All Comments on 'Welcome to College'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years ago
pretty sexy

Trip's a real asshole ;) I love it

odd that Becky got blackmailed into an anal pounding, but remains naive enough to think she has a college "boyfriend". while it did seem as though she touched something in Trip; I can't imagine he would call himself her boyfriend. I would love to read more about how this plays out

how hot is it to have every Friday night of you freshman year in college dedicated to the guy blackmailing you into anal sex. Not a story to tell you grandchildren (unless you are in or marry into Trip's family); but memorable nonetheless

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 13 years ago
Another great story

Looks like Becky is starting her college life in a way that she might grow to like a lot after the confusing start she had. I would love to see a continuing part of this story showing Becky paying back Trip for all the grief he caused her the first time. Paybacks are hell lol. Thanks for the new story and I hope more are on the way. I missed you babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed it!

I too would like to see the tables turned on Trip. He likes her enough to want her every friday, she should either take his ass or become the one to call the shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Maybe we can get Dorothy and Becky together with Trip enjoying them both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

Just the way a girl should get treated :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One star

Gave it one star, because there wasn't a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write more

Would like to see this play out with more girls or returning girls

SamiraNazirSamiraNazirover 7 years ago
Nice 😁

I got my ass popped in a vacation in Greece.

Didn't hurt at all. I loved it 😉

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
why weren't there more chapters to this sweet high school story?:))

hey authoress:)) liked your non con villain,high school stud Trip,a lot!! ;)) Trip keeps the deadly sexy combination of a chivalry through all his villainy!! :)) There never is that making fun of the humiliated victim's plight....(in fact he purposely avoids looking them in the eye,and just cannot sound confident despite best efforts, when he interacts with them post misdeed!!)

or thumping his chest and vanity over his misdeed before the hapless girl!!....after all,his victims are 18 year old girls! :)) and he is a young high school guy too!!;))the toughest job of keeping humiliations as respectable as possible...you achieve!! :))

though some parts are over the top weird, overall liked the story enough to think why there weren't other chapters!! :))

SejanusSejanusover 6 years ago

This is a story that just begs for some follow-up chapters. I hope to see them one day! Good work.

rayne416rayne416about 6 years ago
Sequel also amazing

I loved this one, but the sequel (particularly the last paragraph) on storiesonline is fantastic! Is there a reason you post some there and not here?

LOAnnie2LOAnnie2about 6 years agoAuthor
@rayne416

Thanks!

There is actually. The second story is still a work in progress, so as it gets updated the other place allows for easier updating of serials than Lit does. When it's completed I'll take the whole combined thing and upload it here. Anything that I do that's serialized except Keeping on the Team will go there first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

'The men in his family were of the belief that every girl needed to know what it felt like to be taken in the ass at least once' - a belief that I am entirely and enthusiastically in agreement with. I have fucked the ass of every female that I have had sex with, whether a one night stand or long term relationship. Thank you for a well written and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice he only fucks chicks in ass and never in pussy he knows how to humiliate chicks and make their pussy feel unworthy of attention

Quiet_WandererQuiet_Wandereralmost 2 years ago

You write very well Annie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous