Welcome To So Called Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrived at Jeremy's place and knock on the door. He greets you with a smile and welcomes you in. He's wearing a lavender purple muscle shirt and pink shorts that are quite pale and thin. So thin and pale you could see the shape of his penis through them. He's barefoot too, probably because he's just relaxing for the night, no reason to wear socks on a carpeted floor either. The whole floor had a carpet, it was a light almond color. It's also fairly evident he was free balling. As you walk in he gives you a weird look and glare.

"Hey Danny, there is a massive wet stain on the back of your black pants and you smell like cum and gay sex," Danny said.

You put your hand on the back of your pants you realize you never pushed out or wiped off Samuels cum, his cum was leaking out of your asshole. Went right through your underwear and now leaking through your pants. You were completely embarrassed, you always call Jeremy a slob, but you're the one walking into his home smelly and disgusting with cum leaking from your ass. Your ego began to crumble, after being disappointed and now being embarrassed like this your face turns blood red and you begin to burst into tears. The first time you've cried in years.

"Oh shit, are you OK, Danny? I haven't seen you cry since like seventh grade why don't you sit down for a bit there's no rush to move those boxes for me." Jeremy said reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, you have to see me like this, I know I'm always calling you names and shit but you're one of my few actual friends." You replied.

"Well since I am one of your actual few friends, why don't you tell me what's going on? We haven't had a deep talk in forever man." Jeremy responded.

You tell Jeremy about the whole night from dinner to the sex to then coming here. After you thoroughly explained everything, he has a look of disgust, irritation, and confusion towards you.

"So you have the audacity to call me a slob and pig all the time because you're a fucking slob and pig, you're telling me you're disappointed in the fact that Samuel isn't hung or supermassive. Do you know how self-centered and pathetic you sound? He fucking loves you man, he talks about you all the time; why would you pull this shit? Does he know?" Danny replied furiously.

"No, he doesn't know, I let him finish inside of me, and he fell asleep on me. Usually when a guy disappoints me I just block them or take them out of my life but he's different you know, right? I do have really deep feelings for him, but it's different. I don't think he'll let me fuck him because of how big I am. I feel like if I told him this, he would feel betrayed. I don't want to break it off between us, I think we would still have a friendship, but it would be strained." You said.

"Well fuck, did you cum?" Jeremy said.

"No, why does it matter?" You said with confusion.

"You need some post-nut clarity, Danny; I'll breed you like the pig you are and milk that prostate, then you'll know how you feel about Samuel," Jeremy told you.

Before you could curse out Jeremy like a sailor he whipped out his thick 7-inch cock. Your eyes widened, he had the same girth as you too. If he knew how to use that he would fucking wreck you so well, he'd give you a nice prostate orgasm.

"So, no more talking, worship my feet then I'm going to fuck you doggy style, I'm going to make you my little piggy. You stupid bitch." Jeremy said with a cocky smirk.

You frantically take off every bit of your clothing from head to toe. You crawl to his feet and begin worshiping them. You shove your face in his nice meaty soles. If you had to guess you would say his feet are a size 11, you inhale deeply and lick and kiss all over the sole of his foot. Then you take the time to suck it each one of his toes individually and stick your tongue in between each toe individually.

You grab his left foot and rub it against your throbbing erection. You moan in pleasure before you can make his foot keep rubbing your throbbing cock he pulls his foot away. Jeremy gives you a look. You quickly get on all fours on the ground.

"Looks like we don't need lube, Samuels load looks like it'll do just fine wouldn't you say? Jeremy said with a devilish smile on his ear.

He didn't hold back, he didn't tease, and he didn't go easy. He shoved his entire 7-inch cock balls deep in you. Jeremy said he would breed you doggy style and that's what he started doing. The first thrust of Jeremy's cock gave you more pleasure than what Samuel gave your prostate all night. Jeremy began breeding you animalistically the noise of his balls bouncing off of your ass was deafening. You were moaning louder and louder. Your cock was throbbing, leaking precum while he was kissing all over your neck.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, ohh fuck yeah. God, you feel amazing in me." You moan out in pleasure.

He's been fucking you with the same intensity and rhythm for almost 15 minutes. Your cock is so hard that it's about to blow and you're not even touching it. You can start to feel him swell up even more and hear him breathing harder in your ear. He's going to cum soon and so are you. Samuel's semen has been dripping on Jeremy and your balls, both your shafts and even on the head of your cock. His load made an amazing lube.

All of a sudden Jeremy lost his rhythm and was fucking you like a madman as he began moaning louder and louder. At that moment you were about to burst as well. Jeremy put all of his body weight into one powerful thrust and made 6 ropes of cum escape your penis. While he was moaning at the top of his lungs and kept sliding his cock in and out of you. Then you feel a warm stream of semen come right out of your asshole. His body collapsed on you; this was the first time that you'd never been disgusted by him touching you. After being bred by him like this now you have a new understanding of him.

"So after me fucking your brains out for 20 minutes and you finally cumming how do you feel about Samuel now?" Jeremy said with an exhausted tone.

"I love him, I'll never find someone like him again. He's perfect the way he is and I don't care that his cock is not up to my standards lengthwise and I hate to admit it, but my ego is pretty fucked up to the point I thought of cheating on him if we're ever together." You replied.

"Good, go back to his place, take off your clothes, and sleep in bed with them. He'd love to wake up to you next to him. Help me move these boxes another time." Jeremy told you.

"You know, maybe we should have a threesome sometime, I think it would be good for me." You said with a smirk.

"You're pushing it, Danny, fuck off already," Jeremy said with a smile.

You put on all your clothes, then drive back to Samuel's place. When you arrive you see the place is still the way you left it and that Samuel is still snoring in bed like a baby. You strip head to toe and climb right into bed with him. And whisper in his ear 'I love you' before kissing him on the cheek. Your ass is a sloppy mess, Jeremy and Samuel's load is still leaking out of you. It looks like you spilled some type of slimy white foam on it, it lost the normal texture of cum after all the friction from Jeremy's cock. The smell is so intense that the room reeks of semen now.

12