Welcome to Hart House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged agian.

"Dunno. After you have been here a while...everything before just fades away. Blurs out. I don't know my parent's names. I know I had a girlfriend. I loved her even if we had to keep it secret. We were 'roommates'." She laughed bitterly. "Yeah. Roommates who ate each other's cunts nightly. But her face...it was pretty I know that. But I don't remember what it looked like."

She had a faraway look in her eyes as she spoke and I suppose I felt bad for her but I began to panic. Could that happen to me? Could I forget my wife? I pictured her and her face came to mind. Did I have to think harder about it than usual? How would I know, never having considered it before.

"That...that can't happen to me," I said. "There is no way. I'm getting out?"

She laughed at that and stubbed out her smoke.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a sneer. "And how are you gonna do that? The storm doesn't stop. Your, what, car? Your car broke down I'm guessing? Same thing happened to me. It wasn't there when you looked for it, yeah? It's cause it's not there. It's not anywhere you are gonna be able to find. Don't believe me? Take a walk. Just try to walk away from here. Never turn back. You'll learn just like I did."

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I shouted. "This makes no sense! I don't understand any of this shit!"

"You won't. But good news, bucko," she said. "You are gonna stop caring soon. I've seen it plenty of times before."

"You need to tell me everything. I need to know what that means."

She sat back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other.

"I'll tell you what I can. It's not everything because I don't know everything. And...there are things I just can't tell ya. It's nothing personal. It's just...this place won't let me tell you. There are things I just can't do."

"Tell me what you can. You said you've seen this before."

"Ok. So, yeah. You aren't the first poor stranded fucker who's shown up at Hart House. I was one. There have been plenty others. You met Tracy?"

I nodded thinking of the mess of her I had left not that long before.

"She came after me. I don't know how long. She had a kid she was trying to get to or something. I can't remember. Annabelle was way before any of us. Nicolas...who knows when that horny old goat arrived.

Grace...I don't remember if she was here before me."

I shook my head. I hadn't met a Grace yet.

"For the women who arrive here it's one thing. We...get drawn into the place. We think we are leaving but.. like you we find we can't. We are forced to stay. Things...change in us. Our needs get...different. Enhanced. We...well. Let's just say we 'need'. We find jobs we are good at and do them to kill the time. The endless, endless time. Tracy cooks. I work on the house. Doing repairs. Stuff like that.

"Most of us. Some of them, they are still around. I see them from time to time but...they seem vacant. I call them wanderers."

"And the men?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to know the answer. "What happens to the men?"

"The men...fade away." She saw a look of disbelief on my face. "It's true. They become...less there. Like they become see through, ghosts before your very eyes. I guess they have fun fucking the women so I guess it's a good way to go, maybe? I don't know. Once they are fading they aren't much for conversation."

"See through? Like the woman who comes to my room?" I ask with a shaky voice.

Pat opens her mouth then closes it.

"Well here's the first thing I can't talk about. I'd like to tell you more but...I actually can't. Something stops me."

"I won't fade away. Fuck this. I'm not going to fuck women and ghosts until I fade a-fucking-way!"

Pat shrugged yet again.

"Good luck with that. I don't think you'll be able to hold out. I mean...haven't you felt the change in you yet? The urges. The...need?"

I thought again about that morning with Tracy. That had seemed like a different man. I was very worried.

"This isn't fucking fair!" I cried out. "I didn't ask for this!"

"None of us did," Pat said. Then surprised me by reaching for the zipper of her coveralls, grabbing the tab and pulling it down.

"What do you think it's like for me?" She said. I stared, fascinated as she pulled the garment open, dropping it off of her shoulders and standing, letting it fall to her feet. She was completely naked under it.

She was thin but not quite emancipated.. Her breasts, had they been in a bra would have been maybe an a cup. Small mounds on her chest. But her nipples were bright pink and hard as eraser nubs. Her hips jutted out a bit and her pubic hair was completely untrimmed, a bush slightly darker than her blond hair.

"How do you think I like looking at you and needing to fuck you? I need it so fuckint bad. And I don't want to. I'm a dyke! Through and through. Before I got here, I had never touched a cock, let alone fucked one. Now...I see you and my mouth waters. I want to taste it. I want your cum in me. It's disgusting. I like women. And yet..."

As she spoke she took the short steps towards me and stood over me.

"Don't then," I said, looking up at her. "Just...don't. I won't if you don't want to."

She laughed.

"Want? It has nothing to do with want. It's *need*. I'm always so horny. I fuck Annabelle and Tracy and the other girls but there is something deep inside of me that I can't deny becuase Im here. I try to ignore it but sometimes it gets so bad, I find that nasty old fucker Nicolas and let him use me. It's helps for a while."

"Please don't" I said, desperate. My cock was hard as a rock and throbbing in my jeans. "I have a wife. I love her."

"And I loved my girl. But we are here now."

Pat gripped the back of my head and pulled my face to her crotch. I could see the lips of her pussy pushing though her pubic hair. I could see the wetness glistening there in the oil lantern light. It smelled fresh and.... My tongue darted out and licked.

She tasted of the sea and pennies. She groaned as my tongue ran over the nub of her clit, fingers gripping my hair. I sucked the clit between my lips and my hand ran up the inside of her thigh.

I pushed two fingers into her and her hips bucked against my mouth. I lapped at her, sucking and licking as she moaned above me. My fingers curled and stroked her g spot and she gasped.

I don't know how long I ate her I shaved pussy but it wasn't too much time before her hips began to buck against my mouth and she cried out with her climax.

"Fuck, she said, gasping. "Not bad for a man. Not bad at all. Beard is weird."

She stepped back and looked down at the bulge in my jeans where my head cock was straining to be free.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I hate myself but I need that cock in me! Get it out!"

I unzipped my jeans, and my thick cock sprang free. The purple head had protruded half way out of the foreskin and it already glistened with precum.

She reached below herself and gripped the shaft, moaning when her hand made contact. She aimed it at her cunt, the head brushing her lips, and began to lower herself.

Her cunt was hot as fire as it slowly enveloped me. I could feel her working the muscles of her sex, the walls milking me. I groaned as I bottomed out inside of her.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "So fucking good."

She began to bounce in me, arching her back as she fucked me. I leaned forward and took one of her nipples, standing out hard and red from her almost non-existent breasts, and sucked, flicking my tongue across it. I rolled her other nipple between finger and thumb.

She bounced more enthusiastically on me, crying out each time our hips met and I was fully inside of her. I was thrusting up, driving into her, meeting her as she came down.

I grabbed her ass and stood, lifting her. She was light and easy to manhandle. I took a few steps until her back hit the wall and I began to thrust into her again and again. I don't know if it was the situation or the strange house but I was ravenous despite having cum all over Tracy not that long before.

Her ass banged into the wall with each frantic thrust and she was crying out. I had her legs hooked over my arms so she was completely suspended by me, impaled in my cock.

"Yes! Yes!" Her voice was shrill. "Fuck this lesbian. Fuck my dyke cunt! Make my Duke cunt cum on your gross fucking cock!"

She wailed, cumming again. Her cunt clamped down on me and I shouted, pushed over the edge. I arched my back getting as deep into her as I could and released my seed. I could feel my hot cum flood her.

"Yeeeeeeeees! Fill me up with your cum! Fucking fill me, you assshole!"

My cock twitched inside of her, cumming again and again. I was gasping for breath.

Finally I relaxed and she relaxed against me.

She pushed on my shoulder and put her feet on the ground. I stepped back, my slippery cock slipping out of her pussy, followed by a dribbling of cum.

She shook her head.

"Ok," she said finally. "Ok. Thanks, I guess. But now I'm fucking disgusted with myself and want to be alone. Fuck off, Drew."

I didn't say anything, I just shoved my cock in my jeans and went to leave.

"Hey," she called out. "I'm sorry, for what it's worth. For what's going to happen to you. You seem like an ok guy I guess. "

"Thanks," I said pulling on the rain coat.

"You should..." Pat screwed up her face, as if struggling with something difficult. "You should check the library or the attic!" She said quickly, forcing the words out with difficulty.

"There," she continued, almost to herself. "I bet I'll pay for that but, fuck you Hart House. Fuck you."

I left her there, leaking my cum and hating herself. I was sorry too. For everything.

12