Welcome to the Fish Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lone figure undulated lazily across the top of the tank, in no particular hurry to get anywhere, it seemed. Another mermaid, Marina thought, it being easy to discern her identity due to the telltale tail silhouetted against the white light shining from above. She wondered if this new mermaid had been dropped into the tank, as she undoubtedly had been, but then a pair of lithe arms extended outward from the new arrival's body, causing Marina to realize that her new tankmate was probably not a draftee.

Marina kept as low as she could, her heart beating wildly in her chest, thankful that there were no bubbles to give her away, and that the green of her tail might well be camouflaged by the seagrass. She lay belly-down on the aquarium floor, her head turned to the side, one eye warily watching this new mermaid. The new arrival did not appear to see her. She continued to swim about in the upper reaches of the tank, her long hair trailing behind her. Marina wondered if she shouldn't just show herself, but her instincts told her to stay put, to remain hidden, until it was discovered whether the other mermaid was predator or otherwise.

The new mermaid halted her swimming a moment later, looking as though she had seen something of interest on the bottom of the tank. She dove quickly downward, her body undulating with a practiced grace. Marina watched, trembling, as the new mermaid swooped over her, and then settled down to kneel in front of the sea chest. From her vantage point Marina could barely make out what she was doing, but it looked like she was rooting around in the chest, searching for something specific, perhaps.

With the new mermaid only ten or so feet from her, Marina could see, whenever the slowly weaving grasses parted before her eyes, that she was very beautiful. She appeared to be a few years older than Marina, and her hair was long, dark, and lustrous; so dark that it gave off blue highlights as it caught the light. It wafted about her olive-skinned shoulders, flowing gently whenever she moved her head. She had an oval face, which made her look distinctly Mediterranean, and she appeared to be wearing makeup, which almost managed to disguise the transparent breathing tubes exiting her nose. Her eyes were as dark as her hair, with long lashes that made them seem even bigger, and her full, sensuous lips appeared to have been given the same treatment as her own.

Marina was unsurprised to see that the other mermaid's breasts, too, were quite large, larger even than her own forcibly enhanced ones. Whether fake or not, though, they did look stunning, and Marina couldn't help but feel that they were perfectly suited to her, floating and bobbing gently as she moved. She was sure they weren't real, and had to stifle a small laugh -- were she walking down a street in the outside world, nobody would notice anything about her other than her tits; such exaggerated masses would certainly be all anyone would see. And that was when Marina realized why they looked so perfect here: they had to be big in order to visually balance the large mass of her tail. Her own bigger boobs, and presumably those of the new mermaid as well, were an aesthetic choice!

The other mermaid must have found what she was looking for within the chest, for she waved her arms and floated backward, landing lightly upon the largish rock that Marina had been using as a settee. Now that she was sitting down Marina could better see the new mermaid's tail. It was a vibrant, deep blue, with silvery scales that sparkled gently in the soft light. She sat there now, combing out her long hair with a golden brush that she must have got from the chest, looking for all the world like the classic mermaid straight out of children's folklore.

What should I do now? Marina wondered, her lips pressed together in apprehension, show myself, or stay hidden But the answer to that question became quickly apparent, for the new mermaid ceased brushing her hair and placed her hands in her lap, turned her head slightly, and fixed Marina with a pleasant, expectant smile.

Marina kicked lightly, and rose from out of her hiding place. The other mermaid's smile broadened, and she held out a hand in a gesture of welcome. Marina moved forward, though warily, for while this new mermaid seemed friendly, her arms weren't bound, which meant that she would be completely at her mercy. She undulated closer, a distinct feeling of silliness drawing over her, for she knew how she must look, wiggling about like a big-titted carp. When she was within arm's length, though certainly not her own, Marina noticed her eyes, and were it not for the fact that she was underwater she would have gasped in surprise. Her irises were dark, almost violet, but it wasn't their unique coloration that startled her, but rather the fact that they didn't look remotely human, instead looking somewhat rough and pebbled like those of a fish.

With some difficulty Marina tore her eyes away from the new mermaid's strange contact lenses, and noticed for the first time the silver chain she wore around her slender neck. It was quite beautiful, each link a sterling silver figure eight, the two ends joined together at the hollow of her throat by a small, beaten-silver plaque, engraved upon it a single word in elegant script -- Pelagia.

Their faces were a little more than a foot apart now, and Marina, her inability to speak making her feel all the more helpless, widened her eyes slightly and nodded at the silver plaque. Is that you?

Still smiling, the olive-skinned mermaid tilted her head slightly and nodded. Yes, I am Pelagia.

Well, that's lovely, Marina thought, frustrated by their slow and silent communication. So what do we do now? Pelagia seemed nice, but there were only two things she could be: one of her captors, down here with her victim to do God only knew what; or another involuntary mermaid, one who had been down here for God only knew how long. But she wasn't offering any harm, which was a place to start. Marina twisted her hips, causing her to turn her back on her new friend, in the hope that she might release her from her bindings.

Marina felt Pelagia's hands rest lightly upon her shoulders, and then felt herself being pushed gently downward to kneel upon the blue rock floor. She started to shake her head in consternation, but the next moment felt the hairbrush being drawn through her hair. She sighed, exhaling a frustrated breath into her breathing tube, and resigned herself to her fate. With her arms bound she was in the other mermaid's power; she might as well go along with the game until Pelagia got bored of it.

But after several minutes of the constant hair stroking, Pelagia showed no sign that she was about to lose interest. Her touch was sure and firm, and with each stroke of the brush Marina felt her anxieties ebbing away. Who knew having your hair brushed could make you feel so good? she thought. But it was more than that. It was the feeling of the water surrounding every inch of her, warming her, supporting her, caressing her. It was the feeling of her enlarged bosom, ponderous yet without weight. It was a timeless, peaceful, and quiet existence, free of worry and fear.

But despite the climate control afforded by the water surrounding her, Marina was beginning to feel queerly hot, and with each pull of the brush through her hair the hot feeling increased. She bent her head downwards in response to a gentle push from her sister mermaid, who began brushing out the back of her scarlet mane, employing maddeningly slow strokes, the sensuous feeling of the brush sliding through her hair causing Marina to stifle a moan.

Looking down as she was, Marina was forced to take in the view of the two gently wobbling masses beneath. They're so big, she thought, a dreaminess beginning to overtake her, and she found herself becoming lost in the visual of her big boobs as they bobbled about in that slow-motion that being underwater imparts. She could feel her heart pumping now, could feel her artificially-aided respirations increasing, those feelings seeming to double and redouble with every stroke of the brush, and she closed her eyes, determined to avoid the incredible turn-on of seeing her fat tits wobbling about. But all this did was to focus her attentions on her sense of touch, perhaps the only sense that was still available to her in this underwater environment. Unable to block out the erotic sensations that this simple hair brushing was inspiring within her, Marina pressed her lips together tightly, suppressing yet another moan, yet unable to suppress the sudden realization that she wished it was her body that was receiving Pelagia's gentle touch.

But I'm not gay, am I? she asked herself, her frazzled mind stressed almost to the breaking point.

Aren't you? another part of her replied coolly.

Of course I'm not! she answered herself, but the growing heat in her belly, and a most definite itch between her bound legs gave lie to that thought. I'm being seduced, she thought. Whoever these people are, they're toying with me, playing with my mind. Marina leaned forward, attempting to get away from the rock, but Pelagia seemed to expect this, her fingers quickly seizing the younger mermaid's flowing hair, thus preventing any further forward movement from her.

Marina was guided back to her kneeling position at the foot of the rock, at which point Pelagia brought the hairbrush around and held it at eye level for her to look at. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to see, but then Pelagia twisted her hand around, thus revealing that the back of the hairbrush was a mirror.

I'm beautiful, Marina gasped inwardly, and her fears and worries instantly dissipated, mesmerized as she was by her reflection. Like Pelagia, she was wearing makeup, which she could only assume had been painted on her (she hoped it wasn't tattooed). Her pouty lips were a glossy coral: full, rich, and inviting. Her cheekbones above her breathing tubes were rosy, though subtly done, and bespoke good health and an unmistakable sexual vitality. But it was her eyes that made her forget everything else. They were a startling emerald green, so much more vivid than her own, and like Pelagia's they had that slightly pebbled look that could only belong to a creature of the deep. Her eyeshadow precisely matched her coral lips, and had been beautifully graduated out to pink until it blended imperceptibly with her skin. I look like a work of art, she thought. I am a work of art.

Pelagia pulled the mirror up and away, drawing Marina out of her reverie. She turned her head with it, hungrily following her receding reflection, looking up just as her sister mermaid's lips made contact with her own. She whimpered as Pelagia's tongue slipped between her full lips, for the first time since awakening tasting something that was not herself. "Mmph," she whimpered again, weaker than before, submitting to the kiss, jettisoning any worries as to her as yet unremembered sexual preference.

Pelagia's lithe arms snaked around the young mermaid's lower back, turning her and pulling her in close. Marina melted into her embrace, enjoying the sensation of their breasts mashing together, firm globes sliding across one another as they tongue wrestled. Marina's every nerve ending was singing now, and she could feel her confined pussy desperately aching for contact, but sheathed as it was within her tail there was no hope of that happening.

The kiss was broken by Pelagia, who pulled away slowly, so that neither of them would accidentally swallow any saltwater. Marina was surprised to discover that they had drifted a little ways during their kiss, and that the two of them had fetched up right next to the sea chest. Pelagia looked down upon her newly acquired inamorata, giving her a knowing smile and a wink, then straightened up and began searching for something within the chest.

She's so beautiful, Marina thought, enthralled by the soft bobbing of her sister mermaid's breasts as she rooted about. I wish I could touch them. But bound as she was, she was forced to settle in the short term for nuzzling them, which she did in earnest, enjoying the feeling of the massy melons as they drifted back and forth across her brow. Pelagia's face returned to view moments later, her expression suffused with an unutterable lust, and Marina's poor, confined pussy practically boiled over in sympathy.

Holding the rim of the sea chest for leverage, Pelagia slipped her free arm under Marina and lifted her up so that they were face to face once more. Marina sighed pleasantly as her mouth was invaded yet again by the senior mermaid's slippery tongue. She was content to drift like this forever, perfectly at home in the comforting embrace of the sea, safe and loved in Pelagia's arms. But as the kiss continued she felt a curious sensation between her breasts, some slippery thing sliding between them.

"Mmph?" Marina pulled her head back, automatically closing her lips against the surrounding water, to discover that a long, black eel had lodged itself within her considerable cleavage, and that it was furthermore being wielded by her sister mermaid. Smiling mischievously, Pelagia withdrew the rubbery toy from the confines of the younger mermaid's plenteous bosom and held it up for her to inspect, wiggled it slightly for effect, and then returned it to it's hiding place between her buoyant, wobbling breasts.

Marina started to laugh, but remembering that she was thirty feet underwater settled for a muted giggle. That thing is huge! she thought, mentally comparing the flexible dildo to her forearm and coming up slightly short. I wish I could feel it inside me, but nestled between her boobs it felt pretty good all the same. Pelagia darted in again, and Marina accepted the kiss ravenously, allowing her sister mermaid's eel-like tongue to explore her mouth as though it were a sea cave.

They thrashed about for several minutes, Marina's mind becoming increasingly unhinged as Pelagia continued plying the dildo between her fat tits and tongue-raping her mouth. Oh, God, this is all too much, she thought, panting into her breathing tube, able to feel her neglected pussy, swollen with lust, yet unable to do anything about it. Frustrated, she pulled away, breaking the kiss so that she could take a breather, and turned her head to the side, and that was when she saw the man.

He sat just outside the glass, looking at her, at the two of them, a pleased, relaxed expression on his face. Pelagia broke away, and swam over to the glass, as if she were presenting herself for inspection, and then looked back at her, wordlessly indicating that she should do the same. Marina kicked hard, rising upward and forward, and warily approached the glass, curious and fearful of seeing the person who was responsible for trapping her in this giant aquarium.

The first thing she noticed about the man was his wheelchair, and the second thing was that he was quite old. He wore a white, elegantly cut linen suit, white shirt, white gloves, and a white broad-brimmed Panama hat perched upon his white-haired head. His skin, too, was white, like bleached parchment, and he had a wispy white goatee. Against the white walls behind him he was barely visible. The only spots of color about him were his eyes, a crystal-clear baby blue that looked oddly out of place when contrasted with his ancient, lined face, and the silk band of his hat, its color a perfect match for his eyes.

The man continued looking at her, and Marina found his attention most disconcerting, firstly because she was bare-breasted in front of a man she didn't know, and secondly because she had never seen a man look at her in quite the way he was. His eyes were alive with interest, but there was no hint of lechery in his expression, no apparent lust for the big-boobed mermaids floating softly in front of him. His sat calmly, his gloved hands folded upon his thigh, his wrinkled white face upturned, considering her, appraising her, his demeanor completely relaxed, as though her appearance were somehow soothing to him.

Despite herself Marina found herself relaxing under his pleasant gaze, and looked sideways to see if Pelagia was experiencing a similar reaction, only to discover that her sister mermaid was no longer there. But a swirl of turbulence at her back announced her presence, a feeling of soft hands upon her upper arms, then of a stiff leathery sort of something being removed from her forearms, followed seconds later by the welcome freedom from her constriction. She turned, effortlessly now, her arms light and graceful, and Pelagia floated into her embrace, resuming their interrupted kiss, which Marina returned enthusiastically, her hands exploring every inch of her sister mermaid.

This is heaven, Marina thought, reveling in the feeling of Pelagia's full breasts, all the while relishing the feeling of her sister mermaid's hands upon her own ripe melons, but then Pelagia broke away from her, gave her a lascivious smile and a wink, and spun around and took off, her tail fin flashing brightly.

Marina laughed inwardly, and followed the mischievous mermaid, playfully, joyfully, uncaring that they were being watched, uncaring that she'd been placed here for the enjoyment of others. She swooped and dove as her sister mermaid did, enjoying the merry chase, delighting in the feeling of the water streaming over her body. Twice around the stone ruins she wove, barely able to keep pace with the more experienced mermaid, over the top of the rock formation and down the backside, only to discover that Pelagia was gone.

Marina looked left, then right, but could find no trace of her friend. She can't have gone out the top, I would have seen her, she thought, apprehensive at the idea of being alone again. She must be close by. Marina looked right again, to see a few fish swimming slowly back and forth. She turned her head back to the left, the tall aquatic plants swaying softly, a dead giveaway. Marina dashed up to the sparse curtain and peered through, to spy Pelagia kneeling before the open sea chest. Smiling broadly, Marina parted the foliage and swam through, mindful of her umbilical, and floated down to kneel behind her sister mermaid, knowing that her silent arrival would not surprise her, due to the subtle turbulence the more experienced mermaid would undoubtedly feel.

She placed her alabaster hands gently upon the smooth shoulders of her new friend, then brought them down and around so that she could cup her buoyant breasts. I'm so happy, she thought, nuzzling the base of Pelagia's neck with her forehead, feeling perfectly at home, replete with peace in her warm, underwater surroundings. I don't know what my life was like before, but I know I'm happy now. She stroked and kneaded Pelagia's full breasts, sensing the vibrations of Pelagia's moans through their skin-to-skin contact.

Marina lost all track of time, kneeling there, enjoying the feel of firm flesh, when her hands dipped toward the bottom of Pelagia's tan globes, and felt something odd drag along her knuckles. Curious, she moved her right hand downward, her fingers instinctively closing around the tubular protrusion jutting from Pelagia's fist, and, giggling slightly, began automatically stroking it.

The dildo felt so right, but at the same time felt so wrong, for there was no place to put it, no function it could really serve while she was in this watery enclosure, and she gave a small moan, disappointed that she would not feel it inside her. But then Pelagia waved her arms, turning her beautiful body around to face her red-tressed lover, and Marina's disappointment turned to amazement as she realized that Pelagia wasn't holding the dildo -- she was wearing it!