Welcome to Stepford, Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as we left the "fair", the women took your wife down to the Women's club. There they gave her a few drinks. One of them was spiked with a sedative. From there, they took her down to the lab to have some tests run and the process started. The whole process takes about a week. When she wakes up, she will be programmed to look how you like her and with fairly submissive attitude. She will wake up in bed with you and you will get to go from there. By that time the house will be ready for you to live in. The guest house is more for you," came Tim's reply.

"So Christina is undergoing the beginnings of this process right now? When she is done I will be able to change her appearance like I did with Julia just now?"

"Yes to both of those questions. And so you don't get lonely during the week, you get to have Julia accompany you home. She will be your wife for the week. Oh, and I lied about where she was from. We can't just have the same person welcoming every man that came into Stepford. We have an understanding with the Connecticut women's penal system. This is a life sentence. Once a woman welcomes a man to Stepford, they are made to look the same and unattractive. They become our lawn care specialists, our cooks, and our menial labor. And they do it happily. You will get to keep Julia's control unit as well. That way if you ever feel like a change of pace, you can bring Julia back and have a little fun while your wife is at the women's club. Enjoy your week. And again, welcome to Stepford, Mr. Anderson."

***

I walked with Julia to the parking lot of the Men's Club. I realized that I didn't know how to get back to the guest house. Before I could say a word, Julia grabbed my hand and led me to her car. She opened the doors and I climbed in. She started the car and drove like she was on autopilot, which I suppose she was. We arrived at the guest house in a manner of minutes. I took hold of Julia's hand and led her inside. I took her up to the bedroom and had her sit down. I pulled out the control unit and decided to do some personality adjustment.

I liked having power and control, so I decided to make Julia very subservient. She would only call me Master. She would have to beg and plead to do anything I did not tell her to and even then she might. I felt like indulging in something that I had never done before either. I put a lot of compliance into this first round of personality. I hit save and began the process.

"Julia, are you hungry at all?" I asked of my pseudo-wife.

"Yes, Master, I am," She hesitated before continuing, "Master, is there something you would like me to prepare for you?"

"I want something light, and I want you to cook naked," my reply.

"As you wish, Master," a quiet acknowledgement.

Julia proceeded to take off the robe she had put on at the Men's club. It fell in a silken puddle on the floor. She walked, swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner, past me and into the kitchen. The sight of her slinking past me with her breasts bouncing at every step and her hips undulating awoke in me an animal passion. I could not wait for dinner to be finished to take what was mine. Thankfully, Julia had not gotten very far with dinner when I entered the kitchen. I stepped behind Julia and wrapped my arms around hers. She resisted at first, but then gave up all resistance. My hands stroked her hips slowly, possessively. It was pleasant knowing that I had complete control over this perfect woman.

"Julia, we will order food in. I don't want to waste your time with cooking. You have better skills that I can make use of at the moment," I told her as I picked her up off of the floor of the kitchen.

I carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. I threw Julia onto the bed and watched as she bounced and wriggled. She managed to still herself on the bed after a few moments. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. There was a longing there too. She wanted to please me; to make me happy. I gazed at her lovingly, but stood silently. I knew this would make her anxious; make her think I was mad at her. She couldn't stand when I was mad at her. The silence was having the desired impact. She began to pout. Her arms were crossed enticingly beneath her breasts, lifting them slightly as if in offering. Her lower lip was set out and she looked at me with sad eyes, just on the brink of tears. Her angst was delicious. It finally became too much for Julia to bear.

"Master, what did I do wrong? I always have done what you asked of me. Why do you torment me? Please, Master, tell me," I loved hearing her beg. She had crawled down off of the bed while she was talking and now she knelt in front of me with her head bowed.

"Julia, you did nothing wrong. I torment you because I love to see you pout. You are beautiful when you pout," I told her, lifting her chin so she could look into my eyes.

"Thank you, Master. What can I do for you, Master? What will make you happy?" Julia pleaded.

"You tied up. Your ankles tied to your wrists. I trust you know where it will go from there?" I answered with a question of my own.

"I do, Master. And I can't wait to be pleasing you this way, Master," Julia was quivering with the anticipation.

The sexy Irish maiden that I had made Julia flopped onto her back and brought her ankles up and touched her wrists to them. I fetched the rope out of the closet and walked to the bed. I had been doing research online with bondage. I tied her ankles and wrists together. This way her legs were spread and she couldn't use her hands at all. She was helpless. Her eyes begged me to continue. I wanted this to last as long as it could. I traced my fingertips along her calves. With deliberate strokes, I massaged her upturned thighs. These ministrations brought out a whimper from Julia's mouth. I was rock hard. I continued my feather touches all over her body until I reached her breasts. I grabbed and squeezed her breasts forcefully. Julia tried to squirm and writhe, but she couldn't escape my touch. I lowered my mouth to her rosy nipples. I sucked and bit them with a fervor I had never before displayed. Her whimpers turned to moans of pleasure. I continued my pursuit of her breasts for a few moments longer and then stopped entirely. Julia stopped moaning when my mouth left her nipple. Her breathing turned ragged. Her breasts heaved up and down, with the quiver of her ragged breathing. She wanted more, but only I could give it to her.

"Please, Master. I want you now. Don't tease me any more, Master," were the words that came next.

I took off my clothes slowly in front of her. I am not in bad shape, a little on the overweight side, but I still have good definition in most of my major muscle groups. Julia groaned her appreciation of my physique. I dropped my boxers and was greeted with a gasp. My cock stood fully erect and throbbing after all the anticipation that had gone into this evening. Six inches and thick. I flexed it a few times for show before I climbed back onto the bed. I took my cock in my hand and aimed it at Julia's waiting pussy. This would be the first time I ever had sex with someone other than my wife. It was an exciting thought. I rubbed the head of my cock along her slit and teased her clit a little, eliciting a scream of pleasure from her mouth. Then I waited for a second on the brink of penetration. I smiled at Julia and she nodded emphatically for me to go ahead. Instead of the single hard thrust that I always saw in the porn videos that got me through college, I used a slow gentle rocking motion to loosen up her pussy. Julia was very tight, almost virginal. I eventually got all of my cock into her and stayed there for a few seconds. Then I withdrew most of the way out. I proceeded to slowly thrust in and out of Julia's sopping wet pussy. I felt Julia's pussy start to tighten more around my cock. She was squirming and screaming now. She was in the throws of ecstasy. I hurried up my thrusting to keep time with her. Her pussy exploded in a flow of wetness as she arched her back and yelled. This unexpected happening set me off and I came in a blinding wave. I regained my thoughts a few minutes later. I pulled out Julia's pussy with a wet pop and untied her. I led her to the shower so that we could get cleaned up enough for dinner out.

"Master?" she whispered, the question just audible.

"Yes?"

"That was incredible, Master. I want to do that every night. No, every hour of every day. Thank you, Master," she sighed after saying this.

"You are welcome, Julia. We will have more fun later. But now it is time for us to get some dinner. Fucking you like that worked up an appetite. Put on something sexy and barely their. I want to show you off," I commanded. Julia left with a small curtsy and left me alone to finish getting dressed.

I was definitely going to enjoy the rest of this week. Hell, I was going to enjoy the rest of my life here in Stepford. But, I realized something that night as I ate dinner with the sexy Julia. I realized that I didn't want some vapid slave to call me master and just fuck. I wanted there to be a give and take. I wanted a wife that would be less self-centered, but not what I had made Julia. I made the decision that I would get most of the fantasy out this week and be more serious about how I would handle Christina when the time came.

***

That week with Julia went by very quickly. Time flies when you are having fun they say. A part of me felt sad, but the other part was happy. Julia was perfect for getting out all the years of pent-up frustration. But she only satisfied the physical and not the emotional needs. Today, I would get to wake up my wife after a week of not seeing her. I would get to experience a whole new side of my wife. The part of her that I always knew was there, but was too high-strung to let out. This would be amazing. Julia drove me down to the house where my wife and I would be living in Stepford. I waved goodbye to Julia, who had already been made unattractive, as she drove away. I walked into the foyer of the house and felt like I needed a map to find my way around this palace. I decided that the stairs would be a good choice and started to climb. One room at the end of the hallway had a door that was slightly ajar. I opened the door and was blown away by what I saw. My wife lie upon the bed, but she didn't really look like my wife. She looked like a woman straight out of an old Irish picture book. She was naked before me, but I couldn't do anything. I knew that I should be overjoyed to see this perfection in front of me, but something held me back. I thought it out and figured out the problem. I walked over to the nightstand and found the control unit for Christina. I keyed up the personality menu. Thankfully, there was a default button. It would change a woman back to her original personality. I sat down on the bed and pushed the button.

A few minutes went by and Christina opened her eyes to look at me. She had a languid smile waiting for me.

"Good morning, John. How are you doing today? I feel great. Yesterday was crazy. I drank way too much with the girls. I hope I didn't make an idiot of myself," Christina said.

"I am doing well, Tina. And you didn't make an idiot of yourself. Tina, how would you feel if you never had to work again?" I ventured.

"What do you mean?" Christina responded.

"If you never spent another day of your life doing research or surgery or working again," I answered.

"John, what are you talking about? You know that my research is my life. I couldn't stand to give that up. Did something happen with the clinic?" Christina was sounding anxious, with an edge of anger.

"Nothing is happening with the clinic, Tina. I was just thinking it might be nice if you would spend less time at the clinic. That is what I was hoping would happen when we moved. I was hoping that we could work on us," I stammered out.

"Are you crazy, John? I have no idea what you are talking about. What are you trying to do?" She was standing and practically shouting now.

"I am trying to see if you would fit in Stepford as you are. I guess not. I am going downstairs to make some food. Take your time getting ready," I spat as I turned to leave the room.

I walked down the stairs, with my mind heavy with my realization. I had some idea that somehow, my wife could be a part of Stepford without the help of the control unit. I thought that not working would be okay. But apparently, I didn't realize how far my wife had come from what I fell in love with. I set the control unit onto the kitchen table and looked at it for several minutes. I sighed with resignation when I picked it back up and opened the personality menu again. I pushed a few buttons and came to what I wanted. I took Christina's passion for her research and directed it toward myself. I made her less self-centered. I made her like we were before we were married. Before she went to vet school. Back when sex was all that really mattered. Other than those things, I left her exactly as she was. In my week with Julia, I spent time with some of my neighbors in Stepford. The men all had wives that were sex slaves. Women that followed commands. Exactly, what Julia had been for me. I realized as I saw those vapid smiles from the women, and the juvenile glee the men had, that I realized that almost every man in Stepford had one thing in common: they were all middle school boys at heard. They just wanted sex with beautiful women, not a relationship. It was that thought that originally made me press the default button. My wife wouldn't like Stepford as she was now. But I knew she would love it the way she had been at one point. I hit the save button on the control unit and waited.

A few minutes later Christina walked into the kitchen with a languid smile. That was the smile that I had fallen in love with. She flounced over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned down and kissed me. The ferocity of the kiss surprised me in a good way. I collected Christina into my lap to continue the tonsil hockey that she had begun. We broke apart to catch our breath and I looked at the appearance that Christina bore. It somehow felt wrong. She looked like the woman I always had in my dreams: voluptuous, red-headed vixen. Then it hit me. This is what I wanted Christina to look like. I decided to change this, so that I wouldn't feel like such a sexual miscreant. I keyed the control unit to the physical appearance menu and hit the default menu. Instantly Christina was back to the way she was before we moved to Stepford and she had undergone the Stepford process. I left Christina to her own to grab some breakfast while I went searching through the house to find a room like the one in the Men's club. I found it in the basement of the house and called Christina down.

I had Christina stand on the pedestal and lowered the mirrors so that she could look at herself. I asked her to strip naked and then asked her what she would like to change about her body and she began to instantly critique herself in a manner that I did not she had ever done. Well, I guess I just never saw her do it. She was going a mile a minute before I remembered the reason that I had brought her down.

"Christina, stop! One thing at a time. Where do you want to start?" I asked her with the control unit in my hand.

"My tits. They are too small, I want bigger ones." She replied. I entered a command into the unit and her breasts grew.

"What about your tits now?" I asked her.

"They are too big, I have always wanted smaller ones," her answer.

This puzzled me. First she says she wants bigger tits and then the next minute she says she always wanted smaller tits. It didn't make any sense to me. It seemed like when she answered the second time that her tits had always been as big as they are. I thought this through for several minutes while Christina stared at herself in the mirrors turning this way and that. Then it hit me. It was the way the change took place. The genetics and memory thing. I decided to try my theory. I made her breasts smaller again and then asked her what she thought about her tits.

"Oh, John, I have always wanted my tits to be bigger, like those models that have big firm tits," Christina answered this time.

"You just wait right there, Tina. I need to go make a phone call," I told her.

I ran upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I dialed Tim and waited three rings before he answered. I told about what I was trying to do and he didn't sound surprised. Apparently I wasn't the first guy to try this sort of thing. He told me to enter a string of commands. I wrote down the string of commands down and asked him what that would do. Tim asked me if I wanted Christina to know about Stepford and what was happening and to be aware of what she left behind. I thought about this for a second and told him yes. He then gave me a different string of commands and told me that Christina would know what she left behind and be okay with it. She would be exactly the way I wanted her to be. She would also ask questions about any changes that I made. I thought that this sounded more like I wanted from Stepford. I chatted with Tim awhile long and then thanked him for his assistance. I entered the commands into the control unit and walked back down into the control unit and started over.

"Tina, one thing at a time, tell me what you would like to change about yourself. When you see what you like, just tell me so and then move on," I began.

"My tits. I have always wanted bigger tits; like the ones that the models in lingerie ads have," She said looking over her shoulder at me. I entered a command and her breasts grew. "Just like that, John, they look perfect. Thank you for thinking about how I want to look. It makes me happy."

"I love you, Tina!" I whispered.

"I love you, John. And now that I have the tits I have always wanted let us move on to my hair and face. I have always wanted to be blonde; so many sexy women are blonde. Mmmm. I already look hotter with blonde hair. Now make it longer. Longer. Perfect. How about green eyes? No, try grey. Mm, no. How about blue? That is more like it. What do you think of tans? I have always kept up a tan because I thought it looked good, but now that I am looking at it, I am not sure. Thoughts, John?" Christina asked me. The whole process so far had taken about five minutes as I scrambled to enter commands quickly.

"I have always wanted to see you with milky white skin. Soft and fair, almost like a Swede or something," I replied.

"Sure, let me see how that would look. Oh, my. I look so much sexier like this. I just want to touch myself," she said, then shook her head," Sorry, I got caught up in my own image. Next are my feet. I hate how my feet are road slappers. It is so hard to find good fun shoes. How about something smaller. Too small. There! Perfect. I think I can find some really sexy shoes for these feet. I feel pudgy now. I want to be skinnier and in better shape. Mmm...yeah. John, I look like a model. Hmmm...What else do I want to change? How about my ass? Give me what you like, John. Oh, wow! I like the look of that ass. Anything else? Oh, yes. I want to not be short-waisted anymore. It is so hard to find good tops that fit my tits and are not too long. Oh my goodness this is what I have always wanted to look like, John! Thank you."

I hit save on the control unit and walked up behind Christina and hugged her from behind. I leaned down and kissed her neck seductively. I looked up at the total package that was my wife now. It seemed that she and I had a lot of ideas in common about how she should look. We stood there for a long time just admiring what we had created. Then I realized that there were things we could do to enjoy this new body of hers. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and scrambled up the stairs to our bedroom.