Welcome to the Gay Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Arghhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk... I think I'm cumminggggg...shiitttttttt, it's happening...'

Beneath me was the most incredible feeling as my dick erupted. Spurting cum directly beneath me as my dick was pressed into my stomach. This tipped Dave towards the brink of his orgasm.

'Shit, yes. Fuck... yes... here it cums... I'm gonna breed your tight hole. Arghhhhh'

Dave fucked me with one final thrust before I felt his cock expand and then the warm feeling as his cum coated my insides. I was a cummy mess once more. Twice in 24 hours. He pulled out and headed to the bathroom. Cum leaked out of me and down my thighs. He reemerged from the bathroom in his suit.

'I'm so sorry I had to rush this, I got called into a late business meeting and I didn't want to let you down. And I needed that ass one more time.'

'Don't apologise, that was fucking amazing. I'll never forget these last two days. And if I'm ever back in London for training, I'm not booking a hotel.' I said winking at him.

After that, we went our separate ways. The next day, I got the train back up North with the biggest smile on my face. I then received a message from Dave asking for my email address. Two minutes later, I received an email with the text; 'thought you might like these'. Attached were 3 videos which showed our activities from the last two nights. Now I had something to wank over in the future.

***************************

Not sure if I've rushed this, as I've done this all in one night whereas I'd normally take a few days. So comments and feedback would be really appreciated on this one. Thanks for reading. I hope to write more stories for you guys and gals soon.

12