Welcome to Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful young woman navigates the lusty trials of Hell.
5.8k words
4.11
8.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Please be aware that this story may not be for all of you. It has some dark themes (this IS set in Hell after all, people) and dubious/non-consent.

--------------------------

"Welcome to Hell."

Claire sat up slowly, still adjusting to her surroundings. The sky above her was scarlet and bathed everything in an eerie red light, whilst the hard packed earth beneath her was burning hot, like stepping onto tarmac with bare feet on a hot day.

People were getting up off the ground all around her, climbing up out of small craters as if they had fallen from a place far above them.

"I'm in Hell?" Claire asked the man who had spoken earlier, only to recoil as she found out that he was not a man at all. Standing at least 7-feet tall, he was more lizard than man, with scales, a long, thick tail and a lizard's head. The only way Claire could tell that it was male was from the fat cock that dangled between his scaly thighs.

He wasn't wearing clothes.

Actually, no one was wearing clothes, she noticed, watching her fellow humans climb out of their own craters. Not even herself.

She tried to cover up herself as she stood above her own crater, shuddering as a towering mass of human muscle climbed out of the crater next to hers and leered at her. Claire tried not to think about why he had been sent to Hell, although his growing erection as he sneered at her and only her, gave some indication.

"Yesssss, that isssss correct," the lizardman hissed, fixing his yellow gaze on Claire's naked form. She nearly threw up when she saw his cock twitch in response to her nakedness. He spent a moment eyeing her appreciatively before turning to the rest of the group. "Yessss, Hell existsssss. You are all in it. Ssssscream, cry, do whatever you wisssssssh but you're going to have to impresssss me if you want to know how badly you are punisssssshed for your sinsssss in life."

"Or what?" A man challenged. He seemed arrogant, Claire noted, with an air of self-entitlement that befitted a man born to wealth.

The lizardman cocked his head at the man, then lunged forward, grabbing the man by the throat. Lifting the man high, the lizardman threw him into a seemingly innocuous lake behind them and all the humans watched in horror as the water boiled around him as he resurfaced. The man screamed in pain as he desperately swam for shore.

"Not impresssssed. Fail." The lizardman said, and as the man crawled out of the boiling water and onto land, a handful of goblin-looking creatures with bony limbs and green skin fell upon him. One of them, sporting a large green cock with spikes along outside of the head ran around behind him, lined up and thrust into the man's ass, drawing blood every time it was pulled out to thrust back in. The bloodcurdling scream that came from the man's mouth was soon muffled as another goblin shoved its dick into that hole too.

"You are all soulsssss now, ssssssso no lasssssting damage will come of your punishmentsssss. But we have all eternity to make your sssssstay asssss uncomfortable asssss possssssible," the lizardman hissed, its maw creasing into a smile. "There are more creaturessssss than soulsssss here in Hell. Mosssst are bored and would jump at the chancccce to torture soulsssss like you. Sssssso impresssssss me." He grabbed a nearby female soul by the throat as he said it.

The woman burst into tears and didn't respond, weeping pitifully into her hands.

"Fail," the lizardman said again, this time throwing her up into the air. Claire was surprised by the inhuman strength behind the throw as she watched the woman fly ten, twenty, thirty feet into the air with no indication of slowing down.

A pterodactyl-like creature swooped down from out of nowhere and plucked the woman out of the air with its talons, flying off into the distance, followed by several other pterodactyls and other demons with wings. The woman's screams faded into the distance as she was taken away.

There were many demonic monsters and creatures gathering around the group now. Some were goblins, others were half-human, half-animal hybrids, others were creatures she recognised from Earth mythology and others were what Claire could only describe as demons--humanoid but with horrible twisted features and black or red skin; but there were many other creatures that Claire could not even describe. Several of them were sporting large or disfigured erections, some with spikes, some with boils, and some with other painful additions.

Others held spears or chains, and Claire watched as another man failed the lizardman's unbeatable test and was skewered with spears, and a woman who failed get wrapped up in chains and dragged away into a hole in the ground by some gnome-looking creatures. The gnomes shed their clothes and some stroked their manhoods to full mast as they followed the screaming woman down into the darkness chattering excitedly amongst themselves.

That woman with the gnomes had probably gotten off the easiest out of everyone who'd failed so far.

The lizardman stopped in front of Claire, his cock swaying in front of her face. She looked up at him, and swallowed.

"Impresssssss me," he hissed, glaring at her with his elliptical yellow eyes.

Claire did the only thing she thought would impress him.

She reached out and carefully took his cock into her hand. It was covered in a hard and scaly foreskin, and it twitched in her hand as she began to stroke it.

It grew quickly in her hands and Claire struggled to get both of her hands around it. Glancing up at the lizardman's face, she thought that she saw a flicker of surprise on his face before it became impassive once again. Slowly, she leaned forward and took the lizardman's cock into her mouth.

She suckled the cock head for a while before beginning to bob her head up and down onto it. It wasn't the same as a human cock, there was a small flare around the cockhead that made it difficult to fit in her mouth, but she managed somehow.

Impresssssss me...

The words echoed in Claire's head as she went to work, sucking the scaly cock with gusto. The scales rubbed roughly against the sides of her mouth as she sucked him deep into her mouth, and she tried to prevent chafing by licking the sides of his dick with her tongue, covering it in her saliva and adding to the lizardman's pleasure.

She couldn't fit the whole cock in her mouth, so she used her two hands to ferociously pump what was left outside her mouth. She had to impress him, she had to impress him, she had to impress him...

Using her teeth, she tried chewing on his dick, knowing that the scaly foreskin would protect him from any actual damage.

The lizardman above her hissed, and Claire jumped as his claws grabbed her head and harshly pushed her further down his cock as he came, his cock pumping her human mouth full of his foul seed.

As he pulled back, and his cock fell limp from her lips, Claire gagged and went to spit the cum out, but the lizardman leaned down and grabbed her jaw, forcing her mouth shut.

"Sssssswallow..." He said, his eyes half lidded after his orgasm.

Feeling nauseous at the prospect, she tipped her head back and swallowed the lizard's cum, the gloopy, disgusting mess coating the sides of her throat on the way down. It tingled on the way down and she imagined it was his sperm wriggling around, trying to impregnate her however they could.

The lizardman released her, and she fell to her hands and knees coughing and retching, her body trying to reject the lizard's foul essence.

Heaving, she looked up at the lizardman, convinced he was going to fail her despite her best efforts. Instead, she saw him looking at her curiously.

"You," he began, "are the first sssssssoul to have ssssssssseduced me in millenia..." He leaned down and grabbed one of her breasts in his scaly hands. "You have much lussssssst within you. It makesssss me want to mate you again... You will go far in thissssss place. You passsssssss." He let go of her breast and she fell to the hot earth on her hands and knees again, breasts swinging seductively.

Claire watched as the lizardman approached another woman, who tried to impress him by grabbing his cock and stroking to full mast. Claire was surprised that he could go again so soon after having filled her mouth with his cum not twenty seconds ago but she watched as the woman sucked him with desperation, working hard to get the ugly beast to cum in her mouth.

Claire wondered how he could be erect when he had said that she was the only one to have seduced him in thousands of years. It seemed improbable that there were two women capable of seducing the same coldblooded lizardman in the same group.

But then she noticed that the lizardman wasn't looking at the desperate woman working between his thick, scaly thighs... He was looking at Claire.

It makesssss me want to mate you again...

The lizardman didn't break eye contact with Claire as he grabbed the woman's head and fucked her mouth brutally. His long, forked tongue flickered out and Claire was horrified that she had swallowed that disgusting creatures cum and felt sick knowing that he was attracted to her and nobody else. Her stomach turned as his cum finally reached her stomach and Claire wanted nothing more than to throw up and get the remnants of the glue-like cum out of her mouth with a toothbrush.

With a hiss, the lizardman shoved the woman in front of him further down his cock as he came, forcing her to drink his cum just as Claire had. Claire watched aghast as the woman's throat bobbed as she drank deeply before the lizardman's cock dried up and he removed it from her mouth.

Finally, the lizardman looked away from Claire and down to the woman before him who had sucked his cock with such gusto and had swallowed his cum without even being asked. She looked relieved as she took in a shuddering breath, knowing that she would pass too.

"Fail."

"What?" The woman gasped, a small trickle of the lizardman's cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. Claire quickly wiped her mouth to check if there was some of his cum leaking from her own mouth--there was. "But I impressed you! I made you cum!"

"It wassssss boring and unoriginal. Thanksssss for ssssswallowing though," the lizardman said, already moving on.

"No! No, no, no--"

Demons swarmed her, wrapping her in chains and dragging her towards the lake of fire. One small demon had climbed up on her shoulders and already had an ugly, blister-covered cock between her lips. It was thrusting away even as she was dragged away.

The lizardman stopped this time in front of the muscly man who looked like he had been on steroids his whole life and Claire wondered what he would do. Sucking the lizardman's cock hadn't done the previous woman any good. He was sporting a large erection, however. Huge, in fact.

"Impress me."

The steroid man moved so fast that she almost didn't see it, punching the lizardman in the chest and running. Claire didn't realise that he was aiming for her until he kicked her in the side, pushing the air from her lungs and knocking her onto her back.

She gasped for air; mind reeling as she lay sprawled on the ground, recovering from the blow.

And then he was on top of her, his thick cock pushing into her entrance with no preparation whatsoever, making her cry out in pain. He didn't seem to mind the dryness though; in fact it seemed to turn him on as he fucked her harder and faster.

"I don't care if I fail, as long as I get to fuck you!" He roared, slapping her ass hard enough to make tears come to her eyes.

"Stop! Ow! Stop!" Claire cried, as he plunged her depths.

Despite the blinding pain in her vagina from his rough treatment, Claire tried to push him off. All she managed to do with her hands though was caress his abs, which made the muscle-bound man shudder and fuck her deeper and harder still, enjoying the feeling and making her tits bounce with the force of his thrusts. When she tried to kick him off with her feet, he just grabbed them and threw them over his shoulders so her feet dangled near his ears.

"You're so damn tight!" He grunted, jackhammering into her furiously.

"Please! Wait a second!"

"So. Tight!"

He grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it harshly, pleased by how well the breast fit in his giant hand.

The only sounds in the area was the slapping of the muscle god's balls on her ass as he fucked her furiously, with an angry intensity that scared her. She finally looked up into his eyes, establishing a connection that sent a particularly violent thrust of his lean hips into her that caused her to gasp out and made her see stars. Blinking rapidly to clear her vision, she found him staring so intently into her eyes that she had to look away.

"Look at me, you little bitch," he growled.

Claire bit her lip but tried to remain impassive, trying to look at anyone else who might help her.

No one did. They only watched on. Even the lizardman, who was watching her get raped with his head cocked to the side. Entranced.

"I said look at me, you cock-hungry whore!" He roared, wrapping both his hands around her throat, blocking off her air supply. He squeezed harder when she didn't look at him, making her choke and wheeze.

And she kind of liked it. Her insides becoming wetter at his roughness.

She turned her head and looked into his eyes, holding his blue-eyed gaze while he tried to choke the life out of her and his hips continued to piston his cock in and out of her.

"Yes," he whispered, staring deep into her eyes. "You like it rough, don't you? Don't you?"

He loosened his grip on her throat enough for her choke out a 'yes'.

"Yes, what?" He grunted, removing a hand from her throat to grope one of her tits, pulling it hard with every thrust he made.

"Yes... I like it rough..." She whispered, tears literally being fucked from her eyes.

"Yeah... I bet you do..." He grunted under his breath, almost as if to himself.

He grunted and began to pick up his pace even more, every thrust so powerful that Claire's head kept being lifted up and smacked down into the packed dirt from their ferocity. He began making noises in the back of his throat and Claire knew that he was reaching his peak. Sweat was pouring off at him from his exertion, making his hair cling together as if he had just showered and his muscles were covered in oil.

Letting out a final roar, she felt him erupt inside of her, spraying his essence deep within her with shallow but hard thrusts. He emptied himself within her, his cock pumping for a good while until she felt the torrent slow and his cock grow soft within her walls.

Pulling himself out, he gave ass another hard and possessive slap as he gazed down at her proudly. She pulled her legs down from off his broad shoulders and pulled them in towards her chest, feeling beaten and cheap for being used so viciously. She could feel the heat from his ejaculation deep inside her, and she wished for a shower so she could wash it out.

"Worth it," he panted, his huge chest heaving. "You're a good fuck. Most women suffocate while I choke them."

"Passssss."

Claire's rapist looked up at the lizardman and blinked in surprise. Claire supposed that she shouldn't be surprised; this was Hell after all. Of course rape would be rewarded here.

"Really?"

"Sssssshe hasssss sssssso much lussssst within her. I'm ssssurprised that you were able to tell. Only the besssssst can differentiate between the riffraff and ssssssomething sssssspecial like her," the lizardman explained.

Special? What was so special about her? Claire wondered. She almost wished that she wasn't special, wished that she hadn't been raped and hadn't had to suck a lizardman's cock and swallow his repulsive cum. But then she remembered what had happened to those that failed and knew that she had been let off easy.

Except for maybe that woman who was dragged into the hole in the ground by gnomes. Claire liked to think that the worst thing that could have happened to that woman would be an orgy with the gnomes. Compared to some of the others that had been spiked and speared, or carried off by giant birds, the prospect of a gnome orgy was harmless by comparison.

Claire stopped paying attention as the lizardman went around, asking the others to impress him. She was too busy being curled up in a tight ball, nursing her wounds and trying not to notice how the muscle god's cream was leaking from her vagina.

"Psst!"

Claire looked up. Her ripped, muscly rapist was lying on the packed earth not far away from her, stroking his semi-hard cock idly as he and everyone else, lizardman included, watched an old, balding, morbidly obese man violently rape a pretty eighteen year old blond cheerleader-type girl. Claire watched as the girl cried and tried to kick him off of her but realise she couldn't as his huge belly pressed her thighs flat against the ground as he leaned over her to get a better angle.

"Psst!" The sound came again, and Claire looked over to see a handsome, young man of Middle Eastern origins kneeling close by, watching her with some concern. "Hey, are you okay?"

Claire flinched and wriggled away from him.

"Hey, hey! I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" He said placating, holding out his hands in a sign of peace. "I just... I know you're obviously not okay, but... you're not alone. I hate being here too."

Claire peeked at him over her arms, noticing for the first time his athletic build. "You do?"

"Of course," he said. "Come on. Sit up. You can't let them know that what he did to you affected you, otherwise they'll use it to torture you in the future."

He... he sounded logical. And even more, it made sense. She had to play it smart while she was here. Maybe she could figure a way out of this place. Claire sat up, but kept her legs crossed and arms crossed covering her nakedness.

"I'm Arad," he said, smiling and offering her his hand to shake.

Friendship. He was offering her friendship. Even in a place like this, there was still a good person who would try to make her feel better. Claire felt her faith in humanity rise. Not even Hell, she thought, could completely quash human decency.

"I'm Claire," she said, reaching out and shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Claire." He smiled at her again, making her smile back.

The lizardman walked over to them and Claire stopped smiling as she saw his eyes look at their linked hands. He stopped in front of Arad who was still holding her hand, refusing to let go even in front of the lizardman's judgmental gaze.

The lizardman's yellow eyes narrowed at Arad. "Impressssss me."

Before Claire could even blink, Arad pulled her off balance, making her fall flat on her stomach. She lifted herself up onto her knees with one hand as she felt Arad suddenly behind her, twisting her arm behind her back painfully.

"Arad, what are you do--!" Her face hit the dirt as Arad grabbed her supporting arm and twisted that behind her back too.

Struggling to breath through the dirt, Claire turned her head to the side, barely able to see Arad kneeling behind ass. She struggled against his vice-like grip, and managed to get a hand free for a split second before he caught it again and pushed so one of his hands held both of her wrists. Her shoulders ached at being stretched so far back and she struggled against him.

She knew, with a sickening sense of fear, what was about to happen to her. Again.

"Arad, please," she begged. "Please, don't do this."

She felt him smack her ass cheek with his semi-hard cock, right where the muscle-bound man had slapped her, making Claire wince and Arad grow more erect until she could feel the hot, hard length of him whipping against her ass cheek.

"Don't make me go through this again! Please!" She cried. Once was enough. Not again, please no... But she could tell it was more than just the muscle-god's seed that was moistening her folds.

12