Welcome Home Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the severity and pain of the punishment, she'd been given not just one, but two amazing orgasms. For as much as she loved to masturbate, nothing compared to the feeling of cumming for Daddy. It was all probably worth it, when she really thought it through. She sighed contentedly and relaxed even further into him, intent on a nap. They lay there together, Emily half asleep, and Daddy holding her tight.

Then Daddy nudged her and cleared his throat loudly.

"Princess..." He began, with a stern tone. Emily's eyes opened wide. She recognized that tone.

She realized that his cock was already semi-hard and pressing into her thigh. "Did I feel that you had a second orgasm, that one right after mine?"

Emily's mind went blank as she struggled to respond. It was true, she had come a second time for him. It wasn't intentional, she was multi-orgasmic after all. There was not a girl alive who would have been able to resist orgasming with the load of seed he had filled her with. Emily had enjoyed cumming all over his dick so much that she hadn't even thought twice about it during, or after. But, he was right (as usual) and she had orgasmed without permission.

"Fuck!" Emily whispered. There wasn't much else to say.

Daddy laughed, kissing her forehead. This was one of the best parts about being her Daddy. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.

"It's OK Babygirl. I have the perfect punishment in mind..."

12