Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy's expression was one of sudden panic when she realized I wasn't under that witchy spell of her's anymore, and my own face attained a wide, eager smile.

"You're getting sloppy." I said, then snapped my arms above my head to grab at the sides of her lower torso while bringing my hips and knees up to gently clamp down below her rising head as it tried to back up and evade my motions. With my hands, I pulled and pushed her body up and over me while using my legs to ensure her head was kept in place over mine but with just enough force to let it roll forward with her body. Once her body was upside down and positioned straight up in the air; in once swift, coordinated movement, I released her head and dropped my hips, then lifted my back from the couch a bit to rotate my grip from her waist and placed one palm on her upper back to guide her body onto mine as the other pulled at and slammed her butt right down into my lap.

She cried out as she spun in the air, and then let out an adorable "oof" when the back of her lithe body impacted onto the front of mine. Without hesitation, I securely wrapped my legs around her own slender stems and locked my arms around her squishy, pert chest to suspend her's. Izzy paused for a moment as she realized what had just happened to her, but I could virtually see the steam coming out of her ears from where they were hidden under her long and unkempt hair, just as her face blushed brightly with a noticeable, familiar redness.

"Let go of me, you oaf!" She shouted, struggling against my toned limbs to no avail in the slightest. "You can't just say stuff like that and then do this!"

"You probably could've stopped me, but it looks like I accidentally found a way to finally break that stupid spell of yours." I growled, doing my best to not constrict her body too tightly. "But, I do love you, Izzy. I really do."

She froze up again just like before, and I couldn't help but relax my hold over her and bust out into a fit laughter from underneath her.

Instantly sitting upright in my lap while facing away from me, I could only imagine what kind of embarrassed, humiliated, pissed-off face she could be-

"Oh." I mumbled aloud as she turned her head, tears streaming down her cheeks with her mouth twisted into a heart-breaking frown. "S-sorry?" I asked, raising my hands in defense. "I mean, not really, but-"

"You're not mad?" Izzy managed to ask as she held back and swallowed a sob, bringing up her arms to cross them over her chest and tightly clutch onto her shoulders.

I hesitated. It took me a moment to figure out what she meant, and I think I understood where she was coming from. I wasn't mad, no, but you can bet that I certainly had questions.

"That you've been, what, hypnotizing me?" I said, then cleared my throat and propped myself up onto my elbows, doing my best to remain calm and collected as the realization of what she was able to do to me slowly sunk in. I watched Izzy's eyes closely for any sign of unusual activity. "Depends... Why do you do it?"

"I... I don't know, I just can't help myself. It's like an itch I have to scratch, I suppose." She said, turning away. "I don't make you do anything bad, or put ideas in your head... Often." Izzy mumbled that last part, but it didn't escape my ears. "I just like it when you're all sleepy and sweet to me like that."

Once she finished speaking, Izzy began to gently rock and grind her hips against my crotch, which caused an immediate reaction from a confined and uninvited guest in my dark jeans. Damn it. Women themselves just had a natural magic about them, especially ones as cute as Izzy.

"For instance, and while I am beautiful, I made you think that I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever laid eyes on..."

I let out a groan as she pressed her soft, round ass against my tight bulge. What she said was half true; there was no one in the world that could compare to her looks, but that didn't have anything to do with... No, whether it was a weird, hypnotic suggestion or not, there was no way in the world I wouldn't have already thought that beforehand.

Right?

"And I really do appreciate you letting me stay with you rent-free, although you can't deny the certain... perks that come along with it." Izzy said, sliding backward onto my bare stomach so that she could undo my pants. She was both correct in the second half of her statement and an expert at fishing out my cock from any pair of bottoms I wore, being that she practiced this act more than once a day, every day on me since the day after she moved in.

... While I can see myself being initially uncomfortable with a situation like she was hinting towards, it's not like I ultimately would've kicked Izzy out after I learned about what kind of a nympho that the silver-haired catgirl really was deep down.

"Hey, just so long as I'm the only one getting these perks, you can stay as long as you like." I said, then managed a chuckle. "I don't think you really understand what can classify as a rent payment. I know how crude this sounds, but hey, cash, grass, or ass. I'll take all forms of payment."

I let out a sigh as I felt the fresh air engulf my rock-solid erection, then looked up just as soon as Izzy craned her neck further back around this time, her glowing, purple eyes caught the center of my attention without fail and I could feel my entire body relax from under her. If my elbows weren't propped up behind me the way they were, I likely would've fallen back and have had the spell broken again, but nope. I was caught in her trap once more.

"Shit." I mumbled, my expression falling blank as my head wobbled and swayed, still looking directly into her eyes.

"And it only really happens when I'm horny, for some reason." Izzy said, managing a light smile and giggle following her words. "But don't worry... If you promise not to get mad that this is how I like to do things, then I promise I'll make you stop forgetting about all the times I that do use it."

Both of her hands firmly wrapped around my wildly twitching cock, and despite the fact I wasn't able to see the sight directly, I knew she was subconsciously trying to make the tips of her index finger and thumb touch one another judging by the specific pressure applied by those parts of her hands. The way she was enamoured, fascinated by his large dick was a both a huge turn on, as well as a relief on my end of things. The only couple of girls that I'd dated in the past that weren't afraid of his size were, well, to be polite: "Larger women."

"But you have to promise me... I won't make you do that, either. That's up to you." Izzy said whimsically as she released his dejected dick and spun around on his tight abdomen to face him completely, her attitude having completely changed from a vulnerable, crying mess back to her usual, sadistic self, though the dried stream of tears on her make-up-free face were still somewhat noticeable.

"... I have one condition." I said after a moment of thought, unable to look away from the swirling, violet-colored eyes that had my basic motor controls pacified and forced me into a state of open suggestibility. While I was aware of what she could do, what I had expected she could do to me all along, I wasn't afraid. In fact, if I could've felt anything aside from an odd mixture of comfort and sexual frustration in that moment, it would've been excitement, and then panic. "And, I don't want you to get offended by it."

And for once, supposedly the first time, I really wished that I wasn't as honest as I was apparently forced to be when under her spell.

"Really?" Izzy's smile didn't fall, but she furrowed her brow at my response. I just hoped she didn't feel the need to assault me when I wasn't in any position to fight back. That, I was actually afraid of more than anything else, I realized. "I'm almost afraid to ask." She said.

She didn't have to, thanks to my big mouth and eager, subconscious desires.

"Could you use your power to make me believe that you've got bigger tits?" My mouth said, even though my mind begged it not to. "Nothing against what you've got to work with already, it's just-"

SMACK!

... Aaand here comes the blacking-out part, I thought, just before everything went, well, black.

-----

"Stupid." I spat, my teeth grit and hands furiously pumping away at Blake's big, delicious cock.

"Bastard." How dare he suggest I do such a thing! I mean, I may have used my abilities in the past on myself once or twice in the mirror for experimentation purposes in the past, but for him...

"Idiot." The nerve of this boy, I thought to myself, which was only one of many bitter thoughts that were swirling around in my head as I brought up a thumb and swirled it around the tip of his cockhead while my other hand went down to fondle his tight, swollen, and readily twitching balls, hunched down between his open legs in front of him as he lay sleeping on the couch.

"Jerk." I said lastly, before pulling my hand away and diving down onto the first few inches of his cock, making sure his throbbing tool was as far back in my mouth as it would allow just as he began to unconsciously unload the pent-up seed stored up in his sack from the few hours I'd spent edging him that day, which instantly had a reaction and gave the entirety of my nervous system a quick jolt. Blake wasn't aware of it, but I was just as good at putting his dick back into his pants as I was getting it out, and once he'd originally referred to me as, "The love of his life," of all things, during his most recent retelling of our father's funeral, I knew that my surprised reaction had broken the hypnotic trance I'd put him under and had only moments to act.

Now, he was back under again, and I could get the meal I'd be so carefully preparing for myself without him spoiling my enjoyment with his own.

"I love you, Isabelle." I gasped and around his member as his words echoed through my clouded mind, continuing to force myself down and it further into my greedy throat, inch after inch after inch, biting down hard on the base where his cock and crotch met just as my body was set ablaze with euphoric pleasure. My entire nervous system lit up like a christmas tree when his thick, creamy seed really began to let loose within me, and I seemed to be salivating just as much as my intimates were visibly soaking the crotch of my, er, technically Blake's, thick bottoms. Twitching and trembling in absolute, raw ecstasy, I just continued to suck, slurp, and gag away at the short man's thick, lower-cock with vigor, but found myself unable to ultimately move from where my teeth had chomped into him.

By the time his massive load was slowing to a stop, my own, lengthy orgasm was on the decline, and my head was winding down like a spinning top that was losing momentum. I wasn't sure how long I'd been laying there with Blake's fat cock down my throat, but the urge to breathe was arising within the panic center of my mind, I figured as I pulled my mouth away and let out a plop when his cockhead escaped my lips. It didn't register to my mind at first, but the action itself felt odd, as if it took a slight bit of effort to actually remove myself from his sweet-tasting flesh.

Still half-erect and drooling what was left of his spent sack, I glanced up in my haze at where I may have left a mark. Unmistakably, there were two puncture marks where my canines had been forced into his crotch, something that's never happened before during one of our one-sided sessions. Thankfully there wasn't any sign of blood or torn skin (or cum, which I was more than proud of), so surely the marks would be long gone by the time he might realize they were there, I hoped, not really wanting to have to explain that one away.

I collapsed back onto the arm of the couch opposite the one that Blake's head was laying against, then let out a sigh and smiled at the sight of my hunky, sexy half-brother and his big, stupid dick as it finally and completely delated, but still retained an intimidating bigness about it, emphasized by the young man's short stature. Then, I glanced down to the modest mounds within the shirt of his that I'd borrowed, suddenly feeling a bit disappointed with myself for getting so offended by his earlier condition. It made sense, really; if I had a larger bust, then I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to truly satisfy him in every way possible, once he was ready to learn the truth about who he was, and about how he and I share the same blood.

... Perhaps I may have acted a bit too hastily in rejecting his proposal, I thought to myself with a slight frown.

A sudden and quick rasp of knocks at the door caused my heart to skip a beat and my thoughts to sober up back into the present situation, realizing that both Blake and I looked quite disheveled.

Without a second thought, I flopped his gorgeous, saliva-soaked dick back into his pants and zipped them up, then quickly rolled off of the couch and jogged over towards a mirror handing over on one of the living room walls to straighten up my hair.

Once that was done, I looked my reflection dead in the eyes and took a deep breath. I closed them for a moment, then reopened them to find that the glittering purple of their iris had changed into a dull, black-brown color. Good, I thought, whoever this visitor was could believe her silvery hair was due to hair dye, I'd always found it hard to explain away the natural violet of my eyes without sounding like one of those oddballs who wear colored contacts.

Thankfully, if I suppressed what little power I actually had to the most minute of flows through my system, my eyes would revert to something similar to what Blake's looked like. Oddly enough, I hadn't known I could do that until the prospect of him being powerless came to mind. After that, it was simply a matter of light experimentation and diligent discipline. It was a shame that discipline wasn't my strong suit, or else I'd be able to keep this disguise up for more than a few minutes. The only people that ever stopped by to see black at a late time like this were his friends Dominic and Justin, and those two morons were easy enough to shoo-off with enough persistence.

In a few moments, I was standing there at the door giving my appearance one final check, then swallowed as I collected what was left of myself and opened up the door.

I instantly realized that I maybe should've looked through the peep-hole first, because the six-foot-tall, giant of a woman that was awaiting to greet me sent a wave of terror through the whole of my being.

This beautiful, strawberry-blonde-headed, bombshell was wearing a simple, green, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of brown, khaki pants, each of them tightly hugging her curves while simultaneously displaying the full, roundness of her breasts and the wide, ample junk she was carrying in her envy-inducing truck. I was paralysed by how soft and feminie every single one of her features were despite how tall the woman was, and the warm, friendly smile under a pair of large, round glasses was just as unnerving as how she gazed straight forward and right over my head, as if she couldn't-... Oh, I thought, struck by an odd rush of sympathy as I spotted the thin, white walking stick in her hand.

Her lips parted and it looked as though she was about to say something, but there was a slight twitch of her nose just before that; her smile dissolved into a frown, then into a scowl while her empty gaze slowly lowered to face me.

... Who on Earth was this woman?

"Who might you be, Miss? And where can I find my tenant?"

Tenant? Wait, that must mean this absolute beast was...

"M-Miss Roth?" I asked, cocking my head to the side as my eyes became slightly wider.

I couldn't quite place it, but there was an odd, musky odor that flowed into the room after a moment, and something about it made my baby-smooth skin perk up with gooseflesh and caused my heart to thunder within my chest.

"Oh, lovely. It appears that we have the same name, Miss Roth." She said, her expression unchanging and tone less kind than the last she spoke. The tan-skinned, blind woman who appeared to be in her early thirties raised her cane in a flash, striking my sensitive pussy with a quick and precise rap. I let out a squeak of pain and jumped back, placing my hand on the open door in preparation to slam in on her. However, her reflexes were suspiciously amazing for someone who apparently couldn't see, I hopelessly thought to myself when her cane stuck me again, sending a flare of pain throughout my fingers. "However, I wouldn't go so far as to be so shameless as yourself, answering the door of another's home while I reaked of sweat and sex. Pitiful." Miss Roth spat in her shrewd, English accent, then did so literally on the hallway's dark blue carpeting.

Quickly recoiling and recovering from her second attack, I stepped back once again, just until her words sunk in. My undamaged hand slowly reached down to feel that there was indeed a visible wet-spot in the crotch of my bottoms, right where the sting of her first strike had landed. This woman may not be able to see, but that nose of hers was just as sharp as her accent, it seemed, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like my own mother just barged in on me having a shag with my brother.

Humiliated, ashamed, and on the defensive, in other words.

"I'll only ask you one more time, young lady..." Miss Roth began, taking a few steps into the apartment. "Who are you, and how do you know my darling tenant?"

"Darl-?" I was about to say, but when she raised the came I realized I was better off coming clear to an extent, or else this crazy, jealous woman was going to treat me like my eldest sister treated her favorite boy-toys when they acted up. "Eherm. I'm Izzy, and moved in with Blake after his father died, and he's asleep on the couch over there, and don't you dare hit me ag-"

"Oh, so you're this Isabelle woman that he's told me so much about. Why didn't you just say so? Aha!" Miss Roth said, her expression and demeanor flipping in an instant from hostile to friendly. "Call me old fashioned, but I still like to send letters, and Blake and I write each other back-and-forth all the time when he's up at work. Being a mail-man has such fun perks, wouldn't you agree?"

I was just as speechless as I was confused. Not by her words, though, he had told me several times that he likes to write people on his down-time at the post office, but by the fact she instantly turned away without awaiting a response and walked over to where Blake was laying on the couch. It was clear she knew the layout of his small living room, not needing her walking-stick to inform her of the coffee-table and recliner she had to pass around in order to reach him, and it was also clear that this woman was likely one of the main factors behind Blake's suggestion for him to perceive my breasts to be larger, because the cantaloupes sloshing around in Miss Roth's thin top and bra were both captivating and enticing, even to me.

Don't get me wrong, if Miss Roth hadn't made the insane impression that she just had, I'd be trying to get those glasses off of her striking face to see if I was able to use my abilities on someone who was blind.

The things I'd make her do would pale in comparison to the tame acts I've performed on Blake thus far, and he would certainly share in all of the degrading, perverted things that the two of us could make her do. One of Blake's subconscious fetishes involved girls in thin, skin-tight attire that gave them the aesthetics of being a cow-girl, I'd learned during one of our lap-pillow sessions on the couch, and this tall, large-breasted amazon would be an amazing fit for such a scenario. False horns in that mess of a golden crown, a few printed sleeves for her athletic, tanned limbs, maybe even a hooped nose-ring in the center of her slender, freckled face with a pair of nipple-piercings to match.