All Comments on 'Welcome to the Gay Bar'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

That was really a great story. One I wish would happen to me.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

WOW it's was excellent.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story, it made me hard while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boy this is so much like my first time with a man. One difference is that I was 43 and Phil was 31. I had walked into a bar to watch a football game(American football). My experience was much the same as yours. In one night, he had made me into a cum loving cocoa sucking fagot slut. I was on a business trip and stayed with Phil for three weeks. He introduced me to many of his friends who I gave blow jobs to and some of them also fucked me. I was now gay(in fact I felt I had been gay all along but didn’t know it.

For the next 4 years, every time I went to the same city, I stayed with Phil. He would fuck me at least once every day. 1

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
smokin hit

stretched my panties

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
It was not a short story

Very interesting and thought out. I really liked it.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story. Hope he goes back to London for some more of that cock.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
So good

As hard and as hot as I have been in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Oh I would love to be taken by a man like that.fucked good and proper mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

You asked if it was rushed. It was more too short and Jamie needed fucked a lot more by first Dave and then several of his friends.

Breaking in new virgin boi pussy is great. Once you get them cumming with their clit untouched from being fucked in their boi cunt you now have a great piece of ass. Their still tight almost virgin hole feels so good after it is first filled by a couple of loads. Hot, tight, slick and begging for cock.

Having Jamie pulling a train with 5 or 6 guys all night long would be great. Dress him up and do a good makeup job on 'her' and use her well so she keeps coming back for more cock. Let Jamie learn she can have two cocks in her pussy and another in her mouth at the same time.

fredd1zfredd1zover 3 years ago

hot story, got me goin

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

22 yo, why sneak your fuck buddies past your parents?

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
Love to read about first-time

Great syoru, yes it was a little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

That was a great story and a lucky bottom

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 2 years ago

Great story! I really enjoyed how you took to being seduced by another guy. It could have been drawn out some more, but in all honesty the briefness of the story added to the intensity. It reminded me very much of my first time.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

great story. It reminds me of my first time getting fucked. I loved it and now I'm a total slut bottom.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot stuff got me hard & ever more curious to experience that first time receiving anal sex. At 55 it may never happen but I still live in hope I find a gentle man to introduce me to how this feels.

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 2 years ago

Delicious story, fast moving and some exciting sex I'd like to try myself! Keep writing and I'll keep prepping myself in case the opportunity arises like my cock does reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started reading out of curiosity, wished it was me on the receiving end loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story - are you planing another meet up?

Is he maybe moving hin with him?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 2 years ago

i'm glad my 1st cock wasn't 9" and thick. A great story other than that.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Made me really want to be sucking cock and getting fucked with people watching. Men. Men with big dicks. To cum in my mouth and ass. For hours.

SissyjowantsitSissyjowantsitalmost 2 years ago

Doesn’t it really make you hot when you finally let go a say to them, sort of in a whisper but loud enough to hear. It yourself, please fuck me and then you present your boi pussy and feel the head of their cock working its way inside you?

HardfordiverseHardfordiversealmost 2 years ago

I think this is most peoples dreams being taken by an older man Certinly is for me- Also I have taken many older men, and young CD's - anal pleasure is the best

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I loved the description of staying overnight in his bed. Since I'm married to a woman, I've only had 2 times where I've been able to spend a full night with a man -- AND IT WAS WONDERFUL !!!! In fact, spending a full night in a man's arms, both of us naked, waking up in the morning with his cock in my mouth, and then getting fucked by his big juicy cock -- it has made me realize that YES I AM GAY. There, I said it. Now I just need to tell my wife. Wish me luck.

LoneWolf1969LoneWolf1969over 1 year ago

Awesome story, I am so hard right now, just keep reading it over and over. Want my first time to be just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such another great story. I'm so fucking wet. Oh how much I want to be fucked like Jamie was. I'm gay and love it. Such a cum slut and cock slut. I need cock deep inside me making me cum and filling me with his warm creamy cum. Thank you again for such wonderful and wet stories. You're the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story,

My first time picked up at gay bar was a bit different. At twenty one I had been thinking about cock for a long time, afraid to talk to my friends about it. I was now old enough to enter a man's bar by myself. The place had mostly tables and booths occupied by couples and groups but there was a small bar with empty stools. I sat watching the bartender making drinks and putting them on a tray for the waiter. Before I had a chance to order a good looking guy sat next to me and asked if could buy me a drink. Sure, beer whatever you're having. While making small talk he put his hand on my leg. This is the part where most stories would say how big my cock was or how hard it got but no, I have a small cock to begin with and I was so nervous it was two inches or less. He wasn't put off by it and invited me to his hotel where I had the most wonderful night of sex, gay or straight of my life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Really turned me on. I’ve never been with a man, but put in that position I’d let my fantasies come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a really good story and hot too. What fun that must have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.