All Comments on 'Welcome to the Family Ch. 01'

by IronLacedCarbon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It took me a couple of days to catch up my reading but this story was well worth it. You managed to create some unusually talented characters in a situation that is somewhat difficult to get a proper grasp on but is not the least bit less of a deeply interesting tale. I am sure things will become clearer for me as more of the story unwinds and more backstory of the characters and in general uncovers itself. I get a major kick out of the hypnotic eyes angle which seems to be an ability on both Izzy and Miss Roth I believe. Either way, I cannot wait to get deeper into this world and see how it plays out. Excellent job on a first chapter and a new tale. Thanks.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 3 years ago

This is great! What intriguing characters, There are secrets yet to be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was sold at your intro, hilarious. Story was fun I hope you continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronLacedCarbon@IronLacedCarbon
Hello! I'm sad to say this, but I'm done with Literotica for the foreseeable future. However, I'm kicking ass on CHYOA! https://chyoa.com/user/IronLacedCarbon If you'd like to keep up to date on my most recent works, and get some early-access content, feel free to join by ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES