All Comments on 'Welcome to the Family Ch. 05 - Finale'

by Randomlylewd

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooooooo I can't believe that this is the end it was going so well and had so much potential

Sofia_TGSofia_TGover 1 year ago

hopefully we will get a "Some months later" chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait how the fuck did the dude get pregnant through anal sex???

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

the last chapter felt rushed .But still a Great story .

TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really dug this series, shame it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very sweet story. A little too much high-school drama for my taste, but still very enjoyable. The two figurative freaks committing to love and their dynamic being accepted by her family is a cute ending.

Wish you played a bit more with Victoria's natural submissiveness versus the dominance that's expected of her and maybe made Jamie's mark have a bigger effect on him outside of the partnership contract than you did. Feels like you established those things without ever using them.

There's barely an arc after the nurse's office incident: Victoria folded like a camping chair and Jamie had fun teasing her immediately. Speaking of which, I haven't practiced BDSM myself, but from what I've read in other more serious stories on this topic, Jamie was quite erratic at being the dominant. Which is fine, he's young and flawed, but you should have reflected it by Victoria being discontent as the submissive or becoming rebellious, as the result of inept domination. There's a potential arc right there with Jamie learning to do it right while juggling his addiction and managing Victoria.

As for Jamie apparently keeping Victoria at a distance for her sake, not his; you could have added a few scenes where we see that he wants to give in to romance, but stops himself and keeps it casual while Victoria attempts to dispel his hesitation. Not something I would enjoy, as mentioned, but people who like drama would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Re: "Wait how the fuck did the dude get pregnant through anal sex???"

Did you miss all of the supernatural stuff in the story or what? Magic, it was magic. Whether it was the magic seal or just his fantasy halfling-incubus physiology or both, I'm not sure.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Very interesting story.

MadMausMadMausover 1 year ago

Honestly I didn't think too much about James and Vicky at the beginning. They both where coming across as assholes in there own ways, but seeing their softer sides from time to time kept me interested. Very happy that I stuck with the story, and seeing at the end how they found love for each other.

But I agree that it would be nice to see another chapter with maybe getting to see what their weddings and honeymoons are like. If Thanksgiving is anything to go off of, the reception after James and Vicky get married must be really something to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree yes I think you should continue with the story. Like MadMuas suggested

RandomlylewdRandomlylewdover 1 year agoAuthor

This comment is coming in a lot late so I'm sorry, but thank you all for like liking the series. Honesty I was only supposed to make this a single short story, but things got away from me very quickly (⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠) as far as continuing the story goes I have no plans to do so, I like how ended things here, anything more would just feel repeatative and unnecessary. This is where things end with Jamie and Vicky, but I do have other stories if you're interested and seeing what else I like to randomly write about.

But once again thank you for sticking though the series I really appreciate it. Stay lewd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow. That was insanely hot and exotic. And so touching. It made me cry a little. I was so happy for them both. Now since this has to posted as anon.

Miss Kira Bangkok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous