Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps if the time came, we could find a way to get her pregnant and have her start producing milk, just to really complete the picture...

Although, that thought was stuffed away for future conspiring. Right then, I was more concerned with the fact that Miss Roth had taken it upon herself to lift up Blake's upper body and slip right under him to lay his head in her lap. Y'know, just like I, and I alone, am allowed to do.

Miss Roth's smile grew wider, not bothering to turn away from Blake as she allowed his unconscious form to roll over onto his side to get more comfortable, tucking an arm under her smooth, bubbly thighs while he nuzzled at their topside.

... Just like he would do to mine.

The moment she began to trace her finger along the lining of his ear, something inside of me snapped. I hadn't realized exactly how much and how quickly anger and jealousy had built up within me at the sight of them sharing a moment that was sacred between my unassuming brother and I, but my next actions likely should've been thought out before acted on. I quickly stormed over towards the pair with a growl, my eyes lighting up with a bright violet color as my hand shot out to snatch Miss Roth's pair of glasses from her face.

Before I'd realized it, something told me that I now understood how Blake felt each time I had knocked him out in the past few weeks.

The last thing I heard was Miss Roth giggle before a swift upper-cut caused everything to go dark, and then she uttered a statement that was alarming for me to register during that very brief moment, on many levels.

"It appears that you and your mother are one in the same, pussycat."

-----

I woke up differently than I had been recently, for once.

Sure, I was in someone's lap and having my hair stroked, but the cushioning between the side of my face and arm was much more full and juicy than Izzy's soft, slender pair of thighs.

"Blake dear, you should've just told me that this was how you preferred to sleep, to begin with." Miss Roth's voice said from above. "And there I was, finding out about this little fact while across the world, and at the same time, being informed of a certain someone that you've allowed to stay here with you, without my consent."

I was too terrified to respond in that instant, and I definitely wasn't about to get up from her lap in fear of getting restrained and pushed back down into it. Miss Roth was the closest thing that I had left to a family member now, taking the place of an overbearing, dominatrix of an aunt that had too big a crush on her nephew. It was nice to have her in my life, but there was always a fine line to tread when dealing with her very sensitive nature.

"But what's done is done, I suppose." Miss Roth sighed, continuing to gently run her fingers across and through my short, black hair without pause. "She'd been here long enough, and if you're still alive and well by this point, then I don't see much harm in it all..."

"... Thanks for worrying about me, Miss Roth." I said, her words and the lack of continued, passive hostility growing in her tone suggested I might not be getting sent to the hospital tonight. Small victories, I thought to myself as I tried my utmost to relax.

After an innocent-sounding giggle from above, I saw and felt the soft, jiggly mass of her breasts press down onto the side of my face as she leaned down over me. As enjoyable as sensation was, part of me felt a bit of panic return. Miss Roth hadn't ever been this forward with me before, I thought; any sort of flirtatious or suggestive act or words she may have said in the past were always covered up by either a mix of light teasing and/or "constructive criticism."

"I will always worry and care for you, Blake." She said, then moaned, something I'd never heard her do in an erotic fashion; intentionally and seductively. My cock, which always seemed to be both spent and pent up lately, for some reason, quickly reacted to the sounds she began to make over me as she pulled away and sat up straight. "In any way that you desire..."

My head snapped up towards hers, looking into the eyes of a gorgeous face that was mostly obscured by the mountainous breasts hidden beneath her shirt. The way her shimmering, silver-grey iris' sparkled and twinkled without any direct light source affecting them was as amazing as ever, and didn't have the same, suffocating pacification that came along with Izzy's swirling, violet orbs. Speaking of which, Izzy hadn't wiped my memory, I realized.

This was the first time I was consciously aware that she'd been hypnotizing me.

Maybe I'd made some progress with her, whoever Izzy truly was behind that aggressively sexy facade she put on to mask whatever her real intentions were by coming to live with me. Either that, or maybe Izzy bumped into Miss Roth before she had the chance to, and was her usual, bratty self around the very proper and proud woman that his landlord was. Then, I suddenly wondered where Izzy was, but didn't dare look away from Miss Roth's gaze, which had just become somewhat... annoyed.

"Alas..." She said, then tightly grabbed at my face and pushed it back onto its side to face away from her. "It's too bad that you were just thinking about this new girlfriend of yours, and while looking up into my eyes, at that. You wound me, Blake." Miss Roth growled, wounding me by digging her long, sharp nails into where her fingers gripped at my head. "It seems that we just need to wait until you've matured a bit more, before I can commit to anything beyond that of a landlord-tenant relationship."

With a shove, Miss Roth pushed my head, and by proxy, my body off of her lap and couch, causing me to slump against the ground harder than I'd have preferred, face-down.

... Still, this whole situation was better than having either of us evicted from the apartment, I thought as I lay there like trapped prey that had surrendered to its capture.

Miss Roth stood up and grabbed her thin, walking cane from the coffee table, then carefully stepped over me with a giggle.

"I just came over to say my hello's and let you two love-birds know that I have returned. Tomorrow, I will return around lunch-time to receive your rent check. Can I assume that Miss Isabelle will be here to make the exchange for you?" She asked, already opening the front door to make a quick exit.

I sighed, then lifted myself up and looked over to the blind, busty amazon that was able to see without seeing, and who was gazing directly at me with a weak, almost forced smile.

"I'm sure she will be, Miss Roth... I'm sorry in advance, by the way, Izzy can be handful somet-"

"I'm glad to hear it." Miss Roth stated with an unkind tone to her sharp, proper way of speaking, cutting me off with that and the slam of my door.

"Hm." I mumbled, slowly getting up onto my feet. That wasn't how I thought things would go down when Miss Roth had returned, but I guess the outcome was better than expected, for the most part. I completely, undoubtedly pictured her and Izzy getting into a physical confrontation once the two of them finally... met.

Oh no.

I glanced towards the hallway before heading in that direction, and wasn't surprised to find that my door was slightly cracked open. I swallowed, hoping that I wasn't about to find Izzy bound and gagged from head-to-toe in rope and leather, all while letting out muffled screams for help because she was too stupid to play nice with a shrewd, hands-on buisnesswoman that once owned, managed, and operated a bondage-brothel in Germany for a decade all by herself, and having reached that status at the ripe, young age of twenty, at that. Izzy claimed to be royalty as a joke every-so-often, but that sort of attitude, serious or not, was one of Miss Roth's biggest pet-peeves.

"Pleasedon'tletmehavealawsuitonmyhandspleasedon'tlet-... Oh, thank God. She just took a nap." I sighed, watching and listening to Izzy's unconscious self squirm and moan atop the king-sized bed that took up most of the room's space, the outlines of her limbs in constant motion as they wiggled from underneath the thick, blue-grey, polyester quilt spread out across its surface.

"Izzy..." I said gently, then cleared my throat as I entered the room and clicked the door shut behind me, doing my best not to have her throw another tantrum by startling her out of a dream. "Are you awake?"

"Hm?" She moaned, then let out a long, meaningful yawn before slowly sitting up in the bed, exposing a sight that I'd have expected to only ever see in my own, wildest, teenage dreams. "Oh, yeah, I'm up."

Once she was upright, the quilt fell down and off of her naked torso, which was much different from the last time I'd seen her, as was the rest of her lithe, nimble body, aside from her big, pretty eyes. Izzy reached up to stretch, the sleek coat of snow-white fur covering her arms, as well as every other inch of her skin, standing on-end for a moment as she did so, just as her four-foot-long, tube-like tail lazily flopped around behind her naked frame. The two, large, actual cat-ears that were poking out from her long and silver hair twitched several times, along with the few, black whiskers on her still human-shaped cheeks.

"Ahhh..." She sighed, then looked up at me with a sleepy, care-free smile, and I took the time to admire how the elegant coat of fur across her body didn't touch her bright pink and rock-hard nipples. It didn't take long for that smile to drop, just as she remembered whatever may have happened between her and Miss Roth, because he couldn't imagine Izzy would've been talking about anyone else in her next statements. "Wh-... Where is that cheap-shotting bitch at?! Huh?!"

When Izzy slammed her fists down on the bed beside her extended legs and her tail wildly began to flick around behind her, she quickly looked down at her arms in shock, then up back up to me, who was, one could say, also shocked.

The anthropomorphic feline who had claimed to be a human woman named Isabelle looked up into my eyes, and I into hers from where she sat, both of us nervous and likely waiting for the other to say something first.

I guess she was more freaked out than I was. Not because of her transformation, mind you, but because of how quickly she lost the battle and said:

"Blake, I can explain..."

"Catgirl..." I said, at a loss for anything else to say, or ask. "You're an honest-to-God, goddamn furry?"

Izzy's eyebrow twitched at that last word. "Not-... Well, technically... Not all the time... Half? I don't know. This is all your stupid landlord's fault, though."

"... How?" I asked, stunned that she could blame this on Miss Roth, of all people. "Is she some kind of secret cat-witch like you?"

"First of all, ouch." She said, crossing her arms and turning away with her eyes closed, inflicting me with a twinge of guilt for my words, despite the weirdness of the whole situation. "Secondly... No. This Miss Roth is something else. Something worse..."

"Yeah, she's Miss Roth, a dangerous psychopath that isn't someone you should screw around with. I don't see what that has to do with you being a furry, though."

"Call me by that title one more time." Izzy dared, turning back to face him with wide, hateful, but still beautiful eyes. "If you value your life, then you will never refer to me as a-"

"Sorry, but I don't take orders from furries." I challenged, doing my best not to openly laugh at the vicious expression that came across her face in response, although I couldn't help but push out my chest and put my hands on my hips. "And especially not from domesticated catgirls like yourself."

"... Domesticated?" Izzy growled through her perfectly white and razor-sharp teeth, just as her eyes began to glow and melt when she got worked up.

I'd thought this was all fun and games per usual, but this version of Izzy lifted her extended palms and flexed her fingers in a show of aggression, allowing her pointy, black claws to extend out from the tips of her digits.

"... I love you?"

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. I write these silly tales for fun and barely understand the concept of love myself, so please excuse any chemically induced inaccuracies that may have (have likely) occurred within the first chapter of this odd love story. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which should debut within the next few hundred years or so!