Welcome To So Called Reality

Story Info
2 Friends finally do the deed, but disappointment follows.
5.2k words
4.1
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers

Welcome To So Called Reality

After knowing Samuel for 13 entire years, it looks like you'll finally get to explore his body; you've been dreaming about this for almost a decade. He's 6'2 with green eyes, pale skin, with dark rustic brown hair. His lips, the palms of his hands, and the soles of his feet are a rich fleshy pink. He works out twice a week and keeps a casual diet, but he doesn't even have a 2 pack though. Don't misunderstand, he's somewhat toned, but, you've criticized him in the past for not being extensively athletic as you are. When you both played football your senior year of high school he had a 6 pack and worked out 5 times a week with you to maintain it.

Now he focuses more and more on work and his social life, after graduating college he almost makes 6 figures. He's also the kindest, most caring, and most optimistic person you know. He makes time for people, he doesn't judge people for not being fit or athletic, not even in the bedroom. While you are a total size queen and exclusively hit it with fit men. If someone isn't 7 inches or more you're not interested.

You, on the other hand, dedicate 5 days a week to the gym and maintain a very strict diet 6 days a week. Your caramel Puerto Rican skin is quite the contrast with Samuel's pale skin. You're 6'3, have fair brown eyes, you have size 12 and a half feet while he has size 13 feet, but you have a 6-pack from dedication and consistency. You also share pink lips, palms of your hands, and soles of your feet. You only have a sexual interest in guys at least with 2 packs, but you have always made a special case for Samuel however. You've had a fitness YouTube channel since 16, and now 25 you have more than 600,000 subscribers, you complained to Samuel to better himself physically while he wanted you to better yourself education-wise. Lastly, you've known each other since 13, now you're both 25.

It's a cool autumn evening, almost 5 pm, you're putting on black dress pants, the outline of your huge flaccid cock plus your fat ass has filled the pants. You put on a magenta button-down shirt with a violet tie. This is the night; when Samuel will breed you, he'll make love to you, and when you two will finally be a couple. You've wanted him for years and years now, however, he has refused to let you sleep with him for a good 6 years now. He's always had a rule for not dating or going after close friends sexually.

Our one friend Jeremy somehow doesn't apply to his rule though. Jeremy is a slob, he's 5'10 and 220lbs. He's not pale as Samuel and has blonde hair and deep blue eyes. You always laughed at the sight of his Hershey kiss nipples and someone his height wearing an XL shirt size. You can't deny he has a plump round ass though and is a caring loving person like Samuel. But he has a backbone, if he would shut his mouth for once and let your 8-inch uncut Puerto Rican cock breed him you'd be a bit closer. It's infuriating that he's mentioned making love to Samuel a few times and that he bred him so well. But it doesn't matter, you put on your black dress socks, and put on your tan dress shoes.

You grab your key then your phone from a charger and leave your apartment. You go to your bright red pickup truck; Samuel has finally agreed to have a date with you. You both are going to have a luxurious steak dinner with red wine in his apartment. You know you're going to get into his pants tonight, it's guaranteed, the excitement in your gut is driving you crazy. Samuel even told you to bring a backpack of clothes for tonight because you'll be too drunk and tipsy to drive home.

You've arrived at his apartment; your heart is beating fast as a professional percussionist playing the snare drum. You spent 2 hours cleaning out and wasted $80 on ludicrously expensive cologne that had this unique bourbon smell. But it's all worth it. You step on his welcome mat that says "Hello, Friend", then you knock 3 times. Samuel comes out with a sky-blue dress shirt, black tie, khakis, and a big warm smile directed at you.

"Hey Danny, come right in and take your shoes off," Samuel said with a huge smile.

"Are you not going to give your guest a hug?" You replied with a grin.

"I was getting to that! Samuel said as he leaned in to hug you.

The warmth of his body felt amazing, this was easily the most intimate hug you two have ever shared. Then he leaned in for a kiss, this was no friendly kiss, the kiss had a substantial amount of tongue and lust in it, that was the first time you both have kissed. Before you could kiss him back with a big wet French kiss he stepped back.

"Well come in, it's chilly out there, it's like 40 degrees out there." He said with a smirk.

You walk in and then shut the door, you immediately take off your tan dress shoes and lay them beside the door neatly. Samuel retreated to the kitchen and started preparing the plates of food. The food smells magnificent.

"Oh, by the way, you smell goddamn good," Samuel said as he was preparing the food.

"Thanks, it was some overpriced Italian shit." You laughed.

"I doubt it's that overpriced, definingly grabbed my attention; take a seat man, relax," Samuel responded.

You sit down in a birch wood chair and place your elbows on the dining table. Your nerves are getting the better of you, you're anxious. Samuel comes over to the table with 2 plates. After he places the food down he grabs his hand to reassure you, everything will be all right.

"Steak with herb butter, roasted garlic potatoes and carrots, cauliflower purée, and peach Moscato," Samuel said as he sat across from you.

"Well thank you, Chef Samuel Rogers." You replied with a huge smile.

You both laughed and began to eat, you stuffed your face, this is the first food you'd had all day besides a protein shake. You starved yourself all evening to the bottom for him. You were on your third glass of Moscato and got another serving of potatoes and carrots.

"I'm surprised you ate and drank so much, you have a pretty strict diet, Danny," Samuel said with a surprised face.

"I'm just enjoying this amazing dinner you prepared, can't I go off my diet every once in a while?" You responded.

"Of course! I enjoy seeing you be well-fed but make sure you save room for dessert. Red velvet cake, and maybe we watch a movie." Samuel replied.

"That's not what I'm having for dessert dude." You said with a smirk.

"Um, that's what I made, Danny, I spent a lot of time and effort on that and you said you wanted red velvet cake for dessert," Samuel said with a not-very amused face.

"The only thing I want for dessert is that big white cock; of course, after I worship those big beautiful feet, suck on those nipples, tongue fuck you, and kiss all over your body." You said with a dirt grin.

Samuel had a look of dread and seemed uncomfortable with the response you just gave him, the thing is, you were being completely serious. you want to taste every bit of his body, you wanted to make love with him, you wanted to fill both your naked bodies pressed against each other all night long, and finally, you wanted him to breed you. Ever since that initial hug you have had a semi-hard-on in your pants all night. There is just awkward silence now, he's staring at you directly in the eyes.

"You um, you're being serious, wow. So, you think I have a big white cock between my legs? And you really want to worship my whole body like that? You know, that one night after the last football game of our senior year I did want to sleep with you, I jerked off three times that night. Thinking about you and that I wasn't good enough for you. You just have high standards when it comes to guys, you know." Samuel said with a serious face accompanied by an awkward smile.

"let's go to the bedroom, to get comfier." You replied.

"Wait, I'm serious dude, I've heard so many people flat-out say you're a size queen, I don't think I'll make you happy or impress you down there. I think you're just drunk and horny" Samuel responded with a concerned expression.

You got up and then walked over to Samuel, your face was directly in Infront of his. You thrust your tongue towards him and start making out vigorously. Both of your tongues are wrestling now. You grab him by the hand then go to his bedroom. You push him on the bed, then get directly on top of him and start grinding against his body, as you both continue to make out. You then begin to kiss and suck all over his neck. Giving him a few hickeys in the process, Samuel was moaning so loud that you went even harder on him. You begin to unbutton his sky-blue dress shirt. Before it's completely off you lick and kiss all over his chest and stomach.

Your lips attach to his right nipple as you begin to suck and lick his nipples. Samuel's moaning hasn't died down, his head is leaned back and his eyes are closed, he's in complete pleasure. He then takes off your shirt and goes for your pants immediately. He unbuttons your pants, pulls them down, and rips off your socks. He's kissing your underwear that's holding in your throbbing monster erection that is leaking so much precum that it's forming a 2-inch stain. Before he pulls down your underwear you flip him on his back and rip off his pant and socks. Your face dives into the meaty soles of his size 13 feet.

The smell of them alone is making you even harder; you begin to kiss the center of his sole, then it becomes tongue kissing, and the next thing you know you're sucking his toes as he moans in pleasure. You begin to kiss his ankle then his inner thighs. Before you can whip out his cock he jumps up then flips you on your back, he instead whips out your monster cock. He's on his stomach while you're resting on two pillows with your legs wide open.

"Jesus fuck, you're fucking massive," Samuel said with a shocked face.

"Start sucking it, I'm precumming so much for you Samuel, it's all yours and only yours tonight." You said with a grin.

Samuel starts to lick the precum from the tip of your cock. The girth of 6 inches is scaring him as well, but he forges on as he goes from licking the tip of your head to sucking your shaft. His lips feel so goddamn good on your cock. His tongue is twirling nice and slow as he goes deeper and deeper on you. When he reaches the 7-inch mark Samuel begins gagging for air as loads of spit come out of his mouth. He gets off for the air. It doesn't stop him, however; he keeps sucking you and sucking you. Your shaft is becoming sloppier and sloppier; it's covered with wet and slimy saliva.

He's starting to moan as he sucks you off, every once in a while, he goes back and tries to deep-throat you only to gag and have tons of spit escape his mouth. He wasn't using his hands either, only his throat. He's such a good cocksucker; he knows how to use that throat, mouth, lips, and tongue. He then begins slurping on your two massive balls, your balls at this point are the size of golf balls. He's sucking each one individually and even trying to get both in his mouth at the same time. The warmth and wetness of his mouth feel amazing on your balls, after he goes up he starts kissing and licking all over your pubic area.

"I'm tired of being teased, give me that big white cock." You said with a large grin.

Before Samuel could even react, you threw him off your body and flipped him on his back. You ripped off his underwear and instantly started sucking his cock. You didn't even think; you just started sucking. Samuel's face was bright red, he was moaning and breathing loudly. You could taste all the precum leaking out of his cock, you were excited to see how large it grows. His face was bright, red as his head lean back, and he was playing with his nipples as you were still deep-throating his cock. After deep-throating it for a few minutes, you were wondering why it stopped growing. You finally get off his cock for the first time in about three minutes then started jerking him off.

"You stopped growing on me, am I turning you off? Is there something you want me to do to get you to full size?

Samuel had a look of complete confusion mixed with embarrassment.

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean, you feel amazing on my cock. I'm throbbing hard I'm fully ready for you." Samuel replied awkwardly.

"Oh, how big are you then"? You responded as you kept jacking him off.

"Almost 5 inches," Samuel mumbled.

For the first time in your life, you've never been so disappointed, the man of your dreams you wanted for more than a decade is pathetic. That small cock won't even come close to your prostate. How can this fucking happen to you? All these thoughts occurred in your head as you kept jacking him off and dozing off into space.

"You don't look happy, is it too small for you, Danny? Samuel said in a disappointing tone with his erection starting to die down.

"No of course not, your cock is beautiful like you are. And your pre-cum tastes so fucking good; it's a nice fat cock." You replied with a fake smile.

You weren't lying about his cock being fat though, he had an impressive girth of around 5 and a half inches, and the girth of his cock was more than his actual length. His pink mushroom head with a huge vein on his shaft was quite pleasing to you. You were 100% going to feel his cock stretch you out. But, you're not sure it'll even come close to your prostate.

Why couldn't he be just two or three more inches? You then start sucking his cock again, Samuel begins to moan and play with his nipples again. His cock is back to its full size in your mouth. You stop sucking his cock then you start kissing his pubes then his stomach then suck on his nipples; after you kiss all over his neck and you're finally back to kissing him.

"You wanna breed me"? You told Samuel.

"You want me to fuck you? Are you comfortable with that? We can just 69 and suck the cum out of each other and maybe watch a movie afterward." Samuel replied.

"Do you not remember what I said earlier? I want you to fucking destroy me. My ass is all fucking yours, Samuel. It's all yours, tear me up. I want your load balls deep in me." You reassuringly said.

Samuel smiled at you as you two began to kiss passionately again. You got on all fours. Before you could say anything, Samuel plunged his tongue in your ass and started eating you out. You cried out moans of satisfaction and pleasure as he was tongue fucking you and getting your hole nice and wet, his tongue felt so good in your hole.

He was being nice and sloppy too, you could hear all the slurping and wet noises his tongue and mouth were making together. Saliva started coming down from your home to your balls, then your shaft, and even dripping off the head of your penis. It felt amazing; you were completely disappointed by the fact he was mediocre down there but his head game and his ass-eating skills are easily the best you've ever witnessed and felt. It's been about 15 minutes, and you haven't stopped him. It feels so fucking good.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore, stick your cock in me. I want you so fucking bad." You moaned.

"Let me grab some lube and a condom," Samuel replied.

"No, I want that raw cock balls deep in me right now, just spit on me. It's already wet and loose from your tongue fucking me."

Samuel looked in shock for a moment. Then he shoved his cock in you balls deep, he didn't even do it slowly, he just shoved every single inch of him inside of you, you moaned loudly, you were right about his girth, he was stretching you out. He pulled out then spit on his cock, then shoved it right back inside of you. His hands are on your hips while he is on his knees right side up fucking you.

After about three minutes you got used to his girth, you can't lie his cock does feel good in you, but it's not hitting your prostate. You were moaning, because his fat cock was stretching you out, not because of him pounding your prostate. He was moaning as well. It did turn you on that he was enjoying himself. After five more minutes of him thrusting his cock in you were becoming uninterested. He was breathing loudly and sweat from his body was dripping all over your back, plus your hole was completely loosened up by him at this point.

"How about we try another position." You said.

You got completely on your stomach; you were laid completely flat. Before you told him the position you wanted to do he got right on top of you and stuck his penis in you. His body lay completely on yours; his feet were touching your feet, his legs were touching your legs, his sweaty chest and torso were against your back, and his pubic area was resting against your ass. He was kissing your neck and back while he was thrusting inside of you.

You were moaning even louder; his cock was just barely grazing your prostate you bit your lips and your eyes rolled back as he was sucking on your neck giving you hickeys while thrusting his cock balls deep in you. He was trying and putting in the effort; you could hear him breathing heavily, his body completely soaked in sweat. He would need to keep this up for another 15 to 20 minutes to get a prostate orgasm out of you, but it looks like he'll only last 2 or 3 minutes at his current rhythm. He's already starting to slow down. It's obvious Samuel is getting exhausted.

"Put that load in me, I want it so bad" You moaned.

Samuel stopped laying completely on top of you, his hands were pressed against your back while his legs were at an angle. His pelvic area was pressed against your ass. He started fucking you in a different position. However, this position was more dependent on cock size. His cock slipped out a good five or six times, you can feel his boner starting to wear down. You get back on all fours. His hands grab your hips firmly as he shoves his cock in you; he started thrusting the hardest he has all night.

You can feel the sweat dripping off his body as if it's raining. His breathing is becoming heavy, and his rhythm is almost nonexistent, but you could feel his cock start to swell, he was about to cum. You could probably hear the noise of his body slamming against your body from the other rooms or even other apartments. At this moment in time, you were completely flaccid and basically done with sex, you were just going to let him finish inside of you. He was gripping your hips for dear life; a giant moan came out of him and his breathing became sharper plus shallower. You could feel his cock pulsate as he grabbed your hips tightly. That last powerful thrust punched your prostate. This made you moan out loudly in pleasure for a brief moment.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck, hmmm, hmmm," Samuel shouted.

You could feel quite a bit of pressure down there now, it seems like he came so much it was already leaking out of your ass, but he was still inside of you and still was gripping you firmly. His face was bright red as his head was up in the air, it looks like he was too sensitive to get out of you. You grind down on his cock a little bit because you wanted to see his reaction. He immediately let out a moan as if it was so much pleasure it was hurting him; before he could say anything you pull forward and force his cock out. He lets out a massive moan of pleasure and fell on top of your back.

Samuel was breathing directly into your ear and telling you how amazing you are. After all of this, however, you can't deny you're just disappointed, the one thing you wanted he doesn't have. If you two begin to date after this, which is very likely you would end up cheating on him or would have to buy a 9-inch dildo to satisfy yourself unless he can get comfortable with taking your huge fat Puerto Rican cock. After four or five minutes of Samuel laying on top of you, he begins snoring, he was so exhausted after breeding you that he fell asleep.

You gently slid out from under his body and begin to put on your clothes as he's snoring like a baby. You took a piece of paper from his desk and wrote him a note saying you were going to head home. You grab a leather-colored throw blanket and put it over Samuel. The plan was to stay the night, but you just don't feel like it anymore. Seconds before you leave, you get a text from Jeremy, he's only about seven minutes away from Samuel's apartment. He asked if you can help him move a few boxes. He will give you an old bottle of wine and you replied to his text, saying 'Sure big boy, be there in 10 minutes.'

DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers
12