Welcome Home, Baby

Story Info
Your girl has missed you.
1.4k words
4.17
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know finding me in your bed when you come home after a trip away is your favorite thing so I can't resist giving it to you. I hear your heavy footfalls in the hallway moving towards your bedroom and I look up to greet you. Your face lights up as you turn the corner around the door frame. You don't say a word, but instead drop your bag and walk straight for the bed and crawl across the clean blankets to me. I pick my knitting up as you move to put your head in my lap.

"Welcome home, baby," I purr. Your only response is to turn your face down and tangle your fingers into the blankets around my waist.

"Glad to be home?" I ask and you nod against my body. I reach down and run my hands through your hair and trace along your sideburns. I give them a vicious little tug and smile at your tight grunt. "I missed you."

You respond by tightening your grip on me and taking a deep breath. I indulge you by sitting still and stroking you gently until I hear your breathing start to become deep and even.

"Stand up, sweet boy," I order gently. "Get undressed for me."

You move to stand swiftly but with a trace of reluctance. You kick off your shoes first and move to quickly shrug off your leather jacket. Your hands are moving fast, eager to be bare beneath my scorching gaze.

"Slowly," I breathe gathering the long, thin piece I had been knitting when you walked in and leaning back against the pillows. I move my hands along the soft yarn and lick my lips as a cocky smile blooms across your mouth. You take your time removing the rest of your clothing. You keep your eyes locked to mine throughout.

I motion for you to sit at the head of the bed with your back to the tall headboard. I straddle you and you smile, expecting me to lean in and kiss you. Instead I take both your hands and hold them high above your head and bind them to the frame with the yarn I had been toying with earlier. You look on with excitement as I finish tying the knots and leave you helpless. I reach behind me to grab your discarded scarf. A questioning look greets me when I turn back to face you. I move up to tie the cloth over your eyes as a blindfold. Your mouth moves to protest but I put my fingers to your lips.

"Shhh," I croon. "Tonight I want to look at you for awhile. All you have to do is let me." I ease back off your lap and rest my palm against your chest. I press into you gently and you comply by lying back and letting your arms go taut against the restraints. You look delicious and tense. Bound. I moan in appreciation. My body has begun to hum with need.

"You've been gone so long, baby. I just want to stare at you." I begin to move my hands over my body as I settle myself at the opposite end of the bed. You hear the gentle rustling of cloth against my skin and exhale quickly at the sounds of breathy pleasure I'm making. "Spread those legs for me a bit more. That's it, bend those knees a little," I instruct and you comply willingly.

"Oh god, baby," I whine. "I've missed that perfect cock." I gasp quietly, pinching my nipples through the soft cotton of my t-shirt. You're already getting hard without a single stroke or touch. I can't help but bite my lip, hard, trying to resist the urge to reach out and touch you.

"You were such a bad boy, leaving me alone for so long," I whimper between breathy little pants. "You deserve to be punished. Would you like that, sweet?"

You sag against the restraints above your head and nod. I tell you how beautiful you are and how wet it makes me to see you like this, bound and laid out for me. It's the absolute truth. Seeing you like this makes me ache.

"I'm so wet," I gasp. "I haven't come in weeks." I see your body give a start at the soft buzzing sound of my small vibrator.

"I'm sorry, baby," I say. But I don't sound sorry. I sound wicked. "I can't resist. I've been so good for so long."

I slide the little pink toy into my panties and begin to move it against my stiff little clit. It only gets me more excited to watch you struggle to stay still while you listen to my breathy little pants and coos. Your proud cock is rock hard now and straining towards me there at your feet.

"Oh baby," I moan. "I want you to fuck me. I need it."

You tug hard at the restraints on your wrists and grit your teeth in frustration. Meanwhile, I'm writhing around at the foot of the bed. My little toy is working in tight little circles and wet little sounds are coming from between my legs.

"Do you hear that, boy?" I taunt. "My little pussy is soaked. It's desperate for you. Please, please..." I beg.

Precum is bubbling up from the tip of your glorious cock. I want to taste it so badly. I grunt and mewl from my vantage point, pressing the smooth toy against my clit even more firmly.

Your cheeks start to puff out in frustration and you struggle in earnest as I continue to beg you for the one thing you can't do for me.

"Fuck! Baby you look so good. So fucking perfect." My voice is growing tight with emotion. "Won't you fuck me? Please? I'll be good. I'll be so good! Please fuck your girl..."

You continue to struggle and I continue to beg to have you inside me. Your face is getting red and the tendons in your arms and neck are straining. The only sounds you're making are sharply punctuated growls and grunts. But my knots are holding you firmly. Your cock is trembling, raging and perfect.

"Don't you come, boy," I order sharply. "You've left me waiting for weeks! Now it's your turn. Don't you fucking come!"

I turn the intensity of my toy up one more level and I see your head cock slightly, recognizing the shift in tone. The resulting tension in your mouth and the way you bite down firmly on your full bottom lip is all it takes. I let go and come sweetly and with wild abandon there between your legs. Not a single part of our bodies is touching. I cry out for you over and over. I continue to move my hips against my toy as I let my free hand run across my skin, imagining it's your hand instead of my own.

When I finally open my eyes to look at you I see that you seem to be holding your breath. You're still totally incapacitated but you've done as instructed and not come.

"Such a good boy," I say crawling slowly up the bed.

You hiss gently when I get to your knees and continue up your torso, allowing our skin to touch for the first time since I blindfolded you. I make little soothing sounds against your skin and bring my mouth to your ear.

"Easy, baby. Easy," I purr. "You're not done yet. You're my toy tonight and I still want to play."

Now it's your turn to whimper. You can't see it, but I'm smiling down at you. I love you like this: desperate, eager to please, ferocious with need.

I hear you breathe out, "Fuck..." as I begin to slide my tight, wet pussy down over your swollen cock. I purr contentedly the whole way down taking my sweet time. I grind down on you and swivel my hips for good measure. I reach up and push the blindfold back from your eyes. Your lashes flutter open and focus on my mouth immediately. My hands continue back to tangle into the soft hair at the back of your head. I give a sharp tug and giggle at your little yelp.

I clench my pussy around you and watch the tension skitter across your face.

"Now be a good boy," I say sweetly, "while I take what's mine."

****************

For Tyler.

I keep writing stories about a woman taking charge and adding the disclaimer that I'm really just a sub. Doth the lady (c'est moi?) protest too much? Thanks for reading and don't forget to send a flare up about typos.

January 2015