All Comments on 'Welcome to the Greenwood'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I love your stories, and have missed them. This was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

love the scene setting and then the action. a bit more detail on the action would be good I think. enough to make me cum however. would make a great short movie

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
I love your stories

This was a lot of fun. The characters were believable and the story flowed naturally. Thanks

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 4 years ago
Thank you

Love the humor you bring to your stories. Thank you Ann.

PhotopilotPhotopilotover 4 years ago
Another wonderful tale

Ann,

Always a nice journey with your stories. I like the introspective thought of steeping

into his own personal porn film. That is a thread I find fascinating. Real life imitates art. Well made adult films are an art form all their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Neighbors

As a longtime fan of your writing, I must say this is a new peak achievement. I especially enjoyed Janice's dialog and her teaching skills. Such a nice, easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done, and a rewarding read.

Having read it once, I do believe there well be another soon .

chips69chips69over 4 years ago
good read

very nice keep it UP....thanks much

KallMeTTKallMeTTover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Another very good submission!

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 4 years ago
Fun

Always enjoy your stories

woodwardwoodwardover 4 years ago

That was HOT! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Welcome back. It been way too long since I’ve read one of your stories. This one is amazing.

samurai7samurai7over 4 years ago

You're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

another great story

missed you since January 2019

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your stories are always worth waiting for!

As soon as I saw your name on this story I didn't even look to see what else is new.

Superb as always.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
"The Cat and the Canary"...

...title of a hoary old stage thriller filmed a number of times since the 1920s. And that's exactly what I thought of when Janice was having her wicked way with Neil. I had to reconsider when Agnes joined in the fun. The hoary old thriller should be renamed "The Canary between Two Cats". If ever an innocent young man was taken advantage of... However, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves so perhaps a quotation from the Bard would be appropriate: All's Well that Ends Well.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Very nice.

More like this would be great.

Very descriptive, ages not over the top.

Loved it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

It’s wonderful to read your stories, and this is a fun and well written one! Thank you!

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 4 years ago

Typically great.

MrMxyMrMxyover 4 years ago

So nice to see you are alive and well! Your stories are always some of my favorites.

Tony155Tony155over 4 years ago
Thumbs up!

I really enjoyed this little read. It was very well paced and thought out. Now you have me interested in reading your other works!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Like A Late Christmas Present*****

Wow so nice to read a complete sexy story. I hope you do not mind me using your phrase (Second loss of virginity😂) Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wild Variety

Your style is superb. It is Louis Carroll, Virginia Wolfe and Henry James rolled into one. Wild! For certain I will read more of your craft. You are really good!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 4 years ago
An enjoyable welcome indeed!!!

I found your stories a few weeks ago and have read most of them to this point. I am so glad you are adding to the collection. You paint beautifully! The character development happens so quickly as to let us feel as we have a personal connection. We ( wife and I ) find the subjects in most cases erotic and beautiful. She loves your lesbian stories the best. I love the old/young mature stories the best. We have enjoyed them all.

This one is another fine addition to your wonderful collection!!

Thank you😘

freight03freight03over 4 years ago
Another gem!

As usual a great story!

barbianbarbianover 4 years ago

Well written and enjoyable porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good writing voice...could use some editing

excellent narration! wonderful use of words, made me feel like i was reading something from the early 1900s.

You wanted a critique so I'll see what I can do. I'm a writer and my editor keeps telling me that less is more. She means to not repeat myself within the same paragraph; can what is being said be done in less words? While that's not an easy task for a writer, the editor sees it right away as in: you (the writer) made your point but now you're repeating it. Thus the editor removes the extra bits, and or keeps the best of them.

Also you don't have to state the obvious as when a character is thinking to themselves.

Good notes--you stated often who was doing the talking in the dialogue, something lacking in the last 20 years.

Your use of words to narrate the thoughts gives us a good feel for the characters. I enjoyed how the scenario the man was put into made him bring up his past experiences and that contrast was better than the sex.

Ironically with writing of the caliber on this site, the sex scenes become secondary. The actual thrusts are dull compared to, in this example, our young man getting tutored on how to please a woman by her partner--now that's interesting.

This is a fresh story, compared to the WOKE crap that has infiltrated this site and the world. This story is about a couple of women whereby one of them develops an itch that can only be scratched by her target of obsession, and that is the story itself.

Too much of this site has writers who couldn't spell STORY and it's become quite dull. Also worth noting, is that this story is believable! Too much of this site has ridiculous seduction where people lose their minds if they see a cock or pussy---snooze. And then there's the transgender crap that used to be fun (what if the woman had a cock--surprise) but it's turned into "strong" women turning wimps into sissies because--the writer wants it that way (again, unbelievable shite that's WOKE and you're losing us).

Hats off to you! It's writing like this that keeps me coming back to this site...too bad there's so little of it!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Delicious Triangular Event

Writing that leaves you sitting on the fourth chair. This is the fantasy of all young men!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago

"I'd like that," Neil said, remembering how much he'd learned just last night.

I'm sure that quite a few young men would agree with him. Learning is very important and much helped when older ladies are available to educate younger gentlemen.

Thanks, Ann. I do like your style of writing Mature category stories.

Lue

herrdrierherrdrierover 4 years ago
Great story

Neil is one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always a Five Star

I continue to relish your stories Ms. Ann. You provide such good descriptions and have realistic scenarios that I can envision. I appreciated as well that Neil's cock wasn't 9 inches like so many stories read. 6 is me! I can relate. Thank you for all you share with us in literotica land. you are the best.

mitchawamitchawaover 4 years ago
MY STYLE

This story is not my cup of tea, but it is beautifully written. The plot is hidden for about half the length, and then the crazy action begins. The sex scene was not what I expected, and because it's not my style I didn't care about the actual sex. I haven't read any of your other stories, but I will after tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another excellent story

And the emphasis is on the word story, you write beautifully and make it seem real, a true mark of a great author. I always read your stories and am never disappointed. Thank you for your vivid imagination and mastery of the written word

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Departure...

Though the writing was great as always, the storyline seemed a bit rushed. Perhaps it was the more casual nature of the plot in this story as compared to most of your other more developed scenarios in this category. It is likely that any perceived shortcomings are probably due to my bias as a reader rather than your skill as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done Ann!

And I hope that in the next chapter we’ll read about Neil helping out the septuagenarian, Mrs. Healy. I’m sure it’s been a very long time for her.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago

Ah, the summer of 1978, a year when I was able to explore the delights of my new marriage ....

this situation would have been a dream come true for the younger me, a naive geek who enjoyed the company of older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Classic Ann Douglas, to the Last Sentence

Your stories are always that: stories. This one blends nicely your lesbian and heterosexual experience into a believable story. The ending is classic Ann Douglas, working the title into the last sentence. It's your trade mark.

DainIIIDainIIIover 4 years ago
Mmmmm

Very nicely written and had me stroking my cock while reading it.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Lovely story!! Who wouldn't want to be Neil. Thanks very much.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 4 years ago

Ann, I would have been one year older than Neill in the year this occurred. You are so accurate in your descriptions on the time and what was occuring at the time. I can just imagine what was going through Neill's mind at first then realizing he hit the jackpot. Great story Ann.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great younger/older story. Well developed seduction. Begs for a follow up. It definitely had me wanting to get a flat at the Greenwood.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 4 years agoAuthor

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post or email me a comment. I still can't figure out why I'm unable to PM anyone on Literotica (if anyone knows please contact me via email) so this is the only way I can thank those who posted. Your words do mean a lot and help encourage me to try and do better with each new story.

Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I think that was a nice welcome to the Greenwood. It showed respect and sharing.

NSSurferNSSurferover 4 years ago
Another Great Read

Ann all your stories in the Mature Section are such great reads please continue to write these great stories. You are truly (in my opinion) one of the Top 5 reads

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 4 years ago

Well written

Excellent pace, believable characters well built up. The sex kept me very hard. Keep up the good work.

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago

PM seems to be broken. Very nice story, look forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*. Congrats on writing genuinely readable, sexy stories, Ann

I just ‘stumbled’ into Greenwood, loved the hot way you describe things from a female perspective, and then read two more of your posts. To my delight, you manage to sustain your intensity across the three, albeit written several months apart.

I’m a believer! I love your work. Please continue to pleasure us with your delightful ideas.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

It has been awhile since I visited Literotica and wasn't sure what I might find.

Mmmmm...delicious!

Now....I'm really hoping that the next chapter includes Neil getting together with that older lady with the cane....the older the better!

Thank you for giving me a nice hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Well written and lots of fun to read. Thanks

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
What a lovely welcome!

Might there be a first floor vacancy?

A rental room for weekend guests?

A cabana by the pool?

A coat room?

Thanks. I love women who make their desires clear!

Why wonder? When we can already be enjoying them!

Kisssses for the Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
again, a well told story.

as usual with an an douglas story... good story with sufficient appropriate for the story sexual content.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Older threesome

Poor Neil, having two charming ladies to entertain and play with. A very enjoyable story that just goes to show, even if the women are lesbians, doesn't mean they don't enjoy a threesome with a guy they like. Sounds like the two women have been around long enough that it's about enjoying themselves and not being limited in their experiences. The plus is that Janice owns a lingerie shop, that's hard to beat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another treasure ...

You make me care about your characters, fictional though they are.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Thought It Wasn't Going To Be Much

And then it went ballistic. Great second half. Loved it that he's coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Good characters, gradual progression, loved it

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

My favourite story of yours so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

I would love to be under two women at the same time. I enjoyed this very much,

(every time I have read it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ann Douglas:

You have said you like comments about your stories as much as ratings, so hear goes. I have read almost all of you stories, some more than once. Your ability to set scenes in one's mind with the written word is a reel treat. I particularly enjoy and like the way you portray the erotic scenes in a more finessed less crude way.

Please write more in the "Mature" genre.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story written from the female perspective. The sex was not just smut...It was lovemaking, and very real. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! I know it's not your usual fare, but I would gladly read a series as these three develop a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The glib ironic banter you developed in the dialog nearly (nearly) surpassed the smoldering erotic intensity you neatly increased to a fully experienced crescendo! Your writing always rewards the reader… even with more than a few chuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story , it almost gave me orgasm without even touching myself. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You always create magic with your stories. Bravo! Again!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A great and enjoyable story.

PanelholesPanelholesabout 1 year ago

Marvelous!

Love the the throw back time warp, ‘Spiegal, Chicago 60609’ yes indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Smoldering hot!

One by one, I’m reading all of your mature woman with younger man stories, and since they arouse me so much, I might even go on to the lesbian ones.

BiologoBiologo5 months ago

Great story (*****) with one confusing image:

“She climbed back onto the bed and, straddling Neil's prone form, took up a position just above his head, her body facing Agnes.”

If Neil was prone he would be facing downward, making Agnes’ cowgirl ministrations difficult and Janice’s sitting on his face impossible.

This works:

“She climbed back onto the bed and, straddling Neil's supine form, took up a position just above his head, her body facing Agnes.”

Easy way to remember: On your spine? Supine!

In missionary a man is not prone to argue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story..hope there will be more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Thanks for the story, Ann. I've been reading you for years. You were one of my favorite writers on the ASSM site. Now I see you have hundreds of stories here! I can't wait to read more.

bp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...