Welcome to FemboyWorld!

Story Info
FemboyWorld, Where all your dreams cum true!
5.2k words
4.46
28.6k
43

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Hello everyone! This is just a quick, fun, slightly nasty, and idgaf story I wrote while I was bored and horny. All characters are 18+ and no characters in this story reflect a real-life person. Hope you enjoy it!

*******************

"Wait, I thought we were going to Disneyworld? You just missed the exit."

"Dude this place is better, way better."

"What place is better than Disneyworld?"

"FemboyWorld."

"FemboyWorld, FemboyWorld is better than Disneyworld?"

"You'll see rookie."

Last week my friend and I went out to a bar and we got pretty wasted. Well, at least I did. I know, I'm 33 and way too old to be wasted at a bar. But it was a hard week at work, you can forgive me. Supposedly I told my friend, Josh, that I'm into feminine guys. And well, all week Josh keeps reminding me to keep my schedule open so we can go out to Disneyworld and make sure my wife is out doing something with her friends or alone. So I gave her the credit card and told her to have fun at the mall. We live in Florida so it's no problem to go to Disneyworld on a regular basis. However, Josh took a detour, and about 10 miles from Disneyworld is a supposedly secret amusement park called femboy world.

"Dude wtf is FemboyWorld?"

"So you know how Disney has all those Disney character rides and Marvel and Star Wars theme rides? "

"Yeah."

"Same here."

"What? That doesn't tell me anything."

"You'll see when we get there. Just relax and enjoy your first experience. See it starts right here where we pay for parking."

It's finally our turn to pay for our parking ticket. There are loads of cars here and all of the drivers and passengers seem to be male. We get to the window and see a sexy ass femboy completely naked. We pay our $30 full-day parking ticket and drive to our parking space.

"Dude that guy was hella sexy. What is this place?

"It's FemboyWorld you dope. Didn't you read the sign? This place has the hottest 18 to 23 year old femboys from around Florida and some femboys escaping their religious families from across the Bible Belt. I heard all these boys get their college paid for in full by working here. So if you think about it, we are doing a just cause being here." He laughs knowing full well he doesn't care about that. How many times has he been here? This is too much but I'm getting excited. I feel like every secret jackoff session I had fantasizing about feminine guys is about to come true. If that femboy at the pay station was just the sample, what else could this place have in store?

"Alright, we here. So first things first, what park do you want to visit today?"

"Park? Like different kinds like Disneyworld?"

"Yes, jeez you need to pay attention. Anyways there's farmland, fem academia, Hooters (hooters went out of business so Femboys, inc bought the naming rights), and e-boy island. What are you feeling?"

"I guess farmland. Sounds the most normal."

"Excellent choice. That's my favorite actually. I know all the best rides." He's definitely been here before. Multiple times.

As we are walking to the line to get in, I notice there's a whole host of men here. Every type of guy known to man, hairy, tall, short, muscular, geeky. Tons and tons of hands with marriage bands around their finger. Is that the governor of Florida and Georgia? Wasn't that guy in the avengers? That one is on my fantasy football team? This is wild.

"Dude that guy over there is my number 1 receiver on my fantasy football team. I want to go say hi."

"What? No! Keep it down. The first rule of femboy world is that we don't acknowledge each other. Just keep your cool and enjoy yourself. I don't want to get kicked out because of you." Fine. Whatever. I'll just stare at him so he acknowledges me and then I can go say hi. "And don't fucking stare at them either, it's uncomfortable." Gaaaayyy.

Anyways, it takes us around 15 minutes to get in. There's a big wall at the entrance with a tunnel leading into the park so l can't see inside the park yet. When we get to the turnstiles, the park worker hands me a pink pill.

"I'm sorry, what am I supposed to do with this?"

Sir, please swallow this pill before you enter. This pill is mandatory for you to enjoy the park to its fullest extent. If you don't, you would have wasted your $300 ticket in under 5 minutes. This pill will allow you to recover quickly after your orgasms for the next 24 hours. Ten minutes after your orgasms you will be ready to go again." Sweet it's like viagra but on steroids.

"However there are two rules. First, if you cum again before your ten minutes you will suffer brain and irreparable phallic injury. You may also go insane. See that wall of shame over there. All of them came before the 10 minute window after their orgasm and are in mental facilities. The second rule, you cannot return and take the pill until 30 days have passed. If you do, you die. Simple as that." Sounds easy enough. I take the pill but I don't feel any different. I thought I would feel like I was gaining a superpower but guess not.

Josh and I walk through the tunnel and as we exit, FemboyWorld comes alive. There are femboys everywhere in cute uniforms. Short shorts and crop top tees or hoodies seem like the mandatory uniform. The Mainstreet is more akin the Disneyland than Disneyworld. I notice that everything looks normal. Normal buildings and just standard femboys you see every day on Twitter, but actually in person here. The Main Street is filled with men trying to rush to the park they intend to go to. As we get near the semi-circle of where all the park entrances are, it's actually amazing just how different each park looks. Farmland actually looks like a farm with tons of barns, stables, and bars where you get food. Fem academia is a bunch of school buildings, gymnasiums, and cafeteria buildings. Hooters is just a big ass hooters building. And I mean big. Like huge. And e-boy island has video game-themed buildings and pc cafes as the main eating spot. This place is amazing and the attention to detail is above my expectations.

We head into farmland and the immersion is insane. It smells like a farm and all the femboys out working are dressed in just overalls. If I get the right angle I can see their chest with their cute nipples or even their cock swinging around as they walk. This place is amazing and I'm certainly not regretting telling Josh I'm bi.

"So bud, what ride do you want to try first? I recommend 'Extraction'. It's a fun racing game."

"Yeah let's do that one. I love racing games."

"Ha, not that type of racing game but yeah let's go. That line fills up quick and the prizes for winning are the best in the whole park."

We rush off to Extraction trying to beat the lines. I thought we got there late because the wait said approximately 45 minutes. But as I looked at the people lined up behind us, the wait looks like more than an hour now.

"What's the race? Like first to cum? Or last to cum?"

"Not really. It's best if you just watch the safety video when it's our turn. In the meantime, I'll let your mind wander."

We pass the time making normal chitchat. Luckily it took us 45 minutes and it was our turn to go. It was 10 of us including Josh and me. We were led by one of the workers to a place inside the ride building where there were 10 doors numbered one through ten.

"Ok fellas, please pick a door and stand by it. Once you do so, please look up at the tv screen and pay very close attention to the rules and safety instructions." The femboy worker is so pretty but also stern when he talked. I choose door 3 and Josh picks door 4. Guess I get to see Josh work up close and personal.

The video begins, "Hello, you ten lucky milkers. It is now your duty to extract the most cum from your femboy within 5 minutes. The lucky guy to do so will win a prize worth the $300 dollar ticket. Only the winner gets to know what the prize is, so work hard you farmhands. And pro-tip, our femboys love feeling you cum so this game rewards guys who are quick to cum. But don't worry, you took your little pink pills so by the time you head to your next ride you will be ready to go." Wow, this game sounds amazing. I'm not a quick cummer. But getting to milk my first femboy while competing against 9 other dudes has me excited.

"Now safety. Inside I will count down to zero. If you move past the yellow line inside before I reach zero, you will be escorted out of the park, with no questions asked. And the femboys will love anything you do to them. But it's your goal to find what will make them cum the most. Every femboy is different, but if you remember my protip, you have a great chance at winning. Well, that is all. Have fun at Extraction, the most popular ride at Farmland. Enjoy!"

Immediately the doors spring open. It's dark but as we head inside the lights flicker on and the doors close shut behind us. There's a bunch of haystacks and looks like a typical barn. I look down to find the yellow line to toe the line. As my head looks up, it's the yummiest sight I have ever seen. All ten femboys are on all fours dressed in cow lingerie and their asses have the door number we stood by scribbled on their ass to tell us which femboy is ours to play with. As I look under the femboys, they each have pink cockcages on. So dirty and yummy. But, but the cockcages. This means the game is going to be a lot harder than I thought. We have to make them cum in five minutes without directly touching their cocks. They are really making us work for our prize.

The voice on the intercom starts at ten. It's the slowest countdown of my life. My mouth is salivating and my cock is throbbing wanting to play with my femboy. Finally, the intercom reaches zero and we all rush over to our femboy.

I reach mine and examine him for a second. He looks pretty tall even though he's on all fours. He's white, with short brunette hair, skinny, and has a cute little ass. I can see his hole through his cow print thong and it looks so good, I just want to dive down and taste it. I take a quick glance over at Josh and his femboy is white with pink hair, short but an ass that ass looks thick. I see that there are big weight measures under the femboys cocks and I can see that is to tell us how much cum we have extracted.

I move quickly and move my femboys thong to the side and attack his hole with my tongue. It's tastes like honey and my tongue can't get enough. He's moaning and giving me affirmations to keep going. I check to see if he's leaking but it's still dry. I lick and flick a little harder but nothing is coming out. I look over to Josh and his femboy is already leaking and I can see his progress bar is the highest among us. He nods his head forward to give me a hint. I look forward and see that there are actually symbols that I have to decipher. Mine are pictures of a mouth, nipples, and hair being pulled.

I test out the theory first with the nipples. I go under my femboy and move my tongue to his nipples and start licking. I coat his nipples with my saliva. His nipples get so hard and start to perk up I'm basically sucking them at this point. After a couple of seconds, I see him start to leak a little. Yes, progress.

I move from under him and take out my now rock hard cock. I line up my 7 inches to his sweet mouth and thrust in. My god, his mouth is so wet and hot. I think I'm about to bust just feeling the inside of his mouth. I pull out just a little and his tongue starts to flick my slit. I'm the one starting to sound like a cow. We're both leaking at this point and I think he loves my precum because I can hear him moan "more" with my cock in his mouth.

I then get the bright idea to try all three hints at once. I sit down, grab and pull his hair, keep my cock in his mouth and reach under him to play with his nipple. This is doing the trick. He's moaning and he's looking like a slut now. I push my cock all the way in and I feel his throat. I guess these femboys are trained not to have gag reflexes because my cock is just going in and out and he's not one gag noise. I'm really fucking his face now and my eyes are rolled all the way back from his cock sucking skills. I look up at the timer and I see there are only 30 seconds left. How the fuck did time fly by so fast? I improve my efforts and try to stimulate him as much as I can. When we reach 10 seconds, he finally says, "I'm cumming daddy." The cum just oozes out of his cockcage. I swear the way femboys cum is unlike anything else. Just looks so good when it pours out, it takes all of me not to lick the cum off the weighing machine. The time finally runs out and the intercom tells us to stop what we are doing and head out. As I leave, I hear my femboy say, "Thank you, daddy."

We're instructed to go into the lobby to wait for the results. I'm sure I won. The cum was just pouring out of him. I look up and I see I came in fourth. Really? The fuck? I look up and fucking Josh won.

"How did you win? My guy was cumming hard."

"Dude, remember the protip. They are trained to cum harder when they feel you cum. Especially in their erogenous zones. You forgot to cum, didn't you? Rookie mistake."

Fuck I did. How did I forget to do the best part? Fuck. "Yeah well, that was a great first ride. What's next?"

"Hmm let's go to, 'EasyPlow'. It's an easy ride where you can take your time and not forget to cum. Not the most exciting but it's an easy and pleasurable ride."

We make our way to the EasyPlow ride. As we're walking, I'm taking in the sights and sounds. There's one building that has a large window and you can watch femboys use a small fleshlight on their cocks. There's the 'blow and go station' where a couple of femboys are just on their knees willing to give any guy who walks by a quick blow. I guess that's handy when every ride has a long line. One of my favorite sights was the tractor race. Guys race tractors across a large field while a femboy sucks them off. The race I saw had a big crash but luckily the safety features kept everyone safe. The winner of the race, by default, got to finish inside the femboy. Lucky bastard.

We finally reach the EasyPlow ride and the place looks cozy. Like a nice little barn with its small rooms probably housing the femboys.

"Alright for this ride, we go up to the kiosk, see what femboy's are available, and just enjoy your time."

"Dude, we should've started out with this one."

"Sorry I got too excited about the thrill of 'extraction'. It's the space mountain of this place. Can't tell me it wasn't fun trying to make your guy cum more than the others."

"Yes, you're right. Let's go pick now. I still need to cum."

I walk up to the kiosk and the selection is mind-blowing. Every race, feature, body type, and hair you can think of, they got it. I scroll down and an Asian boy catches my eye. He looks Korean, with black hair, a skinny body, and the cutest face on the list, in my opinion. I need to try him. I click on his photo and three options come up, "love, hard, or bondage." Bondage seems intriguing but I accidentally press love and it submits. Fuck, I wanted to tie him up. Guess love isn't so bad. My wife has been shit at it so maybe this femboy can be better.

The kiosk says that he's in room 39 and I make my way there. I see some guys leave the door open to allow others to watch but regardless there's a lot of moaning going on. I walk by one of the first rooms and the guy clearly chose bondage. He's a big, hairy man and has his boy tied up on all fours and lifted off the floor. He has his girthy cock lodged in his hole while using a vibrator on his small white sissy clit. The sight of this made my cock throb a little and moved on to my room. A couple of doors later, I see the Governor of Florida drilling a pretty Mexican boy in missionary. The size difference between the two was a hot sight. The governor's thick cock was really gaping the Mexican boy's hole. As I got closer to my room, I see the player on my fantasy football team fucking a hot mixed twink standing up. Just as I pass the door, I see him slam the twink up against the wall and thrust in what I can only describe as pure athleticism into the twink. My last look was the twinks cock leaking cum on the football player's abs.

I finally arrived in room 39. I open the door and the sight before me has my hand gripping my cock. I see him sprawled out on the bed with very short denim jean shorts on, a pink top that ties in the front, and a cute cowboy hat that completes the sexy farm-fem-boy look. Before he can even greet me, I rush to the bed and take off his short jeans. His little high-pitched yelp lets me know he's ready to play as well. I get his jeans and underwear off and turn him over on all fours. I dive my tongue into his hole and his little yelps turn into full-on feminine moans. My tongue can't get enough and I lick faster and harder until the tip of my tongue starts fucking his little Asian hole. My hand goes to his hard four-inch cock and I feel the slit is wet with his precum. I swirl my finger around the head trying to get as much precum on my finger so I can take a lick. I don't know what kind of diet these femboy's are on, but his precum tastes so sweet, almost an orange flavor with this one. I take a couple more passes of licking his hole and his precum until I stand up on the bed to take my pants off.

He sees my pants come off and sits up and immediately takes my cock whole in his mouth. My hands instinctively move to the back of his head just enjoying his wet mouth. I haven't felt this type of blowjob in years because my wife doesn't enjoy blowjobs and is very bad at them. No enthusiasm at all. Like fucking a soda cup you get at Costco. But, my Asian femboy here is giving me all the little moans, eye contact, tongue action that makes a great blowjob. From time to time he just keeps the head of my cock in his mouth and runs his tongue along my head and it makes me moan loud enough for all five floors to know how much pleasure I'm in. I look towards the door and realize I didn't close it. I see my friend pass by and give me a thumbs-up as I grab my femboy's head and fuck his face for a couple of thrusts.

I decide to leave the door open because this femboy deserves to be viewed for whoever's pleasure. And plus I may have a slight exhibitionist side from my frat boy days. Anyways, I lay him back down on his back and prep his hole. My fingers get a little greedy and stroke inside him for a little longer than I intended. I think I found his prostate though because his moans and his little cock flinch let me know he was feeling that pleasure.

"Baby, I need your big cock. Use me, please. I need it. I need you." I almost forgot I picked love but I don't mind it. These affirmations are things I never hear at home. I line my cock to his well-lubed hole and thrust in. My eyes immediately roll back as he feels so wet and warm. Each thrust feels better than the next. I lean down and start kissing him. For some reason, our tongues just start playing together and it's weird but also purely sexual and nasty in a good way.

I move him onto his side and we get in a cuddling position. I start fucking him from the back and my cock feels even deeper in him. He turns his head back towards me and seeing his eyes just makes me thrust harder and deeper.

"Am I better than your wife?" He asks this as his ass is molding to the girth of my cock.

"Yes, baby."

"Don't you wanna breed my boy pussy instead of hers?"

"Fuck yes I do."

"Breed me, baby. Make me yours. Fuck my bussy till all your kids are inside me."

"Fuck, that's so hot. I'm fucking gonna cum baby." His moans have me holding his waist so I can go deeper and harder into him. My breaths tell him I'm close and I know he's been trained because his hole feels like it's milking me now. I reach around and his cock is as hard as it possibly could be. His moans are getting me to the edge. After a couple more thrusts, I erupt and my cum feels like it's coating every inch inside him. My hand is still on his cock and my orgasm makes my hand grip his cock tighter. I feel his cock pulsing and as I look over his shoulder, I see a big load spurting and then trickling out of his cock. Josh was right, these femboys really do cum harder when you nut in them.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12