Welcome Home Daddy

Story Info
A Daddy Dom Returns Home to Punish his Disobedient Baby Girl.
3.9k words
4.49
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily knelt in the darkness of the playroom, her knees had gone numb a half hour before. A single candle flickering in the corner lightly illuminated her tiny frame as her weight shifted uneasily back and forth and she nervously fidgeted with the hem of her nightgown. She hated kneeling. But that was where he had instructed her to be, and she was a good girl.

Emily's thoughts wandered to the past few weeks. Her Daddy Dom had taken a two-week work trip. It was the longest he'd left her alone since they'd started their dynamic. It was easily the longest two weeks of her twenty-two years. The last few days in particular had been torture for her, she missed him so much. But, Daddy would be home any minute now. Home to his babygirl, with no plans to leave for a long time, she hoped.

"I'll be there at 6pm. Be in the play room, in my favorite color, on your knees, hands on the back of your head, and have all of your toys out. Plug in your ass. And don't forget your hair brush, Babygirl. You know we have some business to take care of first."

He had texted her that morning. Daddy was always demanding, but she suspected from his terse instructions that he had missed her too, and was looking forward to using her. Emily couldn't wait.

While he was gone Emily had been allowed quite a lot of freedom. As his submissive, the normal Rules required her to ask permission to touch herself, and also to orgasm, every single time. Out of all of the Rules, this one was the most challenging for her. Before she had met him, she would cum at least twice a day by herself on a normal day, and many more times if given the opportunity. But her Daddy Dom knew her needs and while he was away he had given her free range to play and cum three times daily. And boy had she taken advantage of his generosity.

But she'd also abused it. Several times. Orgasming that third time, and then pushing the limits by continuing to touch herself. Her little clit was so soft and would get so wet that it was almost a magnetic pull from her quick little fingers to her sweet little nub. And try as she might she just couldn't stop. She'd think about her Daddy, and about how he owned her little cunt, and how she was being directly disobedient, and it would only turn her on more to imagine the punishment that would follow.

Emily was a good girl. Except for this one area. Touching. And cumming. It was her weakness. It had been for as long as she could remember. When she and her Daddy were first talking and discussing her submission to him, and what he needed from her, she had been taken aback by his desire to have control over her orgasm. She loved to play. If left to her own devices she would touch for hours, until she was covered in sweat, her legs were damp, and she would usually fall asleep with exhaustion, legs parted slightly, fingers still damp with her juices. It was by far and away her favorite pastime.

But she had adjusted for the most part to this requirement. And she found over the weeks and months that she enjoyed asking for permission, and even begging, because she could tell it made her Daddy so turned on. And he usually said yes, so until now she had only had a few slip-ups.

But with the freedom of being home alone, and of being able to have up to three orgasms daily, Emily had gone overboard a few times. Probably more times than he had expected. But actually less times than she had thought would be the case. It could definitely have been worse. She had shown remarkable restraint. And each time she had confessed, almost immediately, and was truly repentant. He had admonished her, but left all consequences for his return.

The thought of his punishment for her had been hanging over her the last several days, the weight of dread increasing as his homecoming neared. Even the excitement of seeing him again was dulled by her apprehension and uncertainty of what was coming. She had slipped up how many times now? Six? Seven? She'd never dug herself into a hole that deep before with him. She'd never had the opportunity to before, they usually dealt with broken rules or indiscretions promptly and moved on.

The more she thought about it, the more unfair it felt. He left her alone. With full knowledge of her proclivity for epic, multi-orgasmic masturbation sessions. What else was she supposed to do? It was her nature. He had given her too much freedom with being allowed to play three times each day. Didn't he realize that would make her more prone to being unable to stop? It really was all his fault.

Her indignant thoughts were disrupted by the click of his key turning in the lock of the front door down the hall. Here in the silence of the playroom, the sound was all she could focus on. Her whole body tensed involuntarily, and she looked down at the carpet, willed her body to stop fidgeting, and tried to ignore the growing wetness between her legs. She heard the front door open, and what must have been his suitcase hitting the floor. Then footsteps and the sound of the sink, he must be washing his hands after coming home. The fridge opened, then the crack of a beer bottle tab, then the sound of his footsteps growing louder towards her.

"Babygirl." Her fear was momentarily gone. Her Daddy was here. His voice instantly lit a fire in between her legs. She swallowed and snuck a glance up at him. She couldn't see his face, but he was there beside her and his hand cupped her chin gently. "It looks like you followed my instructions princess, and you got your toys out for Daddy. Are you ready for me to use you, babygirl?"

Emily nodded silently. She wasn't normally so quiet, but perhaps the anticipation and the longing she had felt the last few weeks had made her shy. For her Daddy though, it was the wrong response though, and she felt the sting of a rough slap across her cheek. Emily cried out and held her hand to her warm cheek and looked up in shock at her Daddy. He had never slapped her face before. He glared down at her before he cupped her chin and demanded again, "Are you ready for Daddy to use you, slut?" He asked her tersely.

"Y-Yes Daddy I'm ready." Emily stammered quickly. She was desperate to know how rough he was feeling towards her. Daddy grabbed her by her ponytail and before she knew it she was on her feet, and his mouth was on hers, kissing her hungrily. She opened her mouth, eagerly taking his tongue and teasing it with her own. His hand which had grabbed her ponytail so roughly a moment before was now cupping her cheek gently and tenderly. It seemed the roughness would continue, punctuated by moments of tenderness.

"Mmm I missed your taste princess." He growled as he bit her lip and kissed her again. "Who do you belong to?"

"You Daddy." Emily could barely talk, let alone stand, she felt as if she was suspended by their kiss, and if he let her go she would fall.

"Me." He kissed her again and then swiftly slapped her ass, and she stiffened, quickly brought out of her reverie. He sat down on the bench nearby.

"Take this off, now." He snapped, gesturing to her nightgown. Demanding Daddy was back.

She shimmied off her nightgown and stood in front of him, eyes downcast. The candlelight flickered over her body, naked except for a lacy black thong. He nodded to her to continue, and she understood at once that she was to remove her thong too. It was already partially soaked from how turned on she was. With two hands she slipped it off, and in a moment of mischief, flicked it towards her Daddy. The panties caught him in the face and fell to his lap.

"You little fucking whore." Daddy hissed, and in an instant she was filled with regret for the flippant action. He lunged for her and she found herself splayed over his knee, a shriek escaping from her lips, which prompted a hard smack on her round backside. She swallowed, as Daddy roughly pulled apart her ass cheeks, to verify that the plug he had specified was where it belonged.

"Look at this slutty, little pussy," Daddy murmured, as he toyed with the plug in her ass. "All wet for me and I haven't even touched you yet. Did you miss me fucktoy?"

"Yes Daddy...." She told him. "I missed you everyday that you were gone. Please don't leave me alone that long again."

"Mmmm..." He liked hearing that. It was hard to be gone, but it almost made it worth it to hear the need in the voice of his Babygirl. "I missed you too, princess. And I can't wait to play with you. But first, we have some business to take care of. What kind of a Daddy would I be if I neglected to punish my slut when she's broken the Rules?"

"The best kind of Daddy?" Emily tried feebly. He laughed wryly, and smacked her ass with a loud clap.

"I almost forgot, and thank you for reminding me what a mouthy little slut you can be. Open up Babygirl!" He ordered. He had her lacy black thong and he shoved it into her mouth, ensuring that the gusset, soaked with her juices, was right on her tongue, so she could taste herself. He grabbed some velcro cuffs and slipped them onto her wrists. He didn't really need them, he could easily overpower her, and he only needed his voice to restrain her usually. But there as something intoxicating for him about seeing his little whore with her wrists bound for him.

"It's time for your punishment for touching yourself, for touching my property, without permission. And for cumming without permission." He told her.

Daddy had a heavy, wooden paddle brush which he preferred for spanking punishments, and occasional "funishments". He loved to spank her ass, but he was always careful not to push her too hard. The last thing he wanted was to scare her away, he knew she needed to be eased into the kinds of punishment he enjoyed most. Daddy took a moment to appreciate the voluptuous curve of her backside, running the smooth side of the brush along her backside. Then, with no warning, he slapped her left ass cheek, hard. She shrieked, though the sound was muffled by her panties, as he held her firmly in place and said, "One."

"Two, Three, Four" Three more quick blows in succession, each harder than the last. She was already in tears. She prayed he would switch to the other cheek, and luckily he did, "Five, Six, Seven!" He counted. She didn't hold back her shrieks but she tried her hardest to hold still on his lap. Whether it was from the spanking, her muffled cries, or how he could tell how good she wanted to be for him, he was growing harder. Emily could feel the outline of his cock between them both.

"Eight, Nine, Ten." Back to the left side. He probably wasn't hitting her any harder, but the cumulative effect of the impact made each spank hurt infinitely worse than the last. "Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen." He counted for the right.

Something had broken in her and she was sobbing openly now. She'd been spanked with the brush before, but never this unrelentingly, and never this hard. He felt bad for a moment, but he knew that in the world of BDSM, this punishment was very slight. But Emily was young, she was inexperienced, and really she was a very good girl. The punishments she'd received up until now had been a lot more tame, perhaps ten or a dozen spankings, or writing lines, standing in the corner, or being denied permission to touch and cum.

But he had let her know early and often that he took the Rules seriously. He was a very loving, caring, even doting Daddy to his babygirl, but he needed her to obey him. He knew there would be other trips in the future, and other times that he would be away. And it was very important that this punishment was severe enough to ensure that she understood that he owned her, whether he was physically present or not. And that subsequently, if she broke the Rules there would be consequences.

"Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty". He finished the last five, each one harder than the last, and then set the brush down on the bench beside her. Emily had cried out with each impact, and now she was crying silently into the bench, her shoulders shaking.

Daddy grabbed some lotion he had ready to go and squeezed a generous amount onto his hands. It was a little too dark to tell, but he knew that her pale ass would be quite red from his efforts. Her cheeks were hot to the touch as he gently rubbed the lotion into her backside with one hand, and rubbed her shoulders lightly with the other. Slowly her sobs slowed and quieted, and when he felt she was ready he pulled her up into his lap, wrapping his arms around her, her hands still bound behind her back. He wiped away a few of her tears as his cock pressed firmly into her ass.

"That's a good girl. It's OK, You're OK." He soothed her as he freed her thong from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy!" She said into his neck.

"I know, Princess, I know that was a lot. But I hope next time you will remember what happened today, and that this will help you avoid breaking the Rules in the future."

"Yes Daddy. I get it. I won't ever do that again!" In the moment, Emily meant what she said. But Daddy knew it was only a matter of time before the sting of the punishment waned, and he would get the opportunity to do it again. With every indiscretion thus far, she had always confessed. Usually before the day was over. She was such a good girl.

"All right Princess. You know what to do now. On your knees for Daddy."

Emily wiggled off his lap and got to her knees on the hard floor before him. Daddy stood up and unzipped his fly, pulling his pants off and stripping to his boxers. Then he dropped those, and took off his t-shirt too. He stood before her, cock erect, and motioned her closer. Emily opened her mouth and wordlessly took him inside of her hot young mouth, just like he'd taught her, slipping her tongue along the shaft and circling the tip, eliciting the occasional sexy groan from her Daddy. He allowed her to pleasure him for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of her efforts. Given that she still was deprived of the use of her hands, she still gave a remarkable blow job.

When Daddy was ready he took hold of her head with each hand and tilted it back, and he started to fuck her face slowly, going deeper into her throat with each pass. He thrusted steadily, enjoying the feeling of her throat squeezing around his cock, her body wriggling involuntarily, and the coughing and sputtering when he gave her a little more than she could comfortably take. He fucked her face like that for as long as he could stand it, enjoying the site of her wide brown eyes looking up at him. The juxtaposition of her sweet face and the filthy way he was using her was intoxicating. Then, summoning what willpower he had, he forced himself to remove his cock from her mouth. Emily caught her breath, chest heaving as she caught her breath momentarily.

Daddy hauled Emily up to the bed, and pitched her face forward, so she was lying face down ass up for him, hands still bound tightly behind her back. By the light of the candles she'd lit he could faintly see the red of her ass cheeks from her punishment.

She could feel his gaze, and wiggled her sexy ass in anticipation.

"Are you ready to cum for Daddy, whore?" Daddy asked her.

"Yes, please Daddy!" Emily begged. "Please fuck me Daddy, I need it so bad."

"Are you sure, Princess?" He asked her as he tugged gently on the plug adorning her ass.

The generous amount of lube she'd used to insert it was mostly gone by now and her tight ass gripped the sides, not wanting to release the bulb. "Maybe Daddy needs to teach you another lesson..."

"Daddy, please!" She whined for him. "Fuck your babygirl, I need your cock Daddy. I need you to fuck me and fill me up with your cum Daddy. Please!"

The words were scarcely out of her mouth and her Daddy was behind her, his cock roughly entering her tight cunt from behind. She cried out at the invasion, made even tighter due to the size of the plug stretching her asshole. He fucked her then, hard, his hands gripping her hips tightly, and she took in every sensation, from the pounding on her cervix, to the feeling of his balls slapping her wet little lips, to the pressure on her face from being pinned to the bed by the weight of his body and the force of his strokes.

"Who do you belong to Babygirl?" Daddy asked her gruffly as she felt his cock grow even more inside her.

"You Daddy!" She told him, in between gasps.

"Such a good fucking slut." He told her. He continued fucking her slight frame, not holding anything back from his good girl. Emily was immobilized by her position and the weight of him as he impaled himself upon her. All she could do was squeeze his cock with her tight pelvic muscles as he thrusted into her, it was like her body never wanted his member to escape.

"Please Daddy may I cum??" Emily begged desperately. The fucking was too much, she was so close, but she desperately needed to know for certain that her orgasm would be allowed. Her ass still stung from his spanking, the punishment was still fresh in her mind.

"Yes Babygirl, my good girl, cum for Daddy Princess." Daddy told her, and with that she stopped holding her pleasure back, relaxing finally. Her orgasm built from deep within her sensitive g-spot, rippling out throughout her entire body.

"Fuck Daddy I'm cumming for you!" Her sweet voice exclaimed. She buried her face into the bed, trying to smother her moan.

Daddy was having none of that. He had fucked her to this ecstasy; and he deserved to hear every guttural noise from his little fuckdoll. He grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her head back towards him so that he didn't miss a single sexy sound of hers.

Her orgasm caused her already tight pussy to grip his cock tighter and more rhythmically, pushing him over the edge. Daddy let go too, pumping into her fiercely a few more times before filling up her little cunt with two weeks worth of cum, all for his beautiful little whore.

Daddy came, his orgasm intensified by the fact that he had abstained for his absence. He couldn't remember the last time he had cum for this long or this hard. Daddy's orgasm, and the feeling of each spurt of cum pumping into her body pushed Emily over the edge again. Her body began trembling, then shaking, with yet another climax. Daddy released his grip on her hair and held tight to her hips, enjoying the sight of her body quivering under him and the feel of the aftershocks around his cock. The sight, sounds, and feeling of her orgasms were his drug of choice.

When he was certain she was finished, Daddy released her cuffs and collapsed forward onto her slight body, pivoting her so she faced him. She cuddled eagerly into him, kissing his cheek and then neck softly. Daddy let his fingers roam all over her perky tits, to her taut tummy, over her sensitive clit and labia, then into her soaking vagina. He slipped his finger in, soaking it with his thick cum and her slick juices, and then he brought the finger to her mouth for her to taste. She licked up every drop, and he repeated this a few times, because it turned him on so much. She was such a good girl; she was such a slut. And she belonged to him.

Emily lapped at her Daddy's fingers, enjoying every drop of her daddy's cum, straight from her dripping wet pussy. There was so much cum! She marveled at how turned on she was by submitting to her Daddy, by his rough treatment of her, and by being used this way. While he was inside of her she had felt euphoric, like a sex goddess, literally on top of the world. But she realized now, basking in the afterglow in his arms, the cuddling after really lit her up too. It was amazing the perspective a few weeks of separation could bring

Emily sighed contentedly, also realizing that although the spanking had felt like the worst punishment ever, and extremely unfair, she had deserved it. She knew how important their Rules were to her Daddy. He didn't give them to her lightly, and he really asked her for very little, while giving her so much.

12