Welcome to London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you would like to shower, we've time."

"I think I should, yes."

"Would you like company?"

Daniel paused and then said with a smile, "Please." He was keen to prolong the first part of the evening as long as he could. He knew this was only the first act, setting the tone, but he didn't want it to end.

Standing, April held out of her hand, and gently helped him up. As he stood, she pressed her naked body to him, and he wrapped an arm round her lower back. They looked at each other for a moment, before Daniel lowered his eyes.

Slowly running down April's left breast was a thick rope of his cum. His eyes flashed to it then back to hers.

"Sorry, I..." He stared.

Smiling, April shook her head, "It's OK, occupational hazard." And let out a light laugh.

"I should clean it."

She shook her head, "seriously, it's not a problem. Unless you want to lick it off?"

Daniel froze, he had never tasted or licked his own cum. Well not knowingly, and there was something in her light voice. So matter of fact, he was almost out of his own body, as he cupped her breast in his right hand and lowered his head.

April laughed again, "It's OK, I was only joking."

Daniel laughed a little nervously. His fingers on her small pert breast, his tongue just an inch from the large drip of his cum. Would he look like a dick now, if he didn't lick it? He had really never even considered doing something like this before, but still cupping her breast, he shook his head and ran his tongue over her hard nipple and tentatively followed the trail of his cum up to just below the collarbone. He felt the sharp taste in his mouth and looking up at April swallowed once, then twice hard. His eyes watered a little, and he swallowed harder.

"I've never tasted it before," Daniel said, still gently cupping her breast. He also thought, 'and I probably never will again'.

"Well, I hope you liked it! I certainly loved the taste of yours. And hopefully this will be the first of many new experiences?"

Daniel nodded, as she gently led him to the shower, turning it on and waiting patiently to the side, as the water warmed up. Reaching for his dick, she felt the weight of it in her hand, and smiling led him into the walk-in shower.