Welcome to the Club

Story Info
Intro to cuckolding.
1.5k words
4.05
33.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer57
writer57
62 Followers

Hello,

You're reading this because you and your wife undoubtedly know Jamal and you are considering a relationship with him and his crew. My wife and I have been in a relationship with The Crew for over a year and I'm writing to tell you what to expect. My wife, Laura, may from time to time write a bit, but she is generally very, uh, busy.

So first, yes he and his crew are for real. So there is no confusion and no one gets offended, let me be blunt. My wife and I enjoy our lifestyle, but it is not for everyone. I am a cuckold, which means I do not have sex outside of marriage and I willingly let other men fuck my wife. She is a hotwife, meaning that she enjoys fucking other men, specifically, black men, and James and his Crew fuck my wife a lot. There are about a dozen bulls, alphas, dominant Black men in The Crew and between them, they fuck my wife three to five hours a day.

So as I said, my wife is "busy." Most of the time one or more of the guys is with my wife. Right now, Trey and Steve are in our bedroom with her. They came over about an hour ago. I can hear them talking, earlier the bed was creaking, and she was cumming and egging them on.

I'm sure on the big questions you have is about sex. As I'm sure you've figured out, my wife is having the best sex of her life and more sex than ever before. She says she's never been more sexually satisfied or had such a high libido. You may find it surprising, that I also feel I have the best sex life I've ever had. I am constantly hard. Although I don't have intercourse with my wife, I do lick her multiple times a day and I am addicted to her pussy and ass. Burying my face in her freshly fucked pussy or between her ass cheeks is the most satisfying sexual experience imaginable.

As a cuckold husband, controlling your orgasms is key. If you cum early, you won't enjoy it. I never cum without my wife's permission. While I am free to jack off whenever I'd like, as you can imagine I can't do that very much when I'm always so close to orgasm. Usually after my wife is done getting fucked for the day and after I've licked her clean, I kneel next to her as she lays in bed and she watches me jack off and cum on her.

We have a little ritual where I beg her for permission to cum, she teases me, and eventually I get to cum. It is incredibly erotic having just licked another mans semen from your wife's pussy to be kneeling over her beautiful sweaty naked body, begging her for permission to orgasm. Sometimes she'll tie a lead around my balls, well have me tie one and give her the end. After I explode all over her and lick her clean, we go to sleep together in our bed with the scent of her bull Usually they'll make a point to fuck her on my side of the bed so I end up sleeping in a wet spot, but that's a minor downside to such amazing sex.

You may wonder how my wife is able to maintain her job and still spend so much time getting fucked. Fortunately, she is high enough up at her company that she was able to "hire" a consulting company Jamal created. Her work pays for 15 consulting hours a week to help her with her work. It actually creates more work for her because she has to create projects and progress reports for the work, but it also means that for an average of three hours a day she is getting fucked at work. They have private office space, the conference rooms, store rooms, my wife's office and various other places where they use her.

From day to day she never knows who from the crew will show up. I realize I never described the crew to you. They are all black men, very fit, muscular and all over 6'0" tall. They are all also exceptionally well endowed. They are all very dominant, and all seem to enjoy name calling and putting my wife in compromising positions. They do however each have very different personalities and kinks. Steve likes to spank and Trey is all about head. Laura usually has a sore throat for a day or so after being with Trey.

When I went into the bedroom earlier to get something, Steve had Laura across his lap and had her entire ass bright red. That enough was enough to have her crying as he continued to wail on her ass. At the same time Trey was holding her head back by her hair, had his other hand under her throat and had his entire 9 inches down her throat. She was gagging as he fucked her throat and I could see it bulge as he thrust into her. I could also of course see her dripping pussy and know that she was enjoying it 100%. And this is a typical evening, like 20 minutes ago.

But that's just those guys, Ahmed loves anal, which is unfortunate because his cock is probably the thickest of thick, and they're all thick. DeShawn is probably the hardest of the crew. He's into pain and has definitely stretched her limits. I could go through all the guys, but that's not the point here.

I'm sure another question you have is safe sex. The entire Crew is SDT free and after you get to know them, you'll know they will stay that way. So their not using condoms isn't an issue - not that they'd be able to find ones that fit anyway. This brings us to birth control. It is entirely a decision between you and Jamal, but we made the choice to put him in charge of birth control. We personally felt that it seemed like we were using them for sex if we controlled everything. The way it works is that every month when my wife gets her birth control, she gives it to him. He then gives her a month's worth of pills. We don't know if the pills he gives us are birth control or sugar pills. It adds a lot to our excitement knowing that at any time any of the guys could be impregnating her. Jamal has said that he wants to breed my wife and we're ok with that and raising a bi-racial child. One other tantalizing item we agreed on is that Jamal could decide if the child would be his, or if we'd have a "party," and not know who the father was.

About six months ago after discussing a "party," with us and we agreed. It turned out to be bigger than we thought, but it was amazing. The fraternity on campus that Jamal advises had a party. After ensuring everyone was clean, he presented my wife and I to the guys. He ordered me to explain our relationship to the young men while I stripped my wife. He then said he would be leaving us at the frat house, with the 30 guys, for the weekend. Just before he left, he handed my wife a set of handcuffs, she expertly stripped me, leading to a lot of laughing and pointing when my small white cock popped free, and then cuffed my hands behind my back. I spent the next 48 hours watching 30 black men bring my wife to more orgasms than I thought possible. Needless to say she loved it and I had never been so hard.

Also, I don't know how much Jamal has told you, but the crew serves both to keep his married white whores (what he calls our wives) satisfied and also to remind them, that they are as he says, "fuck meat." They are not his girlfriend, or lover, they are there for one purpose, and that is to be sex toys for the crew. Now having said that, they don't just fuck. Everyone one of the crew has made passionate love to my wife multiple times. Complete with deep kissing, pillowtalk, and one-on-one weekends away.

I'm trying to think of what other questions you might have? We provided Jamal with a key to our home and he is free to come by whenever he wants. The other guys text first or Jamal texts us they will be coming over.

Frequently one of the guys will want to take my wife on a date. They always dress her for show. She almost never ends up coming home with panties (on the rare occasion she starts with them). Sometimes I am invited along. If so, her date usually enjoys making it very clear that I am her husband and he is fucking her. They've brought her to strip clubs, bdsm clubs. They've had her strip, suck and fuck in public.

Most of the time though, it's just sex. Lots and lots of great sex. We both highly recommend it. Please let us, well I guess me, since my wife is "busy," know if you want more details about anything.

writer57
writer57
62 Followers