Welcome to Paradise Pt. 01

Story Info
John goes to the Islands for vacation and gets so much more!
2.1k words
4.48
26.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmyCD
AmyCD
21 Followers

This is my first time writing, and is a work of fiction all comments are appreciated.

As the plane taxied to the gate on this island paradise in the Caribbeans, I relaxed for the first time since leaving my home to catch the flight.

I was on vacation for the first time in a very long time, I had accumulated 3 months of vacation time and it was take it or lose it, so here I am.

Looking for the perfect getaway, I happened up an Island retreat with beach-side accommodation, daily fitness, yoga, spa and island excursions all inclusive, to top it off, it was limited to 15 visitors at a time. I was sold!

As I exited the arrivals, among the people waiting, there stood a women holding a sign with my name on it, as I got a closer look at her my jaw almost dropped, she was the exotic women I had ever seen, she stood 5'8 long blond hair, her complexion an island mix, with a smoking hot body, dressed in a sexy t-shirt tied up over her tummy, showing off her ample cleavage and very fit tummy! along with cut off jean shorts showing up the most incredible legs!

I walked up to her and said hey that's my name, she gave me a big smile and said welcome to paradise I am Anahi with the most beautiful island accent ever .

She took my knapsack and started to lead the way towards our transportation, I am not sure what I was expecting but when we reached it I was surprised to see a full size touring motorcycle.

Anahi, saw the puzzled look on my face and with the most casual tone says, are you afraid of bikes?

No, I am just not sure how we will get my bag on there, she then proceeds to strap my bag to the side luggage rack and just like that we were set.

She hands me a helmet and goggles and she says get on behind me and hold unto me.

I am thinking to myself wow this vacation just got better I am getting a ride with this hot woman and I get to hold onto her smoking hot body!

Anahi pulls us out of the airport and onto the highway, and starts to pick up some speed, not having ridden on the back of a bike before, I held onto her for my life, my body hugging hers, as I tried to enjoy the scenery my mind went wandering to the rest of her body, I started to get hard, and for the rest of the ride my hardon was well pushed into her back..

The ride to our "resort was bout 20 fast minutes, when we got there she help me hop of the bike and catch my balance, before taking my bag and showing me to my accommodation, from the outside it looks like a big sturdy wood hut, but once inside it was like a 5 star hotel, very tastefully decorated, with a big bedroom and the most comfortable king size bed I have ever felt, along with a seating area inside and outside, along with my own private swimming pool, which was fenced in by lushes tropical trees and flowers.

She deposited my bag and said, would you like me to call the masseuse to unwind from your travels and ride that said with a sly smile, I replied that would be great, Anahi took out a massage table from a closet and said get comfortable, she will be in shortly.

I kick of my shoes and take of my shirt and lay down on the bed, and start to daze off, when I hear hello I am Maria here for your massage, started I sit up and there standing over me is the most sexy Latina women I have ever laid eyes on, she was 5'3 petite but filled out in all of the right places, wearing a masseuse uniform, cut-off white blouse and short blue skirt, leaving nothing to the imagination!!

I get up and she tells me to take everything off and get on the table face down ,and that she will be back in a moment, I finish undressing and lay down on the table.

She came back into the room, and dimmed the lights and lit a few scented candles and started to work on my upper back working out the knots that come from sitting on a few airplanes and the bike ride.

Maria's strong hands felt amazing on my back, her body touch mine sending electric shocks right down my spine, as her magical hands made their way lower down my back she would rub but but in passing driving me mad, i could feel my erection starting to grow into the table, I can hide it while face down, but what happens when she has me turn over?

Her hand made their way down my back and to my ass, my ass never felt this good before, her hands working in the oil, then she started working into my ass crack and I was on fire and let out a moan, by this time I was hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum.

Maria ignored my moan and kept working it sliding in a finger from time to time.

After a few minutes of this she stopped and told me to turn over onto my back, bright red and still full hard I complied, once she spotted my erection she smiled at me and said, looks like someone's been enjoying the massage with a smirk on her pretty face.

Just then Anahi entered the room and I turned an even darker shade of red, Maria it looks like John needs some help over there pointing at my erect penis, should we give him an Island welcome?

I didn't have time to think or respond and Anahi hand her luscious lips on my dick giving me the best blow job i ever received, Maria meanwhile removed her top and gave me her boobs to suck on, this went on for a few minutes and when Anahi saw I was close to cumming she pulled off.

I still had Maria tits in my face and hadn't noticed that Anahi had disrobed, I heard Maria say let's switch sides, Maria took her tits out of my mouth and went to the other side of the table. Anahi came over and I was in for the shock of my life there stood Anahi with the most amazing body I had ever seen, her blond hair framing her beautiful face big perky D size boobs incredible body curves in all the right places, without an ounce of fat and hanging between her legs was a cock at least 6' long and it wasn't fully hard yet, I didn't know what to think, I had never been with a trans person before, but I was so deep into my lust I thought there is a first time for everything.

Anahi says, I could feel you poking me the whole ride here as she feeds me her shecock, I touch it, feels nice and soft as she brings it up to my mouth and offers it to me, my first taste of shecock and I was pleasantly surprised. as she fed it to me, it started to get hard in my mouth and grow it had to be at least 9' long and thick, she is gentile, as a lover, I tried to lick it the way I would want mine to be licked, as it entered my mouth I was pleasantly surprised how erotic it felt, and took more of it into my mouth she was patient with me, and started to slowly fuck my face, after a while with a bit of gagging i was able to take a lot of it down my throat.I

Maria on the other end lifted up my legs started to lick my hold, mmm it felt so good, never did I have such a sensation before, as she is licking around the rim and sticking in her tongue while she massage my ass cheeks I was in total bliss

Meanwhile Anahi started to face fuck me harder, using my mouth out, she started to pound my mouth in and out. I felt like such a slut and loved it!

The double sensation was driving me over the edge and I felt like I was about to cum, sensing that I was close Maria put a finger into my ass and it sent me over the edge and I came like I have never before, shooting ropes after ropes of cumm.

Maria came up and started to lick it all up after she cleaned me up Anahi pulled out of my mouth and Maria came over for a cumm filled kiss, she was an amazing kisser, I had never tasted cum before, it was so erotic and tasted amazing, while we are kissing I feel my legs being lifted up by Anahi and I feel lube being applied, Anahi says you ready to go all the wa? all I could do was mummer Yes Please!

She lift up my legs and places a pillow under my ass and then I feel her hard sheock at the entrance as she starts to slowly push it in, I feel it pass my ring and further in, I started to feel full and a little uncomfortable, she says take a few deep try to breaths and relax your muscles, after a few moments the discomfort started dissipate, she pulled out and came back in again, did this a few times slowly and each time went further in until she was all of the way in, by this point it was starting to feel good, and she started to work up a rhythm, thrusting in and out, I started to moan, getting lost in the pleasure, my cock which was soft from cumming started to get hard again.

Maria had taken off her skirt, and panties, and she brought to my lips her 7' of shecock which I eagerly started to suck, now I am being double penetrated by these two sexy ladies, I was in paradise!

Anahi meanwhile was fucking me good and hard and I was busy sucking Maria shecock, the room smelled of sex, sweat and the moans of three people was a sight two hot girls with big cocks fucking me.

We were close to cumming as Anahi and Maria pounded me harder, then all 3 of us erupted one after the other, I felt Anahi shoot her cum in my ass, and Maria came in my mouth rope after rope of her delicious cum I swallowed as much of it as I could, there was so much of it, and i shot off my load.

We were all spent and we moved from the table to the bed, and collapsed on it, with Anahi behind me and Maria facing me, sandwiching me, we all fell asleep.

I woke up to feel Maria sucking my cock, I smiled and let out a moan, didn't take her long to get my hard again, once I was hard she had me lie on my back, she applied some lube to my dick and then she lowered herself onto it, she was so tight, she started to ride me hard,.looking up at this sexy goddess riding me, her boobs bouncing up and down.

Anahi woke up with a smile on her beautiful face, watching us, she came around offered me her shecock, I wasted no time, taking her in my mouth sucking her hard, she pulled out came around, we shifted to the end of the bed, Anahi lubed her self, lifted my legs and entered me, this time she came all the way in right away, the feeling of her fucking me, with Maria riding me was incredible! our moans filled the room.

Anahi and Maria started kissing, the sensation of being fucked while Maria riding me, with the sight of these two beauties kissing was sending me to the edge and I felt my orgasm building up, the room full of sweat and moans, I loved the feeling of being used by these two sexy girls to fulfill their needs, never had I known that having my ass fucked would so so good!

As if on cue, Maria and Anahi came together and Anahi filled me with her cum that sent me over and I came, the room was now full of cum, Maria came off me, we started to lick each other clean.

I lay there blissful and fell asleep.

Part two is cuming...

AmyCD
AmyCD
21 Followers