Welcome Home

Story Info
Dommy wife anxiously waits for her kitty hubby to arrive.
2.3k words
4.29
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail neatly put her apron away before starting to brush her fur.

Braidyn should be back any moment now, and she wanted to give him a nice surprise.

What time does to people, she thought, for when she was but a young adventurer heading out into the world, the idea of her being an excited wife putting things away while she excitedly waited for her hubby would have been utterly ridiculous.

But life does take you in odd directions, sometimes dire and sometimes pleasant.

Many with dreams of domestic quietness have had their lives uprooted and cast to the wind, while others, like her, just found out that sometimes you find someone who brings something in you that you'd have never guessed was there.

A wry smile showed in her wolfish muzzle, as she rolled her eyes at her own visage.

She usually wore nothing in the house, unless she was doing something that could get her fur dirty, and perhaps a pair of undies to keep her bits from touching the furniture. Abby was sure her hubby appreciated this, and she loved teasing him.

Excitedly, she went to sit on the couch near the front door, quietly reading a book but frankly too giddy to follow the story, she was dying to see him.

After what felt like an eternity, a knock finally came from the door, and Abby almost flew from her seat towards the front door, opening it with such force she almost slammed it in her face.

And there he was, his lovely brown fur gently shining under the sunlight.

"Hi ho..." Before Braidyn could finish his sentence, Abby had pulled him in by his jacket and slammed him against a nearby wall, closing the door with a kick.

Her muzzle met his, and she kissed him with such desire that the handsome catfolk became breathless.

Their bodies intertwined in a sensual hug while their lips and tongues wrestled as if their life depended on it.

Abby was wagging so much with her bushy tail that she seemed ready to take off, her strong hands angrily pulling at her husband's belt and pants, almost ripping them off him.

"I missed you too," he said with a playful tone, his green eyes filled with unbridled passion for her.

The ravenous wolf dropped on her knees, using his pants to cushion her kneecaps against the hardwood floor, and let out a groan of excitement as her trophy was finally liberated from its cloth prison.

Her husband was already mightily erect, his cock throbbing for her attention.

Abby shoved her face against his scrotum as she gripped his burning member, licking, nibbling and nuzzling his balls while shooting him a fiery look with her golden eyes.

"You better have these nice and full for mommy," she said with a grin.

Her hubby's eyes rolled back as he petted her mane, his lovely cat-like face contorting into a comical grimace of joy.

"Haven't touched it, all saved for my dearest wife," he said, biting his lip.

He was so cute it made Abby aggressively passionate, she channelled the desire of biting him into a brutal deep throat, her long tongue licking the base of his cock as she happily choked.

"How are you so fucking cute," she said almost breathlessly as she pulled back and returned to her previous ball worshipping, nibbling every cute little wrinkle her tongue could find.

A purr of delight escaped him as she gently stroked his length, tightly gripping his hard yet spongy member, its veins pulsating against her hands.

She could barely pull her tongue away from his ball sack, the smell of his arousal making her decidedly feral.

"You've had a bath, cheeky kitty," she said, slowly licking the underside of his scrotum.

"I suspected you were going to devour me as soon as I arrived, so I thought I'd better be nice and clean for you," he said, in between moans and purrs.

Abby couldn't help but dig her claws slightly on his thighs, his sweet nature made her go insane.

"I would have ravaged you anyway, but this makes me want to eat you even more..." she said, closing her jaws around his fuzzy sack, nibbling and slurping it as if it was candy.

The cute kitty groaned in delight, his legs tensing up for his lovely wife.

"It's not fair that only I get some downstairs attention love," he said with a cute smile.

Abby raised an eyebrow at him, squeezing his delightful cock while she clawed at his thighs.

"My cheeky kitty wants mommy's pussy, huh?" she said, her tongue tenderly exploring the slit at the tip of his cock.

Her hubby had to bite his lip and fade for a second before responding, Abby's teasing melting his thoughts.

"I just want to make you feel good..." he said with his sweet and caring voice.

Abby stood up and dragged him playfully by the dick to one of the sofas, throwing him on it before climbing on top of his warm body and aim her utterly drenched pussy at his muzzle.

"Seeing you whine and moan for me makes me feel good, but since you're so keen on using that magical tongue of yours..." she said as she planted her rear on his face, a happy giggle and moan escaping him before his claws gripped Abby's divine hips and glutes.

The she-wolf drooled in delight as her husband masterfully applied his rugged cat tongue against her lower lips, her hands squeezing and stroking his cock with joy in response.

"Damn, you're good with your tongue, kitty," she said, biting her lip, pressing her rear against his face, knowing how much he liked it.

Still enjoying the attentions of her husband, she lowered herself again onto his throbbing cock.

It was gently twitching and pulsating, almost ready to burst for her.

She lovingly licked it with her long tongue, following his thick veins and suckling the tip almost like a straw, all while stroking the base of his shaft.

"Honey, I can't hold back!" he said, painting onto her pussy.

"Then don't!" she said, wrapping her cute muzzle around his glans.

He came for her like a geyser, obviously pent-up from his long trip.

Long lashes of his cum hit her tongue and palate, all while she greedily took all in, totally unbothered about the taste.

She kept suckling him till not a single drop was left, thrusting her hips against his lips.

"Keep going kitty, mommy is close too..." she said, sitting up to enjoy his attention more.

Her lovely husband needed little encouragement, and despite still reeling from his lovely orgasm, he attacked her wet pussy with his tongue and lips again.

He laser focused on her clit, flicking it again and again as she clawed at him excitedly, gently shivering with delight.

Closing her eyes, Abby let the orgasm overtake her, and she softly moaned as it coursed through her body like a rush of flame.

Both lovers panted and whined, letting out a giggle as Abby moved so she was laying on top of him, her cheek against his fluffy chest.

"Don't you think I'm done with you," she said while slowly gliding one of her claws over his chest.

He kissed her head and started to purr, making both their bodies gently vibrate.

"Oh, I know, my love, you can devour me to the bone if you so desire," he said, caressing the back of her head.

She wanted to eat his sweet face, he made her feel so ravenous.

It had only been scant seconds since he made her orgasm, and she was already humping and grinding against his crotch.

He kept purring for her as their tongues intertwined, his body trembling and twitching as her nethers rubbed against his still sensitive cock.

Despite her utter need for him, Abby tried to keep steady, enjoying his kisses and caresses.

It didn't take long for his meat to become stiff again, her lovely and wet pussy lips gliding along his length, ready to engulf him.

"I can wait any longer, my love," she said, gently grabbing and sliding it inside her.

They both moaned with joy as Braidyn's lodged itself deep into her pussy, Abby's insides squeezing him in place almost like tight-fitting glove.

"I always feel empty without you," Abby said as her gaze locked onto his.

As if her life depended on it, the lovely she-wolf started moving her hips, pounding her insides with her husband's cock.

His hands firmly grabbed her by the hips as she knelt on top of him, trying to find the position where he was deepest inside her.

Abby placed hers on his chest, her nails softly digging into him.

It wouldn't be the first time they had given each other a nasty cut with their respective claws when caught at the moment, but they didn't care for a second.

Braidyn threw his head back, a silly smile on his face as he enjoyed the smacking sounds of his wife's hips against his, so wet that it sounded as if someone was operating a water pump.

Abby was a woman possessed, her eyes rolling back as she reflexively grabbed her breasts, pounding herself so hard she might even cum before her beloved.

But she couldn't stop herself, she needed him so bad.

"Give me your kittens!" she screamed as she drooled with her tongue out like a common bitch, her pussy squeezing her hubby so hard it might pull off his dick.

"All for you my love!" screamed Braidyn as with a final smack, Abby orgasmed for him.

With a final throb, he came for her too, a jet of his cum painting her cervix as his toes curled in delight.

Abby slumped on her hubby's chest, both panting as they held hands.

"You want more, don't you?" said Braidyn, a tired smile on his face.

A naughty whine and a wagging tail was the only reply he got.

"Just give me a minute," said with a giggle, petting her lovingly.

"I'll get us some water," said Abby, slowly getting up as her hubby's cock slid out, slick in both their juices.

She happily wobbled towards the kitchen and quickly filled a couple of glasses with water.

As she came back, Braidyn was sitting on the couch, looking incredibly handsome as his lustrous fur shone with the light coming from the windows.

With a playful bow, she passed over the glass to him, who downed it with needy thirst.

Abby drank her water slowly, her eyes fixated on him.

She was such a lucky girl, she kept thinking.

The handsome feline put the glass away on a nearby coffee table and proceeded to hug his wife's legs, rubbing his cheeks on her warm belly.

She gently pet his head, playing with his twitchy ears as he finished her own water.

"I want your tight little ass," he said, groping her buttocks with gusto.

Abby bit her lip again, her tail betraying another wag.

"It's all yours, my love..." she said sensually.

Those words were all he needed.

As soon as she placed her glass down, he stood up and pushed her onto the sofa.

She giggled, getting comfortable on her knees with her torso on the back-rest, lifting her rear and tail sensually.

Though her excited wagging made it cute more than anything.

His hands slid down her sides, firmly landing on her lovely breasts.

He purred in delight as he groped them, his already hardened cock gently rubbing against her rear.

"Don't keep me waiting now..." she said in a coquettish tone while throwing him a playful wink.

Her husband almost roared with need at this, impaling her tight little ass with a single and brutal thrust.

Abby clawed and bit the cushion she was laying against, a grimace of filthy delight painted across her face.

She didn't get even a moment to compose herself, for Braidyn started slamming his hips against her rear with furious delight.

The dirty slapping sounds filled the room, mixing with their grunts and moans into a loving and lewd cacophony.

He was so deep into her back door, and she loved how weak it made her feel.

While normally a complete top, taking him in the ass made her as docile as a puppy.

She whined for him, imploring for more, and he was happy to oblige, digging his hind claw on the wooden floor, so he didn't lose a single bit of force.

Abby flopped her head on the cushion, her tongue lolling out like a bitch in heat, her eyes rolling back so deep they might be looking at the back of her own skull.

Braidyn throbbed for her with furious intensity, ready to claim her little ass once again.

"Do it! Fill me!" she screamed with garbled words drowned out by the rhythmic slapping of her rear.

He couldn't hold on, and pulled her body towards his as he reached his limit.

Ravenous for her, Braidyn bit her shoulder just as his orgasm overtook him, and this was all that Abby needed to be thrown over the edge.

Both lovers quivered against each other, their bodies trembling with delight.

They remained like this for a few moments, their lips desperately looking at each other, until their faces were locked in a long passionate kiss.

Abby, feeling full and happy, locked her gaze with his, Braidyn's green eyes making her boil inside like the first day.

"I love you, kitty," she said, licking his nose.

After a cute sniffle, he smiled and licked her back, his nose touching hers.

"And I love you, puppy," he said, with a warmth that would have melted the coldest of hearts.

Sometimes life just gave you who you needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!