a couple of minutes then turned around like normal and just continued on, with the back of my shift way up at my waist. I opened my legs a little when my back was to Russell but not that far that it looked excessive. Doug moved his feet a couple of times so I could.

The next time we turned around Russell had a hand playing with his dick on top of his pants. We caught each other's eyes and both smiled. The whole thing was wonderful. I hoped Russell could see how wet I was from the back. I could see a dark spot on the front of his pants from his pre-cum. He kept slowly rubbing and jacking his dick in his pants. We kept up like that for about 5 minutes, maybe longer, I was really ramped up and didn't keep track that much.

Doug said, "I think you're really turned on. Having fun?"

"I'm really turned on, that's for sure. Russell is too. Did you see him playing with his dick? He won't have an orgasm, he had one when he went to the bathroom, I could tell. I guess he couldn't stand it."

"After being gone almost two years he deserves it," he said. "What do you think about letting him see your front too? Would that be too much?"

"I'm really wet," I said. "Would he mind? I don't mind."

"I think he'll really like how wet you are," he said. "I'll dance us closer then turn you around and slowly unbutton your dress. Would that be ok? Just sway back and forth. If you feel like opening your legs for him go ahead. He likes to play with himself when he's hard so enjoy that while he's looking at you."

I kissed Doug on the lips and nodded 'yes' a couple of times. I couldn't talk. My excitement level was really way up there. I wasn't running down my leg yet but it could happen. We kept slightly dancing as Doug moved us backwards toward Russell. My bare butt was really getting close to him. He could just reach out and finger me. We stopped and instead of Doug turning us both around he turned me around. Russell had his pants down just below his crotch and his dick out and up. He was about the same as Doug, hung. He was slowly jacking himself, his bare dick.

I squeezed myself as hard as I could and felt Doug start to unbutton my shift from the top down. He got down to my belly button and I got nervous. Russell was going to be the first and only other man to see me uncovered. Russell was lightly smiling while he was playing with his dick. I swapped looking into his eyes and looking at his dick sticking way up. He was circumcised as Doug was and the head was bare and slick. His ball sack was a bit firm and poking out of his crotch. It was a fantastic sight.

I felt Doug's fingers down lower and started to open my legs a little at a time. My feet ran into Russell's and he pulled them back and slid them between mine and moved down lower in the sofa so his dick was out near the edge and up like an erotic statue. By then Doug was pulling the sides of my shift open and off my arms. He kissed me on the neck and cheek and unhooked my bra and took it off then put his arms around my waist. I put my hands over his. By then my legs were open enough that Russell had an excellent view. Doug pulled his hands from under mine and put them on top.

He said, "I think he'll really like this."

He slowly pushed my hands down either side of my pussy and pulled everything outward so Russell had a full view. I tilted my front out for him. I just couldn't help it. His legs were sticking between mine and his dick was about a foot or two away from me. He pushed his dick up a couple of times through his fingers.

"This is really erotic," Doug said. "Why don't you slide your knees on and straddle him. You can tease him all you want. He'll let you. It's ok. He won't do anything you don't want to do."

I wasn't totally in a trance but I was nodding 'yes' while I was sliding my knees on either side of Russell's hips. I felt him almost immediately right up my ridges and my ridges slid down on either side of his dick when I pushed into him. The electricity was very high. I felt his fingers on me when he jacked his dick. Our eyes were locked. Whenever Doug and I were going to fuck and he was almost in me I had to kiss him. For a long time I didn't realize it and one day Doug told me. I kept doing it out of necessity.

With Russell's dick and fingers playing on my pussy and clit I leaned over to kiss him out of habit. Doug slid both his hands down under me on each side of my pussy and pulled me open and lifted slightly and I followed. Russell pushed his dick up and back and I felt the head going down my clit and inside my ridges. Then Doug pulled his hands out and Russell's dick literally sank in my vagina almost to the end. I started lifting and dropping. I couldn't get my hips to work right, they wouldn't swivel. I leaned forward and my tits got into his chest and he took off his top. I felt his pants against my bottom being pulled out. Doug was pulling his pants off then he pulled my shoes off.

Russell and I had each other fully nude on our couch. After a moment I saw Doug put a pillow on the end of the sofa but it didn't really register. We started to fuck a little more steadily. In a little bit I glanced over the back of the sofa and saw Doug in the kitchen again, but it didn't really register. I got my arms around Russell's neck and he had his on my buns. The fuck was absolutely thrilling and one of the most sensuous and erotic moments I've ever felt.

After about 5 minutes Russell tilted me over on the sofa so my head met the pillow. He had to pull out for a moment but he was between my thighs and back in quickly. We both got adjusted and aligned against each other and got going again. He didn't get my breasts and nipples for some time. We were just too busy absorbing this fuck and it was some time before I could get my mind loose to think. Doug had done this for Russell before. No telling how many girls he got for him. I didn't mind, this was mind boggling sex the whole evening. I knew I wasn't going to quit until he got two years' worth of quality fucking. I also knew I would always be available for Russell. That was fine too.

Since Russell had an earlier orgasm he went a long, long time. We had to get it out of our system so we could fuck lovingly. Doug never disturbed us. I had 4 orgasms, three of them almost explosive. Doug had another, right at the end when we were almost worn out. Lots of semen. We fucked for an hour and a half without stopping for anything, the last half hour just for fun. We took a shower and all three of us went to bed and had a threesome all night long. I got to suck Russell's dick and got semen. I didn't tell Doug but I think he knew.

It has never been a problem between Doug and I, and I think he was a little surprised I went along with him. Not surprised but more thankful and appreciative. It's obvious he loves me as much as his brother.

I got to fuck Russell one more time about 6 months later. Doug wasn't home that afternoon but he knew. He thanked me that night.

12