Welcome to the Futa Cocktail Bar!

Story Info
A man follows his curiosity into a Futa Cocktail bar...
4.5k words
4.64
16.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains lots of cum eating and cum eating encouragement... The characters are all consenting adults working at the cocktail bar, who want nothing more than to give their new customer a good experience. He starts out reluctant but quickly finds himself enjoying it!

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

***********************

"Hey welcome to the Futa Cocktail bar Sir, make yourself comfortable" chimed the busty blonde behind the counter. When I saw the sign outside my interest had been thoroughly peaked. "What's a Futa Cocktail?" I asked shyly, my eyes glancing nervously around the dimly lit room, taking it in. It was a typical bar setup. A stained oak countertop filled the majority of the space, spanning from wall to wall. Behind it stood three attractive female bartenders with bright eyes that matched the blue of their work aprons. The one who had welcomed me inside smiled knowingly and considered my question for a moment before replying.

"You've never had a Futa Cocktail Sir? You must be new around town; they are all the rage these days. You definitely have to try one." She insisted, her hands beckoning me closer to the counter. It seemed odd that there was nobody else being served. If this place was so popular, where were the other customers? Ignoring my suspicions, I made my way towards her and took a seat at the bar.

"So, you guys aren't too busy huh?"

"We just opened for the day silly! The Bar life tends to pick up around 9 pm, and it's only a few minutes past lunch, you were standing on the curb watching as I turned the open sign, weren't you?" She paused briefly to let me reply. Her voice was pleasantly warm, even though her accusation was cutting.

I was now blushing a deep shade of red. Yes of course I had seen her turn the sign, I just hadn't quite connected the dots in my head until this moment and getting called out on it made me kind of dizzy with embarrassment. "Right" I tried to play it off behind my glowing cheeks.

"Anyway Sir, you actually came at the perfect time. You get our full attention; I always find the busy times to be a poor first experience for customers like you!". She pointed at the silver name tag pinned to her apron before saying "I'm Jessica, that's Claire-", she pointed to the brunette neatly stacking cocktail glasses on a rack near the counter, "-and this is Melissa-", she exclaimed as she threw her arms around the red-head that was making her way past her at that very moment.

"We've all been working together here the longest, so trust me when I say we are the best Futa bartenders in town. It's definitely your lucky day Sir!". As she spoke, she started playing innocently with the small perky tits hidden behind her co-worker's apron, as if completely unphased by my presence. Melissa's face lit up as Jessica touched her, and her body seemed to swell with excitement.

"Do you want to feel Melissa's tits too Sir?" Jessica asked suddenly, as if shaming me for my attentiveness to their very public display. "She love's having her nipples played with, especially when you know just how hard to squeeze them". As she spoke, she elicited a small moan from her co-worker who was clearly enjoying having her tits pampered through her top.

Embarrassed by the question, I turned my head away, and apologized for staring at them. "Sir, there is no need to be so ashamed, us Futa bartenders are very sexual people, we love when our customers enjoy our bodies as much as we do. I only asked because you seemed like you needed a prompt to join in!" Jessica explained, never releasing Melissa's tits from her grasp, "Here maybe this will help you to feel more comfortable". In one quick motion she unbuttoned the apron and began pulling Melissa's top up over her head, completely exposing the small pink jewels of her nipples.

I stared on in shock as she continued to play with Melissa's erect nipples right in front of me. Her fingers carefully flicking and squeezing them as her palms grasped the small mounds of her breasts and massaged them like little balls of dough. It was at this point that I noticed my growing erection. The excitement of the two girls had proven too much to bear and I was grateful that the countertop hid my lower body from view. I pressed my legs together nervously and continued to watch.

I was startled by a pair of hands on my shoulders, and I turned around to see the third woman, namely Claire, standing uncomfortably close to me, watching her co-workers from behind me. Once she had my attention, she took charge. "Sir, you really need to stop acting so restrained. A Futa cocktail bar is meant to be a place of self-indulgence and self-discovery. You aren't going to be able to get full value if you keep maintaining these social graces. Please, I can tell you aren't letting yourself fully enjoy the moment. Let go of your shame, nobody here is judging you." Claire smiled warmly as she finished her speech; the entire time she had been gently massaging my shoulders with her soft yet strong hands, and it had served to ease my tension.

Jessica joined in from behind the bar "The offer is still open Sir, come feel Melissa's soft body, she loves it - don't you Melissa?" "Yes" Melissa replied weakly, her voice a quivering moan. With Claire behind me, now pressing her soft breasts against my back as she continued to massage my shoulders comfortingly, I reached my arms across the counter towards Melissa. In aide of my efforts, Jessica pressed Melissa onto the countertop, pushing her chest toward my oncoming hands.

Tentatively at first, I stroked Melissa's chest and neck with my fingers before making my way towards her breasts. They felt warm and soft as I took them in my hands. Jessica's hands found their way onto mine as I played with them. Her grip was firm, and she squeezed my hands around Melissa's tits; clasping and unclasping them as she showed me exactly how Melissa liked it done, making me fondle them more roughly than I had intended to. I enjoyed the sensation, and my mind began to warm up more to the experience.

Claire's hands kneaded my shoulders gently but firmly as I kneaded her co-worker's breasts in mine. A pleasant warmth spread across my body, centering itself into my now aching erection. Jessica suddenly released my hands, and it was just me working Melissa's tits as she moaned to my touch. I was actually enjoying myself now, and the excitement of the situation, combined with the obvious comfort of the women around me made it feel incredibly natural.

Melissa's hot mouth had been slowly encroaching on my face as she leaned further across the counter, and now her lips were so close to mine I couldn't help but take them in my own. I kissed her sweet mouth tenderly as she crawled her way across the counter towards me and found herself sitting on the bar with her legs on either side of me. She had a sweet taste to her, and I enjoyed exploring her mouth with my tongue. While we kissed she eagerly grabbed my hands and began to pull them down towards her thighs.

Claire was still close behind me and she spoke into my ears. "Now it's time for you to get your Futa Cocktail. Melissa's eager to be your first, so don't keep her waiting". Her words encouraged me, even though I didn't fully understand what she meant, and I worked my hands up Melissa's soft inner thighs to find them greeted by a hard mass between her legs. I recoiled in shock as I felt the familiar shape of a cock beneath her panties, breaking my kiss with Melissa.

Melissa didn't seem offput but my initial disgust, and she calmly started explaining, her voice still soft and invitingly wet with lust "Sir, it's not often we have a customer who doesn't understand what a Futa is, but please, let me explain. Us futa are fully fledged women, we have all the usual parts you expect" She took my hands in hers and guided them again between her legs but this time lower down, to a wet spot in her panties. She pulled them aside and pressed my hand against the wet slit that had been revealed. She did in fact have a pussy. "But you see Sir, we also have this naughty part"

She took my other hand and placed it against the warm length of her cock. It pulsed gently against my touch and it felt hot through her panties. Even though it was still hidden beneath her skirt it felt very real, and I didn't question its authenticity. "Claire has one, Jessica has one and I have one Sir" Melissa continued, her voice clearly getting higher as she enjoyed feeling my hands on her more intimate parts" That's what makes a Futa Cocktail bar possible! We make the best Cocktails with our thick futa cocks"

Jessica was next to me now, and she presented me with a small menu. It was written neatly on a simple sheet, fastened to a black clipboard. It showed a list of possible drink options but only one of them stood out to me. "Cum Cocktails?" I asked feigning innocence. I could assume what that was at this point, but I wanted to be certain. Jessica explained it was the signature drink at their establishment, and it came in 3 unique flavors today: Claire, Melissa, and Jessica.

I didn't know why, but I was suddenly intensely interested in trying one. It was probably a combination of my arousal and the strangeness of such an offering. Like when you order something at a restaurant because it piques your interest, not because you expect to like it. I needed to try it now that I knew it was an option. "Today's special is a three-cock blend if you want to try that one" Claire whispered into my ear. I had almost forgotten she was still behind me.

"Sure" I agreed, excited to see what came next. My fingers were still a bit sticky from touching Melissa's pussy and the menu was left with a few creamy smears on it when I returned it to Jessica. "Alright" Jessica chirped "One special cum-cocktail coming right up!"

With that, Jessica and Claire made their way back behind the bar and disappeared into a back room, leaving Melissa and I alone for a moment. Melissa slid her legs back round the counter and made her way to the glasses that were neatly stacked on a rack nearby. She grabbed a particularly large one with a wide mouth and placed it on the counter next to me. I still wasn't quite sure what I had gotten myself into, but I waited patiently until the other two ladies returned.

They were carrying a tray with some milk and sugar, napkins, and a large towel. They placed the tray nearby and spread the towel out on the bar in front of me. They put the napkins in a neat stack on the counter as well and then they got to work on undoing their skirts. They pulled them down revealing their soft pale thighs and simple panties, each sporting a large bugle beneath it, and a revealingly damp spot at the base.

They informed me that for the best experience the cocktail had to be made fresh for every order, and they began to remove their panties, revealing their fat cocks as they did. The three of them were of similar size, but Jessica was clearly the biggest. Her cock head was meaty, and it oozed a translucent layer of precum. They tossed their sticky panties aside and then hopped up on the countertop in unison. They sat with their legs spread in front of me, side by side with their erect cocks standing eagerly between them above their wet pussies.

"Well," Claire said demandingly "Your cocktail isn't going to make itself". I wasn't expecting to have to participate, but seeing their hard cocks slowly leaking thick strands of precum excited me. I had never really considered that I would want to suck cock, but their glistening cock heads looked so tempting and their soft feminine bodies made it feel very surreal. They looked beautiful, and I wasn't going to lie to myself about it. Why not give it a try?

"That's a good boy" Jessica cooed as I found my hand on her shaft. The bar stool was the perfect height and I only had to lean forward to take her cock into my mouth. I hesitated for a moment, before bringing my lips down around the hot tip of her dick. It was warm and wet as I took it into my mouth and her precum trickled out on my tongue. It tasted sweet and creamy, and I was enticed into sucking her. As I sucked, her cock kept leaking in my mouth, drip after drip, string after string of gooey cream drooled out of her warm tip and graced my tongue.

"Hey, don't leave us out" Claire and Melissa pleaded as they watched Jessica's cock being pampered in my mouth. They got impatiently onto their knees and forced their glistening tips towards my face. I had closed my eyes as I sucked Jessica, and I was surprised to feel their sticky glans pressing against my cheeks. I turned my head towards one of them, as Jessica slipped out of my horny mouth, and it pressed its way onto my tongue.

I licked the tip clean of its sticky mess and started sucking it gently as it quickly produced another. I again licked it clean, sucking and swallowing the tasty fluids. Her precum tasted a bit bolder than Jessica's had but still had a pleasant sweetness to it. I opened my eyes and looked up into Claire's. Her cock was deep in my mouth and it was creaming all over my tongue as I pleasured it. Sucking down every drop eagerly as it left her cock.

Losing her patience, Melissa forced her cock between my lips, alongside Claire's. Her cock stretched my mouth as it entered, forcing my jaw wide as she crammed inside me. Her cock left a sticky trail on my lips as it made its way in, but soon she was comfortably wrapped in my warm mouth, getting sucked as I sucked on Claire. With two thick futa cocks inside me, my mouth felt full. I had twice as much thick precum to swallow but my eager throat made quick work of it.

Their cock's pulsed eagerly in my mouth as I watched Jessica stroke herself behind them. She was massaging her shaft with one hand and had the other buried in her dripping pussy. I went on sucking both of their cock's in tandem as they moaned desperately and pulsed an increasing amount of precum onto my tongue. Finally, Claire pulled out and Melissa had my mouth to herself.

She placed a hand on the back of my head and forced herself deeper into my mouth and throat. Her heavy cock making itself at home inside me. I chocked a bit as she hit the back of my throat and nearly gaged on her dick. She took no notice and proceeded to help me by moving her hips as I sucked, pressing her girl cock deeply into my throat, filling it up. Melissa was unrelenting and she used my mouth as a fuck toy, controlling me with her hands.

In the meantime, Claire had found herself behind Melissa, and pressed her thick cock between Melissa's thighs. She found Melissa's wet pussy and pressed her tip inside it, fucking her deep and hard as Melissa fucked my face. Jessica made her way behind Claire, and tucked herself inside Claire's aching slit as well. All three girls, eagerly fucking the wet hole in front of them. Drooling their creamy precum inside it.

I sucked Melissa hard as she oozed in my mouth, watching and listening to her getting fucked by Claire, who was getting fucked by Jessica. Suddenly, I had the urge to fuck as well, and pryed my mouth from Melissa's cock the moment she let go of my head. She threw her hands on her hips and moaned loudly as she was ravaged from behind by Claire's fat dick. I got up and made my way around the counter.

I pulled my aching cock out of my pants and got behind Jessica, who was still eagerly fucking Claire from behind. She noticed my advance and reached back to spread her pussy for me. She guided my cock to her slit with one hand and pressed my head against her wet hole. It drooled needily on my dick as I made my way inside her. Slowly pressing my tip down into her tight pussy until I couldn't go any deeper. Her pussy was so hot, and it felt exactly the way I had anticipated.

Her warm slit gripped me and milked my cock greedily for its load, and I was soon on the verge of cumming. I gripped Jessica's soft round ass hard as I pounded stroke after stroke deep into her cunt, eagerly using her pussy to get off. Her ass often pressing back against me as she fucked Claire's hole just as eagerly as I fucked hers.

My eyes rolled back in ecstasy as I reached my climax inside Jessica's pussy. And I let myself slide out of her as a thick rope of cum dripped from the well-used hole. As if expecting it, Jessica reached back and caught the majority of my cream in her hand as it dripped from her pussy. She cupped it and brought it to her mouth, where she made quick work of it. Sucking her fingers and licking them clean. It turned me on again seeing her so eager to taste my hot cum, and my cock soared back to life.

The three girls kept fucking each other as I watched and jerked my cock behind them. I stepped back around the bar and found myself in front of Melissa again, her face bearing a pained but pleasant expression as she took her punishing from behind. She noticed me and handed me the cocktail glass. I knew what I was supposed to do, and I started stroking her thick cock into the wide mouth of the cocktail glass.

Her steady stream of precum quickly coated the base of the glass but her rising moans made it clear the main event was soon to come. I took her tip in my mouth again and sucked her hard, trying my best to imitate what I believed would have felt good on my own dick. She oozed pleasantly on my tongue as I sucked her ever increasingly pulsating cock and soon, she was ready to explode. She told me to keep my mouth on her dick as she did it. Her voice peaked into a breathy moan and she released her massive load into my mouth.

I had been expecting her cum, but it flowed in such excess and with such force that I still chocked on it as she climaxed inside my mouth. Her cum was intensely sweet and creamy, and as she filled my mouth, I spat some out into the cocktail glass. She showed no signs of slowing down and more and more creamy cum sprang in thick ropes from her throbbing head. Coating my tongue as quickly as I could swallow. My mouth overflowed with messy, creamy girl cum, and I found it necessary to place the cocktail glass beneath my chin to catch the stream of cum running down my face.

I was swallowing gulp after gulp, feeling myself growing rather full of her thick girl seed and eventually I relented, letting her cock slide out of my mouth and spurt load after load onto my face. She held her cock in her hand, still being fucked from behind by Claire's thick rod, and she let herself spray all over my face before regaining some composure. She held her cock diligently over the glass and filled it to the brim with her cum.

She took the glass up and brought it to her lips. Placing them delicately against it she drank it down and then proceeded to fill it again. The bar, my face, the floor and her thighs were all being drenched in her hot cum as it continued to stream from her pulsating tip. Finally, after downing her third glass of cum she seemed to be finished, and her cock stopped pulsating. The other two girls had stopped fucking and made their way to the edge of the counter on their knees.

Jessica looked at my messy face and smiled. "You really got Melissa worked up, I've never seen her cum quite that much all at once." She teased "But you still aren't done, you said you wanted the special, and Claire and I still need to cum, so get your mouth ready for more." Her voice wasn't harsh as she commanded me, but I still felt pressed to obey her. She had me suck them both again. Alternating cocks as I sucked. Stroking Jessica and sucking Claire, then sucking Jessica and stroking Claire. Rinse and repeat.

After being drenched with Melissa's load it seemed reasonable that Jessica and Claire continuously drooled their sticky precum on my tongue as I sucked them. Melissa made her way under the bar and she took my cock into her mouth as thanks for how I had treated hers. She sucked me with tenderness and lapped up my own sticky beads of precum as they formed at the tip of my cock. I enjoyed having someone pleasure me as I serviced Jessica and Claire, and my cock throbbed in her mouth.

12