Welcome to Sweden Ch. 03

Story Info
Sky comes to terms with himself in this final installment.
2.7k words
4.55
6.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally worked up the courage to go back upstairs, I heard voices. Was Mikael in a meeting? He did say he had some work to do. I slowly made my way up the stairs, not wanting to disturb him. As I ascended, I heard him laughing and bits of the conversation. He was acting too friendly for this to be a business meeting. Just as I got upstairs I saw him drop my phone on my bed and go to his side of the room.

"Mikael! You were talking to Liz?" He had been talking to my girlfriend!

"You leave phone unattended. She was calling for you, you not come back, so I reply." he said matter-of-factly, his back turned to me.

"You can't just pick up my phone like if it was yours!" I fumed.

He turned around slowly, and his piercing blue eyes met mine. I lowered my gave and shivered. He walked towards me calmly. He knew I wouldn't try and run away. When he got to me, he held up my chin and made me look him in the eyes.

"That is not problem, is it?" he said. "Tell me truth."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Ugh, why was I crying for this? I didn't want to show him. "I... I don't want Liz to leave me for you." I breathed. I couldn't stop the tears. He held me as I cried, murmuring consolations in my ear as he petted my hair. When we finally broke apart, he went back to his side of the room and pulled the curtain. I sat down on my bed. I felt completely empty.

His voice came from behind the fabric. "You didn't say whole truth." From behind the fabric I could only make out his imposing frame. He didn't sound mad, just slightly displeased.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I speak to Liz. Very nice girl. Very in love with you. You know she wouldn't leave you."

"Mikael, what are you saying?"

He didn't respond, and I saw his shape lift his sheets and lie down.

The next day, I woke up and got dressed in my workout clothes. I peeked behind the curtain, but Mikael wasn't there. I checked downstairs, and he wasn't in the kitchen either, nor outside when I looked out the window. The car was also missing. It was odd, but I went back upstairs and did my workout myself. It didn't feel the same without a congratulatory voice whenever I finished a set or a strong hand on my back to guide me through complicated exercises, but I got through them anyways.

I took a quick shower and headed into the kitchen to pour myself some cereal. I ate in silence, then got up to work on my paper. I wrote for a while, but I quickly ran into a problem I couldn't solve and got up to clear my head. I went back downstairs but there wasn't much to do. Without Mikael asking me to help him around, I realized that I had no idea how to pass the time. Liz wasn't replying to my messages, so she must have been sleeping. I watched videos for a while and practiced my makeup a bit, which did keep me entertained for a while, but I soon grew bored and went to sleep early.

Mikael didn't come back the next day, or the day after that. There was enough food, but I just felt so lonely. Finally, on the fourth day, I heard his car pull into the driveway. I rushed to the door to see his Olympian body emerge from the vehicle.

When he saw me, he laughed. "I'm back!"

I started laughing too. I didn't know why, I just felt so relieved that he was back home.

He explained to me that he had had to leave for a few days for a conference in a city that was pretty far away. He had forgotten to tell me the night before because of what had happened, and didn't want to wake me up in the morning. It felt nice to know why he had left, but I pouted and told him he should've sent me a message.

"I was worried, you know? You're so stupid." I reprimanded him.

He just grinned. "Okay, flicka. I understand."

He picked up his luggage and went upstairs to unpack, and I followed him. When he started putting his clothes away, I looked around for something to do before finally sitting at my desk to work on my paper. I couldn't keep my eyes off him though, and didn't get any work done. When he had finished, he started to undress, much like he had a few nights ago. At this point, I was completely entranced by him. Each piece of clothing that was stripped from his body revealed a new set of firm, strong muscles that I had missed so sorely. I didn't turn away when slowly pulled down his briefs, only to uncover his imposing dick. It was somehow even better than I remembered. Long, thick, perfectly sculpted as though an artist had personally crafted it with the utmost care. He looked up and smiled, pointing at his mouth. Crap! I had been staring with a open mouth this whole time like some dumb ditz. Embarrassed, I got up and left him, taking out some food for dinner.

During dinner, to celebrate his return, we opened a bottle of vodka that he had just bought, which we drank during a lively conversation about his conference. I couldn't get enough of the sweet, comforting tones of his voice. We had fun taking shots, and while I got drunker by the minute Mikael was standing up remarkably well. The momentum carried over after the meal, when he put on a movie and I followed him to the couch. I didn't really care about what we were going to watch, but a part of me wanted to spend more time with him and I didn't have the mind to say no. I sat down on the right side, right next to the arm, and he sat down right next to me, blocking me in.

We started the movie, it was some dumb action blockbuster, a genre that I wasn't too fond of. It didn't matter though, since I only had eyes for Mikael's massive dick that I could clearly make out under his jeans. I looked up at him and saw he was fully concentrating on the screen, then kept on staring. God, it was so huge. It was flopped so nonchalantly in my direction, didn't it bother him to have it trail down his pants? After thirty minutes or so my arms started getting tired. I put my right one on the couch arm, but I didn't really know where to put my left one. I looked at Mikael's bulging thighs. He wouldn't mind if I put my arm down, right? He was so close to me, I doubted he would be annoyed that I touched him. Softly, I laid my hand on his leg. Just a few centimeters away was his dick. I could feel it's warmth. He was still watching the movie.

I put my hand on his cock. It was strong, pulsating, and surprisingly hot. My hand felt so dainty and small in comparison. The second I touched it, he swiftly unzipped his jeans and pulled it out. If I hadn't been as buzzed, I would've ran by this point. Somewhere in my conscience, a part of my brain was against this, knew where it was going. But I couldn't stop myself. I laced both of my hands around his dick, up and down, up and down as it slowly grew bigger and bigger. I enjoyed the control I had over it. Once it reached an impressive seven inches, I stopped. It was so big that it bent slightly backwards. Shocked, I stared at it, mouth agape. I had never seen a dick that big before.

"Do you want it?" Mikael asked.

I froze, a heat welling up in me. The logical part of my brain was telling me to run right now, to go upstairs and forget this ever happened. But god, I wanted that dick so badly. I could feel a pulsating heat right about my crotch that was aching for it so badly. My nipples felt hot. I could feel the saliva dripping from my mouth. Fuck, I was drooling like some sort of bitch in heat. I couldn't make a choice.

Mikael suddenly leapt up, picking me up against his torso with him, holding my legs high above my head. I thought I was nowhere near this flexible, I was completely folded in half! Using a free hand, he lowered my tight pants. My asshole was poised directly over his dick.

"The exercise help you well." Mikael stated. "I wanted you since I see you on the app. Such beauty, you only needed little help. I'm going to fuck you. If you don't want me to, then tell me."

I didn't.

I was slowly lowered onto his lubed dick, and it circled around my anus predatorily. Slowly but surely, it moved its way past my alcohol-relaxed muscles and into me. It hurt at first, but the farther in he got the less it hurt. I gasped. I felt so full. Once he got as far as he could go, he grabbed me with both of his arms and started moving me up and down, building up a gradual rhythm. Ripples of sparks pulsated from my prostate, causing me to moan softly. Mikael took that as a signal to go harder, pulling out more and plunging deeper with every thrust. Electricity was coursing through my spine, bringing me to heights of pleasure I could never even have dreamed of. I could feel an orgasm building up. I knew that if I cummed like this, I would never be able to go back. A part of me held on for as long as it could, grasped what was left of my masculinity, trying to delay it. Suddenly, he pulled me closer to him and thrusted inside of me again, rubbing my prostate with the full length of his dick. I climaxed hard, spraying cum everywhere, my legs shaking wildly.

I had never ejaculated that hard in my life. I was so tired I couldn't move. He carried me over to the couch, where I thought he was going to put me down, but instead he just put me on all fours and assumed a doggy-style position behind me.

"Wait, Mikael, stop..." I pleaded.

"I not finished yet." He simply stated.

Oh god. He was going to fuck me again. I didn't even feel individual sensations now. I was still so sensitive that everything just felt like one big mass of pleasure. He wasn't going slowly either. While before he had clearly been trying to get me off, now it was his turn to cum. He snaked his hands up my shirt and started playing with my nipples, making me climax again. By this point, covered in sweat and juices, my hair flying wildly around me, I looked like a mess.

My phone started to ring in my back pocket. Unrelenting in his rhythm, Mikael let go of my nipples and fished it out.

"It's Liz." He said.

His words worked their way through the thick fog in my mind. "Nyo... sthap, please dwon't..." I was too weak to grab it from him.

He kept on fucking me as he answered the phone. He turned on the camera and pointed it towards me. I hid my face under my arms. There I was, wearing women's clothes and makeup, my long blonde hair flying all over, getting fucked by another dude. Everything was silent for a few moments.

"Sky, what the fuck?" Liz's voice came through the phone. "Mikael had told me about this but I didn't... I didn't think it was true."

So that was what Mikael had been talking about with Liz on the phone. I stifled my moans and turned my made-up, freshly fucked face to the camera.

"I... I'm showwy." I halted.

She hung up, and with a grunt, Mikael picked up the pace, making me climax again. Suddenly, he ejaculated, and I felt rope after rope of hot cum fill me up inside. He finally let my body hit the couch. I looked up to him, to that perfect man, and he leaned in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of bed, stretching in my pink nightie and going downstairs. I greeted Mikael with a kiss and sat down for breakfast. It had been three months since then. After the fuck, I had accepted that I felt happier as a feminine bottom and had continued to fuck with Mikael. He ended up admitting that he knew I was a bottom at sight, and had done everything he could to make me into this new, feminine version of myself, including giving me hormones through the "supplements". I was angry that he had tricked me, but would have been lying if I said I wasn't happy now.

As we were talking, a car pulled up into the driveway. It was too early for the postal service.

"Can you go check who it is?" Asked Mikael.

"Dressed like this?" I asked, gesturing to my pajamas that barely covered my smooth, hairless body.

Mikael pointed at the pot he was stirring. "You want to cook then?" He joked.

He knew it was way too tall for me. I could barely see into the pot without standing on my toes. "Fine, I'll go and get dressed." I said. He slapped my ass as I ran up the stairs.

I threw on a pair of very tight jeans and a crop top, grabbed a heavy coat and went outside. I didn't recognize the car, and couldn't see who it was as I approached it. I could make out a lot of heavy luggages through the back window. As I tried peering through the glass, the door flew open, and out stepped Liz. I looked at her, astonished. I hadn't spoken to her since she last called, and the last thing I expected was to see her here. She didn't look happy.

I started. "Oh, uh, hi Liz." Not my strongest.

"Yeah, hi Sky." She said. "What is this, not talking to your girlfriend for three whole months?"

"Sorry, I didn't think you wanted to talk to me after... after..."

"So what, you just left me hanging instead?" She punched me. It wasn't a strong hit, but I was so weak it was enough to make me topple over into the snow.

She stood over me, angry, with tears in her eyes. "This is for lying to me." She said. I looked down. Then she jumped into the snow on top of me, straddling me. She held my face and gave me a long, passionate kiss. She seemed more excited and aroused then I had ever seen her when we used to have sex. "And this is because you're one sexy little bitch." She finished.

She read the incomprehension in my eyes. "Oh come on, it was a shock to see you getting fucked like that dressed like a girl, but we do have an open relationship after all." She complained. "Plus, you knew I always wanted to have a threesome! You could have just asked me and I would have come over."

I looked at the front door where Mikael was standing, smiling. "Since you wouldn't talk to me, it's your new boyfriend that had to help me prepare everything to move over." Liz explained. I blushed at the term boyfriend, but what did she mean? Move over?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She pointed at the car. "I had to find a new job, and when I was looking for one, I called you. I missed you and wasn't sure if you were going to come back, so I decided to look for something here."

I was speechless. Everything was going so well. "Liz I... I... thank you." I stammered.

She helped me up and hugged me. "Hey, don't sweat it, ok? I'm happy you're happy. Let's go inside now, ok? It's fucking freezing out here."

I laughed. "Yeah, let's go inside."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! This is the first multi-part story I've written. I'm not completely satisfied with it, but I think it's an okay first try.

More stories coming soon! Again, thank you so much for reading, I'm so happy that people enjoy my stories.