Welcome to Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about this," he muttered to her. He had enough chivalry to spit on his dick before he started to force it into her ass.

"No--Gaaaaaagh!" Claire screamed as she felt Arad's cock push at her sphincter. The pressure was painful.

Arad grabbed Claire's hip with his free hand, using it as a handle to help pull his dick into the her ass. He would have preferred to loosen her ass up with his fingers but Hell was all about punishment, he knew. And by pushing himself into her with so little preparation... well, it'd hurt. It would hurt her more, but it would still hurt him a bit.

Unable to squeeze his dick in her ass, he pulled back and spat some more on his dick, lubing himself up more. Then he paused, considering, and then rubbed the head of his cock over the folds of her mound, covering himself with the muscle-god's ejaculate. Legs quivering with reluctant want, Claire stopped screaming, seeming to think that he must have given up on her ass.

No such luck.

Glistening with his own saliva and her rapist's cum, Arad lined himself up with his hand, keeping his manhood just shy of touching Claire's ass, waiting for her unsuspecting sphincter to relax. It took nearly a full minute of waiting, normally he would be concerned with keeping himself hard for that long with no stimulation but the sight of Claire's ass spread out before him and her pussy still leaking another man's cum, in addition to the anticipation of the utter destruction he was about to wreak on her ass kept him ready.

He watched as Claire's rosebud began to relax, slowly, tentatively at first, but he waited and watched as it blossomed before his eyes.

Then he lunged forward, managing to squeeze half of his cock's head in through her sphincter before she closed up around him.

"Oh fuck, YES!" He moaned, pushing into the tight heat. Heaven, this was Heaven.

He could hear her screaming wildly beneath him, her body thrashing, trying to lose the foreign body invading hers. But it was too late. With half of the head of his cock in her, he'd found enough purchase to enter her.

He winced as her sphincter squeezed his crown tightly, trying to push him out. On Earth he'd be worried about causing lasting damage to his dick from such an entry but the lizardman had said that they could suffer no lasting damage as they were souls now. It also made Arad feel better about destroying poor Claire's ass, as he knew that it would heal again. Perhaps after today he would even get the opportunity to do it again.

Claire cried out again, tears streaming down her face as the crown of Arad's cock finally pushed its way into her ass. Arad took a moment to pause and revel at the incredible feeling, groaning aloud. Her body was wrapped around him, squeezing him, trying to push him out. But now that he was past her sphincter, Arad never wanted to leave her ass again. It was heaven.

Claire felt him push forward, forcing her ass open. She couldn't even push him off, not with her hands held behind her back and his dick pushing her face into the dirt.

Sobbing, she looked up at the lizardman. "Help me," she cried. "It hurts! It hurts!"

"God, you're so tight!" Arad groaned through gritted teeth.

Clenching his jaw, he decided to bite the bullet. Letting go of her hip he leaned forward, his abs sliding over their joined hands, and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He'd only ever seen it done roughly like this in porn, and he hoped it worked the same.

Simultaneously, Arad pulled her hair back at the same time he thrust forward with all of his might.

Claire felt the pain in her scalp as her hair was violently pulled back, making her lean back, quickly follow by Arad's cock slamming home within her ass. Her mouth opened in a choked sob as she was forced to look up at the lizardman due to Arad pulling her hair backwards.

Arad's mouth fell open as he felt himself fully seated inside of her. Her body was amazing. Her ass was amazing. He could feel it all around him, clenching him, massaging him. He knew she was a slut. Keeping a tight grip on her hair, he began to grind himself into her, loosening her ass up for him.

After a moment of that, he drew himself back, slowly pulling himself out. He only pulled half of himself out -- too scared that her sphincter might never let him in again -- before slamming his hips forward powerfully. He let out a choked yell as her walls spasmed around him, providing him with unbearable pleasure, milking him for his seed.

Yes, he thought, he'd be doing this again.

As Arad began to painfully pound her from behind, Claire stared up at the lizardman, begging him to help her.

"Plea-please! Make it stop! Please help me!" She begged, although her thoughts drifted to how she must look to the group. Like a fucking slut. And she could feel the pressure of an impending climax building up. Every thrust from Arad sent her breast swinging forward and Claire was forced to look up at the towering lizardman for help as her ass was violently shafted.

The lizardman's cock twitched and began to harden and lengthen in response to her pleas for help.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah. Squeeze me like that!" Arad moaned, pushing into her ass with more speed and force.

The lizardman squatted down in front of Claire, his long, thick scaly cock rubbing affectionately against her cheek as she was violently rocked back and forth by Arad.

"No! No, not that!" She cried, knowing that the lizardman desired her. "Help me, but not that!"

"You will sssssssuck, and then I will assisssssst," the lizardman hissed, positioning his cock insistently against her lips.

Arad watched with amusement as Claire made a deal with the lizardman to stop Arad from continuing to violate her ass. Not likely, he smirked. He was never going to leave this ass again.

As she opened her mouth to accept the lizard's revolting armoured penis into her mouth, Arad slammed his cock into her ass harder than before, throwing her forward, causing the lizardman's cock to punch her right in the back of the throat.

Claire gagged and spluttered as the lizardman's cock hit the entrance to her throat. His scaly, clawed hands came down onto the back of her head, holding her in place as her mouth spasmed around his girth as she gagged. She felt Arad let go of her hair now that the lizardman was holding her as well as her hands, his hands dropping to hold onto her hips as he thrust in and out of her.

Claire realised that her hands were free but she could do nothing with them. Spit-roasted on two large dicks, she couldn't crawl backwards or forwards to escape them.

The lizardman hissed aggressively as Claire tried to turn her head and push his cock away.

"I ssssaid sssssuck!"

Tightening his hold on her head, the lizardman began to pull her down on his cock forcefully intent on his own demonic pleasure. Behind her, Arad continued to piston in and out of her ass, her ass tightening at the displeasure of being skull fucked by the lizardman.

Leaning forward, he hammered into her, enjoying the feeling of his abs rubbing against her back.

"Serves you right," he whispered into her ear as she made small distressed sounds from around the draconian cock in her mouth. "For trying to get me out of this ass. I was trying to be gentle, but nevermind." Claire was making obscene, panicked slurping sounds as the lizardman's thrusts became more brutal the closer he got to orgasm. Arad himself was getting close to finishing, he couldn't wait to make it snow in her ass.

"You'd rather have that monster's cock in your mouth than mine in your ass?" He asked, whispering. "Well, maybe after this, he'll take a turn at your pussy... Maybe he'll fuck you full of his lizard babies. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Claire surprised both herself and Arad as she climaxed at that moment. Whether it was because of what Arad said, or because it had been building for a while, neither of them knew. All Arad knew was that Claire's ass tightened and loosened around him in conjunction with her orgasm, milking his cock for his seed.

"Take it!" Arad whispered, breathing harshly in her ear as he prepared to erupt. "Take it all, you slut!"

Slamming himself in as far as he could, Arad felt himself explode in her, painting the inner walls of her ass white with cum. Spurt after spurt of cum was milked out of him by Claire's ass and he reached up and slapped her ass hard, moaning as the slap vibrated along her walls, squeezing everything he had in his balls into her hungry asshole. Pulling pack, he slammed himself into her again, wishing that he could push his cum so far up into her that she could taste it.

He collapsed forward onto her back, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. But he didn't pull out of her ass, despite his cock now being semi-hard. He'd worked hard to get in there and he wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet.

Meanwhile, Claire was still reeling from her own orgasm as the lizardman thrust himself over and over into her mouth.

"Yessssss," he hissed, the only indication that he was close to ejaculating. The insides of Claire's mouth were being rubbed raw from the speed at which the lizardman was pushing his rough, scaly cock in and out of her mouth, despite Claire's best efforts to keep the cock lubed with her saliva.

At one point, the flare in the lizardman's crown caused the edge of his foreskin to lift up and Claire's tongue was accidentally forced in between the folds of the lizardman's foreskin as he thrust forward. The lizardman's eyes widened and he stilled his thrusting at the unexpected pleasure of having Claire's thick tongue wriggling around under his foreskin, trying to free itself.

Thrusting himself in and out a few more times, he pushed hard into the back of Claire's mouth, pushing her tongue further and further down his naked shaft as he erupted.

Claire gagged and her body seized violently as the lizardman's cum slid down her throat without invitation again. Her tongue was still trapped under the cock's foreskin and could do nothing to free itself and block the lizardman's baby batter from pouring down her gullet as if shot from a fire hose. Claire could feel the volume of it fill her stomach as the lizardman stopped humping her face. She felt so full, as if she had just eaten a full meal.

"Tassssste," the lizardman said, pulling his cock out so it was between her lips and her tongue was free. She breathed in air through her nose, wondering how she had survived for so long without breathing.

Oh right. She was dead. She didn't have to breathe anymore.

"Tassssste," the lizardman insisted, making his cock twitch in her mouth.

Obeying, Claire licked her tongue along his slit, collecting the cum that was still dribbling out onto her tongue. It was gloopy and tasted awful, but she sucked the remaining cum out of his cock as she'd been told to, afraid that he might change his mind and fail her on the spot.

The lizardman stood up, removing his cock from her mouth. "Sssssshow," he commanded, and Claire opened her mouth, showing him what had collected on her tongue. "Good. Now sssssswallow." She swallowed as instructed, wanting to vomit at the feeling of it slowly crawling down her throat.

"You said you'd help me. I did what you asked. Now help me," Claire said, choking around the remaining cum in her mouth.

"I have assisssssted."

"No, you haven't."

"Yesssss, I did. He isssss sssssspent and no longer hurtsssss you. This is what you wanted, yesssss? To make it sssssstop? It hassssss ssssstopped."

She felt Arad chuckle into her hair from where he remained collapsed on her back. And she knew, she'd been fooled.

"Thanksssss for ssssswallowing. But next time, asssss he ssssssaid," the lizardman hissed, pointing to Arad. "Nexxxxxt time, it will be in your pusssssssy."

"No!" She cried out, recoiling at the thought of that scaly monster being between her legs. Fucking her full of his offspring.

"Yessssss..." Arad hissed mockingly in her ear, before chuckling and nuzzling her shoulder.

The lizardman surveyed them before seeming to remember why he was there. "Passssss," he hissed at Arad, before moving on.

Arad smirked, giving Claire a quick kiss on the back of her shoulder and a final thrust into her ass to make her wince, before removing his cock from her ass. It made a loud slurping sound as he removed it, and he knew that he would have to be in that ass again soon.

Claire stood up, scared that another of her fellow human souls would force her down and fuck her. The muscly man's cum had since dried in her pussy but Arad's--Arad's she could feel sliding its way down her colon. She squeezed her damaged sphincter closed as hard as she could, not wanting the embarrassment of cum leaking from her ass. She knew it would be impossible though.

In the end, only five passed the lizardman's test. Herself, Arad, the muscle-bound man, the morbidly obese balding man, and the blonde cheerleader the obese man had raped.

The five of them were ushered away from the dirt-packed wastelands and towards a towering castle of glimmering black stone.

Lucifer's Palace.

12