Welcome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, mhm, that's it, ohhh my god, that's it baby!" She ground down into my face, riding my tongue, rolling against the vibrations of my moans. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She came into my mouth again, flooding my tongue just a little. Between my legs, Jack was keeping me in a state of intensity I'd never felt, fucking me through my orgasm and beyond. I couldn't tell if it was for me or for them, or for them by being for me, but I didn't care. It was good, it was so good I couldn't think, and I came on their strap again with a whimper.

Maya tumbled off of my face, suddenly sensitive. She lifted up my neck and held my head in her lap as Jack fucked me. I didn't think I could come again, but I didn't want to stop them until they were done. They leaned forward over me, planting their elbows either side of my head. Maya lay down beside us and just watched. They kissed me roughly again, biting my lip in that way they did, and I put my hands into their hair, loving the weight of them on top of me, their butch, muscular body rolling against mine.

I don't know how long it went on. It felt like time fell in on itself. It could've been seconds or hours, but suddenly I knew Jack was finishing. Not coming like they had already, but how a boy finishes, long, staccato strokes inside me, then slowness, and stillness. They stayed on top of me a little while longer, and I grabbed their hips, their ass, scratched at their back as they kissed me.

"My bois," Maya said again, stroking Jack's back with her soft hand.

They pulled out of me and stood up beside the bed, tugging off their trousers, underwear and strap all together. Maya wriggled the duvet out from underneath us and pulled it over our bodies. Jack climbed in beside us, a bit of a squeeze in Maya's small double bed.

"Can I come in between you guys?" They asked. I heard a softness and a vulnerability in their voice I hadn't heard before. This boi was spent.

"Of course," Maya said, scooting over to the other side from me and making a space between us for Jack to clamber into.

She wrapped her arms around their shoulders and pressed soft, gentle kisses onto their cheeks. I knew that femmes could do something for butches sometimes that other butches couldn't do, and I left them to it, only interfering to scratch my fingernails gently against Jack's scalp. Maya rolled onto their chest, and they stroked her back.

"You did so, so good," she said.

"Really good," I added. "Crazy."

They turned their head and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and I gave them another on their forehead.

"Was everything okay for you both?" They asked, and we both affirmed that it was, very good, nothing but good. "You're not freaked out that we planned this?"

I shook my head.

"I know Maya wouldn't do anything like this unless she was sure I'd be comfortable," I said. "and I know I could've stopped you, but I didn't want to."

"Okay, good. I'm really glad." Jack smiled at me, that butch dominant not gone, but upstaged for the moment by a soft butch who needed tenderness.

I ran my hand gently down their side and across their hips, through their hair down there. They cocked an eyebrow at me.

"One more?" I asked.

They leaned up for another kiss, and as I gave it to them, I ran my fingers up and down their slit and over their clit. I felt Maya's hand join mine and press one, then two, fingers inside them. Jack gave a soft moan and bucked their hips up against our hands. Maya kissed and sucked on their neck on one side, and I kissed the other shoulder.

We worked on them together, as gently as a walk up a hillside, easing towards the peak. Then it came crashing, their orgasm rolling through them as we held them, close and safe. We guided them through it. I could tell this was the most intense yet, with hands really touching them, with nothing between us and their body. To know we were trusted like that meant I felt it too, that intensity flooding them.

When it was done, we wrapped our arms around each other, a happy, tender tangle of limbs. We lay there until our breath had returned and our heartrates had settled, as we eased into that happy glow where there's no more longing or craving for anything but warmth and comfort.

Eventually, Maya peered under the blind of the window next to her bed.

"Oh my god," she said. "It's dark outside already!"

"How long have we been here?" I laughed.

"I don't know," she replied. "But it's bedtime now, okay?"

We all got up to wash our hands together; somehow deeply intimate, even compared to everything else we'd done. We brushed our teeth, moisturised our faces, and rolled back into bed. Maya wriggled in between us, which felt right to me and I think felt right to Jack, to hold this beautiful girl, to smell her hair and feel her skin against ours. I felt the rhythm of our breath ease through us, as we fell into a soft, deep sleep.

12