All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by ArmyWife09

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story

Glad to see a story about a military wife who loves and respects her husband and marriage. Who stayed faithful and wlecomes her warrior home with love and really great sex.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Very well done.

I like the fact you have written a story about welcoming home a soldier from the front. There are many stories on this site about unfaithful army wives that seem to care nothing for their husband or that he is fighting for them. Whatever your think about war and the need for it no soldier should ever come home and find his wife has been playing around with someone else. That is wrong on so many levels.

As for this story? it was very well written and a fun read about a loving couple. I hope you both get to do this many times in the future. Just don't forget wars do not last forever and he will need you just as much as you need him.

Good job and thanks for writing I hope you write more stories.

Regards

AW

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 13 years ago
You should be very proud

I am of to Afganistan early next year, I will keep this story and read it often. Its very very well writen, I have been that guy comming home after six months and I will be again.

I will be adding you to my Fav authors, cant wait to read more from you, thanks again x

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
An Excellent First Story

Thanks from an old soldier who has been the one returning home, for a far more factual account of military relationships than we usually find on Literotica. I never had any reason to think that the girl I married didn't wait patiently for me, and never have had to think that, even though we have been together for 53 years, A good first story, and I think you are an author to watch for

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good Job!

Good Job....thanks for a story about a faithful military wife who actually loves her husband, and a husband who loves her in return.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG! LOVE IT

I swear my fiance is in the Navy and it was just like that when he got home! I am so going to make him read this when he gets back from deployment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories with a difference.

It had only been six months since I left for DaNang RVN. Her flight had been delayed so I had to wait for her to join me in Denver but the sight of my wife coming down the ramp was breathtaking and the fulfillment of my dreams. She felt amazing in my arms and her lips were as loving as I remembered. We went to our hotel room and continued to savor being together again. Soon we were in bed, wrapped in each others arms. For six months I had been waiting to hold and love this woman and now that wait was about to end. And then suddenly it did end. As I caressed her beautiful body and began to explore her womanly secrets she turned away and told me she didn’t want to make love to me. Totally depressed I just held her that night. The next night in our room at the Colorado Springs Broadmoor hotel I was able to enjoy making love to my wife. That was 47 years ago and I still wonder why she couldn’t respond to me that first night. I often wonder who she had been with the night before she left for Denver and was trying to give her body time recover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous