Welcome to Munchkin Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocko spent the night with her and they destroyed another Death Star, and then he rode her around the room like a pony. After telling the Lullaby League how much he enjoyed using Melody as a pony, they decided to try it on their next visit to their big toy.

The next morning, a few of the guys played ring toss using her tits as targets until one of them suggested turning her over and shoving a dilldo up her ass to use instead. When they finished, they all jacked their cocks over her and covered her with cum.

During the afternoon, they strapped her to the wall and played their own version of "pin the Tail on the Donkey" using dildos. Each one of them would be blindfolded and spun around. They had 30 seconds to get it into her pussy. If they were successful, they got to fuck her with it until she came. If they weren't successful, they got to watch the successful ones do it. Since only about one fourth of them were successful, Melody eventually suggested that they be given five minutes to find her pussy. It was amazing how much difference that made. Melody was being dildo fucked continuously for the remainder of the game.

Several times a week the bus would come to take all of them to the studio so they could film. Melody always rode along to watch. The bus driver was a big black guy who was extremely good looking. He smiled as the Munchkins boarded the bus and thought how much he's like to tap that hot woman that was with them every day. He usually got an erection when he watched the little people run their hands freely over her body with her consent. A few times he even rubbed the leg of his tight pants trying to draw attention to his big cock, but she always ignored him and spent her time with the little people. And after each rehearsal or actual filming, Tom would tell her how pleased he was that he hadn't had to bail any of the little runts out of jail or pay damages anywhere.

It seemed like every day the Munchkins came up with new ways to use their big busted carnival ride. Several times they put her upper body in a harness, suspended her from the ceiling, had one of the midgets climb up and stick his cock into her pussy and then spin her around as fast as they could to see how long the little guy could hang on. The rest of them would stand around and hoot and holler and cheer as the little guy flew off onto the carpet. Sometimes they would even wager on who would fly the furthest before hitting the floor.

The women of the Lullaby League offered knee pads to her for the next pony riding session on the condition they could put a tail on her. She readily agreed. The seven women made a tail using a large black dildo and an old black wig. At first Melody was a little concerned when she saw it, but after mellowing out with a few glasses of wine, was begging them to work her hot ass over with the tail before riding her. The women spent the whole afternoon riding their pony and spanking her ass to go faster and faster.

Jocko maintained a schedule for them, and he usually assigned them in groups of five to eight to spend a few hours with her. At the end of two months, she had lost track of the number of times she had cum this summer. She had been trying to keep track, but when she passed 275 in early July, she finally gave up. The little people were did as they promised and stayed out of trouble. And Mitchell, the bus driver, reported that they were well behaved on his buss instead of hanging each other out the window and pissing on cars going by like they used to do.

At the next rehearsal, Tom took her aside and told her that, if she could continue keeping the little shits out of trouble for the remainder of the summer, he would double her pay because he was saving a lot of money with them staying out of trouble. When they got back to the hotel that evening, she entertained the short fat mayor of Munchkin Land and a few of his pals and then went to her room. After a shower, she called and asked Jocko to come to her room. She excitedly told Jocko what Tom told her about paying her more money and then said, "Jocko, I'll do anything to make that extra money.. Just tell me what you want me to do." Jocko said, "How about if we do a 25 person gang bang tomorrow and another on your last day?"

"I'll do it if I can Jocko. Do you think I can?"

"Yeah I do. You've turned into a real Munchkin slut, Melody." She broke out laughing at that one.

"I guess I have," Jocko. "I have to admit that all those hands and cocks and pussies and asses at the same time just drive me crazy. It's a unique feeling and I love it."

The next evening, the 25 Munchkins and Melody all got naked and Melody asked, "Just tell me where you want me and let's go." For five hours, Melody was fucked, in all her holes. She ate pussy and licked all 25 little asses. She had most of their arms in her pussy throughout the evening, almost to their elbows, and a few times, had one of their little arms in her pussy and ass together. And at the end of the evening, they carried their conquered woman to the bathroom and pissed all over her.

The next morning, Melody was late coming downstairs and just made it in time for the bus to the studio. Mitchell told her that she looked tired, almost like she'd been up all night having sex. She turned beat red and scampered to the back of the bus leaving him thinking how much he'd like to nail that hot bodied slut. After shooting for a few hours, they headed back to the hotel. The members of the Lollipop Guild sat around Melody and asked, "How are you doing Melody?"

"Well," she said, "I've never had sex with that many people before and I have to say that you wore me out. If it was a contest, you won. But I'll tell you, I don't want to wait until the last night for a rematch."

They looked at each other and grinned. For the last few weeks, Melody was gang banged once- a-week. And whenever she was gang banged, Mitchell always could tell that she had been fucked the next day. He assumed the midgets were fucking her, he just didn't realize it was all of them. Throughout the rest of the week, their warped and creative minds were inventing new ways to use the willing slut's body. And she loved it.

On the last night, Melody was banged all night long. They videotaped the whole thing and even got her to say how much she loved being a Munchkin slut on tape. She passed out several times and swallowed more cum and piss than she ever thought she could. The Lollipop Guild was finally able to figure out how to get their bodies situated so they could slip three of their little cocks into her pussy at the same time although one of them had to hang upside down from the trapeze.

The next morning, they all checked out and as they were ready to depart, Tom stopped and gave her a check for $50,000. Melody was stunned, and asked him if he made a mistake. He laughed and said, "Melody, I don't know how you kept these little shits in line, but just paying to replace the Catholic church's stained glass window that they put in the nudie bar downtown cost more than that. And so did fishing that Toyota out of the swimming pool. No, Honey, you deserve every penny. Thank you."

She laughed when he left and asked Jocko if they really stole a stained glass window and they all laughed. Before they departed they told her that seven of the men and three of the women were going on the midget wrestling tour. A couple of them were going to try porn films. The rest were all going to actively search for more movie roles for small people. They told her that there was a few clubs for midgets in the area where they sometimes got together every few weeks.

Melody smiled at them and asked, "Does anyone in your clubs like carnival rides?"

12