Welcome Home Son

Story Info
Son returns home from military and gets a big surprise.
2.6k words
4.44
92.8k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity of any sort in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Welcome Home Son

Valerie - (Mom) 45 years old. Light brown hair. Brown eyes. 38D-26-36. 5'7", 135 lbs.

Tony - (Son) 24 years old. Brown hair. Brown eyes. 5'10", 185 lbs.

Having gone through COVID restrictions, especially of the travel variety, the past two years at my military assignment overseas, I wasn't able to go back home on leave to visit my family. So, I had to settle for texting, regular calling, FaceTime, and Skype calls to stay in touch with family and friends back home. I missed my family, especially my Mom. Well, more specifically, I missed her cooking and the long talks we used have about life before I joined the military. No one in the world could beat my momma's cooking. She and Dad split up three years ago. Seems Dad wanted his have his cake and eat it too, especially since the cake was his 25 year old busty blonde executive assistant, Gina.

Mom had put on weight and had ballooned up to 200 pounds. She expressed her anger and stress about Dad's affair through food, thus costing her in the weight department and it almost cost her, health wise, when her cholesterol shot sky high. Mom filed for divorce and sued for controlling interest in Dad's company. Dad didn't dare fight it because Mom had audio, video, and photographic proof of his indiscretions. Also, there were some photos of Dad and his young lover playing "dress up" that he surely didn't want getting out to ruin his business reputation. She got controlling interest of the company, kept our house, she fired him, and then got a nice financial settlement as the cherry on top.

It had been two years since I had been home and I told Mom a little white lie about my honorable discharge date. I had served my country proudly for six years. I told her my discharge was two weeks later than it actually was. I wanted to surprise her. Little did I know I was the one about to get surprised. I landed at the airport in Dallas and caught an Uber to the house. The garage door was open but I didn't see Mom's car so I just assumed she was out shopping, running errands, hanging out with friends, or volunteering at the soup kitchen. I tipped my Uber driver and walked up the sidewalk to the front door and put my key in the door. I unlocked the door and moved inside the door with my bags and I heard what sounded like Mom screaming.

I hauled ass down the hallway. Mom's bedroom door was open. Mom screamed again. I turned in to her bedroom, saw her on the bed, and yelled "MOM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!"

Mom screamed in embarrassment and tried to pull a pillow over her to cover herself. I had walked in, well actually run in, to find my Mom in the throes of passion fucking the hell out of herself with a blue dildo and pulling on nipple clamps which were also attached to a clit clamp. She shrieked "Tony, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Im so sorry. Please forgive me. Please forgive me."

"Mom, I thought you were being attacked. I'm so thankful you're ok." I jumped on the bed to hug her. "And I am so happy to see you. I don't care if you were masturbating. Hell, EVERYONE does it. So, please don't be ashamed or embarrassed. I got back into a sitting position. She sat up, the dildo sliding out of her pussy and making a squishy sound.

"Sorry about that wet noise when the dildo fell out of me."

We both erupted into laughter, looked at each other, and smiled. I didn't care that she was nude in front of me and she didn't seem to mind either.

"I'm so happy to see you Son."

"I'm happy to see you too Mom. Damn happy. And I'm sorry I surprised you like this. I guess I should have been honest about my actual discharge date. I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

I noticed that she had abs now and had lost weight. I stood up next to the bed and took a step back.

"So stand up Mom and let me get a good look at you." I took her right hand and held it over her head and asked her to twirl around for me. She looked fucking amazing. "How much weight have you lost?"

"65 pounds. I'm down to 135 pounds, which is only 5 pounds heavier than the 130 I weighed before getting pregnant with you."


"And look at you now. You are a full blown babe now. You got abs and look at that ass. Momma, your ass is looking firm. Wait, where are the usual tan lines? You are tanned......ALL OVER!!!!!"

"Feel this ass baby boy."

She turned her ass toward me and I squeezed both cheeks.

"Nice and solid Mom. What's your secret?"

"200 squats a day. 5 days a week. 100 push ups a day. 5 days a week. I walk 10 miles a day, every day, on the treadmill in the home gym I created by renovating the extra junk room we used to have. As for the tan lines that don't exist any more, come with me."

Mom had a privacy fence put up so she could tan nude. I also asked her where her car was and she told me it was at the dealership getting its 10,000 mile service. They came and picked it up as a courtesy and told her it would be ready the next day.

"When I was overweight, I always covered up but when I started losing weight, I started falling in love with my body again. During the warm months, I do my squats and push ups out here and tan out here. And, get this, I don't wear clothes unless I am out in public taking care of whatever I need to take care of."

"You mean, you're nude all the time? And what is with this?" I gestured toward the nipple and clit clamps still attached to her body."

"Baby, when I masturbate, I put these clamps on because they bring out sensations in my nipples and pussy I've never felt before. When I cum, my orgasms are really strong. It's like my body is teaching itself how to enjoy pleasure all over again. And yes, I'm nude all the time here at home. I hope that's ok with you."

"Mom, I am more than OK with you being nude all the time. Would it be OK if I joined you too? Wait a minute. Your pussy is bald. When did you start with that?"

"When I started losing weight, I decided to go and get waxed once a month. My legs, my armpits, my eyebrow edges so they look pretty on me, my pussy, and my asshole too."

It was strange because it seemed that my relationship with my Mom had gone to an entirely new dimension. Never before had we ever discussed nudity, masturbation, or said the words 'pussy', 'ass', 'nipples', or 'clit' around each other. I was definitely liking this new Mom I had come home to.

"Listen Mom. I am gonna go unpack and shower. If you need to uh..........finish what you were..............uh doing when I thought you were being attacked, please feel free. I don't want you to miss out on cumming."

"It's ok love. I've calmed down since you got home. I'm gonna remove these clamps, shower, and watch some TV in my room. Want to join me after you're situated?"

"Sure, that would be nice."

I gathered up my bags and went to my bedroom. It was on the opposite side of the house from Mom's bedroom. Each bedroom had its own private bathroom. Guests used the half bath off of the mudroom when they came to visit. Dad had the house built that way on purpose so that he and Mom could enjoy their privacy when I was growing up and guests would stay out of our bedrooms. In between the bedrooms was the open living room, kitchen, and dining room. I unpacked, put everything away, and hopped in my shower, reflecting on the day's events and the conversation Mom and I had after I got home. I couldn't believe how beautiful and HOT she had become. I finished my shower and dried off. I was a little shy about being nude in front of Mom but I figured, I had been nude around women I had sex with in the past, so this shouldn't be any different. I took a deep breath and walked across the house to her bedroom, knocked, and she ushered me in. She had showered and she smelled so good. She had gathered up all the pillows on the bed and made a good cushion for me to lean against the headboard. She had also turned the covers back, I was guessing, in case one or both of us fell asleep.

"I see you're bald down there too Tony."

"Yeah Mom, I shave to keep it clean down there. I don't like hair anywhere in my cock or ass area."

"Oh ok. Well it looks very nice down there. BUT WE HAVE to get you some sun. You need a tan my man."

I laughed and said "Yeah I do."

I leaned back on the pillows and Mom laid on her right side with her head on my left side near my neck. I put my arm around her and gently rubbed the back of her neck, shoulders, and back with my fingers.

"That feels really nice baby. Thank you."

"You are so welcome Mom." She handed me the remote and told me I could watch whatever I wanted. I found a sports channel and was watching highlights when I noticed that Mom had fallen asleep. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was sleeping so well. I turned the volume down on the TV and noticed I was getting sleepy too. The only light coming in the room was from the sun going down on this side of the house. I decided to turn the TV off and get a little shut eye as well. Before I closed my eyes, I took a moment to notice how beautiful my Mom was. She had the looks and definitely the body to turn some heads, especially mine. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

During the night, I woke up and the clock said 10:17 and it was dark outside. I noticed Mom wasn't in the bed with me. I did hear the toilet flush so it was safe to say she had finished using the bathroom. I heard the water running in her sink so I assumed she was washing her hands. She turned off the light and the bedroom was almost completely dark again, except for a little illumination from the moon outside. Mom then came back to the bed and, instead of tucking her head back on my chest again, she laid her head on my stomach facing away from me. I felt her hands lightly rubbing my cock and I could feel myself getting erect with the light caressing she was doing. I could feel her left breast on my leg as she rubbed my manhood to an erection.

I was doing my very best to pretend I was asleep as the touched my cock. She then raised her head off my leg and took my cock into her mouth. She didn't move her head up and down. It was as though she was trying to see how much of it she could get in her mouth. She got a good bit of it in her mouth. I'm not ashamed of my size and yes, I had measured it more than once and it had come in at a good, respectable 9 inches. Not too thick and not too thin so my previous lovers could enjoy it. Then I felt her tongue swirling around the head. I flinched just a little bit and she froze. The excitement of the moment was starting to become too much to handle. She swirled her tongue around the head again, this time I remained still. She used her lips to squeeze the base of the head and I could feel the head of my cock expanding in her mouth.

She ran her tongue over the piss slit and sucked a little harder. This time, some precum came out and I could feel her moaning ever so slightly as she swallowed it. I faked a snore and opened my legs a little wider. She froze again. I began to breathe deeply to make her think I was in a deep sleep. She then began to suck my cock more, moving her head up and down, using her tongue to lick up and down the shaft. I could feel more and more precum ooze out of me and she happily drank it all. With her free hand, she used one finger to tease around my asshole and that only made my cock more excited. Up and down she sucked, licking the shaft more and more. She applied more and more pressure to my asshole. I could feel myself wanting to cum, needing to cum, wanted to flood my Mom's mouth with my sperm. Up and down she went on my shaft with her mouth. I was getting closer.

Was this really happening? What was I gonna do when I came? I had to think quickly because I was only about a dozen strokes up and down the shaft of my cock with her mouth before I erupted. Wait! I had an idea. It would work. Wouldn't it? Mom kept on sucking me. I could feel it building. I was closer. She was slurping all the precum I had to offer. I knew it was a lot because I hadn't had sex in 7 months and hadn't masturbated in 2 months.

I was a heavy cummer. I knew that much. She kept swirling the tongue around the head until I could hold back no longer. I erupted in orgasm into my Mom's mouth. I could hear her sucking and moaning, trying to keep the large volume of cum from spilling out of her mouth. She was good. I'll give her credit for that. She drank everything down like a good girl. When she was finished drinking the protein from my cock, she held my cock up with one hand and lightly kissed it all over. I had never had anyone kiss my cock like that before. It was sexy. It was romantic. It was something I wanted all the time. She released my cock from her grip and let it rest on my stomach. I reached for her and pulled her to me, acting like I was in a sleepy stupor.

"Thank you Julie. That was amazing." I slurred my words just right to make her think I was dreaming.

Mom fell asleep in my arms. The next morning, I woke up first. It was 7:30. Mom was still laying on me. She woke up a few minutes later. I had morning wood and I know she saw it. She turned toward me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good morning baby. How is my beautiful son this morning?"

"I'm really good. I slept so good last night."

"I am glad. Can I ask you a question though?"

"Sure."

"Who is Julie?"

======

Thank you all for reading. Please rate my story and comment. If you would like to see this story expand to a second chapter, please let me know. I have some ideas for a followup storyline.