Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
Kate's new neighbors have a hell of a party planned.
4.1k words
3.88
61.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This work of fiction contains nonconsensual themes. This is a work of fantasy, always remember real life scenarios should always be safe, sane, and consensual. **

Knock, Knock, Knock. Elbow deep in a box of carefully packed dishes, Katie looked over at her boyfriend, James.

"Were you expecting someone?" James shook his head.

"We just moved halfway across the country, I don't know anyone in this town but my new boss, and only talked to him over Skype" Shrugging her shoulders, she stood up and tried in vain to wipe the sweat off her brow. It was a scorching August day, and their new house had a lot of lovely features, but air conditioning was not one of them. sweat drenched her form, and her thin T-shirt clung to her lithe frame. Her breasts were outlined against the fabric, but she only paused to consider that after she had opened the door. She blushed, even before taking in the hansom, well-built man standing in her new doorway, with an honest to god casserole dish in his hands.

"Hello there, new neighbor!" The man beamed at her, his eyes sweeping up and down her form almost swiftly enough to hide the extra second he spent on her exposed chest. "My wife saw the moving van and sent me over to welcome you. I hope you like chicken!" He gestured with the casserole dish, holding it out for her with a smile. "My name is Tom, by the way. My wife, Laura, and I live down the block, the big white one with the tall fence." Unsure what else to do, Katie took the casserole dish, feeling as if she had been teleported back in time to the 50's.

"Oh, you shouldn't have. I'm Katie, but you can call me Kate, everyone does."

"And I'm James." She heard from over her shoulder, as her equally sweaty and disheveled boyfriend appeared behind her. She stepped back, and Tom leaned in, offering his hand to James.

"Great to meet you both. I think you're going to love it here; the neighbors are all very close, and very friendly. In fact, we are having a pool party this Saturday. You both must come. You can meet everyone and return my dish." He gestured to the casserole, still filling Katie's hands. "I'll let you two get back to unpacking, and I'll see you both on Saturday." With another smile, and a wave as he backed away, Tom headed back down the driveway and across the street without giving either Katie or James a chance to actually respond.

"What decade is this?" James asked her, taking the casserole dish from her and heading to the kitchen.

"Hush, it's a nice gesture. I think it's great we have real neighbors that we could make friends with. So much different from the city, don't you think?" James only grunted, setting the casserole dish down and returning to the box strewn living room.

"I still think it's weird, but we have plenty of unpacking to do. We still have not found the plates, OR the sheets for the bed." Nodding, Katie dove back into unpacking. The rest of the week passed in a blur. Their new house was slowly shaped into a home, and a couple more neighbors dropped by with gifts of food or small housewarming items. All of them said they were looking forward to seeing Katie and James at the pool party on Saturday.

That Friday, James came home from his new job in a bad mood. His boss had pulled him aside last minute and asked that he come into work early on Saturday to deal with an unexpected problem. Katie has tried to console, him, massaging his shoulders.

"That sucks, babe, but at least he trusts you, that counts for something right?" James had grunted and eaten his dinner -- yet another gifted casserole -- in silence before heading to bed early. It was not until after he was off to bed that Katie remembered the pool party. She was worried about having to go alone but did not want to disappoint all their new neighbors.

James was gone by the time Katie woke up the next morning. Wanting to make a good impression, she took her time, doing her makeup, styling her hair, and dressing up in a light summer dress over her new bikini. The bikini was a bit skimpy for a neighborhood party, but Katie had worked hard to sculpt the toned muscles of her stomach, and part of her loved the idea of showing them off to all her new neighbors. A couple of the husbands who had dropped by were even kind of cute. Just after noon, she gathered up the small pile of casserole dishes and dining trays she and James had collected over the week and headed to the large white house on the corner.

She paused at the door, fluffing her hair a bit, and making sure her dress was settled properly across her shoulders before she rang the bell. A moment passed, and then the door was flung open, and Tom appeared, clad only in swim trunks. He was deeply tanned, and his abs stood out against his tight belly. She smiled at him, and opened her mouth to speak, when Tom's hands shot forward, grabbing her around the biceps, and yanked her into the house.

"Thank fuck, the entertainment is here!" He yelled towards the back of the house, in the same motion snaking one muscular arm around her waist and effortlessly tossing Katie over his shoulder. He spun, Katie's perspective spinning dizzyingly, headed through the house at a fast pace. Disoriented, she dropped the bag full of dishes, starting to struggle as the strange reality of the situation settled in.

"What are you doing? Let me down!" Katie yelled as best she could and heard Tom chuckle.

"Just settle down, new neighbor, we just have a little... welcome to the neighborhood initiation you have to go through, is all. Just relax, and it will all be over before you know it."

Katie did not like the sound of that, and was opening her mouth to protest further, when Tom slammed open a back door, and they were outside one more. Katie could hear splashing and laughter all around her, though all she could see was wooden decking, and Tom's well-developed ass. Tom grunted and heaved, and Katie's view spun as she was hauled off Tom's shoulder and slammed down onto a hard surface. The wind was knocked out of her, and she was quickly pinned, eager hands grabbing her arms, pulling them down and out from her body. Someone she did not recognize loomed over her with a power drill in hand and she flinched. Another set of hands slapped a thick leather strap across the base of her neck, and the drill plunged down. It whirred shockingly loud next to her neck, and then she felt the leather tighten as the same thing was done on the other side. when the man stepped back, she strained to get up, but the leather pressed across her neck, and she found she could only move an inch before the leather strap tightened. It dawned on her that they had just pinner her neck to the table with a leather strap screwed directly to the wood.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She demanded, feeling hands along her body, stroking her stomach and squeezing her breasts. Hands gripped her legs, yanking them apart, pulling her into a split she had not gotten anywhere close to since high school cheer practice. Her dress rode up, and she heard hoots and hollers as her skimpy bikini was revealed. More straps slapped down against the wood of the table, and the drill whirred again, and again, and again. All too soon, she was immobile, neck, chest, arms and legs all strapped down, heavy screws pinning the leather straps in place.

As hands continued to stroke and caress her helpless body, Tom's face re-appeared above her.

"Hi there Katie... oh wait, you prefer Kate, right? Sorry for the abrupt welcome, but you're the guest of honor, after all, and we did not want you running away from us. This party is ALL about you." As he spoke, he pulled out a pair of scissors, and started to cut away her sun dress, reveling her smooth skin to what sounded like a sizable crowd. "You see, we're a very, very, close neighborhood, and we share everything. Be a good girl, use that pretty little mouth of yours, and when this is all over, we'll unscrew the straps, and all have a good laugh about your first party with us. Be a bad little girl, or slip up with those nice teeth of yours, and your first party here with us will be your last... understood?"

His last sentence was punctuated by two snips of the scissors along her skin, and she felt the fabric of her bikini part, her small firm breasts exposed to the sun, her bottoms slipping off her painfully spread legs, her freshly shaven pussy on display for who knew how many people. Tom stepped back, and dropped his trunks, revealing a long, thick cock. Straddling her face, he rubbed the tip across her cheeks, and then across her lips. she stubbornly clamped them closed, still in shock over what was happening to her. A frown crossed his previously smiling face, and he reached down, gripping her nipples between his fingers, and pinching cruelly.

"Open up, neighbor... remember what I told you." She whimpered, the unexpected pain in her nipples bringing home to her the situation she was in, and she slowly, grudgingly opened her mouth.

Tom wasted no time, shoving his cock between her lips, thrusting hard, forcing her head hard against the table as his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged, both from the unexpected size of his dick and the power of his thrust. Past the pounding in her ears, she heard a crowd hoot and laugh, and he grinned.

"Looks like that boyfriend of hers has neglected to train her... but we'll fix that." The crowd laughed louder, and he thrust again, forcing his cock into her throat. she groaned, gagging and choking as she was facefucked properly for the first time in her life, and the crowd roared. Tom was relentless, battering his cock down her tight throat until he was buried to the root, his balls resting on her face. He held himself there as she choked and shuddered, and she felt herself growing faint from last of oxygen before he pulled back, allowing her a few gasping breaths before he thrust again.

She flushed, gagging on a near strangers' cock while who knew how many neighbors looked on, and not a one moved to help her. Instead, she could feel their hands on her, stroking her breasts, pulling and tugging on her nipples, still aching from Tom's first cruel pinches. Other hands stroked up and down the straining muscles of her overstretched legs or traced the outsides of her pussy lips. She could only whimper and moan, the cock in her throat preventing her from making anything but gagging and choking noises.

Eventually Tom's thrusts sped up, and he groaned, shoving his cock balls deep once more, and holding it there, shuddering as it pulsed, and she felt thick hot cum pouring directly down her throat. Her vision dimmed once more before he pulled out, thick cum filling her throat as she struggled to swallow it before she choked.

"There we go. You're doing well. Just another 20 or so guys to go, and we can call this a day." Kate shuddered, choking down the last of the thick cum, just in time for another cock to press against her lips, as a stranger took Tom's place.

Kate's mind was whirling, her throat aching, her breasts throbbing from the constant stroking, twisting, pulling attention of countless hands. Time had passed, and two or three more cocks had pressed between her lips, dumping loads of thick cum into her mouth and throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but still more leaked out, coating her face and lips, some dripping down to sting her eyes.

"What a mess. someone clean this bitch up, I'm going to break in a new hole. "She heard the crowd laugh, and then felt something cool drizzling over her pussy, and oozing between the crack of her ass. She felt hands spreading her cheeks apart, and a something slipped between them, pressing against the tight ring of her asshole. She whimpered, finding her voice as pressure grew against her backdoor.

"No, please... not there... not up my ass!" Her voice rose to a panicky shout on the last word, and a roar of amusement rose from the crowd around her.

"Oh my... sounds like we have a virgin here. Lucky me!" Kate reeled in shock as she recognized the sound of Geoff's boss. No wonder James had been called into work. His boss was in on this little gang rape. The sense of shock was quickly replaced with one of burning pain, as the pressure mounted on her virgin asshole, and Geoff's cock started to slip inside.

She whimpered, feeling her tight muscles forced apart, the thick head slipping inside, bit by painful burning bit. Her moans were all too quickly silenced, as tom's face reappeared in her blurred vision, his cock once again pressing between her lips.

"You're doing well, Kate. And once Geoff gets your asshole nice and stretched, you can handle us all twice as fast. The neighborhood's real impressed with you so far. Keep this up, and you're going to fit in just fine here." She lost sight of him as he spoke, his cock thrusting between her lips once more, his balls obscuring her visions. Another painful thrust forced her asshole even wider apart, and Geoff's cock shoved its way inside, her ring clenching tight around the shaft as he forced it ever deeper, feeling as though it might split her in half at any moment.

"It's not a real barbecue without a spit roast is it?" Tom roared, laughing as he pounded his cock down her throat once more, feeling as if it might meet the seemingly massive shaft ruining her asshole at the same time. Both cocks thrust into her, her throat sore, her asshole stretched and burning. Eventually Tom came again, filling her mouth with another thick load. He pulled out, and another cock took his place. It was a man she did not recognize, and her vision was quickly obscured in any case. His cock was smaller, and she found she was able to take it with ease, which left her able to focus on the cock in her ass.

Her boyfriend's boss was bottoming out now, ravaging her formerly virgin asshole. She heard him grunting above her, felt his balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass.

"Fuck, this slut is tight. Sorry, guys, there is no way I'm pulling out of this one." She heard groans and catcalls, as he pounded her harder, until finally he slammed himself balls deep, groaning as his cock twitched in her burning asshole. She felt him pulse and could swear she could feel this thick cum coating her insides. When he finally pulled out, she could only whimper around the cock still pounding her throat, as she felt her ass slowly close, his spunk dripping from it.

"No way I'm taking sloppy seconds, guess her pussy's mine, boys," she heard a deep voice say, just before she felt another thick cockhead pressing against her pussy lips. She whimpered around the cock in her mouth, feeling herself spreading open.

"God damn it, Jason, can't you wait a bit, you're gonna wreck her for the rest of us." Someone called.

"Not my problem, buddy. She's got two holes I'll leave tight." She whimpered as the crowd laughed, and her pussy stretched. Jason was huge, and her cunt ached and spread as he worked himself further inside her. The guy in her mouth came, forcing her to swallow yet another salty load, and then she was able to see.

Jason was a massive farm boy type, his frame fitting his voice. She craned her neck to look down the length of her body and whimpered. She already felt stuffed, and he was not even halfway inside her yet. He grinned down at her.

"Don't worry there Kate. I'm gonna take it nice and slow for you. Gotta welcome you to this neighborhood properly." She whimpered, and he slowly pulled himself almost all the way out of her, letting her watch his fat cock, slick with lube and her own fluids. She moaned when he pushed back in, half in pain, but she could not deny having her pussy so stuffed and full was shooting some pleasure through her as well, not drowning out the signals her sore throat and aching asshole were sending her, but muting them slightly.

This went on for some time, Jason stretching her pussy deeper and deeper. The rest of the party seemed transfixed, watching her stretch, until finally someone broke the silence.

"I'm not waiting any more, she's got two holes open." The crowd laughed and Katie flushed, brought back to herself. Someone new quickly straddled her face, a taller, thin man with a long cock. He roughly pressed it between her lips, and forced her head back, straightening her neck so he could force every last inch down her throat. She gagged, but there was nothing she could do but take it.

"Move over Jason, I want her ass." The words did not register at first, just more noise in the sounds of a thriving party, almost lost among the catcalls and jeering she was growing used to. When she felt Jason shift, his cock slipping part way but not completely from her stuffed pussy, she moaned around the cock still fucking her throat. When she felt another cock pressing against her still sore, recently-virgin asshole, her eyes snapped open, and the meaning of the words hit home. She shook her head, trying to get free, trying to beg or plead around the cock still fucking in and out of her throat. All her panicked moans served to do was to egg the first guy on, and she gagged as yet another load spilled down her throat. As he pulled out, she felt her asshole being forced open, and she cried out again.

"Fuck, please, it won't fit. It's too much." She whimpered, and the crowd around her laughed. Jason loomed over her, looking down and grinning.

"Just try and relax, girly... it's not neighbourly to complain like this. Ike just wants to get to know you, like the rest of us." As he spoke Ike thrust again, harder, and the head of his cock popped inside. She felt overfull, overstuffed, stretched to the limit, with a massive cock in her pussy, and another forcing its way into her still tight asshole. She was sure there was no room, or that she would split in half. Instead, muscles stretched, holes opened wider than ever, and both men continued to force their way inside, neither stopping until they were both balls deep.

"Oh, fuck yes she's tight, I love new neighbors." The man in her ass said, barely visible to one side of Jason. Both men chuckled.

"She won't ever be this tight again," Jason intoned, and slowly stared to pull out. Katie felt like she might turn inside out, the massive cock, pressed to close to the one in her asshole caressed every inch of her cunt as he pulled back, sending shudders and pleasure and pain through her. The man in her ass held still, waiting for Jason. When Jason had pulled out all but the head, and started to slowly thrust back in, he started to pull out, setting up an alternating rhythm.

The sensation was still painful, but as they worked in and out, and she felt herself opening up, the sparks of pleasure started to shoot through the pain. Slowly at first, and then faster, pleasure built inside her, and she flushed. Her groans and whimpers of pain started to morph into moans, and she felt a slow, deep, pulsing orgasm start to grow. She flushed, her mind numb, trying to understand how this endless ravishing could possibly be turning her on, but despite herself, she felt it coming. She resisted, shaking her head back and forth, tugging against the restraints that bound her. Still it built, pulsing as Jason and Ike fucked her faster and faster.

Finally, it all became too much, and she cried out, her back arching as best it could against the table, her holes pulsing, clenching tight around the two cocks inside her. A scream of pleasure pain tore from her lips, and the watching crowd cheered. Jason groaned as well, and came, filling her pussy to overflowing. Ike quickly followed, adding another load to her ass, then pulling out as Jason's cum dripped down over his cock. When Jason himself pulled back, the crowd pounced. Another cock slid down her throat, giving her no time to recover from her massive, forced orgasm. Another slipped into her pussy, but quickly pulled out, opting for her much tighter asshole instead. She was double fucked for long minutes, and then felt her pussy filled once more as someone less squeamish forced his cock into her cum filled hole.

12