Welcome Home Pt. 04: Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three days, nothing happened, then I started to lose weight," Jordan said. "Not a few pounds but a lot of pounds each day. I did nothing, I didn't work out, didn't run. I kept losing weight, and I felt hungry all the time." Jordan shook her head. "Then these started growing again."

Brandon looked at her. Jordan smiled back. When she had told Rick this story on their date, he just laughed and said she was overreacting. "So you went back right?"

"To the herbal place, you bet I did," Jordan said. "The lady I had talked to wasn't there, so I talked to a man that was there. He told me she should have never given me that bottle that it was meant for warriors, to make them fit and strong. His words, not mine."

"Did he give you something to take?" Brandon asked.

"No," Jordan shrugged. "He wished me luck and sent me on my way."

"Now you know everything," Jordan sat back. "I broke the curse, and now I am being punished. Still, want to go inside with me?"

"Fit and strong huh?" Brandon smiled.

"Yes, and horny," Jordan nodded.

"I like horny," Brandon smiled.

They barely made it inside before they had torn into each other. Kissing and hugging. By the time they made it into the bedroom Brandon's shirt, and pants were off. Jordan pushed him down onto the bed, kissing her way down his chest. She pulled out his dick and began stroking as she looked up at him. Her mouth hovered over it, slowly licking the tip. Jordan marveled at how thick and heavy it felt in her hands.

"Stop teasing," Brandon smiled down at her.

"Oh, I am not teasing, just wondering how I am going to fit this all in my mouth," Jordan said as she lowered her mouth around it. She felt the thickness of his penis filling and stretching her mouth. She had done this to many dicks in her younger years. None of them were this thick, longer, thinner, but not as thick. She bobbed her head up and down.

"Holy," Brandon said as he looked down at her. Jordan stopped for a few moments as she tried to catch her breath. Then she went back down and got him all the way down. Slowly she snaked it back out of her throat and let it pop out of her mouth. "Damn, no one has ever done that before," Brandon said.

"That's what a girl likes to hear," Jordan smiled as she breathed heavily.

"Come up here," Brandon said as he pulled her up towards him. They kissed again, she felt his tongue inside of her mouth. He was a much better kisser than most of the men she had been with. He grabbed her tightly and pulled her shorts down. His thick hands grabbed a handful of her ass.

"I knew you liked my ass," Jordan smiled. "How about these?" she asked as she untied her shirt. The bra barely held her giant orbs inside them. She reached behind her as she sat up. "Ready?" she asked as she looked down at him.

Brandon nodded. As he looked up at her. Jordan released the clasps letting the bra fall slowly off her. "Holy shit," Brandon exclaimed.

"I warned you," Jordan said as she saw his eyes widen. "Freakish isn't the..." before she could finish he was sucking on the nipple of one and squeezing the other. "Ohh," Jordan moaned. "They are very sensitive," she said as he pushed her down onto the bed.

"How sensitive?" Brandon smiled as he sucked on the other nipple.

"Extremely," Jordan moaned louder.

Brandon jumped from one boob to the other sucking and squeezing as he went. He cupped and squeezed them, his head disappeared between them as he pushed them together. "Damn, they are huge," he smiled.

"Honey, I passed huge months ago," Jordan said looking over her enormous chest down at him. "But don't stop doing that." She urged.

Brandon knew that face, he began tweaking one of the nipples with his thumb and finger while sucking and licking the other. He ran his tongue over the nipple softly, then down under the boobs.

"Fuck yes," Jordan screamed. Her breathing came rampant the more his tongue explored the large area of her boobs. "Okay, fuck me, please fuck me now!"

Jordan's body heaved up and down. "No, I remember someone saying they were going to ride me?" Brandon teased.

Jordan's face went from a pleasant smile to a fiery scowl as she sat up. Brandon laid down. "You asked for it," Jordan said as she straddled him, she held his thick cock as she lowered her self onto it. Her eyes closed as she felt the thickness of his head pierce her entrance, she felt the shaft fill and stretch her.

Slowly Jordan bounced on it, as she got used to the girth. She placed her two hands on his chest as she rocked back and forth. As she got all of it inside her, she could feel every pulse it made as she brought herself up and down its length. Brandon's eyes followed her every move. He watched his dick going in and out of her. Jordan loved the surprise in his eyes.

She began bouncing faster and harder. Bringing herself from a sitting position to squatting on her feet. She used her knees to push her up and down.

"Holy fuck," Brandon said as he felt her body going up and down.

"I told you," Jordan smiled. Jordan began riding his big, thick dick harder than she ever rode one before. Using her hands to keep her steady.

"Fuck," Brandon said as he looked up at her chest as they bounced and crashed into each other. "I'm cumming," Brandon began to say over and over.

"Not yet," Jordan smiled. She slowed down releasing her legs from under her and leaning back. She reached back and grabbed his ankles, spreading her legs out wide. She wanted him to see his dick inside her. She rode back and forth slowly. "Cum inside me, fill me up." She said as she pushed forward.

Jordan felt his dick pulsate as he came inside her. When he finished, she leaned forward and began kissing him.

"That was intense," he said as he held her tightly.

"Good," Jordan smiled. He stared at her. "What?" she smiled.

"Nothing," Brandon said. "Can't I just stare for a while?"

"Of course," Jordan smiled. She was happy she had found someone like him. Not only did he make her smile, but he was also good in bed.

His hands worked their way back to her chest. His fingers made circles around her nipples. "Now, if you keep doing that, you are going to press the start button," Jordan smiled.

"Oh really?" Brandon asked. "What happens if I do this?" He asked as he leaned forward and kissed her boob.

"Vroom," Jordan smiled. Brandon leaned forward and began kissing and licking her nipples. Again she began to moan. She reached for his cock it was still wet from her cumming on it. It started to harden in her hand.

Slowly she began to stroke it. With each stroke, it started to get harder. Brandon stopped licking her nipples and straddled her chest. "You sure you want to do that?" Jordan smiled up at him. "If it goes in there it might not come back out," she laughed.

"Worth the risk," Brandon smiled. Jordan smiled as he parted her immense cleavage and laid his dick between them.

Jordan squeezed them closed over it, then wrapped her arms tightly around her chest. Brandon began fucking her tits. She watched as his intensity increased. The head of his dick couldn't be seen between them, but it didn't stop him from fucking her breasts. He leaned forward as he pushed deeper between them.

"Fuck them harder," Jordan encouraged him. She squeezed her arms tighter together.

"Fuck," Brandon said as he pulled out. "Turn around," he ordered.

Jordan quickly got on all fours as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pushed himself back inside her. She moaned as she felt the full feeling of his dick stretching her again. Brandon grabbed her hips and began pulling them back on him. Jordan yelped as he began fucking her hard. Her head buried down into the covers of the bed. "Oh fuck me," she said as she twisted her head sideways. Brandon fucked her hard, then he reached forward grabbing one arm then the other and pulled them back towards him. Lifting her torso off the bed. He used her arms as leverage to pull her back on his dick.

Jordan' eyes closed with pleasure as she was being fucked deep and hard. Brandon was like an animal possessed. He grunted with each thrust. Jordan's words were barely audible as she was being used as his fuck toy. He let her arms go, and they fell to the side limp and sore. He leaned forward his dick pushed deep inside her, his balls pressed against her. Brandon's hand reached around and began squeezing and massaging her giant boobs. He was breathing heavily on her.

"I want you," Jordan said with sweat dripping down her face. "Please cum for me," she said. Her body was weak, her legs and thighs were on fire.

Brandon smiled as she turned around and spread her legs for him. He laid between them and pushed himself deep inside. The two of them looked into each other's eyes as he slowly fucked her. He made a final push inside her as he came again.

Jordan locked her arms around him as he laid on top of her.

**********************

Five months had passed since Jordie place had opened, since that time it had become the local spot to come and relax.

"Open," Brandon said as he slowly slid his dick out of Jordan's cleavage. Jordan opened her mouth as she took his dick inside. She felt his warm cum shoot into her mouth and down her throat.

Jordan smiled as Brandon pulled up his pants. "You know what that top does to me," he said as he shook his head.

Jordan pushed up shirt and made sure the girls were in place. She loved wearing low cut tops. Her breasts were nearly over spilling the bra, and it made it easy for Brandon to slide his dick down between them without taking her top off. "Why do you think I wear it," Jordan smiled.

They both came out of the back room together. "I swear," Sherry said shaking her head. "You two are nearly as bad as these teens."

"Not my fault," Brandon said holding up his hands.

"Uh-huh," Mary nodded.

Mary had taken up helping the teens with their homework assignments. Sherry had given the local teens the times between school closing and nightfall to come to the bar. Some of them were playing pool, others were on the dance floor, but most of them were taking advantage of the only place with high-speed internet.

"Look at them," Sherry said shaking her head. "On a sunny day like this and they have their heads glued to the internet."

"It's a different generation," Brandon shrugged.

"That's it!" Mike said as he barged in. "This town has lost its damned mind."

Cole came walking in behind him. "He won," Cole smiled.

"Well look at you," Jordan smiled.

"Shut it," Mike said pointing his finger at Jordan. "This is all your fault. While you two were back in New York doing whatever you were doing. I am sure you put my name on the ballot."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Jordan smiled. Jordan did know what he was talking about, just before she left with Brandon to New York she had put his name in for sheriff. Brandon wanted to see the place she got the bottle, but when they got there it was gone. The site was now owned by a purse seller. Who stated he had been in the same place for eight years.

Jordan, of course, scolded the man, telling him he was a liar. When he showed a deed to the place that confirmed he was leasing the area for the last eight years. Jordan called the leasing company who told her there had never been an herb store there. They even emailed her the original deeds from when the entire building with all seven shops was built. Jordan returned home dejected. If it weren't for Brandon who believed her and stood by her, she would have thought she had been in a nightmare.

"So Sheriff," Sherry smiled.

"Don't start with that crap," Mike said. "I still have my training wheels on, that's why they appointed Cole as my immediate supervisor. Until I get all the in's and outs of this job worked out."

Brandon looked Mike up and down. "You look good in that getup."

"I do huh," Mike said as he spun around in his all-black uniform. "You like it?"

"Yeah," Brandon smiled. "It looks good on you."

"Good," Mike nodded as he picked up one of the three large duffel bags he had brought in. "I am sure you would look good in it as well," he said as he threw the bag at Brandon. "I don't know why you are laughing," he said to Danny who was over at the pool table. "I got a bag here with your name on it also."

"What?" Danny said as he walked over to the bar.

"Where's Ethan?" Mike said looking around.

Ethan popped his head out of music booth. "What?"

"I got a bag here with your name on it," Mike smiled.

The three men looked down at the large bags. "Congrats you three have been deputized for the county," Mike nodded as he skidded three badges onto the bar.

"He can't do that," Ethan said looking at Cole.

"He sure can," Cole nodded. "He fired the other three this morning. Since the background checks on you three came up clear, you're the new deputies."

"I couldn't trust anyone that worked under Rick," Mike shook his head.

"But, my shop?" Danny said.

"Please Fred's been running your shop for the last three years," Sherry said shaking her head. "I bet you couldn't go in there and tell me where half the things are these days."

"I don't know what to say," Ethan said looking at his badge.

"Put the clothes on and get down to the office," Mike said. "That place needs your touch, as well as the two of you, got some people moaning and crying about something," Mike said looking at Danny and Ethan.

"When you get changed, I got something to show you outside," Mike nodded at Brandon.

Jordan looked over at Brandon. "If you look good in uniform, you might not stay in it long."

"Hush," Sherry said as she picked up the large mug of ice, "I will pour this over you if you don't settle down."

The three men walked back out of the bathroom in their uniforms. "Holy," Sherry said as she looked at the guys coming out. "Well, I think I might need that ice bath."

"I'm taking a picture and sending it to Claudia," Mary said as she grabbed her phone.

"I'm taking a picture, just because," Jordan smiled.

Brandon shook his head as he walked past them. His eyes lit up as he stepped outside.

"Well?" Mike said standing beside the car they had been working on. Gone was the metallic green color. Now it was a light silver with green and black stripes.

"When?" Brandon said as he looked at the lights on the inside and the bumper.

"The last two days," Mike shrugged. "Had the boys pull an all-nighter to get it done."

Brandon looked inside at the divider between the front and back seat. "It has extra weight especially with the bumper and the rack in the back."

"Rack?" Brandon asked as he popped the trunk. He walked to the back as the rest of the gang came outside. "Holy crap, who do you think we are going to war with?" Brandon asked as he looked at all the guns and other tools.

"Anybody and everybody," Mike laughed. "Should see the inside of my truck."

"Boys and their toys," Sherry shook her head.

"Mike, you out there Hun?" Carol said over the mic.

"Yeah, I am out by Jordie's, what's up?" Mike replied.

"Good, you're close. Those boys are back, they just ran Jerald and his horses off the road," Carol replied.

"What boys?" Mike asked.

"Some guys driving some high-speed cars have been using the old truck highway as a drag strip," Cole said. "Rick tried to get them, but their cars are too fast."

Mike looked at Brandon. "Way ahead of you," Brandon smiled back.

"See, that's why I picked you," Mike nodded.

"You two head to the office. Carol tell Jerald if he and the horses are okay, stay off the road, we are heading out there now." Mike said as he threw his truck keys at Danny. Brandon started the loud engine of the car.

The car sped to the back of the parking and skidded around. "Hold on," Jordan yelled as she ran towards one of the teens coming out of the bar.

"Jordan, we don't have time for this," Mike yelled.

"One second," Jordan said as she snatched the cowboy hat off the guys head. She ran back to the car and dived through the passenger window. She planted the hat on top of Brandon's head. "Now that's better. Go get them."

Mike shook his head as the wheels kicked up gravel and dust. It slid sideways as it got out of the parking lot and rocketed forward. Jordan and the others smiled for a few as Danny and Ethan went the other in the truck.

Jordan looked back at the bar. She finally felt like she was home. Jordan whistled her favorite tune as she walked inside. "Let's hear it for the boy."

The End

Or is it?