Welcome to London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alternate package entitled the 'Desires' would involve us meeting after dinner and then I would take you to some of the more specialised evening establishments London has to offer. Over dinner we would discuss your dreams and aspirations and with a simple call, I could have it delivered to your room, or we could go seek it out. The bespoke nature of this, naturally impacts the pricing, but I can negotiate you the best rates.

If you have any special desires that you wish to share, I have an open ear and mind.

Finally, many of our more discerning customers combine the two packages, starting the 'Unwind' and then on a second day enjoying 'Desires'. For this, I would of course arrange a very special rate.

As you are a busy man, I will let you think about this, and await your response with excitement.

Yours,

Rachel Lane

CEO & Founder, London International Concierge Service."

Rachel hit send and then turned to look at her running shoes. "Fuck it," she said pulling off her tshirt and picking up a sports bra. "Let's do this."

Daniel was just about to close his computer for the day when the answering mail came in. He was surprised at the speedy response. Someone more jaded might have been inclined to attribute this to a lack of business, but Daniel preferred to take this as a sign of someone serious who knew the value of customer care and cultivation.

Either of the options would have more than fit the bill. But the offer to combine the two seemed too tempting to pass up, in spite of the cost, which would be well over what he typically spent. His initial reaction was to sleep on it overnight before answering, to be sure that he was willing to really go through with this. So throwing caution to the wind, he wrote back:

"Dear Rachel,

"Thanks for the speedy response. Your offer to combine the 'Executive Unwind' with the 'Desires" package sounds amazing. Like I said, I am happy to put myself in your hands for the two day experience. I will be staying at the Park Hotel the week of February 4-10. My meetings are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, so I suggest that we fix the dates for Wednesday and Thursday. I look forward to meeting you.

"Daniel"

As he hit "send" he unwittingly repeated what Rachel had muttered to herself only minutes earlier. "Fuck it", he said. "Let's do this!"

After her run Rachel came back to her flat soaked in sweat. Pulling off her sports bra, shorts and knickers she grabbed a towel and ran it over her slim, toned figure. Putting her glasses on she read Daniel's response.

For the first time in ages, an actual serious customer. She smiled and looked at her empty diary, happily marking the days down and thinking about what she now needed to do. This was the part of her new job that gave her the most pleasure. Planning, thinking about what she could arrange and how she could deliver a mind blowing experience.

A quick call to her friend who worked at the Park Hotel would get her Daniel's room number once he checked in, and a spare keycard cut and sent out. She checked out the nearest restaurants and through another contact made two dinner appointments, booked a private table through a friend at the 'Angels Club', before confirming all the logistics with her driver.

Still naked, she phoned April, her favoured masseuse for these special arrangements and then checked in with Bryony, a classy older woman, who could manage the overnight shift with Daniel. She made them aware Daniel might require their services for longer, and told them to block both days and nights. Finally, she picked up the phone to her sister.

"Sar, I've got a booking sorted!" She said excitedly as she sat back on the kitchen chair, the towel over her shoulders.

"Nice one sis, anyone we know?"

"No, a businessman from abroad, coming to London for a few meetings."

"Cool"

"And he's doubled up, gone for both nights."

"Fuck, never thought anyone would do that."

Rachel smiled, "I always had faith," she lied.

"How much you charging him?" Sarah asked, suddenly interested.

"Not sure yet, depends on what kinky stuff he wants."

Sarah thought for a moment, "True... Well, let me know if you need a hand with anything?"

Rachel smiled, Sarah only ever got interested if there was a chance of making money. "Will do sis."

After a minute's chat and gossip Rachel hung up and looked at her diary again. OK, it was only a single appointment, but it might just be the start of something. She grinned as she replied to Daniel.

"Dear Daniel, please find this as a confirmation of your booking. If you can forward a deposit through to my bank, I will be able to complete all the arrangements. I have tentatively booked my preferred associates to assist you during your time in our hands.

If you wish to read their bios, or see their photographs, I am happy to provide. And of course, any other requirements you desire, you only have to ask.

Yours

Rachel"

And for the first time in ages as Rachel removed her glasses, she felt all the stresses she had been under lift up. Closing her eyes, she ran a finger down her taut stomach to between her legs. Yes, almost all her stresses had gone.

***

The first half of the week went by like a whirlwind for Daniel. He flew into London on Sunday, made his hour-and-a-half presentation to five different groups on Monday, and went to the obligatory business dinner on Monday evening. Tuesday was more of the same, with four more presentations spaced evenly around another business lunch. By the time he got back to the Park hotel he was exhausted and happy. Exhausted by the effort of the past three days, and happy because (a) it was finally over, and (b) he could finally put all his obligations aside and focus on what awaited him over the next two days.

What DID await him over the next two days, he wondered to himself, as he walked across the hotel lobby and pushed the button for the elevator. He suddenly realised that he had no idea whatsoever, and that thought both excited and unsettled him at the same time.

He put his keycard on the door to his room and turned the handle. The first thing that he was going to do was call the number that Rachel had given him to ask her what came next. But then he became aware that he was not alone in the room. There was a woman sitting on the sofa next to his bed.

"Hello, Mr. Moore, I'm April", she said, smiling. Standing up, she walked across the room in six effortless long strides, her bare legs long and toned. She greeted Daniel with a demure kiss on the cheek and took his briefcase and phone from his hand. Placing them almost reverently on his desk, she returned to the businessman and removed his coat, folding it and placing it gently over the back of a chair.

"Daniel", he said, his voice croaking slightly, before clearing. "Please call me Daniel."

"Of course, Daniel," she said, her hand lightly touching his arm through his tailored suit. Her bare arms brushed against his chest as she removed his suit jacket and loosened his tie. "I have taken the liberty of running you a bath, if you require one. Or we can..." pausing to look at the towels and pillows laid on the bed, "...relax those aching muscles here?"

Daniel's mind was doing somersaults; having been full of renewal clauses for insurance only minutes earlier, now he was having to decide between a massage or a bath. It was as she handed him a glass of fine red wine, that it suddenly registered that she was naked except for a delicate black lace bra and matching panties. At no more than her mid-20s, she was tall, slim, and long dark hair tied up, with soft and gentle eyes.

He almost laughed to himself - he couldn't even remember the last time he had a bath. But the prospect suddenly seemed appealing. "A bath" he said with a smile, taking a sip of his drink. "It would be a shame to waste all that hot water."

"Of course, Daniel." April said gently, helping him sit on the edge of the bed and then gracefully dropping to her knees to remove his shoes, "Let me take care of everything." Her nimble soft hand slowly gliding up his chest to unbutton his shirt, she looked up, her eyes large and dark.

She took him by the hand and led him naked into the bathroom. As promised, a warm tub full of bubbles waited, fragrant candles lit around the edge. She guided him into the tub, and as he slid down into the water she sank down on the fluffy mat that she had strategically placed on the floor beside him. "Now just lie back and relax," she murmured, "while I help you work out all those kinks."

He settled even further into the warm, fragrant bubbles, amazed at how they seemed to draw out all the tensions which had built up over the past few days. He felt her breath near his ear as she reached around to stroke his shoulders with her hands. Her touch was amazing, alternating massages of his sore neck and shoulder muscles with gentle stroking of fingertips on his exposed skin.

If he were a cat he would have been purring. "Your hands are absolutely amazing!" he said. Placing a soft, manicured finger on his lips, she said, "Shhhh - there will be plenty of time to talk later...."

He closed his eyes and allowed his mind drift, letting her tantalising strokes hypnotise him into complete submission while time stood still. When she felt him dropping off, she gradually expanded her strokes down his chest and stomach, up and down, each time wandering just a little bit farther south. Her lips were now touching his skin too, planting sweet, gentle kisses on his neck and shoulder.

April's fingers glided over his damp skin, each gentle stroke a little firmer against him. Whilst an older man, she was pleasantly surprised at how firm his body felt under her finger tips. Moving slowly she worked lower until she brushed against him. "Well, what do we have here?" she laughed softly. He came out of his reverie with a start, as he realised that he had gotten semi-hard without even noticing. She pushed him back down, saying "Nothing that we can't deal with, I'm sure."

Her left arm snaked around his upper body to stroke his chest while she kissed his cheek. April's fingernail gently toyed with his nipple as her right hand snaked under the bubbles to seek out his cock, which was now demanding attention. Her fingers wrapped around it, stroking it gently into increasing hardness. He was enveloped in the soft sensations of her lips and arms and fingers, and his hips began undulating slightly in response to her rhythmic stroking.

April knew just when to draw back in order to keep him from going over the edge. Just as his cock started throbbing, she withdrew her hand, slowly teasing him with her fingertips as she drew them along its rock hard length.

She stood up, letting him enjoy the view of her luscious body, and held out her hand to help him rise. "I think it's time we towelled off and moved to a more suitable venue." He took her hand and stepped out of the tub onto the fluffy mat. She towelled him off gently from top to bottom, making sure to dry him carefully while paying special attention to his cock, balls, and ass. "I think it's time we applied some lotion to take care of that sensitive skin," she whispered as she led him back into the bedroom.

Halfway into the room, leading him gently by the hand, she paused and turned to face him. Pressing herself against his slightly damp skin, she turned again and brought her hands up to her hair, untying it and letting it cascade down her back and Daniel's chest. Winking as she looked over her shoulder, she gently purred, "That's better, we can relax more now." Then led him to the bed.

Patting the towel on the bed, she moved to the side as Daniel lay face down. April looked at him for a moment, wondering if he really wanted his back massaged more, or was just being polite. However with a slight shrug she walked round the bed, and took the prepared bowl and dipped her fingers in the warm oil. She watched it drip off her fingers back into the bowl and repeated this action a couple of times. Happy with the temperature and consistency, she moved the bowl closer and dipping her hands in, let the oil drip down from her fingers along his back. Repeating the move, she let it drop down across his buttocks, and back up towards his shoulders.

Daniel's eyes were closed but he enjoyed the feel of the warm oil as it dripped onto his cooling skin. He could feel it run down and then settle on shoulders and back. The second dose of oil ran down his buttocks, the top of his thighs and between his legs. This part of the massage was familiar to him so he kept his eyes closed in anticipation of the gentle touch of April's hands.

Daniel detected a slight pause and heard a small rustling noise, but then her two hands gently touched his shoulder blades, gliding together, up to his neck and down his spine. She repeated the move twice more, widening her strokes, before running her hands down his back, across his buttocks, pausing briefly and then back up again.

Once more, as she pressed into his skin, April was impressed with how taut and toned Daniel felt. Her palms and her fingers pressing into him, gliding now over the oil, slowly at first. He was certainly not an unattractive man.

Smiling April let out a low moan, and moving her hands to the bowl, dipped her fingers in the oil, but this time ran the warm lubricant over her bare, pert breasts and stomach. Her nipples, always so sensitive, immediately hardened, and putting her hands either side of Daniel's head, straddled her legs over him, pressed her breasts into his back and slid them up towards his shoulders.

It was now Daniel's turn to moan gently as the twenty-something masseuse pressed her soft, natural breasts into him. He could feel their enticing softness as well as the hardness of her nipples. With a smile, he realised the rustling noise earlier had been her stripping off her bra and panties before starting the massage.

As she pressed gently, alternating between softly licking his ear and then sliding down his body, she aligned her hips level with his. Her bare pussy rubbed against his buttock, the oil already there running down his legs, onto his balls and dick. At the third or fourth slide of her body, her hips pushing down into him, Daniel found himself gently moving his hips in concert with her strokes. Instantly regretting it, he didn't want to be THAT guy; hell, he didn't even know if April offered sex. And he certainly wasn't going to ruin this by assuming things.

At the move from Daniel, April glanced over her shoulder to the clock beside the bed. 75 minutes until the driver turned up. Pressing herself against Daniel, she whispered, "Do you want to turn over? Does something on the other side need some attention?"

Daniel whispered, "Yes, please". And as April slid to the side of the bed, kneeling next him he turned over, his dick almost fully hard and lying on his stomach.

April looked at Daniel, then his dick and back to him. Her dark eyes sparkled and she stood up and walked to the end of the bed, taking the bowl of oil with her. Now Daniel's eyes were wide open so he could admire the view.

For the first time Daniel properly concentrated on her naked body. Without the lingerie, her hair long and falling straight down her back, he realised that she looked even younger than he had thought. She couldn't be much over 21, he reasoned, as he watched her get back on the bed and straddle his body again, her back to him, her hair now on his chest. She leaned forward and he felt two soft oiled hands stroke the side of his erect dick.

"Close your eyes Daniel", April said in her soft London accent.

Daniel closed them.

"Now just breathe slowly, gently. In.... Out..."

Daniel closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing, April's hands now slowly running up and down his dick in time with his breaths. "In.... out...." she repeated quietly now.

He felt his mind drift, his arousal almost aching, as all other thoughts dissolved into the overwhelming sensations. It was as if all that existed was his hard dick in her slick hands, her sensuous fingers drawing him upward and outward.

April could feel the urge in Daniel as she slowly and gently touched his dick. He was hardening with each gentle swipe, and as she arched her back over him, she heard him let out a tiny groan of pleasure. This was it, she thought. He was totally under her control now, she could literally do anything with him, and it didn't matter who the customer was, she always found that just a little bit arousing.

Daniel felt a powerful need to feel her soft skin under his hands. "Is it ok if I touch you?" he asked. April gave a gentle laugh, as her thoughts were confirmed, and said, "Sure!"

Daniel's hands went first to her hips, pulling her down onto him. His hands then wandered lightly over her body, stroking gently down her thighs, then up her back and back down again, circling without pause as they revelled in the seemingly endless expanses of smooth flesh. He expanded his wanderings to run his hands up her sides and stroke the bottom of her breasts. He took her little sigh as acquiescence, allowing his hands to extend further to cup her small, exquisite breasts, feeling her hard nipples pressing into the palms of his hands.

April felt her own arousal growing, somewhat unexpectedly, as her cunt lips moistened, but she allowed herself to enjoy the feelings without interrupting her efforts. She slid her cunt back, leaning forward and pressing her pelvis to Daniel's chest, which opened up the sweet cheeks of her ass just inches from his face. He could smell the sweet tang of her arousal, and felt her breath on his cock as her lips floated just inches above it.

Under other circumstances, April might have allowed herself to indulge her increasing arousal. But remembering her role in the evening which was just getting started, she focused on her designated role. She kept one hand stroking his cock while the other reached past it to tickle his balls. She instantly felt him respond, getting even harder. Realising that she had found the correct combination, she cupped his balls in her left hand, massaging them as she stepped up the tempo of her right hand as it stroked Daniel's slick cock, gripping it with increasing urgency. She felt the first drips of his pre-cum as it created a slick mixture in her oily palm.

Daniel would have been happy to spend the next few hours floating like this at the peak of his arousal. But her incredibly sensuous hands knowingly brought him to the peak and beyond. He brought his hands up to grip and spread the cheeks of her delectable tush, opening up the flower of her cunt before his eyes. The simultaneous stimulation of his slick balls and cock brought his cum bursting up his cock like a fountain.

The first spurt was so powerful that it shot just past April's eyes. His body shuddered, his hips lunging upward once, twice, then three times, as the strength of each spurt slowly diminished. She smiled to herself, gradually reducing the tightness of her grip to slowly milk the last of his cum out of his still-throbbing cock.

She had been told to take him to the edge and only unless he demanded it, let him cum. However, the suddenness of his eruption had caught them both off guard. Lowering her head, she opened her mouth and took all his dick in her mouth in one smooth movement, lips tight against the shaft as she ran her head up and down. Satisfied she hadn't wasted a drop, she gave her hips a slight wiggle.

"Are you OK Daniel?"

"Oh, yes," he sighed quietly, his hands returning to her hips.

"We should really get you ready for dinner now. I took the liberty of laying your clothes out."

"Thank you, I really needed..."

"Shhh," April said, turning her head over her shoulder and sitting up, "no need to thank me." And she was being truthful. While she loved many aspects of her job, the simple act of being thanked was never one of them. Of course she did her best to enjoy what she did, and her arousal could become quite obvious at times, but being thanked never sat right with her. She somehow preferred to stay in the moment, to be above such things; the simple act of being thanked never crossing her mind.