Welcome to the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." I whimpered, tears of frustration running down my cheeks.

Jacob glanced over at me but acted as if he hadn't heard me. That only made my tears run faster.

"Please.. I'm sorry... I won't do it again... Just please. I can't take it any more." I started to beg, this time louder.

Rebecca glanced over at me this time but she didn't speak and didn't move other than continuing to ride Jacob with increased vigour, as if my words had only heightened her own pleasure.

I groaned loudly in frustration at being ignored. I considered using my safeword to end this torture but quickly decided against it. I'd wait a bit longer. If they continued to ignore me though I would have to as this was actually starting to bother me.

"Please Sir... Mistress... I can't take it any more. I'm sorry for what I did, I really am. I promise I won't do it again... Just please... Help me." I continued to beg.

Rebecca moaned. It was now clear that she did indeed find my begging arousing. Jacob looked at Rebecca and they exchanged some form of silent communication before Jacob looked at me.

"Help you with what Annabelle?" He asked me, a slight smirk pulling up the side of his lips.

I took a deep breath. They actually wanted me to say it. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. Looking away from them I said the words they wanted me to say.

"I need to cum. Help me. Please?" I said the last word softly, further tears running down my face, this time due to my embarrassment at having to say this.

I heard them exchange soft words too quite for me to make out their meaning. I looked back at them in time to see Rebecca climb off Jacob. Rebecca walked towards me and bent down and kissed me. I opened my mouth to accept her warm tongue, moaning against her lips.

I felt the bed shift as Jacob sat down beside me.

"Have you learnt your lesson then?" He asked as Rebecca broke off the kiss.

"Yes Sir. I'll never do it again. I promise." I answered swiftly and honestly. I would never make this mistake again. I don't think I could take this a second time.

"Good." Rebecca said before her lips met mine once again. I felt her reach up and massage one of my nipples, causing me to once again moan against her as my hips began to wiggle against the bed, desperate for their own attention.

They didn't have to wait long. I felt Jacob reach down and he lightly began to rub my engorged clit. His treatment was far too gentle for my liking but I didn't dare complain in case they both stopped.

I felt my pleasure rise, replacing the ache that has been growing due to their earlier torture. I moaned again as Rebecca's lips left mine and instead travelled south to take my nipple between her lips. She lightly licked the erect nub causing me to gasp. Then chucking to herself she bit down. I groaned at the pain as it mingled with the pleasure in a spectacular combination of sensations.

As I felt my pleasure rising I was getting ready to ask for permission to orgasm when Jacob removed his hand. I looked up, wondering if they were going to leave me wanting once again. I sighed in relief when I saw Jacob positioning himself so he could enter me.

He took his time, rubbing the head of his shaft up and down my wet slit slowly in anticipation. I groaned, desperate to feel him inside me, filling me.

Rebecca's head rose from my nipple, "Patience Annabelle. Good things come to those who wait." She whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe.

I waited as Jacob continued to tease me. After he had finished rubbing himself against me he entered me. First he pushed himself into me, ever so slightly before retreating out once again. He rubbed himself along the outside of my slit again. He repeated this several times before he quickly and forcibly trust all the way into me, making me gasp in shock.

My shock quickly turned to pleasure as he thrust in and out of me, quick and hard. As I felt my pleasure rising once again Rebecca sat up and straddled my head, facing Jacob. She lowered herself and I lifted my head up eager to please her. I licked her with great enthusiasm enjoying the taste of her as Jacob continued to pound me.

Above me I heard Jacob and Rebecca kissing. The sounds of their lips against each other joined in with my muffled moans.

I quickly felt my orgasm rising, filling my belly with the warm heat I had been craving so badly.

"Please... Can I cum?" I asked, hoping they could hear me since Rebecca's pussy was still against my face.

They broke off their kiss and Jacob said the two words I had been waiting to hear, "You may."

As soon as he finished speaking I felt someone's hand reach down and rub my clit quickly, pushing me over the edge. I moaned against Rebecca as my orgasm washed over me, my hips rising as much as they were able to meet Jacobs. I felt Jacobs orgasm joining my own, and Rebecca's soon after. We all moaned out together in our joint pleasure.

12