Welcome to FemboyWorld!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes me a minute to get my wife back. The two minutes of coming down from the best orgasm in the past 20 years of my life was mind-numbing. I look over at the boy who just caused that and he looks in bliss too. I try to make some conversation and I found he was born in Korea but immigrated to the US when he was 5 and settled in Florida until he turned 18 and found a job at FemboyWorld.

"You are actually my first customer. I hope I satisfied your needs Mr." I was his first client? I can only imagine how good the veteran femboys are. We stayed in bed for another fifteen minutes just kissing and cuddling. He's a very sweet femboy and I'm considering coming back just for him. Soon my friend finds me and stands by the door.

"Hey, dude! Seems like you had a way better time on this ride. We should head out though. I still want to take you farmlands delicious ice cream bar before we go home."

"Yeah. For sure. Sounds like a plan." I give my hot Asian femboy a couple of goodbye kisses, dress, and leave EasyPlow with my friend.

"How was your boy? All the new femboys start on that ride. So some are anxious, some are excited." It's kinda scary how Josh knows all the ins and outs of this place.

"He was fantastic. Best sex in a long time considering my wife has been a fish fit the past years." Seriously though. She just lays there and I do all the work.

"I know, you always talk about it. That's why I was happy you said you were bi so I have a friend to bring here with me."

"Thanks. I'm enjoying it here. Anyways, what's this ice cream place?"

"The 'Creamery.' Literally save the best for last. You'll see when we get there. We should get there early to miss the line. Get there late and it will take 2 hours for our ice cream.

We arrive and the line is already out the door. It's only 4 p.m. but I guess this ice cream is just too good. Thirty minutes later and we are close to the front. There are only four registers but you can't see from behind the counter. I look up and I see the menu doesn't have flavors but the faces of femboys.

"Wait are you telling me?"

"Yes, the ice cream is femboy cum flavored. They milk a few femboys all day so there's enough for everyone. Supposedly they use super pills which allows them to keep cumming and cumming huge loads. I heard they give them a whole week off with pay after working this spot."

"That's intense."

"Yeah, oh and since we are early, we still have the option to get the deluxe option. I highly recommend it."

I get to the register and I finally get a glimpse of what's behind the counter. It's twelve femboys spread out and all are on all fours getting fucked by one of those fucking machines with a dildo attached and robotic fleshlight is stroking their cocks. It's like a scene from one of those hentai's but it's real, right in front of me. You can hear the moans and pleasures from the femboys and firsthand look at the cum just oozing out of their cocks and flowing into the ice cream machine.

"Sir, sir, may I take your order?"

The cash register worker snaps me out of my daze. The sight behind the counter already has me ready to bust. "Oh yes sorry. I'll have, I believe, the deluxe ice cream option."

"Good choice sir. You and your friend ordered the last two deluxe ice cream sundaes. However, all we have is Leo left. But, I'm sure he will satisfy your cravings. Just walk through the door that says deluxe and Leo is the first door on the left."

I walked extra excited knowing nothing here has let me down so far. I open the door and see Leo strapped into the same milking machine the other femboys were in behind the counter. But, it looks like he has a bigger and more lubed dildo on his fucking machine and the fleshlight on his cock is moving faster than the others who were behind the counter. His small cock is already leaking precum and watching his precum travel into the ice cream machine has my mouth watering and my cock throbbing.

"Hello, Sir. Thank you for choosing me for your final treat. If you like, please lend me your cock so I can produce the best flavor possible for you." The sound of his moans and whimpers mixed with his words has me ready to do anything he requests. I drop my pants and my hard cock thrusts into his mouth. Just like my sexy Asian femboy from before, Leo is sucking and slurping with expertise. His tongue is licking my slit and the head coating it with wetness that lube can't even compare. I thrust a little bit further and I feel the back of his throat and no gag reflexes have me holding it there. I swear his throat feels better than my wife's pussy and I want to hold it there for as long as I can.

I hear a ding sound and Leo comes off my cock for a second. "Sir can you please grab your ice cream and move it under my cock so I can complete your order." I do just as he says and grab the ice cream and move it under his cock. I take a little lick before though and sure enough, it tastes like sweet femboy cum that every man loves and nuts too when they watch porn.

I move my cock back to his mouth and he begins the sloppiest blowjob I have ever received. I didn't know someone can produce that much saliva in that short amount of time. I can't help but grab the back of his head and fuck his face with no remorse. My eyes are closed and I'm just riding that wave of pleasure.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum in your sloppy mouth."

"Yes, sir. Do as you please."

I hold his head down and the sight of his hole getting recked by the milking machine and his sloppy blowjob has me nutting uncontrollably. I hear him moan on my cock and I look down and see his big load topping off my ice cream. I never thought ice cream can look even more delicious than it already is. I grab my ice cream and the femboy says goodbye to me while moaning and whimpering still locked in his fucking machine. I grab a spoon and try the whole ice cream and it's by far the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. The texture of his femboy cum mixed with the cream is satisfying and refreshing.

I meet my friend outside of 'The Creamery' and I see he's still enjoying his ice cream as well.

I ask him," What flavor did you get?"

"Mine is a horchata and chocolate mix. You should definitely try this one next time we come. Mixed flavors are fairly new here."

"Mmmm sounds good. I have to try mixed flavors on all the rides next time."

We walk out of the park, along with a lot of other men, fully satisfied and enjoying whatever treat we had to send us home. I see the Governor of Georgia is enjoying an apple pie of some kind. I need to try that next time too. We get in the car and look back at FemboyWorld already planning the next time I'm going to come. I wonder which park I'll visit next.

12