Welcome to the Futa Cocktail Bar!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close" Jessica eventually moaned. "Me too" Claire insisted as well. "Are you ready for our hot loads Sir?" Jessica teased, licking her lips as she spoke. "He can't talk with our fat cock's in his throat" Claire joined in "but I know he's ready for it. What an eager boy he is". "Lucky too" Jessica replied "not many customers get to have the special all to themselves"

Their moans soon drowned out their teasing as they reached closer and closer to their climax. They pulled their cocks out of my mouth and hands and grabbed them with one hand as they fingered themselves with the other. They stroked their girl cocks in front of my face as Melissa continued to lovingly pamper my cock with her mouth and tongue. Letting my cock rest on her hot wet tongue, and ooze precum down her throat. Licking my tip softly and wrapping her tongue around it.

Jessica pulled her fingers out of her pussy and offered them to me as she stroked herself. I took them in my mouth and enjoyed the pleasant taste of her pussy off her fingers. Claire did the same, and they took turns feeding me their pussy juices with their hands, dipping their fingers back and forth from my wet eager mouth to their wet eager holes. Finally, they screamed in unison "I'm cumming, Fuck!! Fuck... FUCK!!"

"Take it in your mouth" Jessica commanded, and I opened my mouth wide as the pair of futas shot their creamy climax into it. They worked their shafts hard as they squeezed rope after rope of hot cum from their tips onto my waiting tongue. Together they coated my tongue in sweet creamy goo and every time I closed my mouth to swallow, I felt them coating my lips, and cheeks. My face was a hot steamy mess with their girl cum and I was loving it. As they came on my face, I felt my cock grow hotter in Melissa's mouth, as I too reached my peak.

Rope after rope of girl cum filled my mouth from their pulsating futa cocks as I filled Melissa's with my own steamy load. Hot and fresh from the tap, she slurped it down hungrily and kept gently sucking my tip. I had almost forgotten the cocktail glass, but Claire handed it to me, full of her steamy seed. Jessica added a generous helping of her own, causing the glass to overflow in my hands, and I licked the excess up as it dripped down the sides.

"drink your Cocktail" Jessica insisted, and I tipped the glass of hot girl seed into my mouth, enjoying the sweet but subtle differences in texture and taste of the mixture of cum. It was thick and creamy, but it went down easy, yet the glass never seemed to finish. I looked up at Claire and Jessica's cocks as they poured their hot mess directly into the glass as I drank. I wasn't sure when Melissa had stopped sucking my dick, but she too dripped eagerly into the glass. Her cock still oozing cum, albeit much less than before.

I drank until my stomach felt full, slupring down the futa cocktail fresh from their girl cocks, as fast as they could make it. The sweetness of their girl seed made me dizzy with excitement and I was soon drunk on their cum. My stomach felt round and full and they teased me for my eagerness. "It usually takes two or three patrons to finish one of us off you know." Claire said cheekily "And here you are, taking all three of us at once." Jessica added. "You are a greedy cum slut at heart, aren't you" Melissa teased as well, stopping to smile before adding "just like me".

I gave each of their cocks a final farewell suck to clean them off, licking away whatever creamy mess remained on their tips and shafts. They took turns feeding me their cocks until they had completely stopped leaking and slowly my cum-drunkenness began to fade. As their erections subsided, they pushed their dripping pussies towards me as well, beckoning me to clean them too. I went to work quickly, lapping up the mixture of pussy juice and cum that coated them, savoring the flavor and aroma.

After I finished, they helped me get cleaned up by licking the cum from my face and hair, and off the countertops. "Futa cum is too precious to waste" Jessica explained as she licked some off my cheek. I just smiled and enjoyed it all, letting them tidy up their mess however they pleased. It wasn't long before it looked like new in the bar, and you could hardly tell from the shiny polished oak countertop, and the neat stack of clean glasses, that there had been such a mess before.

I paid my bill and thanked them for the experience, promising I would be back. As I got up to leave another customer wandered inside. "Hey welcome to the Futa Cocktail bar sir, make yourself comfortable" Jessica chimed, as I made my way out the door smiling. I would definitely be back for more.

12