Welcome to Hart House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, before supper I want you to go up to your uncle's room and draw that symbol on the floor beneath his bed. Then you eat supper with your uncle. After the meal, say about half an hour I want you to go to him, to his room. There you will get what you need."

I moaned with despair. It was all so terrible. Still, with shaking hands I took the stick of chalk. It felt heavy in my palm.

"Do it now," Nicholas demanded and watched me with his bright, evil eyes.

I shuddered but, as he watched, I lifted my skirt and pushed the thing into myself, feeling it's sharp edges. I moaned and felt how sodden wet I was.

"Good," he said. "You must keep that inside you for at least an hour. Then go up and draw it out. "

Then he sent me away.

I went to my room and wept, but I did not remove the chalk until the clock on my dresser told me an hour had passed. I pushed my fingers inside myself and pulled it out. I feared that it would have softened from my body's dampness but it held it shape, though it was slick with my fluids.

As if in a daze I went up the stairs to my uncle's room on the third floor, and crawled under the large wooden bed. I continued to weep as I scrawled the image. Somehow I knew that I had done it perfectly, though I'm not sure how.

Finally I went back down to my bedroom, waiting for the return of my uncle and the meal. I pleasured myself twice more, angry but needy, seeking relief that I knew would only come with a man inside me.

When the wait was finally over I went to the dining room and sat, picking at my food and not eating, watching my uncle. He was not a handsome man, I judged.

He was old, with thin white hair, and dark bags under his eyes. My stomach churned with the thought that I would soon be letting him have his way with me. At the same time I quivered with anticipation. I needed something that only, I had been told, this old man could give me.

I watched Annabelle fill his wine glass several times over the course of the meal. She smiled secretly at me, a knowing grin that I hated. I noticed that when she filled my glass it was from a different decanter. I suspected some potion or drug was in the wine my uncle drank, as he, for the first time, became jolly and talkative during the meal.

He was telling stories of him and my father as children. Before now I would have been delighted to hear more of my father, as I missed him dearly, but as things stood I felt only a deep shame. I shuddered to think about what my parents would think of me. As my uncle spoke I politely nodded and smiled, wishing the entire ordeal would end soon as possible.

Eventually my uncle stood and excused himself. His face was ruddy and flushed and he stumbled a bit as he exited the dining room. I sat there looking down at my plate for some time, willing myself to gather enough nerve to defy Nicholas and flee the house. Better to be homeless and lost in a strange land than to be a part of this evil thing.

I was never able to gather that bravery and eventually Annabelle tapped me on the shoulder, and gestured to the door, telling me it was time.

I stood and she embraced me, kissing me on my lips. A wave of lust washed over me and I fumbled at her, but she pushed me away.

"Not for me tonight," she said. "Go to your uncle."

I did as I was told and slowly climbed the stairs, a heavy dread filling me more with each step upwards. I hesitated only a moment at his door before opening it and entering.

My uncle was on his back in the center of the large bed. I gasped to see him nude, eyes closed, gripping his manhood in his hand and stroking. He was not as large as Nicholas. My uncle was a similar length but it looked thinner and had a bend to it. I had not know that it could be shaped like that.

Above his pumping hand his distended belly shook, and there was a thick thatch of silver grey hair. I was disgusted by the sight but could not stop my body from reacting.

I could not help but moan at the sight, though I quickly moved my hand to my mouth to stifle it, for fear he would hear me. I need not have bothered, as his eyes remained closed and he took no notice of me.

I hesitated, knowing that this was my last chance to end this. To flee the room. I knew that whatever Nicholas had planned depended on me. He needed me to get into the bed and be used by my uncle. I could just leave and rob him of whatever he desired.

Instead I scrambled out of my dress, soon naked as my uncle. I was shaking as I approached the bed, eyes locked on the pumping hand of my uncle. He did not register me in any way, even when I climbed onto the bed with him.

I was unsure what to do at that point. I had witnessed Nicholas and Annabelle, and had pleasured myself countless times, but the next steps were unclear to me.

I took a breath and then threw my leg over my uncle, my bare thighs on the outside of his. My hot wet sex just inches away from his.

He finally opened his eyes, but they were cloudy, not really seeing me.

"Now, Uncle," I said. "Take me now."

He seemed to move as if by instinct and gripped my shoulders, rolling, moving me below him. I felt the purple knob at the end of his manhood nudge my sex and I moaned, needing it inside of me.

My uncle seemed to know what to do and reached between us, shoving roughly forward with his hips. He did not enter me, but his rod rubbed along my wetness and I groaned. He tried again, this time aiming true, and I felt him enter me.

He was not gentle and he did not take his time, easing me into this. I felt him pierce me, and my eyes rolled back in my head. There was some pain but the sensation that was greater was that of satisfaction. Something felt so right and perfect even if this was my uncle and he was not attractive to me at all.

He drew back and pushed forward again, this time sinking deeper, driving the feeling higher inside me. And again, and I felt his hips against mine. I felt the pain, the loss of something inside me, but I shouted out. It was not words, but sounds of encouragement.

He took them and began to slam himself into me. He was grunting and sweating. I felt drips fall off of his alarmingly red forehead onto my face. I could not help but move my own hips to meet him as he drove into me.

I heard a noise at the door and saw that Nicholas and Annabelle had entered. They wore long red hooded capes, but nothing underneath. They were chanting quietly. My uncle took no notice.

I could feel something growing in me, a bright light that seemed to become brighter with each thrust. A power inside my stomach but I knew that it came from without, not from myself or my uncle.

His grunts became louder and more frantic as he sped up. He seemed to be chasing something. I met his every thrust and cried out in time to his noises.

Suddenly his eyes, which had been scrunched up closed, flew open and I saw realization come over him.

"Elisabeth," he gasped, his thrusts faltering. "What is happening? What am I doing?"

I could feel him tense, about to pull away. Nicholas interrupted his chants to shout.

"Do not let him get away! You must not stop!"

I locked my thighs around my uncle and linked my ankles together behind his back, drawing him back into me. He began to struggle, to attempt to remove himself from me, but I held him tight.

I began to thrust my own hips against his, desperate for him to finish inside of me, driven by a deep, desperate need. He stopped struggling and began to moan. If I had been in my right mind I would have been concerned about him. His face was almost purple, and his breathing was ragged. I could not consider him. I had my own needs that were finally being met.

Finally I could feel him begin to convulse above me, and he cried out. I felt a hot spray of something inside me and the feeling triggered my own climax. I cried out triumphantly, finally achieving that which I had needed for what felt like so long.

My uncle seized up, gargling then fell heavily on top of me, motionless. I shuddered beneath him, the last aftershocks of my orgasm fading.

I could hear Nicholas cry out in triumph, then cackle. I was coming back to my senses and I tapped my uncle on the shoulder.

"Let me up," I demanded but he did not respond. Finally I shoved on his shoulder and wriggled out from under him. I finally looked at him closely and, to my horror, realized that he was not breathing.

"What have I done?" I asked myself. I looked at Nicholas in fury. "What have we done?"

He only grinned.

"We have done it," he said. "Finally the spell is cast! I will live forever!"

I began to sob and ran from the room, down the stairs to my own where I collapsed, weeping.

+++++

DREW

I knew that Elisabeth's sad story should not have turned me on, but by the time I was reading about her uncle taking her I was actively thrusting up into the ghost as she rode me.

It was difficult to read while I fucked but I managed it, my breath heavy as we used one another. I could hear small gasps in my ear as she ground her clit against my pelvis.

As I finished the entry I dropped the book and grasped her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. Grunting as I fucked up into her. She met each thrust and I felt cold nails rake along my back.

I had no idea how long I had been reading but I was already close and it only took a few strokes before I was groaning and cumming, fingers digging into the soft cold flesh of her ass.

Finally, gasping, I fell back against the sofa and sat there, recovering. Elisabeth sat on me as I slowly softened inside her, looking at me. I could have sworn that there was more to her then. More color in her cheeks. She was more... substantial. She was less like a ghost, more like a real thing.

"So," she said. "You have discovered the story of my fall. How Nicholas corrupted me. You are only the second who has read that. It was that thin woman before. I cannot remember her name."

"Pat?" I asked.

"Perhaps. I always feel bad, draining a soul, but it seemed especially cruel to give her to Nicholas and this house. Still, I am trapped as I am and I have no more choice in the matter than you do."

"There is no escape?" I asked, feeling empty and full of despair.

"Not for me," she said. "Or for you either. The magic is ancient and strong. And we are trapped by this."

I hung my head.

"There is one other entry in the diary," she said, climbing off of me. "You can read it if you like. It matters not to me. I can already feel that you are fading and I am sorry for it. This is the closest to alive I can ever feel, and once you are gone I demolish once more. Until another lost soul comes to Hart House and the process begins again."

I could not find any words to say to her as she walked away from me. She stepped into the shadows of the attic and faded away.

I picked up the diary. I figured I might as well finish the story. There seemed little else to do in that accursed house.

+++++

I do not know the date. I do not believe it matters anymore. I doubt anyone will ever read this sad tale of of my downfall and if they did they could not believe it. I scarce do myself.

Some time has passed since I last wrote but I have not been myself. In fact I have been less myself each day. I feel as though I am fading away. I am forgetting everything. I cannot remember the face of my beloved mother. I do not know the name of the town where I was born. I am only now a creature of desire and need.

I hid from Nicholas for as long as I could, in my room with the door locked. He did not try to come to me. I lay there and abused myself again and again, the need that had been met by my uncle had returned very soon after I left his room and his dead body on the bed.

I should have wondered why I never became thirsty or hungry but I never did. At least not for food or water. The need in my loins, however, grew by the hour and after time had passed, hours or days I cannot know, I was driven from my room to find Nicholas.

The old wizard was in my uncle's office, behind his desk, looking like the master of the house. I supposed he was now.

"Ah, Elisabeth," he said happily. "Here you are! Wonderful! You were wonderful! You played your part perfectly and the doom has been cast on the house!"

"What," I stammered, "what have I done? What have we done? Is my poor uncle safe?"

"If by safe you mean alive and well," Nicholas said with an evil grin, "frankly no. He died, Elisabeth. He died inside you, casting the last of the spell. I know that must have been a shock for you, but I knew it was the only way."

I began to sob.

"Perhaps if I explain you will feel better," he said with mock kindness. Looking back I see that he only wished to gloat. To show how clever he had been.

"I found this book long ago on my travels," he said, tapping the nasty tome that was on the desk in front of him. "It showed me many thing, and I grew very wealthy and very powerful. Eventually, however, I grew old. I knew that eventually I would die. Why should that be so? I was a worker of power and magic. Why should I fall like a mere mortal? I found inside a spell that could sustain me."

"I came to America, found your uncle and ingratiated myself with him, and brought my familiar, Annabelle. I cast the spell that felled your parents and had your uncle bring you here."

I sobbed to hear that he had somehow caused my parents' death but sat mute as he continued.

"When you arrived you were perfect. So lovely and young and unsullied. I almost wanted to claim you for myself, but I knew that that would spoil the spell. You needed to be corrupted but not taken. You had to be a virgin for the magic to work.

"You might think that I changed you, made you something you were not already, but that is not the case. You had this need inside you all along. Most girls do. All I did was show you. And you took to it perfectly. I could not have asked for better."

I hated him. He had ruined me. He had caused my parents' death. He had made me cause my uncle's. At the same time, however, whatever he had awakened in me was stronger than that hate. I needed him.

"And now that it is done," I said quietly, "will you take me now?" A tear fell from my eyes as I debased myself. "Please?" I begged him.

He looked at me and laughed coldly.

"No." The answer was flat and uncaring.

"It's not that I do not wish to," he said, almost kindly, as if he was doing me a favor. "You are very lovely and it would be so nice to fuck you properly. But the magic forbids it. The doom is powerful. This house and its environs have been removed from the world to a place that time passes not. Everyone here will live forever, you included, my dear. I will feed from the power of you, and you will feed from whoever visits to supply me. But if I was to take you, the spell will be broken. Do not despair. Soon enough someone will come, and you can have them. The house will call to them, trap them. Then you can have as much fun as you like while they survive."

He stood and walked to the door, leaving me sitting there, weeping.

"You should move to your uncle's room," he said. "You are the mistress of Hart House now. Your uncle left it to you in his will, after all."

He left, abandoning me to my despair.

I do not know how many days have passed since. I found my things had already been moved to the large room at the top of the stairs and did not have the energy to argue with anyone, not that anyone would listen to me.

I can feel myself changing. I am forgetting things. Most terrible is that I seem to be fading. When I can bear to look in a mirror I seem to be fading. I am becoming translucent, like a specter. I do not understand anything.

The need is still deep within me and I seek out Annabelle often to attempt to satiate it but any relief is only temporary. Nicholas will not touch me and I cannot compel him.

I doubt I will have enough presence of mind to write again so I suppose that my living story will end here. My unliving one seems to be just beginning but it seems too terrible to record.

Anyone who reads this I beg you to pity me, a sentiment I would never have had before my fall. Pity me. I am lost.

++++++

DREW

I sat there for some time, considering the story. I hated Nicholas even more now. I hated him for what he had trapped me into, but even more for what he had done to an innocent young girl.

Finally I pulled my jeans back on and went downstairs. I had little hope but I knew one thing. I needed to see that magic book of Nicholas. I wondered how I would get into that locked library to read it.

To be continued.