Welcome to Munchkin Land

Story Info
Babysitting the Munchkins.
5.2k words
4.47
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

Melody Moore had just completed her fifth year teaching high school history in inner city Las Angeles. She was a big woman at 5'10" and she had the soft curves of Mae West or Raquel Welch instead of six pack abs and big arm and leg muscles. She had a C cup and was 37-25-38. Even though she dressed conservatively, the 16 year old boys in her high school classes drooled over their hot white teacher. Whether it was the boys lust for their teacher or her teaching style, she had never had a discipline problem or a teaching problem with her students.

But now that summer was here, she wanted to buy a new Mustang convertible, but was way short on cash. She found an advertisement in a Hollywood trade publication looking for an adult babysitter for a movie being filmed nearby. They were offering $200 per day, which would be a nice down payment on her convertible. She called in and scheduled an interview for the next day.

She wore a conservative skirt with an elastic waist that was just above her knee and a button up blouse with all but the top two buttons fastened. During her interview with Tom Jackson, she mentioned that she was a teacher in the inner city and the interviewers were impressed that a good looking white girl could last five years teaching all black teenagers in the inner city. Her employer was contacted and they gave her a glowing recommendation for a three month summer job and she was hired.

"OK," she said, "who are the adults that I'm babysitting? Nursing home?"

Tom laughed. "Not hardly. That would be easy. No, we're filming the sequel to the Wizard of Oz. It's about how the scarecrow, tin man and lion rule over Oz after Wizard flies away. And as you can guess, we needed Munchkins. So we rounded up 25 little men and women and have them ensconced in a hotel a few miles from the set. Unfortunately, the little bastards keep getting into all kinds of trouble, and costing us a lot of money so we need someone to make them stop. We posted the wage at $200 per day, but for each day that they don't cost us money in repairs or fines; we will give you an extra $200 for that day.

Melody was really excited about possibly making a $200 bonus every day. "When do I start?"

"How about today? I'll take you over and introduce you to them."

When they got to the hotel, Melody saw a bunch of little people running amok around the swimming pool of the hotel. They were bouncing each other off the diving board, standing on the tables , sliding midgets along the outside bar at stacked glasses at the end, pulling other's bathing suits down, and generally have a wild time.

Tom yelled, "Hey Munchkins. Get over here and meet your new sitter." Once they had them surrounded, Tom said, "Munchkins, this is Melody and she is in charge. Do what she says and she'll get you to the set on time and she'll hopefully keep you out of trouble." He turned to Melody and said, "We won't need them on set until 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. The bus will be here at 1:30. I'll see you tomorrow."

As the little people looked up at this giant of a woman, they introduced themselves one at a time. There were seven women and 18 men. It looked like they ranged in age from 25 to 60 and in height from three feet tall to four feet tall. One of the shortest ones stepped forward and said, "I'm Jocko. Why don't we step into our conference room and get to know each other." He turned and walked away.

Melody said, "OK," and followed.

Jocko led her into a room filled with exercise equipment and tables and chairs. "This is where we hang out to eat and exercise." As she was looking at Jocko, she hurting a rustling sound and looked down to see one of the little people laying on the floor between her legs and taking pictures up her skirt. "What are you doing you little shit?" She yelled as she stepped away from him. All the little people laughed. You Munchkins are going to keep me on my toes."

"We'd prefer to keep you on your back, Melody," Jocko said with a smile.

She grinned and said, "You guys are ornery." As she stepped backwards, she fell over one of the midgets and landed on her ass. Her skirt was almost around her waist. Before she could move to cover herself, her skirt was pulled down to her knees and when she tried to kick, it was pulled all the way off. "H-hey! Stop! G-give me m-my . . . Wait! Don't", she yelled as her blouse was completely opened. She reached both hands up to cover her bra and was flipped over on her stomach, and two of them pulled her underwear down and off. "You little shits! Stop it! Stop it! Let me up." She tried to cover her pussy and as soon as her hands left her bra, it was removed.

Finally they let her go and she jumped to her feet and looked around for her clothes, but they were nowhere to be seen. "Hey, this isn't funny. Give me my clothes. Come on." She looked down and they were all jumping and running around like crazy. One ran between her legs and brushed her pussy and as her hands went down, two of them grabbed and squeezed her breasts and one was grabbing her ass. They spent the next few minutes just running around her and copping feels from her voluptuous body. Eventually she started to get tired and just let them go.

There were little hands all over her. She felt something entering her pussy, but couldn't lift her head because two of the little people were sitting on her breasts tweaking her nipples and one was rubbing his 4" cock around her mouth. The cock soon made it into her mouth and was followed by others before her ordeal was over. Several hands also made it into her pussy and each one made her cum. Eventually Melody passed out.

She didn't know how long she was out, and she doesn't know what woke her up. It might have been the smell of fresh air. Or it could have been the sunshine on her naked body. Or maybe it was the 'WHOOSH!" sound coming from above her. The "WHOOSH" sound?? Sunlight on her naked body?? Her eyes shot open and she found herself looking into a colorful cavern with a fire in the middle. Wait. That wasn't a caver, it was a balloon and the fire was the heater. She slowly stood and noticed that she was standing naked in a stray basket. What the heck? As she peaked over the edge, she saw that the balloon was floating a couple hundred feet over the Munchkin's hotel. There were emergency vehicles scattered below and the firemen appeared to be pulling on a rope attached to the balloon. As the balloon eventually reached the ground, she looked up to the hotel balcony and saw 25 little people laughing at her. One of the firemen offered her a coat to cover her naked body.

After explaining to the police that she had no idea how she came to be floating over the hotel in a balloon with 'Omaha' printed on the side, they finally let her go. By then it was mid afternoon. She went back in to the hotel and stormed into the midget's exercise room and found all of them hard at work.

"What the hell did you do to me? Why did you do that? Where did you get that balloon?" They all started laughing. Jocko said, "That's the Wizard's balloon. We took it from the set and thought you might like a ride."

Just then Tom came running into the room. "What the hell is going on?" He turned towards the little people and yelled, "What the hell is the matter with you shit heads?" Then he turned towards Melody and yelled, "I thought you were keeping an eye on these fuckers." After Tom was all yelled out, he stormed back out of the room.

Jocko said to Melody, "So, did you have a good time yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" She screamed. "I've been up in that damn balloon since yesterday??"

He laughed. "No, Melody. We fucked you all afternoon and evening. Then we let you rest a while, fucked you again and then let you take a balloon ride." As he was talking, she looked down and saw one of the midgets laying down and taking pictures up under the large fireman's jacket she was wearing. She didn't have the energy to fight it this time so she just let him go.

"Now you listen to me, you little shits!" she yelled. "I'm going home to get my suitcase, and when I get back, every single one of you had better be in this room or I'm going to kick some Munchkin ass. Is that clear?" They all laughed and giggled, but nodded their heads at her.

When she returned later in the afternoon, she checked into her room and then went to the exercise room. And what do you know, they were al l there. She put her hands on her hips and stuck out her chest and said, "Now here's the way it's going to . . . Wha-what the hell is . . . " There were suddenly two hands on her massive tits and four on her ass. "How . . . " She looked up and found a midget hanging upside down from a small trapeze with both hands firmly attached to her breasts. When she turned her head to see two other little runts grabbing her ass cheeks, another one ran up and grabbed her pussy.

The next thing she knew, she was on her back, stripped naked and trying to get the little shits off her. But there were too many and their little fat fists rammed into her wet pussy was making her scream and moan as she had one climax after another. She lost track of many times she came befoe she passed out again.

"Damn that music was loud," she thought. It sounds like . . . MC Hammer?? U Can't Touch This??" She opened her eyes and found a naked woman's ass in front of her, Hammer blasting from speakers and several dozen men staring her direction. And, dammit, off to the side stood Jocko and a couple of his buddies laughing. She looked down and saw that she was, once again, naked. "Shit, shit shit!" she yelled as she stood up and started towards Jocko.

When she got to the midgets, she yelled, "You little pieces of shit. I outta . . . Wha-what do you think you're doing?" Jocko was smiling at her and had both hands on her breasts. Just then, Tom rushed through the door and up to them.

"Ms. Moore, what are you doing naked in this strip club?" Before she could say anything, he saw Jocko and the boys, nodded his head and said, "I should have known. How did you even get back in to this club after last week?" While Tom was talking, Melody was completely oblivious to the other Munchkins pawing her naked ass. They found a jacket for her to wear back to the hotel and Tom berated her all the way. "I thought you could handle these juvenile delinquents. That's why we hired you. You have no problem with controlling inner city kids in school, and they're all bigger than these little fuckers, so what's the problem?" Melody was on the verge of tears.

Jocko knew they may have gone too far this time so he said, "Tom, give her one more chance, OK?"

Melody looked up and said, "I'm not sure I want another chance. You guys have stripped me and put me on public display twice. Damit, I teach school in this city. I can't be naked in public."

When they got back to the hotel, Melody quietly slinked to her room and Tom left. Later, Jocko knocked on her door. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" Melody stood to the side and let the head of the little people into her room. He was carrying a couple of beer s and he handed one to Melody. "I came to ask you to stay."

"No," she said. "You guys are too much for me. I can't keep showing up naked in public. Like that."

Jocko smiled and said, "You keep saying the naked in public part, but you haven't mentioned the fucking part. Why?"

She hesitated, "Well, at first I didn't like you all just sort of jumping all over me and raping me." They both smiled at the memory. "But the second time, I have to admit that it wasn't that bad."

"Wasn't bad?" Jocko asked smiling.

"Actually, I liked it. It felt good having all those hands feeling and riding my body. I never felt that way before."

"We all like riding you, Melody. It's like you're a big carnival ride." She grinned at him. "Maybe we can reach a compromise." She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Maybe if you agreed to be any different carnival attraction we can dream up, we'll keep your pussy happy, you'll keep us out of trouble and you'll make money doing it."

"Wha-what do you mean that I would be different carnival attractions?"

"Let me show you," he said. He began taking off his pants. "Take off your clothes Melody. It's not like I haven't already seen that voluptuous body already." She smiled at the little man and stripped. "Now lay on your back on the floor. She did as told. He stood over her head facing her feet and slowly sat on her face shoving his hard 4" cock into her open mouth. "Now," he said as he grabbed each of her hard nipples with his fingers, "I'm driving a space ship and you nipples are my steering mechanism. Left one is forward and reverse and right one is right and left. My cock is the gear shift, so you control the speed." Melody started giggling and his cock slipped from her mouth. She quickly recaptured it. "We're racing through the Death Star and that takes a lot of maneuvering and shifting gears, so let's go."

He immediately began tweaking and twisting her nipples and she started sucking and tonguing his cock. Jocko started making rocket sounds but every time Melody giggled, his cock flipped out of her mouth and she had to go after it again, so he stopped the sound effects. His machinations of her nipples made her cum twice before Jocko blew his load down her throat. When they finished, Jocko put his clothes back on, but Melody remained naked. They sat and Melody said, "That was fun. Did we blow up the Death Star?"

"Yeah, we got one of them, but I think there may be a lot more of them."

Melody laughed and said, "That's good. I like shifting your gears."

Jocko was smiling. "So you'll stay?"

"Yeah, I'll stay as long as I don't end up naked in public again and as long as you promise to try to stay out of trouble."

"Deal," he said, "as long as you understand that you'll be naked with us all the time."

"Yeah, I get that part," she laughed.

The next morning, five rather ornery looking midgets showed up at her door. She smiled at them and let them into her room. One of them stepped forward and said, "We're the Lollipop Guild and we're here to welcome you to Munchkin Land." She started laughing as they removed her robe and gently pushed her to the floor.

Two of the Lollipop Guilld attacked her breasts and squeezed and bit her hard nipples. One of them already had all five of his little fingers in her wet pussy. One was tit fucking her and the last was trying to get his little cock into her mouth by holding her nose to get her to open her mouth.

She was trying to fight, but was overpowered. Her pussy was tingling as the fingers were replaced by an entire little fist, "Aaaargggh!" She moaned. While her mouth was open, it was filled with a Munchkin cock.

Her body was writhing all over the place. She was on the verge of coming, but she was shoved over the edge when the hand in her pussy was shoved deeper. The little arm was almost elbow deep in her which drove her over the edge. "Aaaaah! Oh fuck! Aaaarrngh! P-p-pleasse . . . oh fu! Aargh!" she screamed as she came. As she was coming, she felt cum shooting into her mouth from the cock that had been in her mouth.

As soon as she came, all of them began switching locations on her body and started singing, "In the name of the Lollipop Guild, we wish to welcome you to Munchkin land." When they got to their new positions, they started on her again. This time it took a couple of minutes longer for her to cum on the arm of the second member of the Guild. As soon as she came, they began switching locations again, and sang, "In the name of the Lollipop Guild, we wish to welcome you to Munchkin land."

Her mind was reeling. When they started the third time, she wasn't sure she could last for this time and two more. When the two sets of Munchkin teeth bit he nipples, her mouth automatically opened to receive the tiny cock in her mouth. The third little arm had no trouble sliding right into her soaking wet pussy. This time she came almost immediately. They shifted places and sang again.

This time, as soon as the hand touched her pussy, she began humping it and moaning wildly. The 20 Munchkins watching were hooting and hollering and cheering for their friends. When they switched the next time, she found herself humming the song along with their singing. When they were finally finished, each of them had made her cum once with their arms in her pussy, and she had made each of them cum at least once in her mouth.

She smiled at them and said, "That felt wonderful. Maybe spending time in Munchkin Land will be better than I thought." After they left, she found that she couldn't get that silly song out of her head, "We wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land." Good grief, what had she gotten herself in to?

She dressed and went to join her charges for lunch. As they were eating, she asked Jocko what Tom meant went he said he couldn't believe you could get back in to the strip club yesterday? He laughed and said he didn't know. The others at the table laughed, but Melody persisted, "Come on guys. Please?"

Finally, one of them said, "We were banned for life from that club because somehow the local Catholic Church's stained glass window ended up installed behind the dance floor one night. They didn't know it until a few minutes before the dancers started when we ran in and stole the curtain covering it. Naturally, the club couldn't open and put strippers in front of a church's stained glass window. I don't know who was more pissed, the club, the church, Tom or the police. They all broke out laughing.

One of the little people asked Jocko if he could try to ride Melody in their little gym before her next group this afternoon. "Yes," said Jocko. "Maybe we'll come in and watch, if you don't mind." Neither the midget nor Melody minded.

The midget had Melody strip {naturally} and stand in front of a trapeze. The midget took off his pants and sat on the trapeze. He had Melody suck his cock until it was hard. "There is only one rule. I'm going to swing and you're going to catch my cock in your mouth. If you make me cum before my cock has gone in and out of your mouth 100 times, I will lick your ass hole. If you don't make me cum by the time my cock has gone in and out of your ass hole 100 times then you lick my ass hole.

Melody laughed and said, "I like games and I'm gonna kick your Munchkin ass."

About 10 of the others had followed them in to the gym and they agreed to count. Jocko yelled, "Ready, set, go!"

The swing started and his cock missed her mouth the first two times, and then Melody focused and nabbed it it the next 14 times in a row. It silently slid into her mouth and came out with a "POP." The swinging continued: 66..67..68. "POP" "POP" 81..82..83 "POP" "POP" 90..91.. "Aaaah shit! I'm coming." When the swing came forward this time, Melody grabbed his legs and engulfed his cock so he would spurt his cum in her mouth. She helped him down from the swing and as she turned around and spread her ass cheeks, the others erupted in a cheer and began laughing. The little guy licked her ass and reached around and toyed with her wet pussy until she climaxed. She fell to her knees and they hugged before he held her hand in the air as the winner.

That afternoon, the seven women of the Lullaby League had their turn with Melody. She had never been with another woman before so she thought this would be interesting. When she opened the door, one of the little women stepped forward and said, "Melody, introducing the Lullaby League." Within seconds, the seven women were all over her. During the next 90 minutes, all eight women came several times. Melody licked their pussies and they licked her. She fingered them and they stuck their arms in her. Her pussy and her mouth were always busy. The Lullaby League introduced Melody to rimming, and she enjoyed it so much she licked the whole League.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12