Welcome to Austin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our discussion was productive, despite my wandering eyes and mind. We set a list of things she wanted exposure to, and I grabbed my tablet and began to pull up some examples. I showed her one document I had written many years ago, and she leaned in close to me to read the screen.

Whereas Bella would lean in close to me and I would feel her breasts on my arm, Emily being shorter, sat at a different angle. Her leaning in caused her dress to drift away from her bosom and gave me a direct view down her top. There, I was gifted a peek of her perky, firm tit. To my delight, I caught a glimpse of a rosy-pink nipple resting against the fabric. The voyeur's rush I experienced stiffened my cock fully in my pants.

"Very nice," she said, giving me that mischievous smile. She leaned back and stretched her arms up and out wide, her firm tits pressing against the dress and showing off the little bumps where her nipples were pointing through.

Emily sat back and made a show of scratching her thigh, the hem of the dress creeping higher and higher with every movement. The smoothness of her pale skin was just intoxicating. I should have looked away. I couldn't. She patted her leg and gave me a smirk.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" she said, pulling her phone out.

She dove into her apps before I could really react, so I went back to my desk and sat in my chair. I pulled up some other things on my tablet to show her and tried not to think about the sexy creature sitting on my office couch, now with her leg bent. One foot was tucked up against her crotch, and the other stretched out, showing off her entire toned leg. Her bare skin was exposed all the way up her inner thigh and just inches from her hip, as her dress was now bunched up in the middle to cover her panties.

My eyes met hers and she winked. I was busted and I knew it. Her response was to slowly draw her hand up her exposed leg and toy with the dress in her lap. Did I just see a flash of red panties? My eyes were now rooted to the spot.

Emily didn't seem to mind at all. She fluffed out her dress, ostensibly to spread it out for maximum coverage, but what it did was flash even more of her intimate area to me as she did so. I was able to confirm the crimson color of her tiny panties; they barely covered her pussy lips. Edges of intimate flesh were visible for a moment, teasing the treasure close by.

She hooked her finger into the neck of her dress and ran it back and forth, tugging the top further and further down until I could just see the edges of her areola. I ran my hand through my hair. She was clearly trying to get a rise out of me. It was working. My dick was hard and starting to throb in my slacks.

Emily stood and sashayed her way over to my desk. She stood across from me and put her palms flat on the desk, bending over to see what I had on the tablet in front of me. I gazed at her blue eyes, then let mine drop to the down-blouse view I was getting of her rock-hard little pink nipples. She bent down lower, with her elbows on my desk, lightly shaking her shoulders and making her breasts dance under the dress.

"Very nice." I said in a low voice.

Emily looked down, clutched her hand to her sternum dramatically, covering her tits up and whispered "Oopsie."

"Sorry about that," I stammered. She giggled softly at me and blew me a kiss.

"You're kind of cute for being so old," she said.

"You're very cute too." Her blue eyes trapped my gaze.

"Do you want to know something else?"

"Sure."

"My pussy is very, very wet right now." Her hand palmed her crotch over her dress as she spoke.

"Oh." I don't know why that shocked me like it did.

"And I really could go for some dick from a good-looking older man."

I gathered my wits and stood up. Slowly, I walked around the desk to stand in front of her. "Do you have anyone in mind?"

"I thought you might know someone who could use a good fuck."

I pulled Emily in close and kissed her. I put my hands up under her dress and squeezed her soft, supple ass. She leaped up and wrapped her legs around me, her mouth still attached to mine. I held her in mid-air, using her butt for leverage. I could feel the heat from her loins on my midsection. We continued to make out, all the while I was grabbing handfuls of her little ass as I kissed her.

This was no sweet, timid make out. She kissed me wantonly, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I sat her down on top of my desk. He hands pushed my jacket down my arms. I threw it to the floor and ripped the tie from my neck. My hands went right for her pert boobs, palming them and squeezing like a randy teenager would in the back seat of his parent's car. I could feel her stiff nipples under my hands, as if they were trying to rip their way out of her dress.

I grabbed the hem of her dress, and in one motion pulled it up and over her head. I tossed it in a pile with my jacket. I kissed, sucked, and licked her nipples frantically, as though they were going to disappear at any moment.

Emily had worked my belt and pants open, and they fell to the floor. She leaned back on her elbows and scooted her butt close to the edge of my desk. I yanked my boxers to the ground as she pulled her panties to the side. Her pussy was covered in a light layer of stubble, as if she had shaved the day or two before, but not today. I ran my cock up and down her moist slit, then pressed myself inside her. We both let out groans of relief as my shaft entered her tight little canal.

I fucked her hard and fast, and she thrust her hips right back at me for every thrust. I rubbed her protruding clit, eliciting a high-pitched squeal from Emily. She covered her mouth as I continued pleasuring her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she laid flat on her back now, pinching her nipple with her free hand, the other keeping her panties tugged open.

She took over rubbing her clit, going for a hard up and down stroke versus the slow circles I was doing to her. I gripped her hips and slammed into her, focusing on my own pleasure as she took over hers. I was grunting and gritting my teeth to keep from making too much noise. Emily kept thrusting her hips at me, and I leaned in to suck on her nipple.

Suddenly, Emily snapped her legs around my waist and sat upright, one hand still pressed on her sensitive nub. I could feel her Kegels contract around my cock. She shook and spasmed for a good eight seconds before exhaling loudly and falling onto her back again. It took three more deep thrusts, and I finished as well, filling her pussy with my cum.

As I pulled out and sunk into my chair, she made a show of fingering herself and pulling out a semen-soaked digit, sucking it into her mouth. She pulled the gusset of her panties back in place and slid off the desk. She bent over in front of me, giving me a bird's-eye view of her thong as it split her ass cheeks in two. She grabbed her dress and pulled it back over her sexy body.

"Now when daddy drives me home tonight, my little cunt will be full of your sticky cum," she said with a devilish grin.

I was speechless. Emily kissed me again, grinding her tight, pert body into mine. She broke away suddenly and headed for the door.

"See you tomorrow, Mister Adams," she said in a sultry voice, blowing me a kiss.

I couldn't concentrate very well for the next few hours. I gave up and headed for my car. Without thinking about it, I found myself driving back to The Snake Pit. It was much earlier in the evening than my previous visit had been, but I did not know where else to go.

I stepped in and saw a few more customers around than the previous night. There were a couple of guys with leather jackets and long goatees seated at one end of the bar, and five or six older women siting at one of the tables laughing at something.

I didn't see Veronica anywhere. I took a stool at the opposite end of the bar from the other men and waited. Veronica came up from the back carrying a box of liquor bottles a moment later. She looked my way and smiled.

"Hey, if it isn't Mister Blowjob," she said with a sexy smile. She wore a similar corset top like she had worn yesterday. She had on some sexy thigh high stockings that seemed coated in glitter. The tops of her stockings peeked out from under her tight white skirt when she walked.

"Hi Veronica. Let me have something on draft when you have the chance."

She nodded and put the box down. She poured the guys at the other end of the bar a fresh shot each before drawing my beer from the tap. I slid her my card and she took it to the register.

"I'll leave it open. I get the feeling you'll be here a while tonight." I got a wink from her.

"I'm sure I will be."

"So, was today any less weird than yesterday?" She was bent over, sorting glasses below the bar, peering up at me as I stared down at her rack.

I shook my head and chuckled. "If anything, today was more complicated."

"I can't wait to hear all about it." She went out to check on the ladies at the table and brought them a couple more drinks. I watched her ass swaying. Her tight skirt revealing the tops of her thigh-highs as she walked. He tits were bouncy too, especially as she bent over to put fresh drinks in front of her customers. I closed my eyes and remembered the feel of her warm, wet, willing pussy enveloping my hard dick.

When I opened them again, Veronica was back behind the bar and standing right in front of where I was sitting.

"You're either very tired or deep in thought." She poured us each a shot.

"Just clearing my mind."

"I see. So, tell me about this even weirder day you had." We clinked glasses and downed the liquor.

I launched into the tale of the day. Bella fucking my dick with her face again, then me fucking her throat on the couch in my office.

"You have a couch in your office? That sounds very swanky," she said as she poured me another beer.

"I guess."

"So, you got another lunch time BJ. Very nice," she said very matter-of-factly.

"And then after lunch. I met my bosses daughter."

"Oh really?" That made her head tilt back towards me.

And I went on to talk about Emily flashing and teasing me for most of the afternoon as we talked about the business and things she needed to know. I detailed her exposing more and more skin, flashes of nipple and then finishing by fucking her on my desk.

"Wow. I'd say Austin is treating you pretty fucking great so far." Veronica was setting up a round of shots for the guys at the other end of the bar and dropped one off in front of me.

"I'm definitely not complaining. In the past two days, I've had more sex than I got in the last six months of my marriage. It is all just so out of nowhere for me."

"Well, hang around a while, you never know what else you might get to do tonight." She threw me a fiendish smile over her shoulder and patted her round butt cheek as she walked away to check on her other customers.

The ladies at the last table finally left. The older guys went to play pool, so Veronica leaned on the bar beside me, and we talked a bit about ourselves. She had just turned thirty-one, having run away from home in Colorado as a teenager. She had ended up in Austin several years ago. She said she was kind of an adrenaline junkie, always up for whatever can get her a thrill.

"Fast cars, zip lines, threesomes, sky diving. I've done it all. I'll do almost anything that can give me that adrenaline rush," she said, popping open a beer bottle and chugging half of it down.

I just shook my head.

"I don't know that I could ever keep up with a woman like you," I said sheepishly.

"You did a pretty good job the other night. Let's see if we can improve on that tonight." She leaned across the bar and kissed me, licking my lips with her tongue seductively.

She strutted away, heading over to the pool tables with one last round of beers for those guys. I watched her wiping tables and arranging chairs, her nice tits jiggling in her corset top, round butt shaking as she walked. I was most of the way to an erection already.

Once the last customers finally left, Veronica locked the door behind them. She beckoned me over to her and pulled me by the tie to the pool tables, where she hopped up to sit on one. I kissed her and put my hands on her soft titties once again.

"You do like those, don't you Daddy?" Veronica mused, now nibbling on my tongue.

"I like it all."

"Well, you can have it all, Daddy. My big tits. My wet pussy. My fat ass."

She unzipped her skirt, and I unzipped my slacks. We kissed again, hands busy undoing articles of clothing until I was naked, and she was left in just her sparkly thigh high stockings. My throbbing dick liked the visual of her wearing them and nothing else.

"Does Daddy need his cock sucked?" she purred.

I removed my glasses and set them on the rail. "I do, but I need to get you off too." I still wasn't totally comfortable with playing her little 'Daddy' game, but I was going to try.

She crawled onto the pool table and beckoned me to follow. I climbed up and was pushed onto my back. Her talented tongue went straight for my hard cock, licking it from base to tip and back down over and over.

I put my hands on her hips and helped her swing her legs over me. I looked up to see her hood piercing glistening with wetness, and then I saw it. A silver shiny knob was sticking out of her ass. The little minx had a butt plug in.

"That's different," I said out loud to myself.

Veronica replied, but the words were muffled by my dick in her mouth. She lowered her pussy onto my face, I stretched my tongue out to lap at her labia as they drew closer. I was licking and spreading her wetness everywhere I could, her clit, her opening. I kissed the rim of her ass where the plug was pressing out of it. She shivered a little.

"Does Daddy want his dick in my slutty ass? Mmm, I was hoping you would." She groaned at me, stroking my cock non-stop.

She pulled away from my face and adjusted our positions. Now crouched above my throbbing cock, she leaned back on one arm and thrust her hips forward. I had a wonderful view of her wet, slick pussy as she lowered herself down towards my dick. Using one hand, she pressed the tip of my cock between her slick labia, coating it thoroughly. Her hand stroked my cock, then went to the top of her thigh highs, where she produced a small vial of what turned out to be lube.

I watched in amazement as one handed, she popped the top of the vial off and drizzled the contents all over my cock. She resumed stroking me, getting my dick fully coated and slick.

She had lube all over her fingers, and she put it to good use. She grasped the knob of the plug and eased it out of her asshole. It came out with a tiny 'pop' and her fingers busied themselves spreading lubricant all over the rim and pushing what she could inside with her fingertips.

Her ass was gaping from the plug. It seemed to pulse at me from time to time. Her finger went inside her anus and past the knuckle. She raised back up and grasped my cock now, directing the head against her opening.

"Don't move," Veronica whispered.

Even with the pussy juice and lube, and with her ass opened up due to the plug she had been wearing, I still felt an immense amount of intense pressure on the head of my cock as it pushed its way up inside her. One millimeter at a time, she eased herself downward, pressing me further and further inside.

She exhaled loudly. "Soo big. Soo full. Soo good."

Once the head was all the way inside her, the rest of my shaft slid inside her asshole a little easier. The tension eased somewhat, but I still felt much more pressure all around my cock than I ever had before. I was afraid to move, afraid to hurt her, afraid if I twisted my dick just a little it would pop open like a can of biscuits.

Before I knew it, I was fully inside her. She was still for a moment, her eyes glassing over as she began to rise back up and allow my shaft to slowly fuck her asshole.

Tantalizingly slow she dragged her hole up my dick and then eased it back down. The intensity of the feeling of it is indescribable. After a few of those torturous, long, drawn out strokes, I was able to gently thrust into her on my own. She growled at me, like a feral animal.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy, please."

I turned the tiger loose and grabbed her hips. She was still riding me, leaning back with her hands behind her, her sexy tits bouncing up and down in a show I will never unsee. I was fully fucking her in the ass now, guiding her body down and the up again, plowing my cock in and out of her at a pace I would not have expected her to allow.

With every stroke, she grunted and cried out in pleasure. She kept begging me to fuck her, to fill her up. I did my best to give her what she wanted. The tightness, pressure, and pleasure my cock experienced while deep inside her cannot be fully described in mere words.

I watched as Veronica started to repeatedly smack her pussy lips and clit sharply with her hand as my dick impaled her ass. She was grunting and panting loudly, telling me repeatedly to fuck her hole harder still. I was thrusting up inside her, timing my motions to meet the rhythm of her bouncing on my dick.

She pulled herself up and off suddenly and went down on her knees, jutting her ass cheeks in my face. I got on my knees behind her and lined my cock up with her gaping hole once more. The entry was easier this time, and the position much more familiar. I grabbed her hips and slammed myself into her forcefully, over and over, just like she was begging me to do. She put her face on the green felt of the pool table continued to spank her pussy and clit under us as I fucked her tight asshole.

All good things must come to an end, and in short order, I felt my balls tighten and my cock erupt inside her. I pressed my shaft inside her and held it in place as I let loose. She was rubbing her pussy faster and faster. She shook violently under me as her orgasm arrived.

I fell back onto my bare ass, my head spinning and trying to catch my breath. I had a front row view of some of my cum oozing out of her sphincter. Once she caught her breath, she rolled off the table and went in search of her butt plug.

I put my glasses back on and watched in amazement as she ran her fingers through her labia to get them wet, spread the wetness over the top of the plug, bent over seductively for me to see, and slid the silver plug slowly back into her ass.

"I'm going to keep your seed inside me all the way home," she said, kissing me as I climbed off the table and went in search of my pants.

I dressed and shared one last passionate kiss with Veronica before I drove back to my apartment.

I laid down in bed, trying to keep my mind from reviewing the day's events. The next day would be interesting. I was scheduled to meet with Bella first thing in the morning, and Emily again that afternoon. The prospect of even more sex tomorrow was very real. I couldn't wait to see what else Austin had in store for me.