All Comments on 'Welcome to My World Ch. 02'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank you.

Love it. And hockey-girls hmmmm. Did it for me ;)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Frickin awesome story!! Tho I must admit, slutty Mac turned me off. Now that she has her "volcanic butterfly" in Danielle, maybe they can find peace & happiness in each other. KatieAnnBB, bring on chapter 3 please.

LenaptLenaptalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY! 5* STARS!

Lovely Story dear KathieAnnBB

As usualy, another 5* Stars Story

Thank you for some great and wet wet moments of Big "O" Pleasure!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Wow!

So well written and the love... So much love...

Thank you,

L

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 8 years ago
Superior

Curiously poetic, and quite wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you again

I'm just humble to read a great no a fantastic story you show so much love and caring and love in your story you can't help falling into the story and that is what I love about your writing I'm doing my best to have my wife read your work I think if she would just stop and read it like I do with a heart open she would see a fantastic writer thank you for sharing your story and talent

NealGGNealGGover 7 years ago
Review from Neal

Excellent !! Extremely hot with a building erotic tension that came to an explosion. The erotic scenes were very well written.

I did not rate with 5 stars only because my personal taste is for trib (pussy to pussy grinding and fucking). I do not mind for other lez actions, i like them but i consider them as foreplay or complement, leaving the prime role to trib. In this story trib was totally absent from. However, the story was very hot anyway !! For me 4 stars mean 5 stars without trib. Or erotic scenes with trib but the whole story to not be so amazing to be rated for 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wat nxt

Is there more to this? I mean what happens next for Dan and Mac? Are they gonna be together together or Mac will go back to be like men and sex with men?

Randee1958Randee1958about 7 years ago
Classic conclusion.

It accomplished what I was anticipating. KUDOS! !! ❤💖💜😈😍😙

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 5 years ago
Incredible story

Loved it. Long build-up but it established the characters and the plot and flowed very well. Would love to read more chapters about these four women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UTTERLY BRILLIANT

This is a wonderful story, I LOVE these 4 amazingly loving and caring women. They are so open to real LOVE, it is just so wonderful. I would LOVE to read more of these truly amazing women. Perhaps helping others who need understanding and compassion where sometimes society can be ignorant and heartless. MORE PLEASE.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 4 years ago
One of the best

One of the best lesbian love stories I've read anywhere. I have to give you top marks. I wish I'd met such a girl as these so long ago....

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good. I prefer it when you don't get so porno though, in your language.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 3 years ago
WOW!

Just, WOW! So well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wow was right ill have to read more now well done shayne

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

It started off nice...and then went on getting better. The sex is great, described very well, really effective and all the better when it's honest and sensitive rather than "porno" style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very predictable from the first chapter, I preferred mother/daughter thing better than that usual ending

ThunderpogoThunderpogoabout 2 years ago

I think I preferred this to part 1, which in itself was awesome. Well developed and realised characters. I recognise the club scenario and wouldn't want to see your handling of that altered, but a little what if story could be nice.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The sex was ... nice. And required for the story.

But, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't really the point at all.

There is nothing better in a story than seeing real character evolution and growth. And we really saw that here. It was a simple story without deep mystery.

But, in many ways, that's what true love is. Simple.

Once you get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES