Welcome to the Family Ch. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D... did I say you could stop bouncing?!" Alicia shouted at Stacy, who resumed her previous bouncing pace, but her eyes still moved between Jamie and her masters dick. His hand still jerking Alices cock. "Now-"

"Vicky." Jamie interrupted, as he stared into Victorias eyes now welling up with tears with a grin on his face. "Jerk off."

The other guests in the room turned to Jamie surprised by the sure-fire loss he just took, but despite the precum that leaked from her dick, Victoria managed to use one hand to jerk herself off while still pressing the wand to her clit, without uttering a single word.

She only glared at the scene unfolding before her, causing Victoria to bite down harshly on her lower lip, but remain silent.

"Stacy we're not done! Take..." Alicia started, only to hear Jamie let out a yawn, making her glance towards the boy to see the metallic piercing lying in the middle of his tongue, her cock twitching in Jamies hand now as precum slowly dripped down her shaft. "T... tongue..."

Hearing Alice, Jamie let out a small scoff before turning to the women and showing off his tongue piercing. "Interested?"

Alicias eyes remained glued onto Jamies mouth as her meat throbbed harder in his hand, curiosity getting the best of her.

"... Yo-"

"Mistress?" Stacy suddenly called out panicked, seeing the look on Alice face as she stared down at Jamie.

"And that's game!" Jamie cheered, followed by a small round of applause from the other woman on their thrones. "Wipes please, quick!"

Alicia watched the boy wide eyed with shock for a moment confused, until she finally put together what he'd done making her shoot up from her chair. "Y... you cheated! You piece shit!"

"Most people say thank you after a hand job, but sure you're welcome, Alexa" Jamie said, as he wiped his hand with a hand sanitizing wipe a maid brought for him.

"It's Alicia! You know it's Alicia!" Alicia shouted, storming off past the giggling women while Stacy rushed after her master. "Fuck!"

"On to the next game." Genie cheered, causing everyone to get up and out of their thrones while Jamie stayed behind, confusing Genie until she heard a groan making her look at her daughter finally freeing herself from the nipple weights. "... I take it you're done as well than?"

"Yeah, I think we're done." Jamie said, grinning as he watched Victoria collect herself.

Genie smiled at the two before nodding and closing the door behind her, leaving the two alone.

"... You did good." Jamie said, looking at Victorias sweaty form as she stood in place staring back at him. "For a quick shot."

"Thank you, Jay." Victoria said quietly, her face still beat red.

"... You hate me now?" Jamie asked, after a moment of silence.

"You said I'd be rewarded afterwards." Victoria said, tears finally falling from her eyes as she stared at Jamie. "... If I can, I'd like it to start now please."

Jamie smiled, staying silent before he tapped his thigh twice.

It wasn't a signal they'd ever rehearsed, but Victoria instantly understood his beckoning command and rushed towards Jamie, quickly jumping into his lap before kissing him as hard and as passionate as she could.

"Please.... no..." Victoria begged breathless, against the kiss unable to choose between talking and kissing, making Jamie bite onto her lower lip "a-ah."

Jamie tugged on her lip, until it finally snapped back into place making Victoria look down at him through teary eyes, before she leaned back down for another passionate kiss, this one a bit calmer as she pressed her body into his.

********

Not long after their intense make out session downstairs, Jamie and Victoria found themselves quickly getting dressed and heading upstairs, where they tore each other clothes off and fucked the day away.

So much time had passed from them fucking like rabbits, that they soon had to take a quick break mid-session to flick on a nearby light, that managed to later be kicked off the nightstand by Victoria.

Even when they both finally felt spent and shot out their very brain cells, because of Jamies reward Victoria was quick to latch herself onto Jamie, kissing him as if he were going to slip right through her fingers.

The two were currently laid out on the bed. Jamie on top of Victoria as they were locked in a deep kiss, her pussy still leaking out the previous loads he shot into her.

Jamie was letting himself get lost in the moment, not thinking about anything else other than moving his lips against Victorias, when he heard her sniffling confusing him.

"What's up?" Jamie asked, breaking the kiss to look at Victoria only for her arms to quickly loop around his neck, confusing him even more until he saw Victorias bloodshot red eyes and saw her weeping as she looked up at Jamie. "H-hey what's-"

"I don't want this to end." Victoria cried out, while Jamie stared are her puzzled. "The mark! Mom told me about the mark removal and it's time for her to get rid of it, but I don't want her to!"

"... Are-"

"I love you! I love you being my boyfriend, Jamie" Victoria continued, letting a hand go to wipe her tears. "A... and the mark means we'd be stuck together and get married and live together. I don't want it to go away."

Jamie was silent as he watched Victoria cry just from the idea of losing him, causing a clenching feeling in his chest. "... I-"

A sudden knock at the door cut Jamie off, making him jump startled and turn to the door before another knock came through.

"Of fucking course." Jamie said annoyed, slipping out from Victorias hold, stomping his way towards the door, not caring about being fully naked as he swung it open. "What?!"

Alicia who stood on the other side, flinched back a bit surprised at Jamies intensity before she cleared her throat. "If I'm not interrupting anything, I believe we-"

"You are, fuck off!"

With that Jamie slammed and locked the door behind him, ignoring Alicias calls before he turned back to Victoria to see her sitting up in bed. She got her crying under control, but she was still clearly upset.

"... The reason why Tia and I broke up... or any of my exs really, was because of me. They're always the ones to end the relationship." Jamie explained, gaining Victorias attention while he swallowed a lump in his throat. "People break up with me because... I'm a freak."

"Y-"

"I'm human yeah, but my personality is fucked Vicky, you've literally it multiple times." Jamie said with a sigh, walking back towards the bed. "I'm not into toys and all that, ropes are interesting but meh... it's... it's when I know that I'm in someone's head, that I actually get fucking excited."

As he spoke, memories of the look on Victorias face when Olive was sucking him off, flashed into his head making him shiver.

"... I'll make you watch your best friend suck my dick, I'll drop the smallest hints in an order just to see if you can pick them up, I like to see someone get embarrassed... and when there to the point they tear up..."

Finally at the bed, Jamie made his way over to Victoria and sat down in her lap facing her, letting him look deeply into her eyes while stroking her hair.

"Everyone always said that I was too intense for them... that I was too much. You haven't, but Vicky you're such a crybaby." Jamie said, with a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "You don't need freak lik-"

"I'm a freak too! My whole family are freaks!" Victoria quickly exclaimed, wrapping her hands around Jaimes waist. "You saw them today, they're weird! I'm weird! I like being embarrassed! A... and if it's only sometimes for punishment, I'm ok with Olive, I'll just be a really good girl for you!"

"... Vic-" Jamie tried, only for Victoria to press her lips against his for a longing kiss.

"I love you, Jamie" Victoria proudly declared, without an ounce of hesitation. "... Please don't go leave me."

Jamie was speechless for a moment before he let out a small sigh and turned away from Victoria intense gaze. "... I want you to fuck the shit outta me."

"... H-hu-" Victoria started, confused until she saw the tears welling up in Jamies eyes as he stared up at him.

"Fuck the shit of me, Victoria. Your allowed to fuck me however you fucking want, I don't care. Get me fucking pregnant and I'll marry you."

That was all Victoria needed to hear. Jamies words instantly revived her monster from its slumber. Still lubed from their previous fucking, Victoria slipped her cock deep into Jamies ass without warning in one hard shove, and picked him up by his thighs as she stood up on the bed to her hips into him.

"I love you!" Victoria shouted as she thrusted into Jamie cavity, her eyes glued on Jamies as he tried his very best to hold back his moans. "I love you so much, Jamie! I fucking love you!"

Victoria suddenly started thrusting into Jamie with no restraint, not holding anything back causing Jamie to go wide eyed and finally let out uncontrollable moans of pleasure.

Hearing him finally moan uncontrollably like she's always wanted, Victoria stumbled towards her headboard and pressed Jamie into it, fucking him against the wall, while she started kissing and sucking at his neck coving it in dark hickeys.

She wanted to devour him.

"I'm going to make you pregnant!" Victoria groaned out, somehow managing to thrust deeper into Jamie who wasn't able to do anything but moan in pleasure, as he held onto the girl. "I... I want ten kids! Six daughters and four boys!"

"T-that-" Jamie tried to speak, only to let out another moan as Victoria bit his neck harshly without warning. The sensation caused Jamies body to shudder, his eyes rolling back as he experienced a dry orgasm.

"We... I want you to fuck me like this on our honeymoon!" Victoria said, crying while looking Jamie in the eye. "Please get pregnant, Jamie. Please let me love you!"

Victoria gave the boy no chance to reply, only kissing him passionately while her hips speed up causing Jamies curls to toe while his grip around the girls' neck tightened, and his body began to twitch uncontrollably.

"I... I-" Victoria started, talking through the kiss as she felt Jamies cavity clench down on her cock, making it pulse inside of him. "I'm getting you fucking pregnant!"

Victoria slammed her cock as deep as she possibly could inside of Jamies ass, and flooded it with her cum painting his insides white yet again, while Jamie couldn't stop his own self from shooting his own load onto their stomachs, his vision blurry from tears as he moaned into Victorias mouth.

'Congratulations.' A familiar female voice rang through Jamie's head, confusing him.

But Victoria wasn't giving him any time to think.

Before he knew it, Jamie was laying stomach down on the bed before the tall freckled redhead climbed on top, and shoved her entire length into his puckered hole making him let out a groan.

"I'll make it happen, Jamie. I promise!" Victoria said, interlocking their fingers as her hips slammed down into Jamie ass from above, fucking him into the bed. "I promise, we're getting married!"

****

Jamie found himself wide awake as he laid down next a passed-out Victoria, who was sleeping soundly after all the sex. Jamie had been staring at the girl for what felt like an eternity, before he finally sighed and carefully rolled out of bed.

Once he cleaned himself off a bit and got dressed, Jamie headed downstairs and went into the kitchen where he found all the staff members gone. He quickly found where they kept the water bottles, before he took out a small pill case from his pocket.

Once Jamie took out one of the small red pills he stared at it, before he pulled up his shirt to see his mark glowing brighter than ever, while the yellow wings were now larger and full. He looked back at the pill, putting it up to his lips before freezing imagining the peaceful look on Victorias sleeping face.

"... Son a bitch." Jamie groaned, tossing the pill into the sink along with the rest of his pills, turning the water on to let them all wash away.

"That was for the best." Jamie heard, and turned around to see Stacy standing behind him in her underwear, letting him see her own purple hearted mark with large black wings. "That might've broken her heart...And Ms Victoria really seemed to cherish you."

"... You're pregnant."

"We both are." Stacy pointed out before getting her own cool bottle of water. "I'm sure mistress will want me giving birth first though... Goodnight, Ja-... Goodnight, Sir." Stacy corrected herself with a warm smile, before walking out of the kitchen.

Jamie soon followed, until he heard a familiar giggle and walked towards Genies office.

"-boy."

"Genie?" Jamie called out, knocking on the opened door as he looked inside to see she was alone, sitting behind her desk.

"Ah buttercup, what's wrong dear? Couldn't sleep?" Genie asked, looking at Jamie curiously.

"Yeah... it's about the mark removal."

"... Oh?" Genie asked, her stare narrowing at the boy.

Jamie let out a small groan and avoided Genies stare "It's ok... if you stop looking for it." Jamie announced, embarrassed at how the words came out of his mouth. "It's expensive so... keeping the mark is cheaper."

A wide grin grew on Genies face, as she watched the small blonde dominant boy shyly admit to his feelings. "There was never any mark removal, Jamie."

"... What?" Jamie asked, finally turning back to the women.

"I said it's ancient succubus magic, there's nothing for that kind of stuff." Genie said with a chuckle. "I just figured that if I gave Victoria a little time, she might be able to reign you in. Which she did... albeit not the way most of the women in the family would've, but her happiness is what matters most."

Jamie only stared at the women speechless for a moment before letting out a small scoff.

"... Good night, Genie."

"Nighty night, buttercup. And again, welcome to the family!" The women cheered happily.

Jamie turned around about to leave, but paused. "Goodnight, Mr. Heller."

"... Wood gawight" A muffled voice called out from underneath Genie's desk, making Genie giggle while Jamie headed back upstairs.

"Jamie" someone called out, confusing Jamie, only to find a half-naked Victoria clinging to the sheets as she trudged through the halls like a zombie. "Jamie." the women tiredly called out, making Jamie let out a sigh.

"What are you doing out of bed? you idiot." Jamie asked, walking over to Victoria, pulling her by the arm to lead her back to her room.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up." Victoria whined like a three-year-old as she let Jamie drag her away. "I thought you mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you" Jamie said, as they finally got back into Victorias bedroom and he locked the door behind them.

"You don't hate me?" Victoria asked yawning.

Jamie smiled a bit at her somewhat cute sleepy state, before he led her back into bed and pulled the covers over them. "No, I don't hate you."

"You promise?" Victoria asked, nuzzling up into Jamies chest as she wrapped her arms around the boy holding him close.

"I promise." Jamie answered, as he gently stroked Victorias fiery red mane.

"... I love you." Victoria said, her voice just barely a whisper making Jamie smile a bit as he continued to play with her hair.

"... I love you too, loser."

The end.

Authors note: //Thank you to all of you who kept up with the story to the very last chapter, I really appreciate it. All the feedback some of you have posted truly helped, I still have a ways to go before I get better, but I'll get there eventually. Thank you all again. Stay random.//

12