Welcome to Sweden Ch. 02

Story Info
Skyler starts his slow transformation...
3.1k words
4.6
10.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I wanted to ask Mikael for help, I still couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. It might have been jealousy, too. He had exactly the body that my girlfriend wanted.

The days passed and I started to get into a rhythm. I would wake up early in the morning before breakfast and do some light cardio. After eating, I'd work on my thesis past lunch and try to lift weights before dinner. However, after a few weeks, I wasn't seeing much progress. My muscles had only gained a little weight and lacked definition. Frustrated, I started rushing my workouts, but it only made them harder and dampened my motivation.

After an unproductive session, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower when I stumbled onto Mikael again by accident. He was just getting into the shower, and had foot in the tub. This was the first time I had seen him completely naked. Without clothes or body hair to obscure my vision, he looked like a Greek god that had been carved out of marble, each muscle perfectly crafted to the highest degree of beauty. He turned around to face me, and my eyes trailed down his bulging six-pack to his crotch. My god, he was packing down there.

The sound of dripping water drew me from my stupor. I looked up, and saw him smiling patiently at me. Crap, how long had I been looking? I blushed and slammed the door as I quickly retreated to my side of the room. I wanted to obtain that body. That night, when he was in bed, I awkwardly pulled the curtain back a bit.

"Hey Mikael?" I asked.

Hey got out from under his blanket and sat down on his bed. He was just wearing a pair of briefs that barely disguised his privates. "Ja? What is it?"

I couldn't help myself from staring. "Uh, well, you know, I mean you're really muscular and stuff..."

"And?" He smiled and stretched, flexing his abs.

"And you're also very, uhm, manly, and..." He raised an eyebrow. "And... and I want you to teach me how to be a man!"

His smile dropped and he looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. "What?"

I stood paralyzed, not knowing how to explain myself. That came out a lot weirder than I wanted, and I wasn't sure how to continue. Mikael sighed and patted his bed, and before I could think I walked over and sat down. I explained to him my troubles, saying how I felt as if I wasn't enough for my girlfriend. I did feel weird saying those things, Mikael was a good listener and put me at ease. He seemed thoughtful as I spoke, as if he was thinking of a solution.

After I was done telling him my plights, he got back under his sheets, with me still on his bed. "Well, it is settled then, no? Go to bed now."

"Huh? Why? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, we start my training to make you into a man."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky. Sky!" Mikael was shaking me.

"Wait. What.. what time is it?" I spluttered out. It was still dark. I reached for my phone, which read 5:00.

I jumped up. "Five in the morning? Do you have any idea how early it is?"

"Start of new routine." He simply said. "Yes, beginning is hard, but you'll get used to it."

He threw me my work out clothes. "Get dressed and join me downstairs."

When I got to the living room, he had already set up two yoga mats on the floor. "First, a strong core." He said. For the next half hour, we did back stretches and workouts. Exercising under his instructions was so much more different then doing it all on my own. I had never sweat this much. Whenever I had difficulties following along, he would simply grab me and move me around to instruct how to do an exercise. It was a little embarrassing at first, feeling his hands all over my body, but I got used to it. We then moved onto leg exercises, donkey kicks, fire hydrants, pulse kicks. Right when I was starting to have fun and get into the rhythm, we stopped.

"We're not going to do any upper body exercises?" I asked.

"No. No. SIlly." He grabbed my ass and I blushed.

"Hey! What's that for?" I twisted away, slapping his hand.

He smiled. "See? Strong. Firm. We work on legs first to hold up muscle." He said, flexing.

I was a little embarrassed but didn't want to argue. He did know more, after all, and I didn't want to get him mad at me again for something so little. He was just trying to be helpful.

At lunch, we received a package at the door. Mikael opened it, and inside were large bottles of little pink pills.

"Aha! Just what you need. These pills help you into who you are meant to be." He said. "Now, you take one every morning." He was even going through the trouble of getting me workout supplements!

That afternoon, while testing out one of my hypotheses for my paper, I ran into a problem. I was sure my idea was right, but the values weren't matching up. I struggled for about two hours, searching for any help I could find. I hunted through online forums, asked a few of my friends and tried build after build.

I felt strong hands on my shoulders. "Augh!" I flipped around. It was Mikael! I was so concentrated that I hadn't heard him walk up to me.

"What are you working on?"

I explained my problem to him, and he entered the same pensive stance as the day before. I flipped back to my work. He was a good listener, but I didn't think that he would be able to help me with my problem. Suddenly, he put his big hand over mine and moved my mouse over to my code, scrolling through it. From behind me, he typed away on my keyboard, changing different values.

"Run it again." He said.

It worked!

"How did you do that?" I asked. "I've been working on it for the past few hours!"

He gave me a hearty laugh and tousled my hair. I didn't like it, but after helping me like that he could do anything he wanted.

He showed me the problems in my code, making sure to explain every step so that I could reexplain it in my paper. As I got back to work, I didn't even think about being mad at him for entering my space without asking.

That night, while I was about to go into the shower, he approached me. "Sky, first lesson of strong body is to be proud of your appearance." He said. He handed me a razor. "Shave completely."

All of my body hair? It was one of the only things in my mind that separated me from looking like a girl. I had been so proud when my chest hair first started to show. "But Mikael, I complained, wouldn't I look like a girl?"

He gave a hearty laugh. "Did you forget my naked body so soon?" I blushed. "Do not hide your muscles, show them to the world!"

It felt so wrong to shave, like it was going against everything I was trying to do. Every time the razor passed over my skin, I felt like I was watching a small piece of my masculinity going down the drain. However, if Mikael said it was the right thing to do, then it must. He was the one with the godlike body, after all. It was no different then copying code from Stack Exchange to help finish a project, I reasoned.

When I exited the bathroom, Mikael was sitting down on the couch. He looked at me for a second.

"No, no. I said shave completely. Come here." He patted next to him.

Afraid to disobey, I obliged. He opened a drawer next to him and took out a pair of tweezers, then grabbed my face.

"Do not move." He said.

He quickly tweezed my eyebrows. I flinched every time he pulled hair out, but I didn't want to move so I bore with it. He then pulled out a mirror with a satisfied smile and handed it to me.

"Now see? You have nice eyebrows like me. Yes?"

I was shocked. "Yeah but.. they look good on you." I said. "On me they look so girly."

"Silly, silly. You worry too much. It is only first day of training. You will grow into them."

I sighed. I guess he was right. He always was.

I had a bad surprise the next day when I opened the washing machine. When I opened it, I was met with tattered fabric and strips of cloth. I had only brought a week's worth of clothes with me and I had to do a load of laundry every weekend. When Mikael came to inspect the damage, I had apparently left a pair of keys in my pocket that had torn up my clothes when bouncing around. This was a problem. I had already paid Mikael for the lodging and food for the year, but I had only put aside a little money for emergencies. Unluckily, the night before I had paid for a software license to advance my work. With the money I had, I would only be able to buy one set of clothes. I didn't want to ask my parents or friends for money either, especially since I had put myself into this situation because of my stupidity.

Mikael looked up from the washing machine where he had been looking at the damage. "What is problem, Sky?"

He stood up and I explained my plight to him. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I have solution, flicka. Give me the rest of your money, and I will buy clothes. When you get back to US, you give me back money. Yes?"

I felt a surge of relief and gratitude. It was exactly what I needed, and I thanked him profusely. He gave me another smile and tousled my hair again, patting my head. I wanted to complain, but let him do it.

A few days later, the clothes came, and Mikael brought the box up so that I could try them on. I pulled back my side of the curtain and inspected the insides of the package. Inside were tee-shirts, jeans, underpants, socks and a red flannel plaid jacket. However, once I tried the clothes on, I started to notice oddities. The jeans were a bit short, reaching a few inches above my ankles, and were tight in all of the wrong places. Some of the white tee-shirts were too large and too short, hanging loosely off of my shoulders right above my belly button, while some were way too tight, hugging every inch of my skin. The white underwear felt too soft and small, and the tall white socks felt very thin. The jacket was much too large, and drooping off of my shoulders unconvincingly. I opened my phone to see what I looked like and I realized what Mikael had done. He had bought me women's clothing! I looked exactly like some sort of young, girl-next-door woman who had decided to go study abroad.

Embarrassed, I pulled back the curtain to complain to Mikael, who was expectantly sitting on his bed. His eyes traveled along my body from head to toe, and I blushed. "You look good!" he laughed. I was livid. How could he make fun of me like that? I was about to start ranting when he stood up and hugged me.

"Ok, I'm sorry." He said. "My clothes are big, like me, you see? I made mistake while ordering for you. I should have asked you for advice. It is my fault, ok?"

Any complaint I had started to formulate in my mind instantly vanished. This was the first time he had apologized during my stay. I was still mad, but I did feel a little ungrateful since he had done this for me. Plus he was taking responsibility. Wouldn't pushing this seem childish and whiny? Instead, I pushed him off of me and playfully punched him.

I put my hands on my hips, stood up straight and looked at him with mock anger, a smile on my lips. He still had to look down for us to see eye to eye. "Now we're equal, ok?"

He smiled back and laughed.

The days went on, me waking up every morning at five, doing my workout, taking my supplements, and working on my paper. I had noticed several changes throughout my body. My clothes felt less awkward (Mikael said that I must be wearing them in) and my nipples were starting to feel sensitive. It might have been an allergy to a local food, so I started a diet so we could determine what was causing the problem. I also felt a bit more touchy, and little things tended to make me want to cry. Mikael reassured me that that was because of my new workout regime, and that it would quell over time.

Something I had noticed on my face was small blemishes that had become more apparent due to my new lack of facial hair. For things I hadn't noticed for all of my life, I became increasingly annoyed by them. When I looked up at Mikael during lunch one day, I noticed his face was completely clear. I stared longer than I should have, and he noticed, smirking.

He must have been using some sort of product. After his shower, I went into the bathroom. He had already said I was free to use everything I needed, so I was determined to search for what he was using. I didn't have to look long. Sitting on the sink was a bottle of some sort of product and a palette. It was makeup.

There was no way this was what he was doing. Was it? I thought back. His complexion was always perfect, and searching around in the other drawers I doubted there was another product. I opened the palette tentatively and touched the powder with my finger. It felt soft.

No. This was wrong. I snapped it shut and took a shower. I didn't try the makeup that night, though I couldn't get it out of my mind. The next day, I opened the palette again, but I tried applying it to my face. I realized I wouldn't get very far without following a tutorial. The following week, I spent an hour every day following online guides, trying to fix my complexion. Eventually, I arrived at a result that I liked, and every morning, I applied it to my face. Following these tutorials flooded my recommended tabs with other makeup videos, and I began to become curious about the other products they used.

Almost as on cue, other products started appearing in the drawers. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, gloss. As with the foundation, I tried them slowly at first, slowly building the confidence to wear them daily. I found that I preferred a simple, natural look that put more focus on the eyes. It wasn't weird, right? A lot of guys wore makeup. Mikael didn't mind either. He didn't say anything about it.

Liz had been sending me messages and calls, but whenever I thought I had found time to talk to her, Mikael always needed help with something. I started spending more and more time with him. Finally, one day, after helping him with the dishes, I finally got the time to call her. She picked up almost immediately.

"Sky! You told me you'd call me every week!" she complained.

"I'm sorry, I've just... I got tangled up in my work. I'm making real progress."

"You idiot. I missed you, you know? I'm gonna come to Sweden right this second."

I laughed. "Ok, I'm sorry, I get the point. I really promise this time I'll call you more often."

"You better." She huffed. After a pause, she started laughing too. "It's so nice to hear your voice again."

We had a pleasant conversation for a while. She told me about what my daily was up to and what she had been doing. She had quit her job after a fight with her shitty manager and was looking for other job opportunities. I smiled. I had missed her energy and courage so much. I told her that if I was in her position that I would've just stayed.

"Duh, that's because I've got balls!" she joked. "Speaking of that, how are you doing on your other progress?"

"I'm making good progress there too. I've been working out every morning." I said. It did feel a little weird to say that, considering I was wearing the equivalent to a girl's college wardrobe and was wearing makeup, but it wasn't a lie.

"Ooo, every morning? Damn, here you didn't even hold out for a week!"

At that moment, Mikael came back upstairs. He had just finished logging and he stank of sweat and exertion. When he got to his side of the room, he half-heartedly pulled the drapes closed a third of the way and started to get undressed right in front of me, like if I wasn't there.

As his clothes fell to the floor, I was once again met with his godlike musculature, even more building than normal because of his recent exercise. The beads of sweat forming around his torso dribbled down, outlining his salient abs. As he bent down to undo his belt buckle and take off his pants, his back muscles flexed, showing me what one of those Greek marble statues brought to life would look like. When his pants dropped to the floor, the only thing protecting me from his member was his briefs, but the tight fabric outlined his gigantic member perfectly, as if it were framing it. He hooked his thumbs on the sides and it started descending lower, lower...

"Hey! Sky? Skyyyyy? Are you there?"

"S.. sorry Liz, I have to go."

I dropped my phone and ran down the stairs into the bathroom, slamming the door. I sat on the toilet and looked down at my pants, where a tent had formed. I had a huge erection, and was more excited then I had ever been, even with Liz. I was breathing heavily as I brought my hands to my cheeks. They were burning and must've been flushed red. I held my head in my hands. What was happening to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for the feedback, I'm enjoying writing in English again. The next and final part should be coming out next week! <3