Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

Ma brought her huge fat fingers up and squeezed Kimberly's impressive mounds roughly. "Oooh yes, these feel great!" Ma said with heavy breathing.

Kim squirmed in her sleep as she was groped and fondled by this ugly monster. Ma slid a hand down inside the blonde's pants and rubbed her shaven cunt. She felt Kim becoming wet as she was molested. Ma brought her hand back up and sniffed her fingers. "Mmm such a sweet smell your pussy has!"

She licked the tops of Kim's tits before she descended south. She hooked her fingers inside the unconscious blonde's pants and yanked them down and off her shapely legs. Ma tossed the panties and pants into the corner of the room as she looked at the blonde's womanhood in all its glory.

Ma's tongue came crawling out of her deformed mouth like a slithering snake. The appendage reached inhuman like lengths as she brought her face down between Kim's thick thighs. Her tongue finding its way inside her wet cunt and probing her insides. Kim squirmed as the slippery muscle worked its way deep in her snatch.

Ma's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the taste of Kim's pussy was extremely yummy and sweet. Her tongue reached the back of the blonde's womb and then Ma began thrusting it in and out like some sort of cock.

"Mmm... Emm!!" Kim said as she awoke. Her good dream of having an intense love making session with her girlfriend, Rebecca, now was a horrifying nightmare. She looked down to see a fat, hideous monster eating out her tight pussy. She obese beast made pleasured moans as she feasted on Kim's cunt.

Kim tried to scream but found her mouth gagged with her own shirt. She went to kick the creature but Ma quickly held down by the ankles. Ma used this to spread Kimberly's legs further apart as she munched down on the blonde's muff.

Kim thrashed as he pussy was invaded by Ma. She cried through her gag and tears streamed down her face.

Each girl now in the hands of the family. The twins feasting themselves on Shannon's tasty breast milk. Rebecca being pounded roughly in the woods by Pa's huge cock. And Kim having her pussy devoured by Ma. The trio's once happy trip is now a scary movie as each girl is molested and taken by each member of the Family.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12