Private Dance

Story Info
Bunny gal gets gangbanged.
2.5k words
4.52
5.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________

Azahar carefully applied makeup around her amber eyes.

It had gone quiet already in the palace, its halls silent after the usual daily hustle, and the last rays of sunlight bathed the room, caressing her lustrous short white fur.

She had been approached by Lady Adelle herself this morning, to request a special show for a group of kind men that had selflessly helped the town during the recent crisis. A *very* special and intimate show.

Had this come from anyone else, she would have rebuked them, her special attentions were for her to give, not for others to buy, but if Lady Adelle herself requested it, well... it made her small soft tail twitch with excitement.

It's not as if she disliked that kind of attention herself, she was just picky about who she gave it to.

Happy with her makeup, she started donning some of her favourite accessories, a soft silken veil for her face and another one for her crotch, golden loose bracelets and anklets that did a pleasant clinging sound when she moved and finally, her namesake, a gorgeous white orange tree flower adorning her short pinkish hair.

Pleased with the results, she did a little twirl in front of the mirror, practising a couple of hip movements to warm up.

As an extra touch, she applied some lovely sweet perfume to her body.

Satisfied, she picked up the sound stone provided by Lady Adelle and slowly stepped out of her changing room, into the hallway that lead to the private audience room her companions for the night were waiting for her.

She slowly approached the curtain hiding the hallway and tried to listen to the room chatter. The guests were merrily chatting and drinking, thoroughly enjoying Lady Adelle's hospitality.

Azahar smiled, she suspected they haven't been told about their little "treat" for the night, and this should make things even more fun.

Carefully, she held up the sound stone that she had been provided, it should have enough music for the night, so that she could dance to her heart's content without having to deal with the lack of privacy of a band.

With a gentle caress, she activated it, and as the music filled the air, the chatter in the other room went silent.

This was her cue.

Sensually, she commenced to dance close to the curtain, so her slender body could be glanced from the other side, but not fully seen.

Slowly, as the music rose in rhythm, she started to tease bits of her body by gracefully moving aside the curtain, her cute feet, an eye, her lovely tail and rear.

Gasps and quiet breaths of anticipation were heard from behind the curtain, the guests obviously eager to gaze upon their entertainment for tonight.

As a cord instrument came in, she almost leaped into the room with divine grace, her sight under the tender light of the lamps hypnotizing those in the room.

A hit with her hips, and she could feel their heartbeats raise with hers.

She eased herself into the rhythm, her chest, belly, hips, legs and feet alternating in elegant fashion.

Their eyes devoured her with both admiration and desire, a feeling she found almost addictive.

Aside from them all being men this time, it was a fairly diverse group. Two humans, one of a rather stronger build while the other was more slender, both with tanned and lovely skin. Their eyes were hazel, and their hair soft and brown, with the larger one sporting it long and curly and the other short and soft.

The other three were of different species, a handsome and well-built leonin was basically trying to drink her with his bright green feline eyes. His thick mane was so fluffy that Azahar could not wait to nuzzle it with her face.

Next to him was the largest of the bunch, a black furred stallionfolk with lovely deep blue eyes. He was easily three times as big as Azahar, and she loved the idea of climbing that mountain.

Finally, the last guest was a cute lupinefolk, covered in lovely short grey fur. He could not stop wagging while looking at her, and his golden eyes were like those of a puppy wanting a treat. She wanted to eat him alive.

Convinced she was about to have a glorious night, Azahar continued her dance, parading slowly around the room, so they could see her body up close and be enchanted by its movements and her perfume.

For today, she was doing a way more overtly sexual dance, and she was pleased to spot bulges in the soft linen pants they had all been given for comfort while in the palace.

She hadn't bothered to cover her chest, so her perky breasts and lovely erect nipples were on display for all.

Utterly entranced by her, the room remained in a haze of dreams, one dance after another.

Having built them into a ravenous frenzy, Azahar sensually tiptoed towards the group, hopping on the couch and laying across their laps, caressing her body like the needy bunny she was.

"I'm all yours till dawn, my pretties, so be sure to get your fill..." she said, biting her lip as she rubbed herself against their bulges.

After a moment of bafflement, with all five looking at each other in happy confusion, they all tenderly reached to her soft fur and warm body, grabbing, groping and caressing her.

Azahar had left her modesty at the door and moaned like a wanton whore, craving the boys' attention all for herself.

Enticed by her reaction, they became far more daring in their groping, squeezing her breasts, thighs and ass, while also slipping fingers into her wet pussy and mouth.

With a look that could set granite aflame, Azahar moaned while she wiggled in their hands, suckling and biting the finger she had been given.

Her pussy made filthy wet sounds as the boys explored it, and her eyes rolled back as the handsome leonal dexterously placed a finger on her clit, rubbing it with delight.

She whined and wiggled for them, letting herself become putty on their hands.

The fondling and caresses continued unabated until she just couldn't hold it any longer, her hips thrusting against their fingers and groping them back as best she could.

With a long moan she orgasmed for them, her ears perking up as she gave them a lewd smile, twitches of joy crossing her body.

All five boys were about to explode, she could smell their arousal and their throbbing bulges under her body.

"What are you all waiting for, I'm all yours..." she said, dying to get more of their attentions.

The handsome leonin was the first one to act, flipping her around on his lap while she pulled down his pants, his burning erection popping out as if it was about to take off.

He impaled her needy pussy with a roar of delight, Azahar clinging to him as she twitched and moaned.

The other four stood up and started undressing themselves, the gorgeous bunny shooting them voracious looks as she petted her current lover's mane.

"I have another hole for your enjoyment," she said, spreading out her lovely and well oiled little ass, "and I can take care of the others in the meantime."

As they looked at each other, deciding who would take her offer, she caressed the stallion's belly and crotch, ogling his mighty phallus.

"Might need to take you last, handsome, otherwise there might not be much left of me for the rest," she said with a playful tone, "but don't worry, I will make you feel good."

The equine cutie whined in excitement, and moved behind the couch, stroking his cock for her sensually.

As she started nibbling his foreskin and enjoying the meaty treat, the more slender of the two humans took her offer and slid his cock into her tight little ass, making her tail twitch happily as her face turned into a horny grimace.

The two remaining boys offered her their cocks on either side of the stallion, and she grabbed them with her silky hands, stroking them as she suckled and kissed the mighty phallus in front of her.

Both boys inside her rammed their dicks as deep as they could, rubbing through her insides as her body contorted to make room for them.

Azahar was in heaven, she was never lacking intimate attention, but having five cuties focused completely on her was a rare treat.

She cupped and massaged the lovers to the sides, playing with their testes gently while rubbing their taints and alternating suckling all three wonderful cocks.

The intensity of all their love for her was driving her insane with lust.

It wasn't long before the already pent-up leonin started throbbing for her, making her clench her holes tight in anticipation.

The first shot of the night was warm and deep, his cum hitting her cervix with such force it might as well have been a battering ram.

Azahar allowed herself a lovely orgasm, twitching with her tongue out as she pressed her face against the mighty stallion's cock while squeezing the phalluses in her hands as if her life depended on it.

The lovely leonin covered her in kisses while slowly pulling out and leaving his space free for one of the others, a stream of cum staining the couch as he came free from her pussy.

It was the other human, the larger of the two, that decided to dive in and take the now empty hole.

He slid under Azahar while the leonin retreated to a corner of the couch to relax and get ready for more, and with the help of the one taking her ass slid himself into her drenched and dirty, needy hole.

A long moan of joy escaped her lips, and she launched into more intense suckling of both cocks still in front of her.

She deep throated the cute wolfie while stroking her stallion hard, not letting him lose an inch of his erection.

The room filled with lewd moans and sounds, the pounding of her flesh like a brutal heartbeat.

Both human boys were giving her a good rhythm, though the one on her ass was thumping faster, ready to unload inside her.

Azahar made a filthy face of happiness as she rubbed her face against both erections in her hands, trembling as another orgasm overtook her.

She had no time to relax though, as the lover attacking her rear groped her hard as he released his cum inside her tight little ass, panting against her ears with some of the loveliest whines she had ever heard.

'Good boy..." she said, giving his blushing face a side glance.

Slowly, he pulled out of her, the sudden emptiness making her crave more.

"Your turn, puppy," she said to the wolf-folk with a wink.

He timidly moved behind her, arching over her body as the lovely boy servicing her pussy lifted her hips to help his friend claim her as.

Already slightly stretched and still sloppy with the previous lover, the lovely wolf had no trouble sliding his girth inside her, though to his surprise and delight she was still tight.

The larger of the human lads kissed her chest non-stop, slowly enjoying her pussy on his cock as if having the most delectable meal.

Azahar looked up at the lovely stallion's blue eyes while worshipping the tip of his cock while her hands massaged his shaft and testes, her eyes like those a little girl begging for a treat.

"Not long now, horsie," she said with fire in her voice.

He took a long breath, his eyes twitching as a little jolt of delight coursing through his body.

The rubbing of both meaty cocks inside her reached a crescendo, and she noticed the human boy was trying to match his thrusts to the wolf, as if masturbating each other through her insides.

It was delightfully lewd, and she felt a jolt of pride at being used like this for their pleasure. She adored giving joy to others, after all.

Instead of a long build-up, the human lad in her pussy just erupted hard in her insides, pressing his face hard against her fur while panting and whining softly.

She nuzzled his head with a smile, sure that he had never felt anything like this.

He whispered a soft "thank you" to her before scurrying off to the side, all while covering her body in kisses.

The slender yet strong wolf lifted her up by the thighs, spreading her legs as much as he could for the last boy to enjoy her insides.

With a buff of excitement, the stallion approached her body with his cock like a stake ready to impale someone.

Azahar felt excitement building inside her, this was going to be a delightful challenge.

Thankfully, she was so soaked and sloppy that his tip had little trouble pushing in, though the rest of his girth did need a concerted effort from his hips just as she trembled non-stop, her little toes curling as she moaned.

Her face melted into a grimace of brainless joy as he almost bottomed out inside her, it felt ass if she was about to rupture, yet she knew she could take it, she had bigger toys in her collection.

The firm stallion sat down on the couch again, making it easy for the wolfie to keep thrusting and slamming his knot against her ass.

There were no more dirty quips from Azahar, just happy babbles and moans as she grabbed on to her lovers as if her life depended on it.

They were both so worked up and ready that the couch became a blur of pounding, the other three's arousal building again just from the show.

Azahar was in heaven, having orgasm after orgasm, no longer caring about her surroundings and just focused on the delight ravaging her.

With a double loud groan, both boys rammed their hips into her, the wolfie literally pushing his knot into her ass, just as they filled her to the brim with their cum, turning her into a happy cream filled bunny.

The jumble of flesh the three had turned into panted and whined in delight as their juices dripped from Azahar's holes, her cute face blank from thought and with her tongue happily lolling out of her mouth.

All five of them crowded on the couch again, petting and groping her as her mind slowly returned.

Her legs had given out, so the boys laid her out on their laps, happily caressing her as she pressed her thighs together, aching from the roughness, yet craving more.

"Remember boys, I am *yours* till dawn..." she said while licking her lips.

All five of them looked at each other, their faces a mix of shock and lewd delight.

They shot her a look filled with fire.

Good, she thought. The lascivious bun was still hungry, and it was going to be a long, lovely night.