Welcome Home Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and Son become permanent lovers.
1.8k words
4.5
53.9k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity of any sort in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Welcome Home Son, Part 2

Valerie - (Mom) 45 years old. Light brown hair. Brown eyes. 38D-26-36. 5'7", 135 lbs.

Tony - (Son) 24 years old. Brown hair. Brown eyes. 5'10", 185 lbs.

Part 1 was told from Tony's viewpoint. Part 2 will be told from Valerie's viewpoint.

I stood nude looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. I couldn't take my mind off of what had transpired last night. My son, Tony, and I had fallen asleep in my bed. I had also sucked his cock and swallowed a wonderfully, big load of cum from it. I am still assuming he didn't know I had him in my mouth last night. He had mentioned a fellow soldier, someone named Julie, in his slumber last night after I sucked his cock. I guess they were lovers during his military days. Oh well. It didn't matter. I loved having my son in my bed last night. I was happy he was home.

I admired the way I looked in my reflection. To think, at one point, I had ballooned up to 200 pounds. Here I am, 65 pounds lighter at 135 pounds. I worked hard to get this body. My tits were 38D now, thanks to some wonderful, professional breast lift/augmentation by Dr. Thornton, the best in the business in this area. My breasts looked so much better than that sagging mess of boobs I had when I was at 200 pounds. To glance at my breasts for the first time, one would think they had sat up firm and high like this all my life. I loved my tits. I loved touching them and having them touched, caressed, massaged, and God knows what else a loving pair of hands or lips can do to breasts.

I looked at my tan. I looked at my ass. I looked at my waxed pussy. I was getting turned on. Tony was having lunch with some of his old friends from high school. I didn't know when he was going to be back so I decided to forego any masturbation activity for now and save it for later. Who knows? Maybe I could get my son to make love to me with his beautiful cock. Damn, I wanted to suck it some more. Would he let me?

I decided to take my mind off the itch in my pussy that wanted to be scratched by doing some housework. There wasn't much to do because I always kept a clean house. I finished the housework and decided to go buy a couple of plants for the back patio. I texted Tony to let him know where I was at -

M - Hey Tony, going to run to Gallagher's Plant Nursery and get some plants for the back patio and one for the window sill in the dining room.

T - Hey Mom. OK sounds good. Me and the guys are just catching up on old times, laughing, and cutting up. Be careful. I will probably be home before you get back.

M - OK love. Enjoy yourself and I will see you in a little while.

T - OK I love you Mom. See you soon. I miss you.

M - I love you too Son. I miss you too.

*******Valerie thinking to herself - He misses me? But he shared my bed last night. Maybe he wanted to be with me today? Oh well. He needs to hang out with his buds and have contact with people his own age.*****

*****Tony thinking to himself - I loved sleeping with Mom last night and I loved that blowjob. Hopefully, a repeat performance and soon? She felt so good in my arms last night. Can't wait to see her when we are both home again.*****

I left to go to the plant nursery and found four new plants for the back patio and one for the large window sill in the dining room. It took me about an hour to decide which ones I wanted and exactly where I wanted to put them once I got them home. I'm nutty like that, I guess. I paid for the plants and one of the workers helped me put them in the back of my SUV. I headed home, excited about having some foliage to spruce up the house.

I got home and took the first two plants inside. Tony threw on some shorts, went outside to get the other three, and brought them in the house. We put them where we wanted them and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and take my clothes off. Tony had already removed his shorts and was laying nude on the sofa. I walked into the living room and asked him if I could join him. He opened his legs and I laid between his legs, my breasts on his stomach so I could look at him as we talked. I could feel his cock just below my breasts but I didn't say anything.

We talked about his day and, of course, I had to ask about Julie. She was, in fact, a former lover from his military days. I asked him if she was a good lover. He said she was and that she gave incredible head. He asked about my love/sex life and I told him it had been several months since I had been with anyone. He asked me why so long. I told him it was because everyone just wants sex. Yeah, sex is good but I wanted something that wasn't just a booty call. I could feel his cock moving under me as though he was getting aroused.

I lifted up and, without thinking about it, grabbed his cock and straightened it up so that it would be between my tits when I laid back down on him. I could feel his cock growing in my cleavage.

He looked at me awkwardly "Thanks for adjusting me Mom. Guess I was thinking about Julie there for a couple of minutes."

"It's ok son. Sometimes when we reminisce about past experiences, we can't help but be a little excited. And based on how hard you're getting, it feels like you're definitely thinking about Julie."

"Oh I'm sorry Mom. Didn't mean to get a hard on like this."

"It's ok baby. Let me shift so it can breathe."

I turned sideways so that I could prop myself up on my left elbow on the outside of his right abdomen. His cock was now fully erect and resting on my left breast. I looked at him and looked back down at his cock.

"Wow son. That is impressive. Some guys have dicks. Some guys have cocks. You have a COCK with a capital C."

"Mom, you're making me blush."

"May I touch it?"

"Uh ok. I guess."

I wrapped my right hand around his cock and held it straight up. "WOW! If I had this thing inside of me or my mouth, you would never get a minutes rest." My pussy was extremely wet. My mouth was only inches from his erect cock.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me."

We both laughed. I started gently stroking it up and down. I looked into his eyes, my eyes and pussy both burning with passion. I didn't even ask. I didn't have to ask. He knew what he wanted. He knew what I wanted. I moved my head closer to take his cock into my mouth. I heard him moan his approval and appreciation. I wanted this blowjob to be even better than last night. Up and down, slowly, then a little faster, using lots of saliva. I wanted him to feel like he had a wet pussy on his cock. I sped up and then stopped. I took his cock out of my mouth.

I licked it all over just like I was licking salt off of a margarita glass. I bathed his cock and balls with my tongue, lips, and mouth. He was so big, so thick, so delicious. I licked him slowly, especially around the head and up and down the shaft. I wanted him to want this from me every day. I put him back in my mouth. Down down down until my nose was touching his pubic bone. I was deepthroating my son. How was I able to do this? I had this big cock in my throat and I wasn't gagging. I sped up. I slowed down. I sped up. I slowed down. His cock was so delicious.

He stopped me. He pulled me up to him to kiss. We kissed and it sent an electrical shock to my pussy. He kissed me deeply and softly. I kissed him back.

"I love you son. I think I'm in love with you."

"I love you Mom. I KNOW I'm in love with you."

He grabbed his cock and searched out and found my pussy. I slid down on his manhood and moved up and down for a few minutes.

"Hang on Mom."

He picked me up, his cock still inside of me, and carried me to my bed. He laid me on the bed without my pussy coming off of his cock. He placed my legs over his shoulders and began to make love to my hot, aching pussy. I was creaming up so much. It had been ages since a cock had ever made me feel like this. I wanted him, all of him, in my pussy. He began to fuck me harder. I was begging him to fuck me. He obliged by fucking me harder and harder.

"Give me your cum Tony. Come in your mom's pussy. Fill me with your wonderful sperm."

He kept up his fucking of me for a half an hour. I could feel his cock getting harder and doing a wonderful job of stretching my pussy. I knew he was close. My pussy had soaked my asshole, my ass cheeks, and the sheets on my bed.

"Are you ready Mom? You ready for my cum?"

"Yes baby. Give your Mom your sperm. I want all of your sperm."

He emptied his cum into my pussy when he orgasmed. I climaxed on his cock just a few seconds after I felt his cock expand and contract with the first spurt of his cum into me. He and I were both spent. It was beautiful. It was magical. He picked me up and scooted me up the bed, his cock still inside me and semi-erect. I kept my legs wrapped around him. We looked at each other and told each other how much we loved each other.

He looked at me and asked "Want to be permanent lovers?"

I responded "Nothing would make me happier."

He added. "I know you sucked my cock last night."

I smiled at him, not caring that he knew the truth.

====

Thank you for reading. Please rate and comment on my story.